The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:14 pm

I chuckled at his comment he threw out playfully. Rena caressed his face. "No need to jump to conclusions." She cooed to him jokingly. How could this feeling she felt not be right or true? She smiled as she rested her hip on the ground, placing all her weight on it while she crossed her legs behind her, allowing her upper torso to rest lightly on him.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Mako stayed laying back, placing his hands behind his head. He smiled, "I'll try my best not to." He closed his eyes, sighing contentedly. He wouldn't have minded just laying there, the environment made him lazy.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:42 pm

"You'll find it easier to go with the flow." I said after he closed his eyes. I rested my head on his chest. A girl could get used to this. Nothing mattered anymore. Time seemed endless. All that mattered was, well, resting. It was late at night and she felt tired, and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Mako nodded slowly, "Like a leaf in an autumn breeze...", he replied. "Thanks for showing me around today...and for taking me to go penguin sledding...even if that turned into a bit of a disaster...it was fun."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Renayu

"Your welcome." I said sighing at the memories that we shared which only happened within the few hours we had spent in each others company. I think I had barganed for more than what I had agreed to when teaching him a few moves. Maybe I should not pay attention to things more from time to time.

Mood: Happily in Love
Condition: Heathly

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Mako laid silently. Destiny is a funny thing. It leads some to death...life...happiness, sadness, poverty, wealth, hate, and love. He smiled again, lightly wrapping an arm around Renayu's waist.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Renayu

Was this a sign from her father? Her father told her days leading up to his death that he would guide her through spirit and action. She has not been known to be a Klutz, so when she ran in Mako today, had this been at the hands of her father? Whatever it was, it just felt right. Her arms rested on his chest and she moved her chin to rest on her folded hands.

Mood: Happily in Love
Condition: Heathly

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Mako didn't move, he actually started to dose off, yawning. He stretched his legs, and started to drift away.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

As she turned her head, the sleep fariy as she told the young ones in her visits to the schools, had taken over and slowly drew her into the darkest parts of her mind as she began to sleep peacefully, half on the floor and half on Mako.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Mako started to fall asleep, comfortable to just be laying on the floor. He lightly rubbed Renayu's back as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Rena grabbed onto his other free hand lightly. She placed it closer to her face, holding it with her thumb inside his palm and her fingers gingerly wrapping around them. Now she was able to sleep, and sleep is what she did.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Mako smiled lightly, and then fell asleep. He was aware of the warmth, and the pressure, and it comforted him greatly. His sleep was a deep one.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Rena woke up only once in the middle of the night, just to allow sleep to take her back seconds after. She found Mako still under her on her kitchen floor asleep. That was before she went to sleep again.

She woke in the morning, trying not to stir much to awke him. her eyes traveled to the window showing bright light, indicating either late morning or early afternoon. She took a deep breath and looked down at her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Mako hardly stirred at all, the cold had drawn the energy out of him, mostly walking back soaking wet. He felt like he'd lost the will to even bend fire.

He slept soundly, and deeply, unaware of anything aside from a small fire growing brighter as the sun rose into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 pm

She took in a deep breath. She felt his temperature change. She knew that Fire benders could not stay in cold placed long of they could lose their bending for quiet some time. She got up from him trying to to stir much. She walked over to the fire place and added some more wood to it. She began to quickly clean up the mess from the previous night. Then after cleaning, she began cooking. Noodles, meat and hot tea.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Mako muttered something about snow-drifts, and rolled over as you got up. In his dreams he was running among giant, mountains of snow. He was actually enjoying himself, though as he looked up, he saw the sun. It began to set, and, as night fell, his abilities became weaker, and he found it to be quite uncomfortable.

He stirred, yawned, and opened his eyes, looking around. Fell asleep on the floor... He sat up slowly, stretching his arms and legs, back and neck. looking up at Renayu, "Morning..."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:23 pm

She looked as he rolled over on the floor muttering something about snow. It was cute to her. She yawned as she finished preparing breakfast. She was setting up the table when he talk. "Morning. Come eat, foods ready." She said taking a seat at the two person table. She fixed the pillow under her as she picked up her tea and began to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Mako smiled, "It smells awesome Renayu...", he said, rising from his spot, and walking over and taking the seat across from you. He smiled, "So, did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Rena watched as he got up and walked over to the table. As he sat he asked me how I slept. I grinned holding the cup in my hands. "Well. I slept well. How about you?" she asked him. It was the best sleep she had gotten in a very long time. She took a sip from the cup before removing it from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Mako smiled, "I slept great...I can't even remember the last time I slept that soundly." He picked up his cup of tea, sipping tentatively to avoid burning himself. It was the perfect way to wake up, tea, and some nice, healthy sunlight, and Renayu, and her little smile
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 pm

She smiledpicking up her bowl. "Me either." She said before useing her chopsticks to eat her food. Not many people knew this, but she had shippments of Fire nation food sent down to her on a regular basis. She liked the spicy taste of the noodles and meat. She made komodo-chicken to go with the noodles. She ate a few noodles and began to chew them. This was the best morning she has had her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Mako picked up his bowl, eating slowly, and nodding. He felt like he was back in the Fire Nation, of course, that may have just been the spices, but when he closed his eyes, he could almost see the Capital's Gatehouse. He smiled, "So, I'm guessing this isn't a native dish...reminds me of the Fire Nation...a little family owned shop near the market place in the Capital."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Rena smirked as she looked at him. "Most people dont know this, but I love Fire Nation food. I paid a little shop in the Capitol to send shipments of their food here. My mother used to say I was bornin the wrong nation." Though when her mother said it, she wasnt joking. She hated how Rena acted like a fire nation citizen than a water tribe girl. She took a bit of the meat trying to get rid of the bad memories of her and her mother.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Mako nodded, "I guess it's all in your taste. I don't think you were born in the wrong nation...can't imagine you as anything other than what you are..." He took another bite of the meat, "As long as you're fair to your tribesmen and tribeswomen no one should care what you eat, or enjoy in your spare time."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 pm

She swalloed what she had in her mouth. She went to eat another couple of noodles as he spoke. She eat the noodles before speaking. "Yeah. You'r right. Maybe I was in the Fire Nation in my past life. Its always a possiblity. Look at my cousin. She's the Avatar." She couldnt remember if she told him that part or not. She placed her bowl down and took a drink of her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next