The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 pm

I was about to go in after him, untill he came face to face with me. I just chuckled, one hand moving the hair from his face. "Everyone has a weakness, no? Worrying is just mine." She said as she leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Mako smiled, kissing back lightly, "Well, you don't need to worry about me too much, I tend not to do anything that might put me in a bad situation."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:26 pm

After the kiss, she leaned back a bit. "Well I find that sentence ironic. Last nights avalanche was a bad accident which was accidental started by me. So if you come to think about it, I am a bad situation." She said in a soft tone looking into his eyes. When she didnt know what to say, she typically did a mini ramble like the one she just said.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Mako smiled lightly, "You're not a bad situation. You're the perfect situation.", he said. "Can't think of anything better."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 pm

She couldnt help but blush at that. It wasnt a soft one, it was a major blush. She could feel the blood in her cheeks become hotter than what they already felt like. "Strange, I feel the same about you." she said, resting one hand where his elbow was.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Mako smiled, and chuckled lightly, "Well...I try really hard.", he said, lightly touching his nose against your's. He closed his eyes, and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

As their noses touched, she leaned her forehead on his, enjoying this moment. It was moments like these in which she lived for. Her smile streched from ear to ear as her other hand rested behind his neck, her fingertips barley touching his skin.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Mako smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist, and pulling you into a deeper spot, gently kissing you.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm

She grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist, taking her to a deeper part of the springs kissing her. She responded with a soft, but noticable passionate kiss, aloowing her hand that was on his elbow to travel up to the side of his neck on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:47 pm

Mako smiled lightly, sinking a bit into the water, so their heads were the only thin above the surface. "This is really nice...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 pm

She kept her eyes closed. "Yes, it is. There is nobody else i would rather spend my time with like this, than with you." She said as he brought them slightly deeper, only to where there heads were above the water.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Mako nodded slowly, "I agree. I don't think I could think of anyone else I'd rather be here with."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm

She breathed slightly on his skin through her nose. This was the most peacefull moment she has had in over two years. Her body and been the most relaxed. Was it the water and heat, or the fact that she was in his arms? Whatever it was, she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Mako smiled, lightly kissing you, and pulling you closer. He enjoyed this a lot, just being able to be so close to her was enough.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Renayu responed to his kiss, allowing her arms to go under his armpits, her hands resting on his shoulders. Being close without having to be bundled under so much layering of clothing and fur was great. Maybe it was bet she left the Water tribe and give her position to someone else who deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Mako had a difficult time keeping his hands on an appropriate level, he wasn't in a rush to ruin a good thing. He blamed being a Firebender, he tended to...heat up quicker than most.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Rena had an adventruos tendency at times. It explains her first choice to take the shortcut in the mountain. She had bent her knee up slightly, allowing the side on her knee to rest on his lower thigh. She didnt want to make him feel rushed, but she did want him to know it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Mako smiled lightly, running his hands up Ren's sides, aware of her movement. He leaned into you again, kissing her with a more passion-driven kiss.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Her back arched as he leaned in even more, her arms had relaxed under his with her hands resting on the back of his shoulders. Her kissing held passion, excitment and power behind it.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:45 am

Mako drew from the passion she gave, returning it in earnest, holding her in a not-too-tight rmbrace.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Her hands traveled to his sides, barely running up and down them slowly as she continued to kiss him. She felt at peace, centered, and over all comfortable. Nothing could stop her high from this, if that is how she felt. Could this feeling actually give you a high? Why was she wondering about anything? All she wanted to do was..explore a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:54 pm

He slid his hands down over Ren's butt, and down her thighs, feeling less than totally grounded at the moment. He actually felt rather light, like he could have anything, although the only thing in his mind was how much he wanted her. Why did this always happen, it just drifted away from himself, always wanting more. Why? Travelling spirit.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm

As his hands ran down her skin, she moved her lips from his mouth, tracing kisses down his jaw line and on his neck. She allowed him to travel because she liked how it felt. She loved the touch, feel and sensation it got from it all. It was like she was getting drunk or intoxicated.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 pm

He found himself leaning his head to the side slightly, sliding his right hand up her inner thigh, his left hand sliding up her abdomen, passing over her right breast slowly.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Her hands hand travel downed to his hips, staying firm as his hands passed over her body. She removed her head, and looked at him, before resuming crushing her lips to his in a very passionate, firey way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next