The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Renayu wrote:

Renayu

His comment about how I shouldnt be alone either was sweet. Nobody should be alone and we both knew that. Even though we just met, I felt as if his statments about meeting in a pass life were true. Besides karma, I also believed that we are all renincarnated after death, just like the Avatar.

"Why do I get the sense that is the truth?" I asked him as he just stood there with each other without another care in the worl.

Mood: Tired and thinking
Condition:Heathly

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Mako wanted to say he knew why, but merely shrugged. "Maybe the spirits are trying to tell us something.", he said. He hoped she understood what he meant by that, it's not like he wanted to tell her he felt like he was already in love with her before they'd ever even met because that would sound weird.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Renayu

"That seems likely. The spirits are never wrong." I told him. My father always told me that. he also said that our lives are written before we are even born. I never went against anything my life threw at me, and this was something i was going to hang onto for a very long time. I just looked into his eyes, still smiling.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Mako pulled Renayu closer, and kissed her again, this time he didn't try to hold back what he was sure was fate now. He didn't believe that he would have come here, and, of all people, run into this one girl, and have her feel the same as he did unless there was a reason.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Renayu

Then he pulled me in for another kiss. One hand went up to his face while the other stayed on his shoulder. I was never a klutz and always knew what was in front of me. There was a reason we walked into each other, not just the literal sense, but we walked into each others lives. I didnt want to let go of this. We would be involved with each other for a long time, and I could tell from the very start of things.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Mako held this kiss for as long as he felt was necessary, which was, needless to say, what most would deem a long, meaningful kiss. Then he leaned his head down slightly, slowly moving his feet, "I was wondering, if you'd care to dance...?" It may have seemed out of the blue to her, but he was thinking about it ever since they'd gotten here.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Renayu

The kiss felt so meaningful to me, for as long as we kissed. As he pulled away he leaned his head down a little bit. He then asked me if I wanted to dance with him. I giggled a little then responded with a "Yes. Dancing would be nice." I rested one hand on his should and placed my other one in the air, awaiting his hand. It was out of the blue but it would be fun.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Mako smiled, feeling rather foolish for asking, but overjoyed over her acceptance. He reached out, gently taking her hand into his. He wrapped his other arm further around her waist, pulling her closer to him, and stepping to one side slowly, hoping that he and she could catch a nice rhythm without accidentally tripping or stepping on one another.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Renayu

I just hoped we wouldnt trip or step on the others foot as we began to dance in a somewhat rythmic pace. If there was one thing I didnt know how to do, was dance. Wait.... why did I say yes then? I dont know. I just laughed a little as we danced around the compound. Right now, i didnt see walls or snow. I just saw him. it was peaceful and surreal. "What drove you to come down here? Did something tell you that you would find love or something down here?" I asked him. Yet again, why did I feel like today would be the best day of my life? i dont know, but I think it may have to do with Mako.

Mood: Happily in Love
Condition: Heathly

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Mako smiled, "I'm not really sure...it was almost like someone put the idea in my head." He chuckled. "I was actually about to leave on a ship heading for Ember Island when the idea hit me, I swapped the tickets out, got on a fishing boat headed here...and now here I am." He could tell she never danced before, but only smiled, "Hey, just try to imagine your practicing Waterbending.", he said softly, he was pretty sure she hadn't noticed, but each step mirrored a step in the form she had just been teaching him.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Renayu

Thank Roku for second guesses!! I thought to myself as he told me about his summoning down here. Not a lot of fishing boats come down to my tribe. This must have been the only one for a while right now. I felt a little bit embaressed when he noticed i couldnt dance. But he told me its like waterbending. So I stepped with him in a basic waterbending steps. It looked just like dance moves. after looking to the ground for a bit, i looked up at him and laughed. "Thank you Master Mako."

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Mako chuckled softly, how couldn't he? "I learned from the best.", he replied, very blatantly meaning you. "So, were you born and raised here?", he asked curiously?

[I'll fix this if she mentioned it earlier.]
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Renayu

"Yes. I grew up with everyone my age and a little bit younger here. We became brothers and sisters, since I was an olny child. I only left the tribe once and that was a two week tour around the world. I went to the North, earth Kingdom and Fire Nation before coming back here." I told him. Everybody in the Tribe has at least one memory with everyone in the tribe. I can remember trips to the mountains with some of my friends as little as seven years old.

"What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Mako smiled, "Well, let's see, I was pretty young...uh, I left home pretty early..." He pasued thoughtfully, "I went to school in the Fire Nation Capital...most of my friends were outcasts, people who didn't really fit in. I could have been popular, but I've always cared more about the underdogs..." He smiled sadly, "I guess that's another reason I'm here...my ancestors caused a lot of harm to this tribe...and I could at least seek some small redemption by apologizing." He shook his head, "I left right after graduation, and just kind of wandered...I went to the Northern Water Tribe, Southern Air Temple...Ba Sing Se, you name it...but I've never been here before. I'm really glad I made the choice to come here..."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Renayu

I nodded as we continued to dance. It sounded like he had a very rough life growing up. It made me want to tear up for him. I felt one tear come out of my eye, but I just hoped he didnt notice. I didnt want to seem weak to him, or anyone else for the matter.

"Yeah. I'm glad to. And as long as I am tribal leader, the Fire Nation will be forgiven."

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Mako smiled lightly, sliding his hand up your side, wiping the tear away, "No need to feel sorry for me. I had a lot of fun growing up. I met interesting people, learned amazing fighting forms, visited faraway places, and had food from all four nations.", he said. "If anything, I'm thankful I left, I don't fit in with other Firebenders."

"Thank you...Renayu, that means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Renayu

I smirked as he wiped my tear away. I did get a little bit senisitive. I may have been Chief, but I was still a woman and a human. I smiled again as i talked. "And for that, i am happy. because if you did fit in with the other 'Firebenders' then we may never have met. I put a little bit of an emphasis on the word Firebender because everyone sterotyped the opposing element of theirs. Waterbenders were supposed to be reserved and calm. Firebenders were supoosed to be hot headed and not caring. But i could tell Mako was the opposite of all that.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Mako smiled again, he didn't have any problem with her anger toward Firebenders. He knew they deserved it. He closed his eyes again, humming lightly as he did an unexpected spin, lifting her slightly as he did.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Renayu

He closed his eyes so I wondered if he was getting board. Then he slightly lifted me up. I held onto him as we spun in a circle. I laughed a lit bit louder than I had before. I never imagined this would be so much fun. I always thought dancing was professional like.

"Do you want to go pegnuin sledding with me? [color=white] It was random and out of the blue. But it would be so much fun!

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 pm

[Oh my, the most awesome pick-up line ever...]

Mako smiled lightly at the sudden offer, "I would...but I don't really know how.", he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:20 pm

I looked above the tribe and located the nearest mountain. Then i looked at him. "Its the easiest thing in the world. Lets go." I pointed to the back door in the tiny training area. I knew that through that door, there would be a path up the mountain and to the penguins favorite spot. I walked over to the door and opened it up. "You coming?" i asked him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Mako stood quietly for a few moments, looking up at the mountain. He adjusted his gloves, and turned to follow after you. "Yeah, I'm coming, can't have you going off to have all the fun without me.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Renayu

"Last one up is a rotten trutle-duck egg!" I yelled as i ran out the door. i looked back to see if he was chasing me or not, because if he wasnt, it would have been awkward. If only the tribal council could see us now.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Mako smiled, closing the door behind them and doing something wild at the same time. He turned, dashing straight up the mountain, with one small twist, he used flames to propel himself forward, passing you rather quickly even with your head start. "Looks like you're the rotten Turtle-Duck egg today.", he called back playfully.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Renayu

Out of nowhere I saw a flash of fire. Mako was propelling himself with fire. It was time to get toe-to-toe with him. I used the snow to propel myself. I caught up to him. "We'll see about that fire boy." I said as I kept up pace with him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next