The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Mako laughed as he lifted his feet, blowing flames from his mouth. He was both melting the snow, and currently flying. He didn't reply to her comment, but he clearly was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Renayu

I started to loose snow power when he began to melt the snow. I stopped bending. I ran into an old cave and began bending the snow below me. I created this tunnle when I was little. I propelled myself all the way up to the top. I hoped I beat him up here.

Mood: Happily in Love
Condition: Heathly

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Mako looked back, realizing you were gone, he stopped, and landed. "Renayu?", he called quietly, trying not to start an avalanche. "Hey, where did you go?" Of course he was afraid he'd missed something, like her sliding down on the icy stream he'd just created.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Renayu

I stepped around and awaited for him. I looked ouver the cliff and saw him. As I went to say something, the snow cracked. I tumbled over myself and snow below me. "Mako! Watch out! Thats all I could say before i was trapped in a snow shelf. I hoped he could get out before... i didnt want to think of what could have happened.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Mako heard the cracking before he heard her voice, and turned to look up. He immediately dropped to his back, and shot a steady jet of flame upward, liquifying the ice, which dropped onto him with a startlingly painful heat. If you were looking down, he'd be rolled onto his face, hoping that he wasn't burned. He rolled onto his back slowly, "I guess you win this time.", he said. Luckily the heat had only turned his skin slightly red, nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Renayu

When i felt no more movement I began to bend the snow off of me. When I broke to the surface, i shook the snow out of my hair. I stood up and looked around. "mako! Mako! Where are you!?" I began to look around while moving the snow in a huge pile, after I checked to see if he was there or not.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Mako waved his hand, "I'm here, I'm alright...that was a close call." He sat up, "Are you alright?" He seemed very nonchalant about the whole thing, but it could have been because he'd fought giant snakes before. "Nothing hurts, just a little heat damage, but nothing permanent.",
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Renayu

I ran over to where he was when I spotted him. I offered him my hand as to help him up. I was glad to find him. "Your telling me." That was too close. I saw the heat burn on his face. I felt so bad. I felt like I caused the avalanch in the first place. We were up a little higher than I thought we were. The moon was out. How late was it?

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Mako took your hand, standing slowly. He looked you up and down, she definitely wasn't hurt. He sighed in a relieved way, and smiled, "Well, it doesn't look like we'll be penguin sledding tonight.", he said, looking up. "It's getting kind of cold, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Renayu

"Come on. We need to get you back to the tribe." i was fearful that since the South Pole is cold and his genetics are coded so that he needs to be in hotter temperatures, or else he could have some problems. I cleared a path that would lead right to the village. I turned some snow into a hard pac. I stood on it and brought him up on it. I then moved my arms in a circle so we could slide down the new mountain path.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Mako followed you, although he was curious as to what the rush was, at least until he realized he couldn't feel his fingers anymore. He carried two small flames in each hand, realizing just how cold he was. "Thank you for bringing me up here, it was an amazing sight, even if I was almost crushed by ice."
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Renayu

"Thanks for making my day worth it." i said smiling back at him. Then when we arrived at the village, I took him to my house which was in the center of town. As I opened the door I grabbed a coat for him. It was my father's. Nobody had worn it since he died. I handed it to him. I tried creating a fire in the little fire place. I pulled up a chair infront of it for him. "Here. warm up." I walked to the little stove and placed water in it. He needed something to eat, no doubt.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Mako smiled, "It was my pleasure, I enjoyed it myself, as a matter of fact." He followed Renayu through the village, always smiling ever so lightly. He was amazed at how she treated him like he was some kind of royalty, it felt new, and foreign. He sat down, watching her busying herself. He couldn't help watching her move about from here to there, it should have been him doing this for her, not the other way around, "Would you like some help?"
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Renayu

The water began to boil. I poured in some noodles and began to stir them. This seemed like what any woman here in the tribe would do for their husband. Then the Council's omen. I shook the thought out of my head when he spoke to me. "I have it. Unless you wanna help me make noodles?" I asked him. I doubted he knew how to make Water Tribe food. Maybe I could teach him a few things, other than bending styles.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Mako shrugged slightly, and stood, "Well, I know some basic stuff...I mean, it's been a while since I was taught how to make a Water Tribe dish..." He smiled, "I'd be happy to lend a hand with whatever you might need help with...even if it's something as simple as heating the water."

[That might be my favorite scene from Legend of Korra, aside from the time Bumi howled.]
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Renayu

"Then I can freshen you up on your water tribe culinary skills." I said giggling afterward. I got a bowl out to mix some spices together. I let the noodles simmer a little. I grabbed two smaller bowls for our food when we got done. I had set up the tiny dinning table of mine. It was just myself here in my hut, but I still had enough room for a guest or two.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Mako chuckled lightly, "I'd like that.", he said. He watched the spices you put into the soup, and watched you moving about as well. "You must get pretty lonely living here alone.", he commented.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Renayu

I grabbed two glasses and some chopsticks. I set up the table like my mother taught me so many years ago. "Here, just stir now. As I finished setting up the table, i thought about his question. I dodnt know who to answer so i just told him the truth. I just hated lying to people about things like this. "Yeah. It is. After every Chief passes on, his home is redecorated in honor of the New Chief. My childhood bedroom was changed into a guest bedroom while everything else changed. Nothing here is old. well, besides my parents wedding picture with my mothers wedding necklace." i said picking up the box on the wall with the picture and necklace.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Mako stirred his noodles as directed, sitting cross-legged at the table. He felt worse and worse for you as you told him the story. He rose slowly, and walked over to you. "I won't let you be lonely again.", he said, gently touching her shoulders, "I promise.", he added.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Renayu

I placed the box down as he walked over to me. I smiled as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, one hand on his face, and the other on the inside of his elbow. "You promise?" I asked him? I was suprised. My voice may have cracked, but that was because I was happy. I had always felt alone within the past few years, and now that this one fateful night may have made that feel like it was nothing. Then I closed the gap again and hugged him. I rested my head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Mako smiled, "I promise.", he said softly, pulling you into a hug. He didn't know what else he could add, she just seemed to need some reassurance that he would stay.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Renayu

That was all she needed. A simple promise. Why had she needed that, she didnt know. Yet the simple saying helped her, relieved her, brightened her night. As she stood there in his arms, she wondered if this is what her parents went through when they were younger. Or if this is what other people their age did. It didnt matter because she felt... safe, for once in her life.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:09 pm

Mako smiled, Renayu brought out a lot of him that he'd never really seen before. It made him wonder what this was. Fate? Coincidence? Did he just happen to run into the right girl. Was that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Renayu

Rena felt like this was her home, like her life was complete. the feelings were met in the middle. Not one sided or anything. These two had just met at least two hours ago and have fallen in love, at least thats what it seemed to her. This is what she had dreamt of her whole life. Nothing could ruin this moment besides he unknown clutzy nature. She went to move her foot because it fell asleep and actualy fell on him. I looked up not knowing what to do, so I cracked a smile through my laugh. It was strange and funny at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Mako was embroiled in philisophical thoughts, and then he was suddenly on the ground. He blinked a few times, looked around briefly, and chuckled. "No need to rush things...", he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next