The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korra
Korra

EXP : 5270
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:38 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

By the time Zakura had stopped running, she realized that her sister was no longer with her. she knew that they were being hunted, and that it was due to some relationship of theirs, namely with their aunt.

she was fully confident in her own abilities to escape and such, but she worried about her sister. however, without a lead, and not wanting to try and find those pursuing her... she didn't really have anywhere to go. perhaps this was a time for her to explore the city of Omashu.... and perhaps make a friend or two.
Mood: Concerned
Condition: Normal
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zayon
Staff Admin
Zayon

EXP : 200
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Avatar's Spirit Guide
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Zayon

Omashu, so grand and extravagant a city. Yet when the man in the white cloak had last been here, 'twas but a canyon with a jagged mountain amidst it. Funny how people could do so much with so little, yet this was always the resourcefulness of the nations, even back then.

"Ah. Progress of the people..." He trailed off lightly, bringing a storm flute to his lips, a soft tune resonating from it. It wasn't something most could hear, but the child that had only just stopped from her brisk run perhaps could. He felt the connections she had to the Avatar. After all, Zulera was just a reincarnation of himself, somewhere far down the line... Too far, he thought to himself with humor.

The child herself seemed unwary of where she was, or perhaps merely what to do. Being the one for observing, he decided he'd wait for the child to make her decision. Such was more fun for a spirit, anyways. Not to define the future, but merely take part in it.

The solemn tune just continued, even though the breath of the ephemeral spirit did not exist, the song played slowly as if drawn from great breaths.

Mood:Amused.
Condition:Dead, but fine.

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura froze the moment she started to hear music. she looked around swiftly, but not in a frenzy. she wasn't afraid, but was suddenly intrigued, and still a bit on edge from what she had just ran from. she hoped her twin sister was okay.
"as big a fool as she clearly is, I still love her and always will... she's a lovable fool."

"Who goes there?" she called out confidently without being rude. "show yourself."
Mood: Intrigued
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zayon
Staff Admin
Zayon

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Zayon

"Who? Well.. That's a matter debatable," he said through the music, the tune stopping. It wasn't clear when he had sat upon the side of the road, only that he had not been there the last she'd looked.

He stood from the ground, stretching his arms as if he'd been resting for a length of time. "But you can call me Zay, little one. And who might you be?" He slipped the flute beneath his cloak, where it practically disappeared into thin air. He stepped forward towards her, but not threateningly so. There was a distinctive smile on his visible face. His visage was gruff and aged, with a light beard that had greyed from time. His eyes were silver where irises would be, ending in a dark grey ring before the white. The spirit could have easily delved into his own realm to divine the answer, but what fun would be in that?

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

"Wh-huh?" she exclaimed, noticing him on the side of the road. when did he get there, and how did she not notice him?

"Where'd you come from?" she exclaimed, and after hearing his question, composed herself.
"I'm Zakura Zulera Tallarico," she replied, "my sister and I were being chased, and I'm not sure where she ran off to. she's a big girl though and can hopefully look after himself... I'm still trying to find her though."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zayon
Staff Admin
Zayon

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 am

Zayon

"Where?.. Oh, just been here a while, some times elsewhere, but usually here now-a-days." He said this promptly, pondering to himself a moment.

The girl spoke her name, striking a chord of intrigue in the man, a hand shifting to tap his chin in thought. "Hmm... Zulera Tallarico, eh," musing to himself, "Not her kid, though. A niece, then? Either way, always happy to meet more family."

"As for your sister, perhaps I can help.. And who could possibly mean two young women harm?"
He brushed unseen dirt from his cloak before meeting Zakura's gaze. Why he was here could be anyone's guess, but for now he was merely here to help.

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

It wasn't the first time someone had heard of the exploits of her aunt, but i always interested Zakura to know how people knew Avatar Zulera.
"And in what way did you meet Aunt Zuzu?" she asked curiously.

then she was brought back to her original purpose. "oh right... my sister. as for people wishing to bring us harm.... I can think of a lot of people... but what do you know about her? you know where she went?"
she wanted to find her before she did anything stupid, which unfortunately, given Ezera's foolishness, was virtually impossible.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zayon
Staff Admin
Zayon

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:22 am

Zayon

The aged man 'hmm'ed to himself. He was devising a more devious answer to Zakura's questioned, but his words swiftly brought her attention back on focus. Her sister.

"Well we won't get any nearer to findin' her standin' around here, yeah?" He mused for a moment again, looking to the clouds with a hand on his lightly bearded chin. "Maybe some o' the local inns and restaurants might have some news about her. Since you are both of any blood of Zul's, and the fact you were just runnin' like a raging spirit from the spirit world, I assume y'all had some big trouble that would have spread word 'round the city?"

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:38 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura scratched her head. "uhh... I guess not. but I was just stopping to ask you if you'd seen her... firebender, black bushy hair, wears red, and isn't exactly the brightest candle in the room..."

"what I did is of no importance." she half-chuckled, "but there were men... dirty men, and we're a couple of pretty young girls. the rest... well yeah."
she ironically made a motion as if to tighten her belt, which she normally didn't do. still, even Zakura had her limits, as playful as she was. "so what do you know about them? did you see her?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zayon
Staff Admin
Zayon

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 am

Zayon

"Oh. I'm sorry, I get ahead of myself often...." His eyes found the sky a moment, as if pondering the truth of his own statement. "Seen your sister?... I imagine so, but not recently. I know she's here, though... Well not here, if you want to be specific. But here, none-the-less."

He was being ridiculously filled with riddles as usual, but in this case it wasn't so much a riddle as just plain beating around the bush. "Those men, though. I fear they are after the two of you because of your relation to the Avatar. There was a time she made quite a few enemies, after all. I guess, then, that's why I'm here. To help, even though it seems another... Spirit has beat me to the punch," chuckling with the last statement, he motioned with a deft hand for her to lead on. "Now, I think I mentioned that you'd have much luck looking about some restaurants and asking about your kin. So lead on, heroine. This moment is your story-- mine ended long ago. Think of me as your white lotus tile." A grin, on the edge of being inhuman, yet still strangely playful and kindly. Of course he had many of the answers, but things always had to play out their own way.

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

There was a moment of confusion in Zakura's mind. it seemed this man was quite fond of talking in riddles... then again, that seemed to also be a prominent trait that existed in her aunt and her father, as well as her paternal grandmother. that woman was a character.

she looked at him, as he seemed to know the Avatar well. she wanted to know how, and wanted to know why.
"you seem awfully familiar with my aunt..." she remarked. "how do you know her?"

when he told her to lead on, she simply shrugged. she didn't have any leads to lead off of, and so didn't really know where to go. she didn't really need help other than finding her sister.
Mood: Confuzzled
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]   Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Glorious escape and the price that was paid [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1