The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Hours [CLOSED thread]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"alrighty..." he chanted playfully, and did just that. there was no point in trying to peek and ruin what would only be a surprise for a few more moments at the absolute most. when she looked back at him, his eyes were closed and his hand was comically over them, waiting for the big reveal (if you know what I mean :3)

He opened them up when she gave the greenlight, and what he saw... well, he liked what he saw, to say the least. He stood up upon seeing it, slowly approaching her. "oooh... I haven't seen this one before I don't think," he admitted, "can I touch?" even without any heels or lingerie on, he quite liked this little tease... well, and he liked touching Minali.
He also kind of didn't wait for permission, and instead caressed her side over the fabric, smiling at her. "you're so beautiful." he whispered.
Mood: Playful
Condition: Nakie
Link: Akhet

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Minali Tallarico

Her permission would have been a given, anyway, of course. Feeling his hand over her nearly bare side sent delightful little shivers up Mina's spine, widening her smile. "Ah love you too," She whispered in return, assuringly, reaching up to brush her fingers along Akhet's cheek and jawline.

It was a little strange, being covered and yet still so exposed, but she kinda liked it, as well. Usually one would wear underthings with something like this, of course - Mina didn't think she'd mind that either, though. "D'ya like it?" Mina asked, since Akhet hadn't actually said one way or another.

Mood: Mischievous
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet's hands did roam a bit over the silky, translucent garment, quite liking feeling Minali's warmth so easily through it. he did let one of his hands trace up her side to her jawline, then back around, over her ear, and into her hair. He gave her the sweetest smile and held her closely. She was so adorable (and had indeed pulled off the cute and sexy look simultaneously).

"I love it, of course," he smiled at her, tugging playfully at the garment for effect. "of course, I might take it off soon... and maybe you can show me another? or do I only get one prize today?" he was totally teasing of course. if she wanted to get ready now he'd be fine with it, but he certainly wouldn't mind spending a bit more time watching her model herself in cute attire. It was up to her. he was certainly satisfied with what he had received.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Minali Tallarico

Though she was still purring because of the hand in her hair, Mina leaned in and gently nipped at Akhet's chin, showing him a little playfulness. "Well," she grinned a bit, "Since Ah only put on one thing... Ah think Ah can try on another outfit for m'one true Love." This time, she'd probably put underthings on, though, so it would take a bit longer.

Not that Mina seemed to eager to leave off their current caressing and loving, however. "Y'gonna help me take this one off?" She asked, swinging her hips a little, so that the gauzy fabric fluttered around her body.

Mood: Mischievous

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 pm

[quote="Akhet"]

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet grinned at her reply, and chuckled softly as she nipped his chin. he smiled at her. "well... I think then, I can give you a kiss from your one true love..."
he did just that--he did not go into full makeout mode, but he did hold the kiss, gently caressing her as he did. "though I guess I win from that too, since I got to kiss my one true love."

He smiled and tugged at the fabric. "mm-hmm. definitely... it did look quite lovely on you though, sweetheart." he groped her hips a little bit before lifting the fabric gently off over her head and smiling at her. "should I close my eyes and wait back on the edge of the bed again?" he offered. if she said yes, that would be exactly where he went.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Minali Tallarico

Though she answered with a small nod and a "yes", Mina also pulled herself in close, pressing her body up against her husband for a moment, teasing him. Once he was back on the bed with his eyes shut, however, she turned back to her closet, browsing quickly to decide what to show him. Selecting something that she hadn't seen in a while now, Mina grinned.

Pulling underwear on was quick and easy - she chose white lacy ones with a swirling flower design - and thus Mina took the time to get some on. Once that was done, she slipped into one of the dresses that she had gotten during her school days, around the time of the Winter Formal dance.

It was a midnight blue color, though the bodice had slight swirls of silver beading, and the material poofed out a bit at her hips, showing off her body type. Yes, Mina loved that dress... and it still fit! "Y'can open yer eyes," She told Akhet, actually blushing just a little bit, possibly because of the significance of said dress.

Mood: Blushing

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:31 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

When she pressed against him, his hands touched her back, as if holding her there a moment, but he didn't want to distract her too much. Minali was easily distracted in this kind of thing, which Akhet liked taking advantage of (for cuteness, rather than his own personal gain. Usually it resulted in both of them enjoying themselves though).

