The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm baack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

EXP : 1315

Character Description
Position: civilian
Nation: Fire Nation

I'm baack Empty
PostSubject: I'm baack   I'm baack EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Hello everyone! Somehow, I just rediscovered NC. I'm not quite sure how or why I left, but I have returned. I'm free to rp any time if my computer continues to cooperate with me. And also happy loud alarming noises and bright lights at 12 in the morning day (a.k.a. the fourth of July). Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

I'm baack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baack   I'm baack EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Hey! I'm one of he more online people on this Site. Name's Kyorin. Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

I'm baack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baack   I'm baack EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Thanks! I'm glad I'm back though. A lot has happened since I left.
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

I'm baack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baack   I'm baack EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:22 pm

You're right, a lot HAS happened. Zul has a page around here somewhere I believe that tells of recent events, but I can't find it at the moment. She probably knows where it is. Anyway, I can give you a quick rundown of everything since I joined, if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

I'm baack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baack   I'm baack EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Sure. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

I'm baack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baack   I'm baack EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:18 pm

So, Since I joined, the two biggest things that have happened are One: Zulera City was made at New Years Eve. Two: Elegys is now the Dark Avatar.

Another thing happened, the Xuri, a terrorist group that has strange motives attached to ancient spirits, have sprung up and have destroyed villages and countless lives. Kai was the one who set that up, but hasn't been back to finish the plot arc.

Tzekel-Kan, my own character, is an ancient person who is more spirit now than man, walks the world. He has consumed millions of spirits, adding them to his own life force. He is amazingly strong and fast. He also consumed Hai Bai, gaining the zooming ability and the force roar.

Nelekar became the Chief of the Southern Water Tribe with the blessing of Zurok. So far he has not been very kind with that power. He was about to betray Meili, the Earth Queen, and Tarek, the Fire Lord, with the help of Tzekel-Kan, but turned at the last minute on Tzekel-Kan. Tzekel-Kan was defeated and fled.

Nelekar has also been setting up colonies near the Southern Air Temple. For what, he has yet to reveal. He is currently holding a meeting with Meili and Zurok. The latter by force.

Going back to Zulera City, it has no central government and hence, criminals thrive there. Vigilantes have sprung up everywhere in the city, the most notable of them all is Obsidian. There are also a few Crime Lords in Zulera City, One of them are mine. Maranzano.

That's about all that I remember at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm baack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baack   I'm baack Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm baack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: