The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kako and Tarek pull.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster
Nation: Fire Nation

Kako and Tarek pull.  Empty
PostSubject: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm

ZULERA NOTE: This is the most legendary thread on New Chapters, bar none.

Kako Anthropos

It was seven in the evening, when an ever so slightly drunk Kako Anthropos burst through the doors of his new found friend's room, which was situated in the Fire Nation palace. "Tarek!" he cried. "I've had an idea!" Kako proceeded to stroll towards his friend, who was working at his desk, and slam his hands down. "We're going out tonight. And we're going to pull for once. How? You may ask. Well, let me tell you." The spymaster Reached into his pockets, and set down two bottles of Water Tribe beer, the second of which was only half filled. "Drink." He commanded

Mood: Confident
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Kako on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was hard at work decipher some ancient texts when Kako burst in. Hey peeked up and leaned back as Kako approached the desk, “Kako? What brings you…” he was interrupted as Kako slammed his hands onto the desk, "We're going out tonight. And we're going to pull for once. How? You may ask. Well, let me tell you." Kako explained as he pulled out two bottles of Water Tribe beer.

Tarek curiously lifted one of the bottles and held it up as he examined it. “Why is this bottle only half full?” he asked before gulping down its contents. He wiped his mouth off and let out a quiet, “aaah,” as he grabbed the next bottle waiting for Kako’s answer.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 am

Kako Anthropos

Kako smiled, knowingly. "Good, isn't it? Now," he said "drink the next one." He waited for Tarek to drink the next one, and pulled the bottles back, placing them in his pockets. "How do you feel?" Of course, he already knew the answer.

Mood: Expectant

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded and gulped down the beer, slamming it down on the table as he finished it. Tarek looked up at Kako and raised an eyebrow, “Well, I feel fine I guess…a little light headed…maybe slightly drunk,” he said as he lifted his arms indicating that he wasn’t too sure.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako nodded, and began to pace the room. "You may be wondering why I gave you that beer just then. Well, it's because I'm one of a group of very important people, that know a incredible secret. That everything humanity does is much, much easier when you're ever so slightly drunk." He gestured to the door. "With my support, you'll be swimming in women by the end of the day."

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek stood up and looked at Kako oddly, “Kako, I’m not sure if you’re crazy or just drunk, but I guess a little break from my work would be okay,” he said as he started for the door, “I actually feel good...like anything is possible,” he said with grin, “now tell me…you mentioned something about swimming in women?” he asked with a mischievous grin as they left the room.

Condition: Slightly drunk

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Kako Anthropos

"Yes. We will see to that, but first, a location." Kako strolled through the halls of the Fire Nation Palace, until they reached the exit. The street was filled, as it usually was on a Saturday night. "I had somewhere planned, but I can't quite remember, I am, after all, slightly drunk. But, this is an excellent opportunity to show you just how easy things can be when you're ever so slightly pissed. Why don't you pick somewhere?"

Condition: Slightly Drunk

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked around, deep in thought, before his face lit up, “I know just the place!” he shouted as he weaved through the crowd, expecting Kako to follow. He led Kako through the streets and eventually they arrived at a magnificent looking Tavern, “Here we are! Now let’s do this properly and get completely p'issed,” he said slapping Kako’s back.

Tarek entered the tavern and immediately shouted, “Two mugs of dragon p'iss barkeep! And two more for my thirsty friend here!” The barkeeper quickly poured four mugs of his special brew and handed them to Kako and Tarek. Tarek wasted no time gulping down his first mouthful. His face contorted, as if he was in pain and he let out a wheezy cough, before shaking it off and drinking some more.

Last edited by Tarek Raiden on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako's eyebrow twitched "I just said you weren't meant to...oh well. Might as well get sh'it faced now" He swiftly grabbed a mug of dragon pi'ss, and downed it, before breaking to a coughing fit afterwards. "Novai, that's strong." nevertheless, he grabbed another mug, and drank some more, albeit a bit slower this time.

Condition: Drunk

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek who was already half way through his second mug, grinned at Kako, “You see? Its great stuff isn’t it?” He said as he took another sip. The entire room started spinning very slowly and his vision was going a little blurry. “Finish up,” Tarek commanded as he slammed his now empty mug onto the table, “we have work to do!” He said leaning back in his chair and waving his finger around in the air, “and where’s this Novai guy? I bet he’s not that strong,” Tarek said rolling up his sleeve.

Condition: Plastered

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako dropped the empty second mug on the floor, and turned to Tarek. "Oh, Novai? I kicked that guy's as's so many times that he could sh'it without hearing my voice in his head. But he's gone now, and we need to find some" he paused for dramatic effect "women! And I know just the place!" Kako grabbed Tarek's head, and turned it towards a window, through which a small shop could be seen. Kako leaned in, and whispered in Tarek's ear "The bakery, my friend, the bakery"

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:26 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek’s eyes widened as he looked out the window, directly at the bakery in complete awe. “The bakery…” he whispered back to Kako as he tugged at his sleeve and pointed out the window. Tarek quickly stood up, pausing for a moment to gain his bearings.

“Well? What are we waiting for?”
He said as he slammed some coins on the table and staggered out of the tavern, “this way!” Soon Tarek was across the street and inside of the little bakery. He looked around excitedly, before turning and whispering to Kako, “Where are the women?”

Mood: Excited
Condition: Liquidly Exuberant

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:08 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Kako and Tarek were not the only ones who thought that getting drunk at the bar and then going to the bakery was a good idea. already present was none other than the Earth Queen herself. she wasn't plastered, but she was a good bit tipsy. it was unmistakably her what with her Earth Kingdom finery, which, in the Fire Nation, stood out as a green mark in a sea of red.

it never bothered Meili though, and she didn't even turn when two other folks walked in. her stone-clad feet were on the table, and her chair leaned back.
today would be a good day.
Mood: Chill
Condition: Tipsy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 am

Kako Anthropos

Kako pointed to one who had her back turned to him. There, see? I told you, the bit'ches love the bakery. Before his friend could move, Kako halted him, throwing his arm across Tarek's chest. "You stay right where you are, buddy." He reached into his pocket, bringing out some sunglasses. "Your boy Kako's got this one." With that, he proceeded to coolly walk over to the woman, who had his back turned to him, he had an awesome pick up line planned and was looking forward to impressing Tarek with his suavity. His confidence faded, however, when he realized that he was talking to the Earth Queen, one of the most powerful people in the whole world. Still, he didn't want to loose his street cred. "So, how about you fill me in on your foreign policy?"

Mood: A tad worried

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded and let Kako take this one. He grinned in anticipation and noticed Kako hesitate for a split second, as if he knew the woman. Unlike his friend, Tarek didn’t know the Earth Queen from a bar of soap and so he staggered towards them. He attempted a suave pose as he leaned on the nearby counter. He would listen to what she said in reply to Kako.

Mood: Overconfident
Condition: Liquidly Exuberant

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili laughed when a stranger sat down in front of her and asked what had to be the most random question she expected to hear.
"that depends on how much tribute they give." she retorted, "in this case... booze. whatcha got, sonny boy?"

the old woman laughed, draining another mug. she wasn't sure who these two fellows were, but it was quite funny for some reason. despite her drunkenness, Meili kept her regal posture because she was just awesome like that. it was also worth noting that while she was 41 years old old, she was not necessarily hard on the eyes. after all... she was wearing a dress that may not exactly stay down if they executed their approaches properly.
Mood: Chill
Link:

[
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako held a finger up "Gimme a moment." he then promptly stumbled towards the counter, near where Tarek was, and slammed down a purse of coins. "I'd like five pints of your finest Dog Spit, sir!" A well kept man, sporting a large, curling mustache emerged from the back room. "Sir, this is a bakery, we do not sell any of your...alcohol here."

For a moment, Kako stood in disbelief, almost unable to comprehend what was going on around him. However, the moment quickly passed, and the spymaster slammed both of his hands on the table, roaring "You don't sell Dog Spit? I'm sorry!! I thought this was the Fire Nation! Huh? Isn't this the Fire Nation? I'm sorry I thought this was the Fire Nation!"

Mood: Infuriated

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Tarek Raiden

As Kako moved off to get some “Alcohol”, Tarek slipped in front of Meili. “Ahem!” he said as he cleared his throat. He made a clearly over exaggerated attempt at a suave face and had to pause for a moment to hold in a burp before he started talking.