As she got dressed, he hummed a cute little tune, his eyes still closed. This one was taking more than a few seconds, so he knew it would definitely be good. (not that her first choice wasn't or anything; no, he had loved that too.)
But, soon, the magic words had been said, and as he opened his eyes, he saw the significance of it, and his face lit straight up with fondness and excitement.
He did pull on a pair of shorts just so that he wouldn't get distracted again... since that dress would come off, and stripping her out of that dress... well, the last time they had done it, he was preeeeety sure they had gone all the way. not wanting to get into that distraction just yet (maybe after the festival though :3), he donned the shorts.

"I do remember that dress," he smirked a moment later. "it's quite lovely. I almost feel underdressed now..." he approached her and made the universally appropriate contact with Minali a moment later--a hug, because Minali always deserved hugs.
"and I still love you as much now as I did on that fateful, wonderful evening..." he whispered into her ear, one hand on her back and the other caressing her curls. "Always and forever, Minali. I love you."
Mood: Awed
Condition: Cute

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 am

Minali Tallarico

Though she let out a slight giggle when Akhet put shorts on (knowing exactly why ~), Mina's smile softened when he wrapped her up in an embrace and she held onto him as well. "Ah love you too, Akhet... more'n anything ever before, an' always forever," She added her own words, but the sentiment was the same as the loving words he'd whispered to her.

Pressing kisses against his neck, she was simply happy to remain just like this. In their bedroom, where they'd spent so many happy evenings, happy mornings, happy hours... all those memories of slipping into their own little world, where there was only the two of them - or, perhaps, the vague thoughts of their future family as well.

"Y'saved me, Akhet... y'know?" Mina continued softly, reaching up to stroke her fingers through his hair, "Yer always makin' me a better person, just by bein' with me... Y'taught me so much... Ah need ya, and Ah always will. Ah love you." She meant every word of it.

Mood: Loving

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:12 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled softly at her. "perhaps we should wear those again this winter sometime," he winked softly. it'd be cute and sexy, but also totally sentimental and a lovely trip down memory lane. He didn't think he needed much more of an explanation than that. But... winter was still a few months away, and he was worried more about the here and the now right now anyways.

He squeezed her--sometimes near her butt, or occasionally around to her breast, or sometimes just anywhere he could reach, to pull her closer and show affection. he did gently push her forehead back at one point to kiss her exposed neck, but then let her do the same to him. This room... so much had happened her. This city, even... this was where their lvies had begun... this was where. years later, they would tell their children and grandchildren (and maybe great-grandchildren) about the legacy they created and how beautiful it was.

"you saved me..." he smiled, "helped me avoid the path my sister sometimes toes..." he didn't want to say that his sister was a bad woman, but he had explained to Minali that Zulera was sometimes a very shady figure--she and Akhet were in no danger of getting on her bad side, but she had done "things" in her life that Akhet wanted now to stay far away from.
"you make me a better person every day too... your sweet smile, your cute accent, your lively emotions... I love everything about you, Minali. you are perfect to me. I need nothing more than you, your approval, and your love... and thus I give you the same. I am yours, I approve of everything about you, and perhaps most importantly... I love you." he might have just said it, but he felt like he could never say it enough.
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:39 am

Minali Tallarico

By this point, Akhet's words had Mina tearing up quite a bit, from how beautiful they were to her. A single blink and tiny little droplets were making their way down her cheeks, making little trails across her face that she didn't even bother to wipe away, just yet (as more were clearly on the way, and she couldn't stop them).

"That's all Ah need," Mina said in return, clinging to Akhet just as she had done many times before, when things had gotten this emotional, "Ah just need you, Akhet... yer love an' yer approval... yer playful smile keeps me goin', just like yer touches."

Then, after a slight sniffle, she smiled lovingly up at him, adding, "An' Ah want nothin' more than t'start our perfect, happy family... together." Mina was definitely still thinking about it, and of course she knew that Akhet was too. How could they not, with how wonderful it would be?

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:53 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

While Akhet was usually up in arms if Minali ever cried (or rather, rolling up his sleeves and swearing the knock the shit out of whoever dared make such a sweet and beautiful woman cry), this kind of crying was something he actually liked. For one, it made him all emotional, which he didn't mind being when he was around her, but for another... it was good to let one's emotions out now and again.

"then you've got 'em all..." he smiled playfully at her, his eyes a little pink themselves. he held her close, beautiful dress and all, and cradled her fondly. They were still both just as in love with each other as they had been when they had first met years ago.

