The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Mako smiled, taking another bite of noodles before speaking. "Your cousin is the Avatar? You realize that missed you be one family member?", he asked jestingly. "Imagine how your cousin feels, out there travelling the world...probably feeling out of place just like you are. Except you're at home, and the she's out there...the duties keeping her away." Mako smiled, "Even if you feel like you might belong in the Fire Nation...you were born to be a Chieftess.", he said comfortingly. "Your place is where ever the people who care about you are."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

She knew he was right. Zulera had to be where she was needed to be to help which cause she found to be correct. I felt out of it this morning. My dreams had messed with me. I saw a time I was never in, but i was with a man i loved. No single nation was made to a point. But the strange thing was is that the guy looked just like Mako. "I loved my postion at first and I still do, its just as you get older everyone expects you to do more. I am here for my people while going out and making sure that tribal ties are still ok with other Nations. Then the men in my tribe challenge my power just because i am a female. So i know I am here as the Chieftess because a reason, but i have out what it is." she said. She felt bad for talking about herself.

"How is it like? Traveling the world?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Mako was silent, "It's only natural that sturggles of power occur...especially when it's in a society that views women as...housekeepers...not warriors." He shrugged, "You'll find your place soon, don't worry about it too much."

"Travelling?..." Mako paused, "It's absolute freedom. You can go where ever you choose...meet new people, eat new food, do new things...but it's lonely. You make friends, maybe some travel with you to the next town, next nation, even...but they always leave eventually." He frowned, "I have a restless soul...it's hard for me to stay in one place...I may have been an Air Nomad in a previous life...I get restless...and...no matter how guilty I feel when I want to leave...no matter how happy I am...it's like I just lose control...my feet take control...it's hard...to be happy...when that happens to you every few weeks. You make friends...meet people...start to settle in...and the next moment you're packed and leaving...and you leave all those people...all of them...wondering why..."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm

She finished her bowl as he talked, seeing as she didnt give herself much to eat. She hadnt really seen why she would eat so much. In fact, she had gone to a tailor shop in town and had her clothes taken in a few sizes and they were still baggy. She listened to how it sounded like he struggled a lot though his travels. "Well, if you ever do leave here, the tribe will always welcome you back as one of their own. We do not get many outsiders here, so it will not be hard to remeber a face like yours." She said cleaning her dishes. As she finished, she hoped up on the island counter lightly swinging her legs. "It seems that no matter what anybody does, one will feel lonely. BUt who know, there is something people can not take away from a person. It would always be there for them. It's their heart and spirit in which they decide if they want to share with others."
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Mako finished his food as Renayu spoke, sitting silently for a few moments afterward. He smiled, "I don't think I'll leave here anytime soon...I hope I won't."

"If I do, though, I'll be sure to come back...whenever the restlessness kicks in, and I'm forced to follow the path I was given...I'l come back here...I won't leave you alone." He tapped his chest, "I'll always be in here," he touched his head, "And up here."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm

She watched as he spoke and gestured to her that he would always be in her heart and in her mind, or the other way around. Either way, he'll always be there for in in both ways. This morning and last night were nights she was looking forward to. Going to sleep in his company and waking up to his face. At placed her at rest. She sighed as she got up. "I know that. Now I have to go out. You should come with. I have a free day today. Maybe we can go somewhere safe today." she said adjusting her winter coat.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Mako sat quietly, he felt content for now. Maybe this time would be different, maybe he wouldn't ever want to leave. "Where did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Rena looked at him. "It's a suprise." she said. She knew where to go. It would help her relax and it would do wonders for him. She found the place a few months ago. She motioned to the door as she began to walk to it.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Mako stood up, and followed after you. A surprise didn't sound so bad, then again, all of his surprises had been bad one's. He put his hands into his pockets, "Thanks for breakfast, that was really cool of you to do that for me."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Rena looked at him. "Hey, no worries. People have to eat." she said. As she walked, some of the tribal kids came after her. She was tackled by the childern. She got up and looked at them, her knees were bent. Some of the kids looked at her. One of the waterbending kids shot water at her and froze her to the ground. "We got you Rena!" they cheered as they jumped on her. They all giggled. She unfroze herself and made a slide out of the snow and placed ice on the inside so they could slide faster. She picked up the kids and threw them on the slide. She shook her clothes off of the snow and such. She walked over to where Mako was and began walking towards the mountain that they were at the night before. "Sorry about that. The kids like to play." she said.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Mako walked along silently. He chuckled as the kids ambushed Renayu, and stood aside to be sure not to get in their way. He pulled his hands out of his pockets, and rubbed his hands together. "It's not a bother at all...kids, I mean..." He paused, and shrugged, not sure if he should add anymore.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:43 pm

She just chuckled as it seemed he didnt know what to say. They got to the end of the village wall seeing as her hut was towards the back. She made sure nobody was around. She removed her gloves and removed snow through waterbending. It revealed a secret cave under the wall. She began to walk down it as she picked up an unlit tourch. "mind lighting this for me?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Mako followed you in silence, he kept looking back at the village, wondering where they were going. When they eventually came to a wall, he paused, "Um...", was all he said, then, as you bent the wall away to reveal a cave, he made a silent 'oh' sound. "Yeah, sure." He stepped forward, igniting a flame in the palm of his right hand. "So...what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

She looked at him with a smirk. "This is a great place." She covered her tracks then began to walk inside the cave. "I found this place a few months ago. Nobody knows its here besides you and I. Its not that far away." She took a few more steps then the heat came. She liked it alot on her face. She came across a hole in the wall as a holder for the torch. "Welcome, to the hot springs." She moved to reveal the sauna area. She removed her coat and boots. Next her pants came off along with her top. She wore a wrap over top her undergarments. She kept her fur skirt on as she walked into the water. It felt great.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Mako followed you, looking back as the went deeper. He had a feeling that something warm might be in her, mostly because he felt the air was warmer inside. He smiled lightly, and was caught slightly off guard as she undressed. He whistled quietly, and waited until you went inside before taking his clothes off. He stepped inside slowly, leaving only his undergarments on. He could feel the warmth soaking into him, and sighed lightly, "How does nobody else know about this?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Rena stayed looking out to the vast hot spring, splashing her arms and face with it while he undressed. Sure, it was strange she striped right in front of him, but hey it was a hot spring, and she was not going to let her good clothes get wet. As he got in she turned around, resting in the water about hip high. "I dont know. It seemed hollow at the wall so i decided to see what it was. And since then I have tried to keep it a secret. It's amazing." she said. The heat of the water flowed in her veins. It was easiy for water benders to go anywhere, but she felt that since he was a fire bender he could enjoy the warmth of it. He needed it. She wasnt ashamed to say he wasnt bad looking. It looked like we worked-out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Mako sank under the water, oh geez, he might never leave this place. He allowed the top of his head and his nose to poke out of the water, watching you. He felt bad for staring, but it was his nature. It's a likely reason for his avoidance of beaches. He had to chuckle lightly when he realized she had been looking at him too.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm

She couldnt tell if she was blushing, or if the heat had warmed up her cheecks. She sank into the water after taking out her pairtie pieces and tossing them to her clothes. Her hair fell down into the water and floated around her shoulders. "Like I said, it is a suprise." She said taking a deep relaxing breath. Now she couldnt help but to look in his direction every two seconds seeing as they were both looking at each other.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Mako wasn't really sure what to say in response to that. He smiled lightly, and nodded, "It's really nice in here.", he said.

(Still haven't the slightest clue what party pieces are.)
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:51 pm

It was nice here. No noise, secluded, and relaxing. How can someone walk in and not see this non relaxing or kinda spiritual? The air felt pure as did the water, like nothing has touched it before? She crossed her legs and rested up against the wall, closing her eyes.

(Ithink its face claims. Zhin has Asami and Bolin, you have Mako, Iroh II, and Tarrlock and Zul and I have Korra)
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Mako smiled lightly, laying back against the wall, sinking under the water, eyes closed, the only evidence he was alive was the periodic resurfacing for air.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Rena simplied laughed when Mako was under the water, every once in a while resurfacing. She enjoied the peace and quiet of the tunnel and Hot Springs. It made her relax and think, but mostly relax.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Mako had hardly remembered the last time he'd felt so at ease. After a while, he started to fall asleep, finding getting air a chore rather than just a necessity to live.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 pm

As she sat there, she counted the seconds between his resurfacing. truth was, Rena didnt know how deep the springs went. It would be strange and teriffying to safe his life twice within 24 hours of his arrival. If another few seconds passed and she didnt see him come back up, she was going to swim through the water and get him out.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Mako sighed under the water, and swam right up in front of Renayu, they were literally face to face. "You look like you were worrying...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next