The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:55 pm

As he gasped, it was wierd to say that she did the same at the same time when he thrusted into her again. The gentle grip that was holding her there felt great. She smiled under his kiss before kissing him again on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Mako smiled, kissing back, and continuing with faster thrusts, gripping her sides tighter, and slipping his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm

She tighted the hold on his body as his movements became faster. His tounge found its way into her mouth, her tounge wrestling with it. This place was just perfect. The time spent here, with him made it even more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 pm

He found himself growing increasingly fond of this place, having decided that it couldn't have been better, having her here, in private, and secluded, starting to move increasingly faster, moaning softly into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:44 pm

She had been moaned from the pressure and pain that came from his movements. At least she wasnt the only one. It was great to be having sex here instead of her home where anyone could come in at any given moment while Mako and herself knew that this place actually existed.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Mako kissed her neck softly, starting to feel quite the pleasure build-up, the water contributing to that, keeping his body temperature up, as well as what he was feeling with her.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:01 pm

He resumed kissing her neck again. She let out a slightly alouder moan she had already let out. So it was slightly louder than slightly loud. The water felt great and the excitment and tention between the two building up was the best feeling she felt in her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Mako could feel the tension growing, and leaned his head down for a brief moment, continuing to increase the speed and frequency of his thrusts. His hands roaming up and down her back, gently massaging her skin.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Her hands moved about his back, switching her right hand into his head, playing with his hair, her right wrapping around his lower back. Her left hand has moved up and down slowly. Her breathing incresed as it came out of her mouth hard. She tunred her head slightly and looked down gazing at the water as his movements became even faster.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Mako smiled as he began massaging up and down Ren's back, pressing his fingers into the muscle in circular patterns. The pleasure began stacking as he moved faster, kissing along her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Her hands gripped his shoulders, not hard, but not soft either. Her breathing was done through her mouth as she moaned. His lips touching her skin on her collar bone felt great, his hands massaging her back felt amazing, and the p,measure and electricity between them was unbelievable. What else can someone ask for?
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Mako smiled lightly, feeling as if he may reach his peak soon enough. Afterall, the mixture of heat and pleasure blended together, and he found he loved the sounds she made, continuing to massage her back and kiss her neck, and shoulders softly.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 pm

She removed his head from her skin and kissed him on the lips, her head tilted down to meet his. Her hands now on both sides of his face, her tounge clashing with his, not really looking for domanince, but just to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8