"me too..." he whispered in response to his remark about family. He had always wanted a family of his own... not that his was dysfunctional or anything, but he had never really had a father figure... and so he was going to make sure that his children had that luxury--which in turn meant he was going to be the best father ever, gosh dangit! Minali of course, would be the best mother ever, and he could just see it in her face...
But at the same time, he gave her a more playful but still very loving smile. "so... while I would definitely propose that we wait till afterwards to relive the latter half of the last night you wore this dress..." he cooed, referring to the intimacy and such, "I wouldn't mind reliving part of it right now..." he reached around the back to find a way to unfasten said dress, completely giving away his intentions. There was still that Fire Festival tonight that he wanted to attend with Minali. What better way to lead into some lovely intimate time tonight than to first take his sweetheart out on a beautiful date?

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 am

Minali Tallarico

Though a little breathy, because of her tears, Mina did give a soft laugh at the playful intimacy that Akhet was showing her... she really loved that about him. He wouldn't shatter the mood, but he always gently steered it where he wanted to go, gently leading her along with him in the best way possible.

"Y'promise we'll relive it, later...?" She asked in a slightly teasing tone, stretching so that her back arched slightly, letting Akhet undo her dress a little more easily. She didn't doubt his words at all, of course; Mina simply wished to hear him promise.

That, and to press soft little kisses to whatever part of him that she could reach, as he undressed her. Mina did love doing that for her husband whenever she could, as often as possible. She rained little kisses down on his shoulder and the side of his neck, along his throat and the underside of his jaw... anywhere and everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:31 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet was a man whose emotions were generally calm and laid-back, hardly ever coming out in overwhelming force unless it was something romantic or unless someone had just triggered his fury switch or something. Thus, he was not terribly fond of dramatic mood changes. He liked them slower, and so his style of interaction with Minali reflected that. He found it much more intimate to go from heartwarming emotional time to gently adorable time and THEN to intimate playful time. He just needed those nice little transitions.

"Well... we might have to dress up for it," he winked playfully, "but otherwise, of course. I couldn't ever break a promise to my sweetheart." he kissed her. Technically the dressing up part might be optional (though he would definitely love it if they did, to perhaps reenact more cute romantic things they did that nightbefore disrobing), but he was a man of his word.
"so aye... I promise, Minali." he smiled at her, knowing that those were the words she wanted to hear (and were honest too).

Slowly, Akhet began to slide the dress off of her, lifting her legs when it was at her ankles, and gently setting the beautiful garment on a nearby chair. It was far too precious to just throw on the floor. It was almost like a wedding dress (and frankly, Akhet would totally not mind her wearing that again one of these days too. a man could ream :3) in terms of how special it was.
"lovely shoes, by the way," he complimented the glittery heeled sandals that matched the patterns on the dress, "and of course... nice underwear." he winked. hew as playful now for sure, but was also staying loving and gentle like Minali so enjoyed.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:44 am

Minali Tallarico

Those words were, in fact, exactly what Mina wanted to hear, and so she showed her appreciation with a full, soft, long kiss, just before Akhet finished undressing her. It also made her feel special to see how he treated the dress that had been so special for the both of them, considering what had occurred when she wore it last (and when he removed it last). She definitely wouldn't mind a sort of reenactment of that evening...

"Ah'm glad y'like 'em," Mina gave another giggle - still soft, but far less breathy, now that she had stopped crying and wiped away her tears, "Ah figured you'd recognize 'em, after all..." The bra from this set was strapless, because of the lack of such on the dress, and thus it was a bit of a push-up bra. It made Mina look even more well endowed than she already was, which was something that Akhet probably appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:58 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet naturally joined her happily with that kiss, and held it, putting his full energy into it to match hers, till she was satisfied and pulled back. Akhet did usually keep most of Mina's things from landing unceremoniously on the floor (unless they were more ordinary things that were not fancy or sentimental), but this dress was particularly special, so he treated it with the care and love he would treat her with as if she was carrying her to a chair (which he had done before). If they fully reenacted that evening (well, the getting home post-proposal part at least), Akhet would also get to dress in his fancy suit for her, which she'd probably like as much as he liked her dress.

"of course..." he smiled, rubbing her now exposed body. "I recognize much of your underwear..." he kissed her and ruffled her curls. "because you always look so adorable when you're in your underwear. you should just never wear clothes again." he joked, knowing his she'd probably respond.
"nah... you totally should, because you look adorable... and only I get to see you naked or in your underwear." he smiled at her, rubbing her back and thighs as he spoke. it was a given that only she'd see him in those states of undress as well, of course.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:44 am

Minali Tallarico

She was giggling again, because of how well Akhet had headed off her teasing about walking around outside in her skivvies. "Well," She began with a little residual grin, "Ah wouldn't mind goin' around th'house in mah underwear, but Ah know y'like me walkin' around th'house in nothin' at all, when we're able...~" And they did, quite often - the joys of living alone as a couple. <3

In the meantime, however, they had a Festival to attend. "Ah should probably git dressed fer real, now," She mentioned, pressing a final kiss to Akhet's lips, pulling back much too soon for her liking, "If we're still gonna go out." Mina still wanted to, of course - as long as Akhet was still okay with it.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:10 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet gave a hearty laugh. "oh but of course, love." he winked, "I'd love to see you go around the house in just your underwear... aye... or less." he smirked. Obviously he was only referring to whenever they were alone, but since they were just a couple who lived alone (alone together--it was far from sad). They had no shame around each other, and why should they? They were both good-looking, and were not just married, but happily married--there was a difference. For example, Akhet theorized that Zurok, his mother, might have had an unhappy marriage... but that would still not explain how all 7 of Zurok's children were supposedly from the same man.

But he wasn't thinking about any of that. Instead, he was thinking about his own beautiful wife and how he'd never leave her like that. So, he kissed her in return, groping her breasts through her bra just once. "aye... let's go out..." he smiled, before looking her over one more time.
"wait... one more thing." he hoisted her into his arms, squeezing her butt playfully before sitting on the bed and lifting her legs.
"we forgot to take these off--just like that night." he teased, as if hinting that he was going to purposely leave those heels on her when they reenacted that lovely winter evening from a few years ago. Or maybe he was just being a cute little dork. Or maybe both?
He gently unfastened them, kissing the tops of her feet just once in a playful gesture before taking her hand and pulling her to her feet.
"NOW we can get dressed..." he winked, and went to grab his clothes, grabbing Minali's for her (and giving them to her of course) in the process.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Minali Tallarico

Ohh, her husband was quite the charmer, and Mina loved every second of it. At the implication of leaving her heels on later, she had nipped at him before pressing a kiss over the same spot, smiling playfully - she certainly wouldn't mind, it seemed. Mina did also giggle when he winked at her, taking the offered clothes in both hands, "Ah love you...~"

With that, not even bothering to go into the bathroom (why would she?), Mina began to dress for their evening out at the Festival. Pulling her light summer dress on and making sure it fell properly into place was first, followed by adjusting her breasts inside her strapless bra; had to make sure they looked nice and even. Once that was taken care of, Mina moved to the dresser so that she could look in the mirror when she tied the ribbon in her hair, to help restrain those curls of hers.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet enjoyed being a charmer. He had been something of one in his final school years, although that had been less intentional than this was. He met Minali, and then all of his charming went into wooing her. Clearly, given where he was now with the girl he had been chasing... he had succeeded fantastically. He did think those heels were pretty... and you gotta be true to the reenactment, right?(rather, he'd probably just be a goofball about it and joke with her about it later.

Being a guy, Akhet simply made sure his breezy shirt and pants were on right, and he'd slip into his sandals at the door or something. Thus, he got to watch Minali adjust her breasts, which was quite cute (though he had to resist the urge to squeeze them). He was pretty sure she had done that on purpose, but that was okay. He teased her, so she could tease him back.
"mmm..." he watched her in the mirror from beside her. "looks lovely, dear." he complimented, for those curls of hers were one of his biggest weaknesses. "you ready to go?" he was obviously not rushing her at all; he only asked that because she did seem to be finishing up.
Mood: Loveing; Happy
Condition: Being A Slight Goofball

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Minali Tallarico

Yes indeed, Akhet had caught Mina spectacularly and now she was completely, totally, one hundred percent his. Best of all, she was perfectly happy with that. <3

Turning away from the mirror, Mina got on her tiptoes and leaned in to kiss her husband, for that cute compliment. "Thank ya," She smiled brightly, tying the ribbon off in a little bow - so like Mina...! Pausing to think for a moment, she couldn't remember needing anything else, and thus nodded.

