The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Hours [CLOSED thread]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:25 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet pressed gently but firmly into Minali's back to get any "Straggler" cramps that might have persisted through the night that he may have missed in his exhaustion from last night. He may not have been bent over the way she was, but he had been tired too.
"he'll probably show up first in the morning, just our luck." Akhet chuckled, "but otherwise, I'm glad you're making such progress."

he patted her back playfully as she made her statement. "good, good... I'll be home earlier too, I promise, and so maybe you can I can have some quality time tonight after work. Maybe we could go out toe at somewhere or something..." since if they sold this new device Minali was building, they'd have plenty of money to indulge a little...
Mood: Happy
Condition: Rested
Link: Akhet

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:10 am

Minali Otoyome

Rolling over so that she could look up at Akhet, Mina smiled, "Ah'd like that... Seems we've both been busy as've late. S'good t'keep busy, but not too busy, y'know?" She definitely didn't want to let her inventing get in the way of spending time with her husband... he was the most important thing in her life, after all. Reaching up, Mina took hold of a lock of Akhet's hair, gently pulling on it to guide him down to her, for a kiss.

"Ah'll make breakfast fer us, before we git t'work," She offered, ready to get up now - thanks to that massage. Mina's mind was now full of sausages and eggs, biscuits and gravy. She liked to start the day off right, and it was going pretty right, thus far.

Mood: Better
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Needles to say, Akhet had no qualms with Mina rolling over, and he smiled down at her, his face only inches from hers, and his bright blue eyes meeting her brown ones. "I concur," he nodded, "there's a fine line between being busy and too busy, just as there's one between being busy and not busy enough... I think you and I could find a happy medium with ease though..." he naturally offered no resistance as he felt himself pulled down for a kiss, which he lovingly returned.

Akhet might not have been a growing young man anymore, but he still had the appetite of one, and thus the mention of food triggered things in his brain that in turn triggered positive reactions. "mmm... breakfast. I'm right behind ya, love..." he got up off of her to let her get to her feet, and would meet (and by 'meet', he actually meant "walk with") her in the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Minali Otoyome

On her way down the stairs, Mina ran her fingers under her curls and ruffled them up a bit, fluffing them out as they had been a little flat from being slept on. With that out of the way, however, she gave her hands a quick wash and began searching out the ingredients for a hardy breakfast. Out came the sausages, and the eggs, and cheese, and a plethora of other things.

"Think y'got th'sausages, Love?" She asked Akhet, already starting to break eggs into a bowl, to scramble them up together. Mina knew that Akhet would want to help, since she was planning on making more than one dish for breakfast - not that she would complain that he did.

Mood: Better

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet was behind Minali to watch her hips sway as she moved, but also to watch those adorable curls of hers bounce with each step. When she ruffled them, he gave a soft approving whistle from behind her as they made their way to the kitchen. He was right beside her as they helped get the food out for breakfast, as always.

"sure thing, love." he gave her a quick kiss before firing up the stove to get them ready, since they took a little longer to cook than the eggs did. Akhet was always glad to help, but only because he was going to get some of the food he helped cook, but also because Minali made excellent company.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Minali Otoyome

Mina hummed and did a little swaying dance as she got the eggs ready, not in much of a hurry, since they would cook so quickly. Milk was added, and then cheese and some peppers and onions - it was starting to look more like an omelet than a scramble, but she liked it this way and so did Akhet.

Once they were in the frying pan, they took no time at all to be ready, and Mina was transferring them to a serving plate. "Howssit goin', Love?" She asked, checking on Akhet and the sausages. They should have been finished at about the same time, so they should be about ready to eat their breakfast.

Mood: Cheerful

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:11 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet hummed or whistled along with Minali as they cooked, now being very familiar with the tunes she sang (and she was familiar with many of his that he would sing to her) and figuring that it added wonderfully to the mood. He did enjoy music, and he enjoyed Minali. She was just the sweetest little thing in the world, and Akhet believed that someone like her should never have to cry. Thus, he'd do what he could to keep it that way.

"they're just about done." he grinned at her, sure enough moving the sausages from the pan onto a plate. "I think we're just about ready to eat..." following her to the table, he set a pair of plates and forks down, pouring them water in that stylish way he usually did thanks to his practical waterbending skills. Taking a huge whiff of the food and then smiling at Minali as he helped serve it, he grinned.
"dig in."
Mood: Very Happy
Condition: Eating

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:13 am

Minali Otoyome

Their little impromptu breakfast concert had synched Mina's good mood for the day; she was bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and cheerful as a lark. While Akhet served the sausages, Mina dished out a decent amount of eggs onto their plates as well, and then it seemed that they were, in fact, ready. "Ah plan to," She replied, adding a quick kiss, before taking her first bite of breakfast.

Breakfast was extremely good, as it always was when they cooked together, and Mina had no trouble eating everything on her plate - plus an extra sausage afterward, because those were extra good. "Ah needed that," She smiled brightly, patting at her tummy for emphasis.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet did squeeze Minali a couple times as he watched her so cheerful. It was very contagious--he could not even stay "neutral" when she was around and was that happy, and so it bolstered his mood even further as well. Some might have said that this was all just too sweet and sappy, but Akhet wouldn't care. He enjoyed the cute and lovely ways they interacted like that, and had no regrets.

After he had demolished his food and anything extra that Minali didn't eat, (she cleared her own plate every time; just that Akhet was there to prevent leftovers of any kind... in a case like this), he gave his sweetheart a nod. "I concur." he smirked, "so what does my lovely sweetheart wish to do today?" he let a hand wander up her back and into her hair, which he lightly gripped and caressed, knowing what she liked.
Condition: Contented

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah need t'finish that project... At some point, anyhow," Mina thought aloud, reaching up to fiddle with a single curl, "Otherwise, Ah think Ah'm free. No other work orders 'r repairs, an' th'kids've gone back t'school, so we've been pretty dead durin' th'day." While she did make other things, Mina did run a toy store, after all.

Looking over at Akhet, she offered a smile, "How 'bout you? Anythin' on yer plate - so t'speak?" His plate (the literal one) was empty, of course. Mina made a funny.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:59 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet's eyes briefly darted up to watch Minali fiddle with that lovely little curl. for a moment he contemplated playing with it too, but decided against it for the time being. "well... I guess I can stick around to ensure the business end of the deal gets held up," he smiled. Not that he didn't trust the man; just that he was more suited for this kind of thing than Minali was, and both of them were aware of it. It was just like saying that Minali was a better builder than Akhet. it was not a competition or anything.

He smiled back at her a moment. "I don't think I've got anything else. Perhaps after we cover this business deal, the two of us could go do something together?" he suggested. He didn't have any particular ideas, but any time spent with Minali was time well spent.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Minali Otoyome

That brightened Mina's smile up, right quick. "Ah'd love t'do somethin' afterward!" She answered happily, lowering her hand so that her curl bounced back into place, "If y'don't have anythin' specific in mind... Ah think th'Summer Fire Festival's gonna start today. S'usually more toward th'middle of town, but it can be fun. Y'ever been t'one?"

Sure, the festival was about celebrating firebending and the sun, but non-benders and waterbenders were welcome to attend. There were plenty of non-bending options around for general enjoyment; games, food, merchant stalls, shows... the list was pretty much endless.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smirked. "I think I've been to one or two during my sojourn in the Fire Nation." he smiled, "but I'm pretty sure this one will be my best experience yet if I've got anything to say about it." he winked at her. He definitely liked festivals and parties, even if he was not big on crowds. It was one of those places where one could easily just lose themselves in said crowd and enjoy themselves without becoming the center of attention. Akhet was much more introverted than his sister, anyways.

"have you been?" he asked her, "is there anything there that you particularly enjoy?" He was aware that the Fire Festivals these days did cater to people of all sorts now that there was no war or anything, and so if Minali had a favorite something that she enjoyed doing there... well Akhet would love to hear it.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah love th'games," Mina admitted with a small, sheepish smile, "Especially th'ones where ya shoot th'targets. Ah was pretty good at 'em, when Ah was a kid, too. Haven't played 'em in a while, though... no reason t'go to th'festival all alone, y'know?" She was really looking forward to the festival, and going with Akhet would make it a lot more fun than she'd ever had before.

Truthfully, she hadn't been to the festival since her father had receeded into his own mind. Mina had a hard time keeping those memories at bay, whenever she did old family traditions alone. With Akhet, though, she didn't think she'd have any problems - he was good at making things enjoyable.

"How 'bout you?" She asked him, moving a bit closer, "What's yer favorite part've th'festival?" Mina couldn't even hazard a guess... maybe Akhet liked the contests of strength? Or maybe the food best? Though, that seemed more like one of her 'things' than one of his (and she did love the treats - she'd be eating plenty).

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled. "well this is the woman that just invented a projectile flash-bang shooting thingy or whatnot." he reminded her, "I'm sure you're a sharpshooter. ane yeah... I'd say a festival was much more fun when you have company... or at least someone to brag about your exploits to!" there was definitely not much point in going somewhere like that alone.

Akhet's childhood had included events like this given his family's closeness, but it was always just done and led by their mother/matriarch Zurok. Akhet had always found it odd that he never knew his father. He had kind of thought that maybe he had left while Akhet was a child, but that would not explain then, how Zulera and the 5 brothers that were between him and her, also had no idea who this guy was. But... he was not one to dwell on that at a time like this... he was going to start his own family traditions, with his own family, starting with Minali.

"aye... I definitely like the games of strength... or any that might involve skill or accuracy. I'll have to win you at least one ridiculously amusing prize while we're there... it's just one of those things a man does for a woman." he chuckled. "otherwise... any of those eating contests might also be a good one for me." he winked. It was common knowledge, after all, that Akhet's metabolism currently knew no bounds.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Minali Otoyome

Mina gave a little grin, at Akhet's words. "Ah love those silly little prizes," She admitted, "Y'remember those little plastic goldfish bathtub toys..? Ah think Ah was only about six 'r seven, but Ah won a handful've 'em and kept 'em in a little water bowl in mah room." It might sound silly, but they were cute, and Mina named them all too.

Leaning over, she kissed her husband once, then twice, and smiled brightly. "So issit a date?" Mina liked calling their outings dates, even though they had them fairly often - even married couples should keep having date nights!

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "well I can win you a bunch of them if you want." It was true that they did have plenty of money for their needs given their well-paying professions. "we could put them in our hottub to swim with us or something." he joked. He didn't mind little things like that, and if something he said could bring a smile to Minali, it was words well-spent.

he returned the kisses because they were cute and because he loved to. He ran his fingers up her back into her hair. "Aye... I'd say it's a date... and a rather fine date at that." He definitely agreed with the sentiment of continuing date night even after marriage. Heck... even after they had kids (provided the kids were old enough or that they could find someone to care for them). But, they weren't that far yet, and so their date nights could currently still be any time they pleased.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:10 am

Minali Otoyome

Mina smiled brightly at Akhet's offer - it was adorable. "Well, if y'win me somethin', should Ah win ya somethin' too? It'd probably be another silly little thing, but s'th'thought that counts, yeah?"

Then, an idea occurred to her. "Since Ah'm choosin' what we do fer our date..." Mina began, reaching up to play with Akhet's hair as well, "You get t'choose what we do until th'festival starts. Deal?" It would be a few hours (since it was only just now after breakfast, and festivals didn't usually start until at least around lunchtime), so that gave them plenty of time to do... just about anything.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:53 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm okay with that notion... as long as I get to be with you, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself immensely." he grinned playfully at him. it was true that as long as he got to be with Minali, he was sure that he'd have fun at the festival no matter how much he won or lost at the various games and activities. They could laugh and enjoy it all together.

When Mina popped the question of what to do till then, he thought about it for a moment before coming up with something. "well... we could pull out our bathing suits and hit the beach if you wanted," he suggested. it was obviously still very warm, although most people usually didn't go there till the afternoon anyways, so they'd probably have it mostly to themselves. Of course, this was if Minali wanted to do this.
"what do you say, love?"

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 am

Minali Otoyome

The beach sounded nice, especially since it was nice and warm, so Mina agreed to that pretty easily. "Just remember; Ah don't swim too well," She brought up as a precaution, "Haven't had th'time t'practice 'r anythin', lately." They had been busy, it seemed, but soon perhaps they'd have more time for things like that.

Standing up, Mina lead the way up the stairs, heading to her side of their shared dresser. Her pink two-piece bathing suit was in the top drawer, along with her underthings, and thus didn't take too long to find. It still fit when she pulled it on, even considering the lack of use, and covered up most of her navel, despite the fact that it was a two-piece rather than a one-piece.

