The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Fire Nation

A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] Empty
PostSubject: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki might have been an actress, but that did not mean that she was an incompetent ruler. While Tarek was wise beyond all reckoning, and looked deep into the future, Sanaki was the level-headed counterpart that kept him anchored in the here and now, which was where she specialized. Cunning and pragmatic, she helped keep Tarek grounded more into reality rather than spiritual fantasy, politely reminding him of the fine line between them, even if her own wisdom was inferior to his.

But at this point, she was really just looking forward to seeing him come home and hearing his voice; feeling her lovee's touch, and everything in between.
She knew when he would be returning from the Southern Water Tribe, and would definitely be talking to him about a few things--but in a good way, and she was certain he would enjoy it too. So, she got herself cleaned up, pulling on some thigh-highs with lacy hems and strapping on her favorite black pumps, topping it off with a lovely black gown. This would be the Sanaki that was there waiting for Tarek when he got home.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Sanaki

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:31 am

Tarek Raiden

The journey to the South Pole had been an interesting one to say the least.  What was to be a simple meeting with new Southern Chief turned out to me much more:  The rising of the Dark Avatar, the discovery of an ancient Spirit Eater, and the near betrayal of the White Lotus at the hands of Nelekar.  It was no surprise that Tarek had a lot on his mind when he got home, but the sight that awaited him managed to instantly pull him away from his deepest thoughts.

The Fire Lord smiled from ear to ear as he laid eyes on the vision of beauty before him.  “My dear Sanaki,” he whispered softly, stepping towards her with arms outstretched, embracing her lovingly, “oh how I have missed you!”

Mood:  Happy
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:41 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki nearly squealed in excitement, but did throw her slender frame into Tarek's arms, peppering his face with kisses. "lovee I missed you too! how was the journey in the South Pole? you'll have to tell me everything!" she smiled, getting back to her feet with a soft "click" from her heels.

"but first..." she smiled, "let's relax a little... you feel so tense... and I feel so overdressed... I think our hands can fix both of those problems, yes?" she winked." In fine, she hoped he would remove her dress and clothes, and in turn, she hoped to be able to give Tarek a lovely and very intimate massage. She could sense that Tarek did look a bit tired, and so what better way to cheer him up? besides... she got to have her hands all over her (handsome, attractive) husband... so it wasn't like this was a great sacrifice or anything. :3
Mood: Elated; Slightly Coy

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:21 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed happily as his gorgeous wife literally leaped into his arms and showered him with kisses.  His heart welled up with joy and there was a look of elation on his face as he stared lovingly into Sanaki’s golden-glazed eyes. “The trip was far from uneventful,” he answered with a smile, “and yes I do believe we should get comfortable first before I tell you all about it.”

With a grin Tarek took Sanaki’s hands in his and softly kissed her lips.  He then let his loving hands gently press against her shapely waist before allowing them to softly trace up and down the silky-smooth black gown that so perfectly hugged her body.  He let out a soft happy sigh as his hands felt the warmth of his darling Fire Lady once more.

With one smooth motion of his hand Tarek slipped the straps of the gown off of Sanaki’s beautiful ivory shoulders revealing her flawless skin and spectacular curves as the dress slid down her body and gathered at her ankles.  

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:41 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki hummed delightfully. "yes, yes we should. it's been far too long, lovee, and roaming the house without any clothes on is just not as enjoyable when you're not here to tease me about it." Maybe it was the actress in her, but Sanaki enjoyed being expressive (emotionally), and so didn't mind being a bit silly sometimes.

Normally, she wore (lacy, sexy) lingerie beneath her dress, but it seemed that she had abrogated that this time in favor of nothing but her thigh-high stockings and sleek black pumps. This, when her dress congregated at her ankles, she was naked from the upper-thigh on up.

Sanaki sweetly wrapped those beautiful light arms around Tarek again, tracing tantalizing fingers up his back. "Now... I do believe it would be best to continue this in our bedroom... would you mind carrying me there?" she cooed. She was find leaving the dress there to pick up later. She would still find Keiko's clothes discarded around the house, so it wasn't like it was anything too unusual.

