The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The servants mini escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

The servants mini escape Empty
PostSubject: The servants mini escape   The servants mini escape EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Zarah was headed into the market place. There were a few items she needed to pick up for the staff, Shula, and herself. This was a rare occurence for her; adventureing outside of the Palace walls. "I told you mana. I would live in the Fire Palace someday." she thought to herself.

She turned around and bumped into someone. "Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. Please forgive me." she pleaded as she picked up some cloths and cleaning sponges.

(Clothing: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/148jdkk.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

EXP : 3500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Scholar
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The servants mini escape   The servants mini escape EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Naseru & Kozue

It had been a while since Naseru had been back to the Fire Nation. various errands and such had kept him busy in the Earth Kingdom, and even a bit at the Northern Air Temple and Northern Water Tribe. Thus... a trip to the Fire Nation was well-due. Besides... it was only fair to take Kozue back to her native land every now and again, even if she could not ever see or hear what it was like.

once there, he got a room for himself and Kozue, the latter of which was almost always holding Naseru's hand, or at least within 3 feet of him. it was one of the only ways she'd ever feel safe. he then decided to take a trip to market, taking Kozue with him.

after a bit of shopping, keeping Kozue at his side the whole time, someone knocked into the girl, knocking them over. it was another woman, probably about the same age. Kozue looked a bit confused as Naseru helped her up, and given her inability to speak, Naseru covered for her.
"it's fine, I doubt there was any damage done..." he dusted a bit of dirt off of Kozue's dress. "I suppose just make sure you watch to make sure you don't run into people again...."
he paused for a moment.
"well... and Kozue here isn't exactly as aware as she'd like to be. I don't think she's upset though."
Kozue clung to Naseru, nuzzling against him. she had an innocent little smile on her face.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The servants mini escape   The servants mini escape EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 pm

As I helped the child up, I looked at her eyes. She was blind, and apparently deaf too. My mother was deaf when she died. The girl clinged to the man. I picked up their belongings and handed them to him. "Please do forgive my mistake. My name is Zarah. I am the head servant for Firelord Shula. Nice to meet you Mister...?" I asked him kindly.

Shula helped my to realize that my burn was something to be proud of through our firebending sessions. My hair was pulled back as tightly as possible, showing every inch burned skin on the right side of my face. I was proud of it because it showed that I wasnt weak. "Shes beautiful. Yours?" i asked about the childs ancestory.
Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The servants mini escape   The servants mini escape EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Naseru & Kozue

"Naseru." he finished for her. "instructor at the University of Ba Sing Se in the Earth Kingdom. It is a pleasure to meet you, Zarah."
she took any belongings of his that they had dropped, and also helped her pick up anything of hers. Kozue had nothing on her person except her clothing, and since it was still snugly on her body, there was no problem there.

Naseru made no remark about the burns on the girl's face. perhaps it was acquired through a tragic accident that brought up traumatic memories. that was the worst, perhaps, but at the same time, he would rather stay polite than take chances in this case, and so he said nothing.

"she is." he nodded, "adopted, obviously... but she has been in my care since the age of 3."
it was fairly obvious that Kozue was adopted, given that Naseru had just stated he was Earth Kingdom in origin, while this little girl had the very build and attire of a Firebender."
he traced a few patterns into Kozue's palm, and suddenly she smiled, turning her head. Naseru adjusted her slightly son that she was facing Zarah. it seemed she had been trying to smile at the girl, but was facing the wrong direction when she did so.

"She's very curious... and since she's blind and deaf, we communicate through touch, and that's how she communicates... most of the time."
she tugged on his sleeve again, and started babbling. it was incoherent and soft. while she was unable to see or hear, she was technically not unable to speak--she just never learned how to. she could still make noise though.

"I see no reason why she could not lead a happy life just because she was devoid of two senses." he added, "if you're gentle enough, she might befriend you... just be careful--she's very sensitive."
he was referring to her physical form. losing one sense was known to heighten the ones that remained. losing two meant that the remaining three were heightened even moreso, and so Kozue was extremely hypersensitive, which meant that some details stood out much more to her than they would to others.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The servants mini escape   The servants mini escape EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Zarah

A type of Professor, huh. From the Earth kingdom? It seems strange that an Earth bender or Eath Kingdom citizen would adopt a blind and deaf Fire Nation child. But I wasnt going to ask because that was plan rude and punishable inside the Palace walls.

After he metioned that if I was gentle enough with her, She could try to communicate with me. Her babble sounded as though she was a baby learning how to speak. I placed my items and bags down on the ground. I knelt down, knees bent with all my weight in my toes. I closed my eyes and kept my hands folded in my lap. "Alright, let's try this." i kept my eyes closed so i wouldnt be so excited or intimidated as to when the child would approach me.

Mood: MOOD GOES HERE
Condition: CONDITION GOES HERE

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The servants mini escape   The servants mini escape EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:00 am

Naseru & Kozue

Naseru nodded. he gently prodded Kozue to go ahead and say hi to the girl they had run into. they had to be around the same age.
Kozue slowly approached the girl, babbling softly, and slowly holding out a curious hand to try and locate her opponent. her motion senses that she had as a firebender were still in their development phases, and so she had a ways to go before she sensed things as clearly as the likes of Zelgius Sanaki.

Naseru waited to see what the firebender would do in front of the blind and deaf girl. Kozue also waited for some type of reaction as well.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The servants mini escape   The servants mini escape Empty

Back to top Go down

The servants mini escape
Page 1 of 1