The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "Liberating" some food (open to the public)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 pm

The day was extra cold at the North Pole. Or so it seemed to Chiako, as he had not eaten in nearly a day. He wanted to get some food, but did not have any money of any kind. He stepped out of the ally way ,where he lived, to try and get something, anything, to eat. Lots of people where walking in a single direction, as if there were some commotion. J stopped one man to ask what the commotion was. The man replied, "some shithead got into a fight with the fish stand guy,". J's eyes went toward the fish stand, unguarded next to the heavy crowd, and he thought up his plan...


Last edited by Chiako "J" Ginju on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:22 pm

.Pale golden eyes flashed upward from under a pale blue hood, unsure and quickly flickering from side to side. People were jostling forward, most of them cursing or in the middle of a meltdown. She couldn't tell exactly what was wrong, everyone just seemed to be flooding from one direction, attempting to flee. Trying the get away from the commotion, E`fel-Vain side stepped into the next space that directed off the main street were the people shouldered their way past each other. It was a small ally way she noted, not thinking much of it or of the boy that had just stepped from it, not taking him for anything more than another shouldering being. Her pale blonde curls cupped her face in a layer before her cloak hood did the same and swayed slightly as she peered out from the small branched way she stood in, watching slightly wide eyed as everyone towed forward, watching one older man as he stopped to speak with the boy who had left the ally just before she had entered. She could see now two men looking infuriated, unable to tell if they had just ended or were still in the middle of a fight...either way there had been something going on between the two of them. She rested her hands on the corner of the wall, trying to get a better view of what was going on from her little safe haven, catching a glimpse of the boy's stare directed at the unwatched cart, slightly narrowed eyes rounding a bit in suprise...He was going to steal...?!


Last edited by E`fel-va~in on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm

J casually walked toward the fish stand, so no one would notice him. He thought he saw a woman looking at him, but he didn't care. He decided it was now or never and rushed for the fish stand. He grabbed a fish and started for his ally way. He ran into a man who got knocked over. "Watch where 'yer goin' kid..." the man then looked up an saw the fish in J's hand. "Hey...Hey! Everybody! This kid stole from the fish stand!" J stood silent, he dropped the fish, he couldn't move. What would happen to him now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 pm

In silence she watched the boy move forward and grab one of the fish. She didnt make much of his casual movements until he clumsily bumped into one of the men who was in the mad rush to move somewhere other than around the fish stand. For a moment she didnt think that the man was going to notice or care but then she took in the words as they left the mans mouth and many turned to look at the boy. He's just a boy...she thought when she noticed how he froze in place, standing behind both the boy and the man still tucked safely in the ally way. She watched as a few people started to whisper and take in the situation as she was now. With a sharp hiss under her breath she darted from the ally way and straight at the boy and into the crowd. Her speed didnt slow as she sped passed the young teenager, snagging him by the wrist as she zoomed by and yanking him along with her. Then her other had reached out as she came up on the fish stand, still having a hooked grasp on the boys wrist, and grabbed two fish by the tail, starting to weave quickly through the gathered crowd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chase
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 180
EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23
Join date : 2011-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Utah

Character Description
Age: 19
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm


Chase Scylla



Chase had come back from his adventure abroad. It was fun, but he was glad to be home. He'd been back in the Northern Water Tribe for about a month now and had taken over his father's work as a fisherman. He was constantly fishing or talking to people, and he loved doing both. He proudly displayed his weapon, Kingfisher, over his stand. It was a barbed hook which could be controlled with waterbending because of a bauble put between the hook and chain. Chase was usually an agreeable person, and he'd never gotten in a fight with a citizen, but today was an exception.

As he came back to his stall after having a long conversation with someone he used to waterbend with, he caught someone taking his hard-earned money. He hoped that they weren't actually stealing it, but when he looked at them they ran. He tripped them with a tendril of water, and the fight began. The thief got up and began an onslaught with his sharp dagger. Chase tried to supress the man but never to kill. He pushed the man back, and tried to pin him, but the fight went on for longer than expected. A crowd grew around the fight, and Chase wondered why no one jumped in to help. The battle was hard fought, but he finally knocked the man out, when the thief was knocked to the ground from a blast of water.