But, provided they went to their room, it would be storytime for Sanaki, and massage-time for Tarek. <3
Mood: Elated; Playful
Condition: Nakie

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:39 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed happily at her remark.  “Then I propose we get you out of these clothes as soon as possible then!” he replied with a wink. He always did love the games he and Sanaki played.  Tarek was pleasantly surprised to see that Sanaki had thought ahead and opted to wear no underwear whatsoever under her beautiful gown.  He held her at arm’s length for a moment getting a good look at her.  “Oh my…you know me too well don’t you my dear?” he remarked with a mischievous grin as his fingers traced around the hem of her thigh-high stockings.  
He took a moment to quickly pull of his own shirt, revealing the body of man still in his prime.

Tarek’s whole body reacted to Sanaki’s tantalizing touch as her fingers nimbly ran up against his back.  He got goose bumps from her fingertips teasing his skin and he immediately grabbed her in response, pulling her naked form up against him.  Her silky smooth skin was warm to the touch and molded to the shape of his body as she pressed against him, the sensation caused him to shut his eyes and sigh happily.

At her request to be carried to the bedroom Tarek immediately took firm hold of her buttocks and lifted her up into his arms.  He let his fingers squeeze into her soft flesh, massaging her butt as he carried her to their bedroom.  He playfully tossed her onto the bed and crawled over her, pecking her lips lovingly with a big grin on his face.  “So what were the details of this massage I was promised sweetie?” he asked with a mischievous wink.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki laughed. "I'm a mother of 5. I have to know everyone in my family too well." she shuddered happily as Tarek traced his fingers over the hems of her stockings where fabric met skin, but otherwise let him touch her as he saw fit. She loved her lovee's touch.

Funny enough, Sanaki knew the contours of Tarek's body well enough anyways, given that she saw based on heat, and so things like clothes did not get in the way of what she wanted to see most of the time (although she was not usually that crass).

Instead, she was sweet and classy, and let her fingers run over the lines and contours of Tarek's back and chest in all the ways that she knew he loved. She kept her body close to his, enjoying the heat they shared as skin pressed up against skin. There was a delightful kind of warmth to this moment.

As she always did, Sanaki squealed as her butt was grabbed, and as she was lifted into Tarek's arms. She squealed again when she was thrown onto the bcd, and laughed as Tarek climbed over her.
"Well at this rate," she laughed, "I won't have time to give it before I am ravished..." she pointed out, realizing their position, "but otherwise... I was planning on giving you a massage to help you relax, and maybe we could discuss a few of our more recent events, yes?" she didn't accuse Tarek of doing anything, mind you; she was simply curious as to what had happened, and so hoped for the story.
Mood: Elated; Playful

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:02 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled and rolled over onto his back. “Then maybe I better slow down…for now at least,” he said with a grin, “I was looking forward to that massage.” This was the truth; Sanaki’s warm and gentle hands could always soothe the Fire Lord no matter the ailment of the mind or body. She had even learned a few of Tarek’s unique chi-manipulation techniques.

He got into position for Sanaki to start and sighed happily. “My thoughts have been dark of late,” started Tarek, ready to talk about his trip, “That man I met in the Spirit World a while back, the one who tried to use you and the kids to trap me in the fog of madness…he released Vaatu and merged with him. Meili and I were weakened very cleverly by the new Water Tribe Chieftain and we were beset by a great ice beast controlled by a powerful being who can consume the essences of spirits. All this after the Xuri attack…the world is out of balance…I don’t know how Zul will be able to cope with it all…”

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki giggled. "a fair enough gesture," she pointed out, "there will be plenty of time to ravage me, after all, lovee. I'm not putting any clothes on for a while." This was also true. In the meantime, Sanaki removed Tarek's pants (and shoes xD), leaving him in just his undershorts for now. they'd have plenty of time to get naked and have their fun.

Sanaki listened as Tarek told his tale using those dexterous fingers of hers to start at Tarek's crown as she moved gently down his body. The story... was wild, and almost sounded like something a drunkard might go rambling on about to try and impress his friends. However, Sanaki knew better. Tarek was an honest man, and if anything, she was the liar (being an actress and all). Such was the name of politics, perhaps? She dealt with family matters honestly though.

"have you spoken to Zulera about all of this?" she asked curiously, "or perhaps you can help her? You have powerful friends and allies, lovee--and I am sure that Zulera does too. The world does not ave to solely rely on that poor woman to uphold balance after all, am I correct?" Not that Tarek lacked common sense, but he was much more idealistic and traditional, whilst Sanaki was the more modernistic and pragmatic of the two. It was because of things like this that they got along so well. Nay, they completed each other.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:32 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek shut his eyes and relaxed, all his worries drifted away in the presence of his sweetheart.  He laughed at her remark about him ravaging her, as sweet and caring as she was, she was also a real firebrand in bed.  However, before he settled in for a passionate evening with his wife, he wanted to speak his heart to her.  Wise as the Firelord was, Sanaki always helped Tarek see things practically.  Where Tarek always saw the grander scheme of things, Sanaki always saw the finer details.  Her fingers started at his crown and he felt a pleasant shiver run down his spine as her hands worked down, kneading his stress away.  

After he explained the details of his trip, he listened intently to his wife’s response, which left a smile on his face. “You always know just what to say to me dear,” said Tarek happily, “Though I haven’t told Zulera of the events at the South Pole yet, I am sure she would have learned what happened there from her mother.  And as usual my love, you are absolutely right.  Zulera doesn’t have stand alone in this.  I will call a meeting of the Four, and we decide what needs to be done.  It's just that...I worried about Zulera...there are forces growing in this world that are mighty, formidable and immeasurably powerful...but it’s the enemy you do not see that strikes the killing blow...” continued Tarek, speaking cryptically as usual as he drifted into thought.

Mood:  Blissful

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Tarek and Sanaki completed each other. There was just no other way to describe it. While he was the spiritual sage and the idealist, Sanaki was more grounded and pragmatic. Neither one was wrong at all; it just helped to see things from a different angle.
Her hands moved down to Tarek's shoulders and neck, kneading the tight muscles there to help him de-stress and loosen up. That was a tight spot on virtually anyone though, and so there was that much to say.

"I know all about the unseen force landing the killing blow," she reminded him, "that was--and still sometimes is--my lifestyle, lovee. Zulera is a strong woman, but I also fear that sometimes she lets that get to her head a little. She might not think she is invincible, and there is nothing wrong with confidence, but with the growth of power and of technology in these recent years... something tells me that not everything will be well for her if she is not careful. She is a good woman, Tarek--and I'm sure you know this. But do let me know what the others say about this matter... I highly doubt that Meili and Zurok are the types that would mind you sharing it with your wife." As shady as Sanaki's assassin life was and such, she was loyal to a fault. She was not about to betray his secrets to anyone, of course. Heck, she had plenty of secrets of her own that no one outside of her home knew... so that wasn't even an issue.
Mood: Happy; Contemplative
Condition: Naked

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:53 am

Tarek Raiden

Sanaki’s hands were soft as silk and pleasantly warm.  Though they could be deadly at times,  they were also just as gentle as the best waterbending healers.  The result was Tarek becoming completely relaxed as Sanaki helped his body recover from his tiring journey to the South Pole.  
Aside from that, a good chat with Sanaki was just as therapeutical as a massage to Tarek.

“Meili and Zurok both know that what I know...you know,” started Tarek with a chuckle, “and you are right, Zulera is strong and smart.  I fear though that the allure of power and the temptation of an attractive crusade will sway her from the path of balance.  This new Dark Avatar, has strange goals...and he is charismatic.  When I met him in the spirit world he tried to use the mist to get into my head...I fear he tries to do the same with Zulera.  And if he wasn’t bad enough, the spirit eater, the Xuri, and the Crime Lords in Zulera City all pose a threat to the balance of the world.  I know I am probably worrying over nothing, but Zul has been like a daughter to me through our years of training.  I can’t help but think I need to do more to help her.”

