The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Hours [CLOSED thread]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:02 am

Minali Otoyome

Mina was happy enough to follow Akhet's lead, holding his hand while she bounced slightly with each step. The sun was shining, the sky was clear... while the weather was like this more often than not, it was still beautiful and a great day for the beach. She was a little surprised to see that, when they arrived, they were pretty much the only people there. "Got it all t'ourselves," She mentioned aloud.

The breeze was blowing at her bathing suit wrap, making it flutter around her legs, as well as through her curls, causing them to bounce and sway. Reaching down, Mina removed her sandals, so that she could feel the sand with her bare feet, just like Akhet would. "Straight fer th'water?" She asked, wondering briefly about how cold it might be, "Or d'ya wanna walk on th'sand a bit, first?"

Mood: Cheerful
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet did not exactly bounce with his steps, but he did have a nice cheery aura to his movements. The day was beautiful and cheery, which reminded him of his extremely happy wife who was practically skipping alongside him.
The walk to the beach was short, which was not something that Akhet minded at all, because it meant less time moving and more time enjoying their destination before tonight.

His breezy shirt fluttered in the breeze, hence the totally appropriate adjective. He slipped his feet out of his own sandals, curling his toes in the warm sand.
"hmm..." he liked the feel of the sand between his toes, and Minali's hand in his as the breeze fluttered their clothing and hair. "maybe a little walk first?" he suggested, setting their towels and such down next to their sandals as if to stake their position, "let's enjoy the breeze and the smell of the ocean a little, shall we?"
Mood: Playful
Condition: Contented
Link: Akhet

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Lead th'way, Love," Mina smiled brightly, leaving her sandals along with Akhet's own. She wasn't worried about them being stolen or anything; who would steal sandals at the beach, anyway? The wind felt amazing on such a warm day - though all the days were warm - and the sand was surprisingly gentle on her feet.

She wasn't against getting in the water, or even walking in the shallows so that the waves could lap against their calves, but Mina wasn't quite comfortable enough to try to swim in the ocean. There were currents and riptides and all kinds of nastiness... Akhet would protect her, but at the same time Mina figured that keeping out would be the easiest thing. Or, at least, not going in past her hips.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled and began walking, moving closer to the water. if Mina wanted to get her feet wet, she'd just have to guide his hand. otherwise, he was fine with walking. he wasn't worried about their things either. Even if someone did the odd thing of stealing sandals and towels at a beach... it was not like there was any sentimental value to them, and they were cheap and easily replaceable.

He did admittedly want to see her wet, even if it just meant putting her head under the water. of course he'd protect her, and the water was fairly calm anyways.
"you wanna swim this time, love?" he chuckled playfully, "I'd keep you safe... hold you close..." she was fun to hold. bonus points since she'd be wet and in a bathing suit. "no rush though... we can keep walking too..." he was more than okay with his current situation.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:34 am

Minali Otoyome

Mina did, in fact, tug gently on Akhet's hand, leading their path into the shallow waves. The first seafoam-flecked wave to hit her toes was cold, and so it made her squeak, but once her feet were wet, Mina acclimated quickly. It was enjoyable almost immediately, and the wet sand felt great to walk on.

"Ah'll swim... s'long as y'keep me from driftin' away," Mina replied, "Ah mean, Ah know y'wouldn't anyway, but y'know Ah get nervous, since... Ah don't know how t'swim too well, yet." It had been on her list of things to do, of course, but life tended to get busy and take away one's free time.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet couldn't help but chuckle at Minali's little squeak. "Love," he playfully teased, "it's still just water." he knew it had surprised her, but that still didn't mean he couldn't tease her. he dug his toes and feet into the sand, the waves lapping up any deep footprints he might have otherwise left, and he softly swung his wife's hand in his own.