"All set!" She told Akhet brightly, turning on the spot once to show off her swimsuit. He'd have seen it before, of course, but Mina liked hearing what he had to say about these things (and hopefully if a tag was sticking out or something was fastened wrong, Akhet would say something and help fix it, too).

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled understandingly. "it's okay, love. it's not like I expect us to do laps around the ocean or anything," Nah... he was fine just relaxing in the pleasant beach-y atmosphere and maybe splashing around a bit. But, he did enjoy teaching her how to swim... or if nothing else, just holding her in the water.

Akhet changed into his own (blue) trunks as Mina donned her pink suit, he struck a pose for her once he finished, and looked her over once she had done the same. As she twirled around, he got a good look at her as he so often did, but nothing seemed to be out of place, so he took her hand for a moment. "lovely. I'd say we're ready then... unless we want to cover up a little on the way *to* the beach?" it wasn't like they had a beach in their backyard after all, and while few in the Fire Nation would double-take from a couple of people walking down the streets in their bathing suits, Akhet figured Minali might want to cover up.

"or I could poke you." he teased, briefly tickling her exposed strip of stomach and poking her belly button once. Just a little silly "ism" before they went.
Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Minali Otoyome

Mina clapped appreciatively when Akhet struck a pose in his swim trunks, then giggled. "Y'look good without a shirt on, Love," She complimented, and of course she meant it, too; Akhet was a very well proportioned man. He was also her man.

He had her giggling again when he poked her, making her squirm. The mention of covering up, however, had her nodding. "Ah think Ah got somethin' that'll work..." Mina mused, heading for the closet. From within, she extracted a sheer white sleeveless dress, similar to an actual beach cover up. "It used'ta have two layers," She explained, "But th'bottom one ripped, 'n Ah figured Ah'd save this one, just in case... even though it's see-through."

Slipping it on over her head, Mina twirled once again; the fabric billowed out from her hips as she spun around. "Doessit look okay?" she asked, stopping to face Akhet.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:06 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet couldn't help but grin and flex in a manly pose as if to flaunt himself more. He might not have been a hulking Earth Kingdom giant, but he was in fact very well-built. So was Minali though, and Akhet enjoyed reminding her of it [especially during those rare times when she used to be a little more self-conscious about her appearance. Those were mostly when they were dating though.]

Akhet smiled, also pulling out a loose shirt for himself and some flip-flops for his feet (for the road there; one he hit the sand, those would come off right away). "it looks nice, love." he admitted, "and hey... just because one part gets ruined doesn't mean the whole thing is... nice way to be resourceful."

He stepped towards her, giving her a hug. "it looks great." he kissed her once. "so do you." he kissed her again. "because you're cute. and I love you. and so are we ready now?" between each of these, he had given her a smile and a kiss.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:37 am

Minali Otoyome

The entire reason that Mina had stopped being so self-conscious about her body and the way she looked was Akhet and the words of encouragement he gave her during those times. He never wavered, and so she was able to take everything that he said to heart.

Each kiss had her giggling happily and trying to reciprocate, though they were quick little things. "Yer handsome 'n Ah adore ya too, m'Love...~" She told him first, before continuing, giving a slightly longer kiss along with her reply, "Ah'm mostly ready; m'sandals are by th'door, so Ah just gotta slip 'em on before we head out th'door."

Mina's smile was not likely to fade, at this point - she was just so happy.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:34 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

While it was true that Akhet had sometimes showered Minali with compliments a bit excessively, one of the other changes to his own personality was that he told himself how pretty Minali was so often that his mind fully accepted the notion, and so he saw every little thing about her as something beautiful. not to say that he had had to force this mindset at all (she was definitely not hard on the eyes to anyone) though. It had actually come rather easily.

He smiled. "Of that I have no doubt." he was not trying to rub in any kind of arrogance here; it was important to know that your spouse loved you just as much as you loved them. "but alrighty... let's go." he walked after her, letting her get her sandals before holding the door for her and locking up after they were out. They knew the way to the beach, and so the walk would be short, but still rather pleasant.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours [CLOSED thread]   After Hours [CLOSED thread] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours [CLOSED thread]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next