Mood:  Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Few things in life could beat a heated massage, especially from a woman with angel-soft hands who was also your wife. Tarek had it pretty good right now, and Sanaki was pleased to see him so relaxed.
She also enjoyed the conversations that they had together, because despite thinking so differently, they both seemed to complete each other, which in turn kept their bond and relationship as strong as ever.

Sanaki moved her hands down to Tarek's back, taking her time here as she listened to his concerns. Tarek was the good-natured idealist: the hero fighting for the Good and the Lawful causes, championing the righteous and always seeking to better improve people. Clearly he was doing many of the right things, considering how well his life was playing out, and how wise and powerful he had become. Sanaki, by contrast, was more neutral. She would go for order and chaos all the same--whichever produced the better result. And, while she generally tried to do good, her cunning and pragmatism sometimes turned her into a means-to-an-end sort of woman--mostly in past times rather than present, but Sanaki was the grounded, realistic-minded pragmatist for Tarek's spiritual, positive-minded idealist. These differences were how they completed each other, and it was for that reason that Sanaki hoped Tarek would never change (except of course, for self-improvement--something any respectable person always sought).

"but that's the thing," she indicated, "you and the White Lotus have raised Zulera so well. She is strong and powerful, and thanks to wisdom that even her roughest and wildest teachers such as Leader Tulkas and Queen Meili have shared with her, she is wise beyond her 30 short years. Zulera is a talented Avatar and a talented woman, but she is as incredible as she is because of who she was taught by. Perhaps you should speak to her personally if you are still concerned about her though. It might be good to check up on her every now and again, I feel. Powerful as she is, Zulera is very difficult to read and predict, and so it is good to check up on her to see what's on her mind lately, you know what I mean?" she was still massaging Tarek's back, loosening any of the tight or tense muscles she found there. she was always happy to help Tarek, especially if she could do so in more ways than one.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:06 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek knew of how different Sanaki was to himself, but that was why he loved her.  They completed each other.  Neither Tarek or Sanaki’s outlook on life or view of the world was wrong.  Instead they just looked at a situation from different perspective.  That is what made them such a good team.  To Tarek, Sanaki was absolutely perfect, and she always would be.

Tarek groaned pleasurably as his neck and shoulders were kneaded by Sanaki’s expert hands.  He could feel her utilising his own chi manipulation technique, making the massage not only relaxing, but also revitalising.  “Yes,” said Tarek with a nod, “Perhaps I should check up on her, I haven’t been able to do so as much as I should have since I became Fire Lord.  Perhaps we could invite her?  I’m sure she would love to see how much Keiko, Kilon and Kyla have grown.  Though...I still think it’s Zulera’s fault that Kyla is obsessed with running around without clothes on.” he laughed.

Mood:  IROH
Condition: IROH

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:49 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki had learned Tarek's art of chi manipulation just as he had learned her art of heat-sensing from her. Such were some of the perks of being married to someone with abilities that she did not initially have. she continued down Tarek's back, working also at his sides and hips as she moved progressively downward towards his legs and feet.

"I'm sure she would enjoy visiting us again," Sanaki smiled, "the children do seem to idolize her, and she tends to get into some interesting discussions with Zerviah as well. Zulera is... by nature, a very intriguing woman. I would one day like to visit her home and see if the rumors of all those mementos are true..."

Zulera was not exactly one to go rattle off all of her accomplishments, but to say that she lived a very storied life would be one hell of an understatement. Every time Sanaki met her or heard of her, there was some wild new tale for her to tell, and even Sanaki, older and wise as she was, was always enthralled with interest.
She giggled at Tarek's remark about Kyla. "I'm fairly certain our children have seen her topless before." she laughed. most people had. the avatar certainly had her quirks and eccentricities, but her power and wisdom were unmatched apart from the White Lotus society that taught her.
"I think we know what to do after this then..." she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]   A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Vacation from the Vacation [Tarek]
Page 1 of 1