Immediately after this, a another man in the crowd yelled, "This kid stole from the fish stand!" Chase looked over, seeing a poor kid holding a single fish. Huh. He looked at the kid, with a bit of disapproval. Then, after that, a woman grabbed the kid and swiped two more fish.

He wouldn't have that. He wasn't going to be bait for thieves.

He grabbed Kingfisher and pursued.

"Hey! Get back here!"

Mood: Angry
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm

At the sound of the loud voice booming behind her she jumped slightly, slowing her speed for only a moment before resuming ehr original pace, not stopping to look behind her as she jumped this way and that through the crowd that was still gathered. She had to look behind her...she had to know who was following them.....and when she did she realized it was one of the men who had been in the fight....no...it wasn't just one of them...it was the fish cart owner "Oh not good...this is not good..." She mumbled under her breath, trying to move faster and keep impossibly light on her feet, not letting go of the wrist she was holding, continueing to pull the other person along with her
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 am

J and the girl he had just abruptly met were being chased by the man who had run the stand. J's mind hatched an idea. He turned quickly and shot a medium sized ball of fire in his direction. After the realization of the trouble he could get into just for doing that, he turned to the girl who had grabbed his wrist. " Oh shit! Run faster!" he yelled to her. The fireball soared at the man and J decided that him and the girl needed extra help. He used his bending to put up a small wall of flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 am

Her hand jerked free of the boy's wrist at the sound of the fire as it shot backward with a loud hiss, shooting a glance back at the direction of the boy who had appeared to be of the water tribe "What the hell....." She whispered to herself under her breath though at him as well, but she knew there was no time for questioning any of it, they were in deep shit now. At the sound of the boys command she jerked again realizing she had slowed her speed, quickening it again, not gripping his wrist anymore be it he seemed all for running now. She heard again another crackle and looked behind her again and this time instead of seeing the man chasing them all she saw was a wall of fire. He was going to burn something down.With her now free hand she pulled the water free of the pouch near her waist and shot it at the fire, having to stop short for a moment to do so and then freezing it in a thick wall in it's place, panting furiously, there didnt need to be anymore damage....they were in enough trouble already...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 am

Spectators seemed to be gathering again. To J, they all seemed like jailers. He needed an idea, fast. He looked around, as to see if there was anything of use. He looked at a nearby building. he rushed over to it and started to climb up it. "Quick, this way!" he said looking back at the girl, he then continued to climb. This seemed to be the only way out now. The people in the street were concentrating on him now. He realized that he was nearly half way up the building. He started to go faster as he neared the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am

For a moment she bent over to cough until she heard the boy and his idea. Her sharp eyebrows drew together on her forehead before she to kicked off the ground and onto the top cloth tarp of a nearby stand, putting the fish tail in her mouth in mid air after kick off then landing on the wall just a few inches short of about the halfway point, starting to scramble up the wall of the building along side the firebender, not looking behind her at the crowd that had swarmed at the base starting to call up after them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chase
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 180
EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23
Join date : 2011-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Utah

Character Description
Age: 19
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 pm


Chase Scylla



Chase was keeping up with the two thieves, but not gaining any ground. He tried to pick up the pace, but a fireball was suddenly blasted at him. He hadn't expected that in the Northern Water Tribe. He melted the icy ground quickly and used the water to block the fire. This had made him stop for a second and he lost some ground. A wall of fire was next, but it strangely turned into a wall of ice. Chase bent the ice out of his way, not needing to stop for even an instant. It had blocked his vision though, and he didn't know exactly where his two thieves were anymore. He spotted a crowd gathering around a building, and by following their eyes spotted robbers again.

He began shooting shards of ice at them, hoping for a good injury. The climbing had slowed the thieves and Chase hoped they'd be easy to knock down. "Is it really worth this?" Chase mumbled under his breath.

Mood: Angry
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 pm

She could tell the man was still in full pursuit only because of the sudden small shrieks of younger children and the gasps of others from below announcing just in time ,along with the whistling of the ice as they flew upward, what was coming up behind her. There wasn't anywhere to duck of to hide so she just continued to climb faster, trying to outrun the ice which within a matter of seconds had imbedded a few of its shards into her calves and thighs as well as her back. She managed to sheild her face away from it as well as the fish before pushing on and swinging over the top of the building with one glance down at the man, pale golden eyes rounded in a heavy rush of fear "What the fuck am I doing....?!?!" She thought to herself before looking over at the boy to make sure he was coming, wanting to start skipping over the roof tops sooner than not, the back of her body screaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chase
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 180
EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23
Join date : 2011-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Utah

Character Description
Age: 19
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:15 pm


Chase Scylla



Chase saw that the girl had reached the top of the building. He quickly unraveled Kingfisher, and bent it to grapple the top of the building the thieves had climbed. He followed suit, easily climbing the chain, going faster than the other two who had hardly a handhold to get up. He made quick work of the climb, but the boy reached the top first. He still wasn't a killer, so he began throwing ice chunks at the two.

In his fervor he yelled, "You could have asked, I'm generous, but you just took it. I probably wouldn't be this angry if someone hadn't tried to take my money only seconds before. Now drop the fish and get out of here or so help me this day will not end well." Each phrase was emphasized with another block of ice.

Mood: Angry
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Quickly she began to crawl backwards away from the edge of the roof top after seeing the man begin to scale the wall after them, then jumping to her feet when he reached the top and began to chuck the ice, backing up while ducking and weaving to avoid the chunks of ice as they hurtled forward. Her eyes were still rounded and flashed with a nervous jittery kind of fear. What did she just get herself into....?! The fish still hung limply from her lips by their tails. As he began to huck ice along with his words she tried to take conrtol of them...but he had much more strength than she did....so trying to work around that she used what will power she had to shift it back to water as it came flying both to save herself from being hit as well as the boy, getting drenched rather than struck. She couldnt take control of the ice as it flew and didnt have any of her own water be it she used it to make the ice wall...her pouch was empty...and the edge of the roof top was getting closer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:12 pm

The situation had gone too far. J started to shoot fire at the ice in order to melt it. He had a hard time, but the girl's time had been harder, so it was worth it to him. He turned his head slightly toward her, "Go! Get outta here! I'll handle this!" He didn't know what else to say. He was probably going to die, but he didn't want someone who just helped him to die as well. The ice continued to come. I've had enough of this shit! he thought to himself. He used fire bending and lit the building on fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 pm

I just shot the boy a side glance, eyes still rounded, now reflecting the fire as it was shot forward. My lips just quirked up slightly at the side at his words. The gaze I had directed towards the boy was shot back to the man. All this for two lowsy smelly fish...a bunch of other people right now could be stealing the rest of the fish in his cart. I continued to jump and weave to avoid the ice, turning what I could to water, heading sideways in the direction of the boy. Then the building...the building was on fire?!?! Without a thought I again grabbed the boy by his wrist, calling out to the man around the fish tails "Better go check on your cart! I don't think two fish is worth all of that there do you?" And then I jumped off the side of the building and down into the street below, dragging the boy along with me. I wasn't going to give up the fish now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:40 pm

J wrist was once again grabbed, and it seemed to bring him to his senses. Oh my god, I....I just set the building on fire! He didn't even know that he could do something like this. He wasn't that skilled. This didn't matter at the moment because he would need to run. They were already off the building; and, the building was now engulfed in flame. He put his other arm in front of the girl. "Stop running! We'll be safe here; he can't follow us. Besides, I am tired, and I'm sure you are too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 pm

She let out a small 'umph' after running straight into the boy's arm when he stuck it out infront of her in mid-run. A wild coughing fit began to erupt from her chest when she took a step back, trying to regain her breathing. Once she could she stood up straight instead of bent over, believing what he had said about the man not being able to follow them anymore. The fish she had dropped from her lips in the middle of talking were now in her hand and she was staring down at them wide eyed God what the hell just happened... She lifted her gaze to the boy and held out the fish, giving a slight nod in agreement to the tired statement though her gaze then quickly shifted to the burning building behind them, a flood of guilt washing over her expression so heavy that the pain that should have been felt from the ice shards sticking out of her legs and back that had torn threw her pale cloak wasn't felt though the small oozing of blood from underneath the material suggested that it should...Without looking away from the flames she spoke in a quiet voice, barely above a whisper, seemingly light and airy but with a slightly raspy edge at the end that held it down just so from sounding song like "....Are you alright...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:08 pm