"I could never let you drift away," he chuckled fondly. he was sure there was some cheesy metaphor attached to it, but his intentions were clear either way. "and don't worry. I'll keep you safe." She was even cute when she was nervous, but when she was, he was almost always there to comfort her and help ease her fears. "we'll teach you how to swim one of these days... one step at a time." he chuckled. for now hew as okay with still walking, as the water felt good on their toes.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:49 am

Minali Otoyome

"It was cold," Mina pouted at her husband, brushing windswept curls back out of her eyes, "Annit surprised me." She knew that he was teasing, but still; it's not like she had squealed and run away from the waves, or something. Her smile quickly returned, however, as it never stayed away for long in Akhet's presence.

Squeezing Akhet's hand playfully, she looked out at the ocean, taking a deep breath and letting it out - it was nice to be out of the main, smoggiest parts of the city, for sure. The ocean breeze brought in such fresh air... maybe building their house outside of the city proper would be nice? Not too far away, obviously, but not inside the main center.

"Ah know y'keep me safe, no matter what," she answered him fondly, though a bit belatedly, "Ah've known that since we first met, really... Just had t'let m'self realize it, 'n trust it."

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"if that's a hint that I should warm up up, I will," he retorted playfully. Maybe it was just him, but Mina seemed extra-adorable when she was pouting. She just had this uncanny ability to make basically anything she did become extremely cute. Not that Akhet was complaining. He wouldn't have it any other way.

Part of the reason Akhet enjoyed the outdoors particularly more than he used to was because of his current location. He wouldn't have ever asked Minali to move until their (soon to be) expanding family required it, but he would definitely not mind the notion of living outside of town where the air was cleaner and there was more roaming space and such.

He smiled at her reassured compliment. "It's because I love you..." he kissed her cheek, "you deserve nothing short of being the happiest woman alive... I'm just doing my part to make that a reality." Sure it might have been cheesy, but he was a sucker for this kind of thing.
Mood: Sappy

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:01 am

Minali Otoyome

Swaying her hips so that she moved a little closer to Akhet, Mina pressed her lips to his lips in a quick kiss. "Yer with me; Ah'm already th'happiest woman alive, Akhet," She told him, her voice soft and sincere. Maybe she was just as big a sap as he was, but she truly believed what she'd just said.

"Ah was thinkin' though..." Mina began, figuring that she should voice her opinion aloud, "Th'air out here - s'so much nicer than th'smog in th'city, yeah? 'N our kids; we wouldn't want 'em gettin' sick because've th'smog, right?" She paused, looking over at Akhet, rather than the water, "What d'ya think about buildin' a li'l outside th'main part've th'city?"

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:19 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet grinned, both from the kiss and from Minali's remark. Welp... it was hard to argue with results, was it not?
"well then..." he smiled at her again, "I guess I'm here to ensure you stay that way forever." he would be okay if Minali was locked into perma-happy mode. he knew it was wishful thinking, but he could definitely do plenty to ensure that she stayed that way.

Akhet always loved when Minali voiced her opinions. he had always asked her to be open about her thoughts (to him at least), because the more they knew about what the other was thinking, the better they could work together, or something cheesy like that.
"you know me..." he smiled. "I love the outdoors... I'm definitely good with the idea of setting something up out here... just outside the city not too far from our current districts, but away from all the fumes and smog... our kids definitely deserve a picturesque view, wouldn't you say?"

He definitely had one right now, with him and his sweetheart walking on the beach, the water licking their bare feet and the wind fluttering through their breezy clothes. Oh yes... he wasn't complaining.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:45 am

Minali Otoyome

"Ah think they do," Mina agreed with a soft smile, thankful that Akhet had liked the idea, "Our kids deserve th'absolute very best we can give 'em - 'n we'll do our best t'make it happen." She didn't ask - she knew that it was a fact and she knew that Akhet felt the exact same way.

A thought did occur to her, however, that was along the same tract as the last one. "D'ya think that... we'd have better luck, movin' somewhere else? Th'store's been so quiet lately, 'n th'smog's been gettin' worse. Ah know m'dad would be okay here, s'long as Ah kept sendin' money fer 'is rent..." That was the one thing - she'd be leaving her father.

Still, was that so bad? He probably wouldn't notice her absence, and Mina felt that she really deserved to get what she and Akhet wanted out of life. If that meant going somewhere else, then so be it. It might even be better for the kids, so that they wouldn't have to wonder why their grandfather didn't seem to love them... that would break Mina's heart, too.

Mood: Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:20 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled once again in knowing how well Minali knew him (and how well he knew her). Their children were not going to get anything short of the best that their loving parents could offer, and they would make sure of it. "I'd ask for nothing less..." he agreed with her, "you and me... we'll make the perfect family."

"well... somewhere else like where?" he asked, "Another city? Another island? Another country?" he was theoretically fine with the idea (although would probably want it to be in the Earth Kingdom or Fire Nation), but he'd want to make sure that wherever they were going would be a good place to build a house. "or just outside of town in the hills or something? we'd be a lot farther from our workplaces, but I'm sure we could manage..."

The notion of Mina's father actually did not even cross Akhet's mind. It would if she reminded him, but he had honestly kind of forgotten the man simply because he had hardly said two words to him. Well... and it had broken his heart that day when Minali had gone to him to announce what was probably one of the proudest moments of her life, only for him to barely acknowledge that she existed.

"just that obviously we need a place that we'll stay for a long time... especially if we're going to build a house. I'd hate to build your dream home in a place that we didn't like living..." but he definitely agreed about wanting to move away to somewhere less smoggy.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah've only ever lived here," Mina admitted, when Akhet asked her if she had any idea of where she wanted to go, "Other'n that, Ah visited th'city of Ba Sing Se, but Ah don't think Ah'd wanna live there - s'too many walls 'n rules 'n such." When she had visited her cousins, a long time ago with her mother, Mina had been surprised with how rigid Ba Sing Se was, considering its reputation of being amazing.

Still, she did have a small idea. "What if... you 'n Ah travel around ourselves? Maybe spend a li'l time in each place until we find th'one we like th'best? Kinda like an extended honeymoon 'r somethin'?" It was a pretty big, bold idea, but Mina thought it might be a good way to find out, without regretting things later.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

The idea of travelling around seemed like fun... an extended vacation. Surely even with the money they had set aside to build their dream house, they would still have enough to have a modest little world trip, he thought. He listened to Minali speak about where she had been, and almost felt guilty that his "been to" list would pretty much eclipse hers. But... she didn't think the icy Water Tribes or the isolated Air Temples would be decent living places for them, so he was going to settle with something Earth Kingdom, or more likely the Fire Nation.

"I've been practically everywhere but the far reaches of the Earth Kingdom, the fringes of the Water Tribe, and the Southern Air Temple," he admitted, meaning that he had been everywhere else. "I don't think we need to make such stops, but if we wanted a grand tour of the gigantic Earth Kingdom continent or the rest of the Fire Islands... I think we could do that. I do kind of want to live somewhere beautiful with four seasons that isn't too far from a decent-sized city, y'know?" he smiled at her, more thinking about her business than his (since his was basically everywhere. No one would turn down another good healer).
"how does that sound, love?" he squeezed her hand sweetly.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah'd love that," Mina agreed with a smile, though her lips soon quirked into a grin, "Y'think we're bein' too specific, though? 'R maybe too picky? Ah don't think Ah've heard've such a place... Not that Ah hear've many places, t'be honest." Akhet would really be the one who would know such things; she was a bit impressed when he mentioned how far he'd traveled (or, rather, the few places that he hadn't traveled to).

Brushing back her windswept curls, she did a small turn, walking backward in front of her husband, so that they could talk face-to-face. "Did'ya have somewhere in mind already, Love?" Mina asked, tilting her head to the side. If he did, that would actually be helpful, but traveling together sounded wonderful as well - Mina wouldn't be disappointed, either way.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "I think we'd be alright... we might just be able to get away with one of the smaller villages on this island not too far outside of this one, if we wanted. Y'know... like in the suburbs or whatnot." The Fire Fountain City was rather large after all, and had since developed its own little metropolitan area (as had other large cities across the globe; even some in the Water Tribes).

"But other than that..." he smiled as they turned around (though Minali was still walking backwards), "I don't have anywhere specific in mind. Just that he'd be close and it wouldn't be too far from a big city so that we could continue to get lots of business. But even if we just settle for right around the corner so to speak... I'd still love to travel the world with you... especially before we have children and such." Just because he felt that might put a burden on Minali if she was pregnant while they were moving around so much.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Minali Otoyome

"It'd be kinda hard t'take a baby on a 'round-world trip," Mina agreed with a smile, thinking about how enjoyable it would be to travel around with Akhet, "Or, y'know, if Ah was this big." She held her hands out, to imitate a round pregnant stomach. Probably because she grew up without any female influence, after her mother died, Mina had no idea how pregnancy really worked, after conception.

"So y'think maybe there's somewhere else on th'island that'd be a nice place t'settle? Won't it be a bit far t'walk every day, t'get to th'toy store? Or would be build another one, elsewhere?" She wanted to know his thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He chuckled. "you'd still be cute when you were that big." he teased her playfully. he could see Minali with a round pregnant belly, and more than that saw someone that he would love and care for with special caution (AKA that he'd be much gentler with. It was not exactly wise to roughhouse a heavily-pregnant lady). On the other hand, he did not know much about it other than what his medical expertise had taught him, since he was a man, and was also the youngest of his siblings anyways. Maybe they could talk to Zurok about it. He'd worry more about that when the time came though.

Akhet mused about the location question again. "well... there's no walls in this city like there is in Ba Sing Se... so if we went for some of the hills or something outside of town, we could do it... unless you or my sister invented something with wheels that could take us there faster?" he chuckled. "I suppose we're at a dilemma though. if we're in a big city, it's going to be much more cramped and smoggy, although we'll be close to work. if we don;t, we'll be farther from work but have more space to build and for our kids to play, and the air will be cleaner..." those were the pros and cons he weighed, at least.

"So I guess we just need to decide what's more important?" he would be fine with having to walk a bit extra, frankly... but he was not hinting at one or the other, since surely Mina's toy store was pretty much her life of skills and talents all converged into one.
Mood: Musing

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Minali Otoyome

Mina pouted at Akhet playfully, trying not to let her smile show through. "'Ey now... No temptin' me with practical-soundin' inventions while Ah'm away from th'workroom!" she teased, thinking about different transportation ideas, now, "Ah'm interested in th'thing with wheels, t'go faster... It could be done, Ah'm sure!" But, that would be for another time; now was time for relaxing and considering their options for the future.

Otherwise, she knew what was most important, as well. "Th'kids'll come first, of course," Mina agreed with Akhet's unspoken words, "Even if it means that th'toy store'd have to be closed more often, or if Ah'd have'ta hire someone t'sell th'toys 'n take orders for me, in th'meantime." It was an option, of course; hiring their first employee.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet couldn't help but chuckle. "what can I say, love... you're brilliant, and it's fun to think of stuff with you and help you build it..." It was true that Akhet's talents in engineering had in fact come from Minali. "we'll get to it sooner or later... don't you fret..." he knew she wouldn't... but it was a nice thought. It made him wonder what she'd do if she ever met his sister, who was also an engineer of sorts...
He'd worry about that later. Even if she was building giant machines in a gigantic Earth Kingdom canyon like she said she was, that was not something he wanted to worry much about.

