The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "Liberating" some food (open to the public)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:29 pm

".....I..were do you stay...?" She blinked once, looking back up at him and then back over towards the burning building before quickly back to him, brows drawn together slightly. She could feel the small holes the ice shards had left though they had stopped bleeding...they stung a little but didnt feel searing... "...Outside of town maybe...? Just a little bit....we could cook the fish....with a fire..." She dropped my gaze, not really wanting to stay here in the village, not yet...she was still nervous


Last edited by E`fel-vain Ama`lia on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chase
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 180
EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23
Join date : 2011-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Utah

Character Description
Age: 19
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 pm


Chase Scylla



Chase jumped off the building when it lit on fire, landing pretty hard on the frozen ground. The crowd had gone into a frenzy, but the waterbenders around immediately thawed the ice around them and began throwing the water onto the flames. Chase helped, amazed at what those two went through for a couple of fish. He trusted that his fish stand was untouched, the Northern Water Tribe was very low on crime, and he had never expected to be robbed once, let alone twice in a day. The waterbenders made relatively quick work of the building.

Afterward, Chase went back to his stall, finding it was okay. He resumed selling to the citizens, curious about the two thieves. He wondered what the tribe would do about the arsonist, but he wouldn't be surprised if he was left alone. Chase had calmed down completely and resumed his happy and friendly disposition.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Alright

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

"Great! Let's go!" He started to run for the town gate, not even checking if she was following, because he was to caught up in his thoughts. Now I will never be welcome back here in the North Pole. Shit. I'll have to leave forever, he thought. He didn't know what would become of him now, but he was just outside of the town, so he stopped. "We're here! No laws apply here, so we should be safe," he said turning around and looking at her. "Are you absolutely sure you're alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Her eyes widened slightly at his enthusisiam, quickly hurrying after him to keep up, exiting the gate after him, ignoring the sharp stabs the cold brought against the tiny holes in the back of her body. She couldnt comprehend his happiness and his loudness...wasn't he tired..? scared..? nervous..? She blinked once when he turned around nodding with a faint smile "Yeah, it's just a little blood..." The tears in my cloak though allowed the cold to seep in causing the chills to run up her spine "....Are...are you going to....cook your fish...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm

" Oh, yeah, of course, how much do you want," he responded. He then proceeded to cook -the fish by shooting fire from his hand. The fish was old and a little overcooked, but as he hadn't eaten in about a day, it tasted pretty damn good. " I saw you shiver earlier, because of the tears in your cloak..." he stopped to swallow, " I was serious when I said I could fix that, I was an apprentice tailor, you know," he thought fixing her cloak would give him better chances with her. "I have my sewing supplies right here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:22 pm

(Haha smooth moving buddy boy lol. You're a fun monkey to roleplay with xD) "Thats alright..." She whispered quietly, sitting down in the snow as quietly as she could and then lifting her gaze back over to him as he ate "...Im not hungry..." The truth was...she hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday..but that didnt mean she had to be hungry. When he began to speak about fixing her cloak she listened a bit more closely, trying to pull out of her hazeyness for a few moments, still in shock about what had happened though it seemed it had no effect on him. She wasn't to keen on giving up her only source of warmth to the mostly stranger...escpecially when it was already so cold with it on...she only had the clothes she wore when she had lived in the swamp with her...she would freeze...but if not she would remain cold continously rather than just a short period "...Ah...alright..." She murmered quietly...not taking it off yet, still slightly anxious about the cold..plus he was still eating..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:40 pm

After he finished his fish, he decided to make a very bold move indeed. "Ama, I know we met, like, two hours ago, but, please come to Ba Sing Se with me. I finally fucked up my life here at the north pole, but I don't want to go alone. If you don't want to go with me I understand, but I am going no matter what ,and, well, you probably want to get away from here too. There is a ferry at the edge of the island that will take us there. I have heard people live a wonderful life there so, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karnok
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 32
EXP : 417
Birthday : 1992-04-14
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 25
Location : Michigan, USA

Character Description
Age: 24
Position: Water Tribe Navy/ Special Task Force
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 pm

(Would either of you mind if I joined?)

_______________________
Karnok Werrtak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am

(Go ahead!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 am

WHY NOT!!!!Very Happy) She had been watching the snow on the ground very quietly as he ate his food, giving a slight jump at his sudden go for conversation but I did look up when he started to, my expression changing from slightly nervous and confused to a bit shocked and half-way hopeful "..I....uh..." She began to pick at the edge of the cloak with her fingers and then dropped her gaze back down to the snow, mind starting to reel at the possibilities of a new place to go...She had never left the Water Tribes...here and the Foggy Swamp were the only two places she had ever been....Slowly she started to nod, and then she continued to nod, lifting her pale eyes up in the direction of the boy.....Yes she would go....she wanted to go..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Karnok
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 32
EXP : 417
Birthday : 1992-04-14
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 25
Location : Michigan, USA

Character Description
Age: 24
Position: Water Tribe Navy/ Special Task Force
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 am

Karnok was very pleased with himself as he returned home from a successful hunt. As he approached the city, however, he caught sight of two children sitting along the border. "You kids better not be thinking of going out into the Tundra," he playfully called to them, "there's a storm -" he stopped abruptly as he looked again at the teenagers. His sharp vision developed over many years of bow-hunting made it easy for him to tell that one of the children was none-other than the boy Chiako, whom he had met in the Tundra and hunted with the previous week, but he could also tell that the other was a girl who was hunched over in what appeared to be pain.

He dropped his bow and game-bag in the snow and sprinted over to the two. "What happened to you two?" he asked as he approached them.

_______________________
Karnok Werrtak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

Her eyes quickly flashed upward in the direction of the man, not having noticed him at first when he was a distance away, not taking note of his words about the storm, mind off in its own place, thinking about the place the boy had spoken of, still leaning forward slightly. When he started to ask what had happened a small look of caution crept onto my face. There was some hint of reacognition on his face..maybe he knew the boy who called himself Chiako....She didn't open her mouth to speak...not sure if it would be right to tell him...he was of the water tribe...maybe he'd get mad...And so because of that she glanced at Chiako, wondering if he would say anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Karnok
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 32
EXP : 417
Birthday : 1992-04-14
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 25
Location : Michigan, USA

Character Description
Age: 24
Position: Water Tribe Navy/ Special Task Force
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 am

When neither of the kids spoke, Karnok altered his approach. He noticed small red spots in the snow and traced their source back to the girl. "You're injured!" he exclaimed, surprised that she would not have sought medical attention. He bent a small stream of water out of the snow and into his palms then knelt before her. "My mother taught me some rudimentary healing. I can take a look at that and see what I can do, if you don't mind." He then glanced over to the boy, "C'mon Chiako, you know you can trust me. What happened?"

_______________________
Karnok Werrtak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 am

Her eyes rounded slightly, watching the water come free of the snow and into his palms, the word healing sticking out in the sentence "...You know how to heal....?" She whispered quietly, turning her gaze from Chiako to the man with still round pale eyes, curiousity pricking in them though she eased away slightly when he knelt down near her, still cautious...Even though he was speaking to her new...aquantience...friend?...like he knew him...she was still worried be it Chiako had said nothing yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:47 pm

J had decided. The man was certainly Karnok, whom he had hunted with in the tundra. But he was still unsure of weather or not he could trust him. "There was a fight... between a merchant and some guy..... the guy lit a building on fire...... that's all I know," he made this up as he said it, " We were..... going to take a vacation while the situation cools down," he didn't think Karnok would believe his story but it was the best he had. " Oh, um.... this is Ama, we've been friends for three years now.... right, Ama?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karnok
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 32
EXP : 417
Birthday : 1992-04-14
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 25
Location : Michigan, USA

Character Description
Age: 24
Position: Water Tribe Navy/ Special Task Force
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:41 pm

"They guy lit the building on fire? And that's all you know? Are you sure that's the story you want to give me, young fire bender?" Karnok said sarcastically. "It also doesn't tell me how Ama actually got hurt."

He could tell the girl was frightened of him, but she was in no condition to be left unassisted. He had seen a cut left alone that got severely infected due to the cold temperatures, and he was not going to let the same thing happen to this girl. Grabbing her ankle - not painfully, but still firm enough for her to be unable to pull away - Karnok placed his soaking hand across her calf. He let out a deep breath and the water began to glow as he used it to redirect Ama's energy to the injured area. As he worked on her injuries, he looked to Chiako again, "Now, would you mind honestly telling me what happened to the two of you?"

_______________________
Karnok Werrtak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:30 pm

For a second she glanced over at Chiako with a clearly confused expression. It only took her a few seconds to catch on though in those seconds Karnok had already begun to speak and had taken hold on her ankle. It caused her to flinch slightly but she didnt struggle and even relaxed slightly when the water began to help her reknit one of the wounds. Again she glanced over at Chiako now unsure of whether or not to agree be it the man could already tell that it was a false story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   

Back to top Go down
 
"Liberating" some food (open to the public)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Public Houses named after those wood took part in the Zulu War
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-
Jump to: