The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Around here? Click here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

New Around here? Click here! Empty
PostSubject: New Around here? Click here!   New Around here? Click here! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:29 am

Hey! So, I go by the name Kyorin on this site. As you've notices, we've been a little, inactive lately. The lack of a TV series about Avater at the moment is leaving a lack of hype about the world. But I see people still coming here and signing up!

I wanted to make sure that new people still wanting to roleplay this world can still do that here. There are still me and a few others, but new people kinda keep this place running.

Just PM me or Zulera (Head admin and Avatar) and We'll PM you back! Ask any questions about our world that we've made here, about a character for yourself, or anything at all! (I'll be a bit more reliable, but hey, she works too).

Just know that we aren't dead in the water. Just a hungry karp, ready to make a splash. If you get that reference, you're a winner.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: New Around here? Click here!   New Around here? Click here! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:43 pm

as the head goddess/admin of this forum, I will endorse this and thus second it. I'm alive somewhere still.
Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

EXP : 1075

PostSubject: Re: New Around here? Click here!   New Around here? Click here! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:21 pm

This place is still dead and I'm bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Around here? Click here!   New Around here? Click here! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Around here? Click here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: