The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) Empty
PostSubject: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Mako arrived late in the evening, the ship's deck was frozen over, and he thought he'd get lucky and escape without injury. But lo and behold, he slipped half-way down the ramp, and smacked his head against the metal, which rang loud, and then he slid down to the dock. "Ow." He sat up slowly, walking down the dock without further incident.

He wore a slightly thicker coat, and pants to match. His hair was as it usually was. He walked slowly, appreciating the tribe's natural beauty. He didn't really pay attention to where he was going or toward whom he may have been walking. His hands were in his pockets and he hummed lightly. The longer he walked, the more he forgot about his incident.

Last edited by Mako Irion on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Renayu

Today felt chilier. The wind upon my face felt nice. My dark blue coat that ended at the tops of my knees flapped in the breeze. I kept the hood down, as i normally did. After making sure I looked proper, I walked outside of the chief's hut and heaed towards the heart of the village. I greeted my people. I waved, hugged and bowed to them. I was always happy when some of them offered meals and gifts. I always kindly rejected them and told them that they should kepp it for themselves. People didnt really understand the way i operate but my ownself.

I passed the head of the Tribal Council and he scolded me. I knew that everyday for the next two years would be hard. telling me I had to find someone to help me run the tribe was hard, but a time frame was even worse. I wasnt paying attention when I walked into someone. I fell back.
"Ow. So sorry. I should have watched where I was going." i got back on my feet and looked up to a man who I hadnt seen before.

Mood: Tired and thinking
Condition:Heathly

Last edited by Renayu on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Mako had noticed people seemed to be drawn in the direction he was walking. He hardly thought twice about it, turning to look at someone at his side when he ran straight into someone else. He stumbled back, and immediately shot forward, offering his hand.

"I'm so sorry, I really should watch where I'm going." He finally made eye contact with you, "Oh...I'm....uh, Mako, are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" His other hand that was being offered to help you up hovered at his side. His face was red, whether from the embrassment, cold, or something else remained unclear. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Renayu

I took the man's offered hand as he helped me up. My face turned warm and red, but why? Whenever I bumped into someone this never happened. "No Im fine. Im Chief Renayu. This is my Tribe. If I knew we were going to have a visitor I would have at least gotton something ready. I'm really sorry. Are you ok?" Why was I rambling? This hasnt happened since my first few actions as chief for the past two years. His skin felt warm. He was from the Fire Nation.

I looked to his head and noticed a red bump on it. He was hurt.
"Your head. Here. I used my waterbending to turn a bal of snow into water. I moved the water over his head and used my healing powers to heal the bump.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Mako smiled lightly, tensing slightly, why did he always have a bad habit of running into royalty? He sighed, well, then all that blushing must have been the cold, no way she'd be thinking like that about a newcomer. "It's a pleasure to meet you Chief Renayu.", he said, slightly nervous now. "I don't think you would have had to, I'm not really important."

"Your head. Here.", she said, then healed him. He sighed as the pain subsided, smiling.

Mako paused there for quite some time, he didn't really know how to respond. "Thanks..." He looked down, "You didn't have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Renayu

I chuckled slightly at his comment. I looked at the Tribes people as they truned around and left us alone. "Importance or not, a visitor is a visitor, no matter how long they stay. And you do not have to call me chief. When ever I here someone call me chief, I think about my father." Why did my father have to pass when he did? Why was it still so hard to get over his death? This was so confusing.

Then as I saw the wound go away I removed the water, turned it back to snow and placed it back on the ground.
"I would have felt bad if I hadn't. Your welcome." I smiled a little then asked him a question. "So, Mako, what brings you down to my tribe?"

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Mako listened intently, doing hisbest not to let his mind wander. He smiled, "Alright, I won't call you Chief.", he said. It was all he could come up with, really, it was easy for him to lose his train of thought when he felt nervous.

"What brings me here....?", he repeated. "Well, to be quite honest, I'm a traveller, and it's been a while since I've come down here." He smiled, "I used to train with waterbenders, mastering their forms so I would have a better defense against other firebenders." He cleared his throat, "And well....it's beautiful down here.", he unintentionally added more emphasis to the word beautiful, keeping his eyes on Renayu's face.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Renayu

I didnt know that Firebenders could up the anti on their bending by observing waterbenders. That was really interesting. When he said he wouldnt call me chief I giggled a little. It was strange i hadnt acted like this since I had a crush in high school. His features were amazing. Was I getting lost in his eyes?

I mentally shook my head as he metioned the Tribes atmosphere. It emphasized Beatuiful to such an extent I didnt know if he was really in love with the tribe or if he was refering too.... Oh what am i thinking? I am not that good looking, am I?
"My tribe has a few benders. I am one of the Masters here. If you want, I can take you to where the benders practice. I'm sure they would love to show you some new things i learned from the North and taught here." i said a little bit to excited for it.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Mako smiled, this was getting more and more odd. He didn't really know what to say or how to react. He was losing track of his mind the longer he looked at her.

"It's a shame there aren't more benders here. I'm not that great at Firebending...I have skill while other have raw power." He looked down, "Well, I guess, yeah, that sounds like fun.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Renayu

His eyes were the perfect shade between hazel and yellow. His hair was as black as the fur of the birds that fly above the Tribe. Woah. Wake up Rena. Smell the permafrost, you are not going to get so caught up on this one boy. It was is if my father was talking to me, only in my voice in my head.

"Great. Follow me." I said as I began to walk in the direction i just came from. "My understanding is that firebenders power come from what drives them. Like if you strive to become better, you are more concentrated on your power. But what do I know? I'm just a waterbender." [color=white]I was such an odd person mentally, but this has never happened to me before. I need to get it together, or can i?

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Mako stared as Renayu looked at him, she seemed to be thinking, about what, he didn't know. He knew what he was thinking about, he was thinking about her eyes.

When she spoke, he nearly snapped to attention, he followed, slowly at first, catching himself checking her out from behind before moving to catch up. "Some Firebenders draw their power from their feelings, desires...anger, love, hate...but the smart one's gather their energy from the sun...like I do. And they always stay calm, and do their best to not get angry."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Renayu

He was slow to respond in the walking, but soon caught up. I listened to what he had to say. It was interesting to get the inside knowledge of a different element, let alone the opposing element of my tribe.

"I know that my waterbending power is drawn by quick actions. I can use the water from snow, the ocean, plants, and anything else, even blood; which i am not very proud of. I hate it." That was awkward. i never really told anybody that i was a blood bender because it made people fear me. Hopefully he wasnt going to fear me.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:34 pm

[Your pic looks like a darker version of Asami! XD]

Mako nodded slowly, and nudged Renayu playfully, "Well, hey, that's nothing to be ashamed of.", he said. "Earthbenders have Metalbending and Firebenders have Lightningbending. It's not like you have control over the abilities you were born with." He smiled, "Besides, I thought you Water Tribe types were into 'going with the flow'...maybe that's Airbenders..." He blushed lightly, "Sorry, nevermind...that was definately Airbenders."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Renayu

I smiled as he nugged me. I giggled a little as he triped over his words, making me blush. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. It was so cute how he got them mixed up. I could feel the stares as we walked to the training compound that we use.

I opened up the door to see it empty. It was everyone's day of rest today and being the Cheif and Chieftess, i never got a day of rest. I continued to walk until i came to the center of the compound. It wasnt big, but it wasnt small.
"Yeah, your right. Not about the airbending and water bending! Or are you? I... ummm.." I couldnt think right. I was stumbling over my own words.

I faced away from him quickly because I could feel the blood in my cheecks get hotter and hotter. I cooled them down with some snow. After a few seconds I turned back around.
"tell me when your ready."

(I know! It's cool, right? :p)
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:44 am

[YUSH!]

Mako followed silently for a bit, he felt like hiding his face in his hands. How could this be any more embrassing? He should have known better than to try and talk about stereotypical personality types, it wasn't as if he even fit into the Firebender stereotype...well, maybe sometimes.

He sighed, "I might be right...I don't know." He turned, looking around, taking the moment to take a nice deep, lung-freezing breath, and exhaling. When he turned to face you, his face was absolutely blank, aside from the blushing that still clung to his face.

He actually took a Waterbending stance, his arms, and body flowing neatly into place. He smiled, "I'm ready whenever you are, Renayu...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:15 am

Renayu

I couldnt help but to think about his eyes. They were perfect. A combination of hazel and yellow. I could melt at the sight of them again. I stood with my knees bent and my legs were spread apart just like the way the Masters in the North did. I used waterbending to take a small amount of snow from the ground and turned it into water. I stood up straight with the water a foot away from my body. I spun in a circle, throwing the water into the air. While it was droping I turned it back to snow.

"I learned that both Fire and Water need some type of power in the force. But it's not always power because the best offence is a good defence." As I spoke I repeated the steps I did before, but slowly so he could catch up. "These movments bulids us up spiritually so we can allow the movement from one postion to another without any type of back fire. Do you understand?"

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 am

Mako stepped lightly, mimicking your movements, forcing himself to think when all he really wanted to do was get lost somewhere with you. His movements were slightly more dance-like than your's, and, in a small part of his mind, that's how he saw this. He smiled lightly, watching everything you did, and, as best he could manage, he summoned a flame, moving it as you moved the water.

"It's a pretty stunning concept...I always thought Waterbenders learned their abilities naturally and that it was the moon that decided the power of their bending..." He nodded, "I understand what you're saying...um, just curious, but, are you...I don't...", he paused, and exhaled sharply, "Goingoutwithanyonerightnow?", he muttered, loud enough for you to hear, but unlikely to be understood unless you could unscramble the meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Renayu wrote:

Renayu

Maybe I wasnt such a bad waterbending teacher. Sure I was better at hand to hand combat training, but Waterbending will always be my go to. Anyone can fight with hands, but not everyone is born with the talent of bending. I watched as he did the same movments. It was as if he was dancing. I giggled a little bit, and I knew he could see it by my blushing face.

"Your really good at this." as I went to repeat the steps for a fourth time, i stopped half way in between. The water dropped to the ground and started to freeze over. I looked at him. Did he just ask what I think he just ask? "Umm, No I am not seeing anybody. Why do you ask?" On the inside I was happy and excited, but on the outside I just looked at him. We must have been thinking the same thing, I guess.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Mako watched Renayu move and felt a very tight ball in the pit of his stomach. She was just moving like before, then she just stopped. Stopped completely, not slow, calm stop, more like frozen solid stop, and the water hit the ground nearly instantly. He stopped too, the flames in his hands didn't vanish though, they intensified as his nerves were suddenly exposed.

He slowly adjusted his footing, closing his hands and extinguishing the flames. "Well, uh..." The way she was looking at him, on what level did he think she would ever think of him that way. He felt like she was staring through him, "Y-Yeah...I uh, was just...wondering, because....well, because...it's...you're just...so...I don't know...I mean, you're a really pretty girl...and...I was just...curious is all..." He looked away, the flames had died in his hands and been reborn in his cheeks, not to mention the heat coming off his body caused the air around him to steam ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Renayu

He thought I was pretty? Nobody really ever said that about me before. It was cute how he was stumbling over his words. How else can a girl like me react to such an act like this? I watched as he fixxed his footing and the flames die out.

As he tried to figure out what he was going to say, I closed the distence between us and, for some unkown reason, I kissed him. I didnt really think about it, it was an impluse. I hoped he wouldnt react in a negative way about it.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Mako didn't really have time to react, all there was to do was kiss back. He didn't even realized she'd been moving closer to him until she was literally right in front of him. He felt the nervousness subside somewhat, and he slowly wrapped his arms around your waist. His mind was racing, did she just kiss me to shut me up...or...is this something else?
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Renayu

My hands wrapped around his head as his wrapped around my waist. I was suprised he even did that, respond back. This felt like a conecting moment here, at least to me. yet again, I had never been in a relationship before so.

I pulled back and blushed. i opened up my eyes to look at him. I was smiling a sweet smile. My hands were now on his shoulders as I awaited for him to say something or do something. I just hope he dosent hate me after it though. I looked at his hazel iris' with my blue ones.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Mako felt her hands holding his head, eventually resting on his shoulders before she pulled back. She was smiling, and he couldn't really help but smile back. He opened his mouth to say something, but the words weren't there, so he closed his mouth, and looked back into her eyes.

"Uh...did I do something to deserve that?", he asked. He felt like it was a stupid question, and berated himself for it. But, the longer he thought about it, the more it made sense, it wasn't as if he knew what made her want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Renayu

It looked as if he didnt know what to say as he opened and closed his mouth at first. then after he asked the question, I didnt know how to respond at first. I knew it was the right thing to do but I wasnt going to come out and say I like you and i think we were meant for each other. Thats just to cliche.

"Well, I didnt know what to say. So...I...umm.... yeah, kissed you. Believe it or not, I was thinking the same thing, just about toyu. Your handsome, and you just look like.... I dont know.... like you shouldnt be alone?"

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Mako watched her, she seemed to be thinking the same as he was. Only she also seemed to be struggling with something else.

"Shouldn't be alone..." He smiled again, "You...you don't look like you should be alone either..." And? He closed his eyes for a few moments, "This is going to seem really weird, but...I felt something, the first time I saw you...and...I...felt like...I had met you before...like I knew you from a long time ago...I don't really know how to describe it...it's never happened to me before..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next