“So?” he started as he leaned over the table with a lopsided grin, “Is your father the baker? Because your buns are FANTASTIC!” He said as he waved his arm across the table and looked her up and down.

Mood: Liquidly Exuberant

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili was admittedly caught off guard with this question.
"I..." she began, "Why thank you. that was very kind..."

she was easy to flatter when drunk. "did you want to see me? or something of mine?" she asked after downing something from a hip flask she had pulled out from her skirts.

"So tell me... whatcha name... where ya from? what did ya want with me?" she hiccupped a bit. she was tipsy, but far fro wasted.
Mood: Flattered
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:40 am

Kako Anthropos

The breadtender, stroked his thin mustache, turning up his nose slightly. "Sir, you are disturbing our customers, I'm going to have to ask you to le-" with that, he was swiftly punched in the face, and sent sprawling back into a few barrels. The barrels were broken by the force of the impact, and soon a puddle of fluorescent green (the same colour as Dog Spit) was beginning to form on the floor. Kako pointed, shouting wildly "I bloody knew it!"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 am

Tarek Raiden

Unlike Meili, who was a bit tipsy, Tarek was hammered. He stood up and staggered back a little with the best suave face that he could pull as his eyes were very obviously undressing her as they scanned her body. “I’m…uh…oh yeah…the name's Raiden…Tarek Raiden…and that fellow is my buddy Kako Antropro…Antrorpopo…Anthropop…aah f’uck it.” He said pointing over to Kako, just as Kako hit the baker.

Tarek’s eyes widened and he threw his arms in the air. “Woah! You just knocked them both out with one punch!” He shouted at Kako “and you found the good stuff!” he continued as he saw the liquid seep out the barrels. “Quickly! You are wasting the sweet nectar of life!”

Mood:Liquidly Exuberant

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili stood up. "punching things are we?" she exclaimed, "well you two may have just been the fellows that I was waiting for! where have you been all my life!" she gave Tarek a big hug, and then gave Kako an equally bone-crushing hug. "Meili Mitali Zalika. it's a pleasure to meet the both of you in this fine establishment on this fine day!"
Mood: Flattered
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Kako Anthropos

As soon as Kako had been hugged, he stumbled back slightly, in order to lean on the counter, and quickly pulled out a notepad, ticking something off. He then took a moment to rest, before standing back up, and promptly falling over again, through a table this time. Across the street, two middle aged men saw this, and immediately began shouting about what happened. Unbeknownst to Kako, it was actually the breadtender that did this, using airbending. The said breadtender picked himself up a moment after, and walked out of the bakery. This was, of course, whilst his theme music was playing, a fast, thumping track with a young man from the water tribes speaking at a rhythmic pace. Slowly, Kako rolled over. "Tarak, no, Taruk! No...Terak? Oh you know what I mean! Help me up!"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:17 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek staggered a little after the hug, before lifting his arms and swatting them downwards, “Awww shucks!” he muttered happily. The next thing Tarek knew, Kako had fallen over and some men across the street started shouting. Tarek scooped up Meili’s hand and tried to kiss it, missing it completely the first two times but luckily connecting on the third. “I shall return…in a moment…” he said as he staggered off towards Kako.

Tarek leaned over and grabbed Kako’s hand. “Shh…shh...shh…shhhhhhhh…” he said, spitting a great deal and giggling profusely in his drunken stupor, “It’s Terek!” he scolded as he lifted Kako up with great difficulty as they had both muddled their wits. He was getting irritated with the two middle-aged oxygen thieves that were shouting across the street.

Mood: Liquidly exuberant

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:48 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili blushed when he kissed her hand. "why, my good sir, I do say that you're a fine gentlemen."
she paused when she noticed they were turning towards a couple of bickering old gents. she was surprised that they were not taking care of this problem the way most sensible people would.
"excuse me for a moment, loves." she replied, walking towards the two gents and giving them both clean-clocked uppercuts to the jaw, knocking them both cold. she blew her fists off, polishing them with a conveniently placed towel.
"and that, gentlemen... is how it is done."
Mood: Badass
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kako and Tarek pull.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next