"Just need t'slip mah sandals on, but they're downstairs," She mentioned, moving away from the dresser. On her way to the door, Mina gave a little spin of happiness, just because, before looking back to Akhet with that same happy, cheerful smile.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Of course, Akhet was more than happy with his perfect catch, and wouldn't trade it for anything in a million years. He was just as much hers as she was his, after all, and nothing anyone could do was about to change that. Why would they want to though? <3

"you're welcome," he smiled, returning the kiss, and flicking a few curls without disturbing the bow. He did always love Mina wearing bows and ribbons, be they in her hair or on her clothes (or the occasional bow on some sexy lingerie :3).
After double-checking to make sure they didn't forget anything, Akhet nodded. "mine are too... so down we go!"
he didn't carry her down the stairs this time, but would be happy to carry her up them when they got back. Akhet gave her a delightful little pat on the back after her adorable little twirl, and with their sandals on their feet, they left the house, Akhet giving Minali that same, huge, loving smile.
Mood:Happy

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Minali Tallarico

The walk was nice, of course, and Mina held Akhet's hand as she usually did, entwining their fingers together. Despite not knowing exactly where the Festival was taking place, all the couple would have to do was follow the music and the glow of Festival lanterns. "Ah think Ah see it!" Mina announced in a little excited gasp, once they began to get close.

Sure enough, just ahead was the Summer Fire Festival, in full swing. Musicians were playing, sweets and other goodies were baking and cooking over open flames, kids were running and squealing, games were being called out... It looked like amazing fun.

Mood: Excited
Condition: At the Festival!

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet also had just realized that he had no idea where they were going (well, he knew that they were going to the Fire Festival, but he did not know *where* said Fire Festival was), but at the same time, didn't figure that would be too difficult. They were following the glow of the lanterns against the later afternoon sky, which would surely be a sight once the sun finished going down (which always happened later in the summer anyways).
Akhet wanted to give her hair a congratulatory ruffling for her noticing the festival in the distance, but he didn't want to disrupt that pretty little bow. He definitely loved it, though rather than making him smirk the way seeing her naked or in her underwear often did, it more made him smile in a "that's adorable..." sort of way. Because it was.

Akhet picked up his pace, not quite running (and still holding his hand) so they could jump in on the action. Soon they were surrounded by mirth and music and merry little children running around. mesmerizing aromas caressed their noses, and Akhet sighed happily.
"so what do you wanna do first?" he turned to Minali, whose face was shimmering in the lantern-light. "I'll confess--maybe it's just the man in me, but I'm awfully hungry at this point, and something--or some things... are smelling really good." he chuckled. they had in fact not eaten since before lunchtime, saving it for the goodies they would surely eat here.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Minali Tallarico

Mina grinned quite happily in response, now that they were in the thick of things, but she did correct Akhet just slightly; "Everythin' smells good..!" Yes, it could be inferred that she was quite hungry, herself, surrounded by all those sizzling food stalls. "Y'wanna walk around 'an see what we can't find, t'eat? Looks like they got tables set up, over yonder, fer eatin' at." Pointing them out, it seemed that the seating was a little further from the bandstand, but still close enough to hear the music and watch the dancing.

As far as food went, there must've been a stall from each Nation present, as well as several that boasted specialties from specific villages or cities. Then, on top of all that, there were Festival goodies - fire flakes, corn bison-dogs, cakes and cotton candy... It was a food lover's paradise.

Mood: Excited
Condition: At the Festival!

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet laughed. "I know... and thus here is our quandary," he joked, "we need to decide what we want to eat today... since we'd make our stomachs burst if we tried everything." money was not exactly tight for them anymore, so they could indulge a bit if they wanted to (be it in food, games, goodies, etc)--or a lot. his stomach did comically rumble, although that might have also been because his mouth was watering from the scents and aromas that wafted all around them.

"Aye, let's take a look-see..." he cooed, following her towards the tables, where the food stands all were. Akhet had always been a sucker for those Fire Nation spices, since they did not have many of those in the Water Tribe apart from imported ones. I'm leaning towards something with a bit of spice," he suggested, "though we don't have to only get one thing... or even the same thing, if you want something different." he grinned, wondering what she might like to get. They shared money anyways, so it wasn't like Akhet couldn't just pay for it all anyways. He just wanted to keep Minali happy, which was actually rather pleasantly easy. Never a bad thing, that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours [CLOSED thread]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next