Akhet nodded in agreement. "I'd cut back my hours if I needed to as well," he reassured her, "gotta make sure the kids know their dad." he smirked. This was actually a very important thing to Akhet, given that he had never known his father onr one reason or another. Not wanting to be like him in any way, he wanted to be sure that his children not only knew their father, but loved him as much as he would love them. "I'm sure we'll figure it out." he smiled, "it's kind of one of those things we'll have to wait and see with before we can make decisions... y'know... like how we handle things and stuff; what the baby's like; how we feel, that kind of thing." he smiled as he continued walking.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Minali Otoyome

Mina approved of this, and showed it by slowing down her backward walk just long enough to kiss Akhet quickly (hopefully without tripping either of them up). "Ah know yer gonna be a great dad someday," She smiled at him, tilting her head to the side, resuming her walking, "But yeah, th'kids're gonna wanna have ya home every night before th'wee hours've th'mornin'." Then, to be fair, she added, "Ah won't be inventin' so late at night anymore, either."

"Ah once heard that yer kids're supposed t'be like you were, when y'were a kid," She mentioned, remembering the hold wive's tale about getting what you gave, "Not that Ah heard any stories about when Ah was little... but what were you like?" Mina was curious, because she imagined that baby-Akhet was adorable.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet had good enough footing that this did not in fact trip him up, aware that Mina was slowing down for presumably that same reason.
"Heh... well I'll make sure I can try and schedule myself accordingly," he smiled, "maybe during the day while they're at school." It was okay when she was inventing late into the night while he was working late, but that would definitely need to change when they had kids that would require their love and nurture.
"sounds like we've got a deal then, love." he ruffled her hair as they approached where their sandals and towels were (which was probably just where their breezy out-clothes would go as they hit the beach).

Akhet chuckled at her question. "well, I was the youngest of 7, as I've mentioned before... but I wasn't the one they picked on. my sister was that one." he chuckled, finding it funny because she was the oldest and the avatar, but was also the smallest.
"Otherwise, my momma always said I was a rather quiet child... I had my fun, just that I was always very mellow. my older brothers liked that about me, and it drove Zulera bonkers till she became like that too..." he chuckled. he would have asked 'how about you', at that point, but minali had just admitted that she didn't know.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:19 am

Minali Otoyome

"Nice 'n quiet, huh?" Mina giggled, imagining a cute little baby Akhet still, "Well, hopefully Ah wasn't a hell-raiser, yeah? Then we'd have a pretty good chance've havin' mellow kids, ourselves." Then again, a hell-raiser wouldn't be too bad - definitely wouldn't be boring, at least. Mina couldn't imagine her life being boring, no matter what sort of child she had, though.

Now that they had reached their shoes and towels, Mina stopped, starting to strip her coverup off. "Y'wanted t'swim, right?" She asked with a smile, looking over at Akhet who was still wearing his shirt, "Ah'm ready, so long as y'keep a good hold on me."

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:40 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "we could handle a hell-raiser... but aye. you seem like you'd be fairly quiet, if the way you are now is any indicator..." she was certainly not emotionless by any means, but Minali had shown herself to be a very mellow young lady most of the time. Akhet certainly didn't mind. She was a sweet little thing after all, and she was adorable when she was happy because that usually also meant she was excited. Then again, given how many children they wanted to have, they might be able to get both and then some. time would tell.

"aye... I think I'm ready for a swim..." he stripped his cover-shirt off, now just in his bathing suit like Minali."and don't worry... I'll keep you safe, just as I always do..." while he did repeat this a lot, he said it with the same love and affection each time, because he meant it--each and every time.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Minali Otoyome

Though neither of them would ever really know for sure, Akhet was right; Mina had been quite the calm, quiet little girl when she was younger. That was how she managed to learn so much of her engineering skill from her father - sitting on a stool in his workshop, watching him create his own machines and toys for her... Of course, that was a long time ago, and it was probably for the best that she didn't remember the specifics, as it would only make her even more emotional over her father's current state.

Taking Akhet's hand happily, Mina began to walk toward the waves, thankfully aware of how chilly they were at first. The waves that hit her legs were fairly calm, all things considered, so the young engineer wasn't too afraid of being unable to swim. She did give a little squeal when the water crested over her hips, however, since - once again - it was cold.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours [CLOSED thread]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next