He stood there for a second. " Yeah, I'm fine... Are you?" was the response he had come up with. He realized that he had hit her in the chest. "Sorry about..." He gestured toward her chest "...that,". He realized that they had been running for nearly an hour. After that, there was one more thing he felt needed to be said, "Thank you! You may not realize it, but you just saved my life!" He had never really looked at the face of the person who just saved him, though. She was very beautiful. He coughed a little, as if clearing his throat, and then said, "Um...... Thank you again, for all that you did here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I dropped my pale eyes again from the burning building back to the boy, looking down at the fish I still held out to him and then back towards his face with a slight nod "...You...you are welcome.." I murmer, dropping my gaze from his eyes after speaking and to the fish. I didnt understand how his breathing wasnt as furious as mine. My breaths were still fast paced and slightly panted. "...Here...here's your fish..." I pulled the cloak up farther around my shoulders with one hand, the guilt starting to meld away and the tug of my cloak dislodged the 6 ice shards that had imbeded into my flesh, 2 into my back, two into the back of one calf and then the other two on the opposite back of my leg above the knee causing me to realize that they had been there in the first place, glancing over my shoulder to see what it was. Though the tug had dislodged the shards it had also left 6 tears in my cloak, the only cover I had for the colder parts of the Water Tribes. I still held out the fish though my eyes rounded slightly, taking notice of the small red blotches that had begun to surface on the back of my cloak...six tiny dots...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 pm

J noticed her cloak tear. "I can fix that..." he said. He saw her eyes widen. For a moment he thought it was something he had said, than he noticed the six tiny dots of blood on her cloak. "You're not okay, we need to get you to a hospital," he stated firmly. He didn't know how, but he was going to repay the favor this girl had done him. "I'm not to familiar with the area, do you know where the nearest hospital is?" he thought he was being to firm with his talking but he really wanted to help her. "Sorry for being so rude, my name is Chiako, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:39 pm

I look back over towards him, sharp eyebrows drawing together slightly "...No...I...I don't need to go to the hostiptal..." I whisper, not looking back at the dots that began to swell slightly in size on the back of my cloak "...Just..just take your fish...I am fine.." I say just as quietly glancing at his face before down to the fish...."....It's..." I didn't want to tell him my real name...just incase...."...It's Ama..." That was at least similar to my last name...he'd believe me....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

In a regular situation, he would have asked her what that was short for, but he was to tired right now to care. " I haven't seen you before are you new here," he said finally, braking the short silence. He also hadn't heard her name before. In fact, he had never heard of anyone with that name but he let it slide. " Where do you live?" He realized that may have gone to personal but he stuck with his question. He liked this girl and he wanted to know more about her. He noticed that her eyes were not like any he had ever seen, Then he looked to his left because he realized he had been staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E`fel-vain Ama`lia
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 31
EXP : 675
Join date : 2012-04-18
Location : Home

Character Description
Age: 19
Position: Wanderer, Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 pm

".....No were particular..." Her arm was starting to shake with tiredness from holding up the fish for so long so with her other hand she took one of his, spred his palm open with her fingers and put the fish tails in it before closing his hand around it in a fist, then dropping her hands quickly to her side, having shared the moment of peering at his eyes. She took a slight step back, pulling the cloak again tighter around her slim shoulders as well as to pull it off of the back of her legs not wanting the blood stain to be any larger "....If you want to talk...can we get out of here..?" Her eyes hifted up again towards the flaming building only a little ways down the street, shifting her weight uncomfortably from foot to foot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxxso-we-laugh-at-nothingxxx.tumblr.com/
Chiako "J" Ginju
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 475
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Absolutly

Character Description
Age: 14
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:25 pm

"Y...Yeah, of course," he responded. He realized he'd just been talking to her for awhile and they could have been found. "Where do you have in mind?" he asked in response. He didn't really want to go back into the ally way. One thing was for sure, he wanted this conversation to continue somewhere else as well. He looked at the building, the flames were spreading. " It doesn't matter, lets just get out of here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Liberating" some food (open to the public)   

Back to top Go down
 
"Liberating" some food (open to the public)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Public Humiliation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-
Jump to: