The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 pm

OOc: Bumping this back up to the top.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:39 am

Tarek Raiden

The battle raged on. Nelekar managed to immobilise the beast temporarily, giving Tarek time to really focus on channelling as much flame as he could towards the beast. Tarek was still too cold to use his full power, and had to keep absorbing heat from the ring of flame spinning around him just to keep up his attack. Tarek admired Nelekar’s courage for suggesting to bring the palace down on the creature. He knew Nelekar’s life would be in much danger as the beast’s if the tons of ice above them collapsed into the throne room. But he wasn’t going to run. He would stand his ground and fight this evil with Nelekar and Meili even if it meant his death.

Suddenly, the beast spoke, revealing that Nelekar had conspired with the beast. Tarek’s eyes widened and his attack instantly stopped. In the same moment the night sky suddenly erupted into bright colors. Tarek felt a chill run down his spine, he felt a shift in the balance of the world so great that he fell to his knees as his spirit sensed the growing darkness that he had been feeling of late suddenly become free. The beast suddenly left, leaving Meili Tarek and Nelekar alone. Tarek looked up at Nelekar with a look of heaviness. “What have you done?!” he asked in disbelief.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Cold

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

It seemed that Meili was right about Nelekar being a backstabbing sunuvabitch. However, the large icy beast in the room was a much larger threat than he was, and so she would focus on that for the time being. It would be tricky since the amount of earth she had at her disposal was very limited, but Meili was cunning and resourceful. She had not ascended to the throne by some birthright or entitlement.  She had ascended through wit and cunning, as well as skill and power.

She didn't know about Tarek, but she would certainly not be willing to die by a traitor's side. Tarek had always been too trusting in her eyes. Not that that was enough of a rift to ever pull the two apart, but it was a thing they disagreed on. Their bond was far more than that. They had done things that most people only dreamed of. Heck, they had crossed paths with gods before. Either way, while Meili agreed that the evil must be stopped, she wasn't willing to sacrifice herself for a man she saw as traitorous. hopefully if it came down to that, Tarek would realize this.

But her thoughts were disrupted as there was a rumble and a dazzling array of colors in the night sky. The fact that the beast suddenly ran off certainly didn't help things.
"well shit." she grunted. "I ain't seen anything like this since the ascension of Guitar God... but there was music with that... so that ain't what this is..."
Otherwise, her guess was as good as any of them. Maybe Tarek or Zurok knew, being the much more spiritual of their trio.
Mood: Holy Shit...
Condition: Cold and Intrigued
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

EXP : 2130

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am

Nelekar

As the words erupted from the statue, Nelekar felt his blood turn cold. He turned to look at the other leaders and noticed Tarek collapse onto the ground, whereas Meili didn’t seem affected. Still at the top of his swirling column of water, the chieftain looked down at them, his face pale. The statue leapt out of the room and out of sight.

”I recognise that voice; it belongs to a spirit that we captured here a short while ago called Tzekel-Kan.” The man lowered his arms and his column lowered until he was standing on the floor next to the pair. ”He escaped recently, but I haven’t heard from him since. I have no idea what he could be doing here,” he contemplated, his mind whirring as his thoughts shot back to Elegys and the sky above them.

He took a step towards the exit before turning back to look at the pair, his face straight and stoic once more. ”I’m going to track him down and destroy him. If you believe his word over mine, you’re welcome to leave. Run back to your nations and strengthen your defences, because you’ll certainly need them in the days to come. If you still want to be allies, then help me protect my nation now, and I will offer you the same in the future.”

He stepped forwards towards where the entrance used to be and waved an arm. The ice around the walls melted away to reveal the entrance, and Nelekar stepped through. A guard stood nearby holding a short Water Tribe blade, and the Chief took it out of his hands. ”Converge on the huge ice behemoth. Make sure it doesn’t escape.”

Mood: Ready
Condition: Broken Leg (healed)

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Tzekel-Kan

The huge behemoth was going strong, carrying it's master. Tzekel-Kan had learned that the statue would keep moving even if he was walking in place, so he took advantage of that. It wasn't long until Water Tribe forces came out of the snow, ambushing him. It would have worked for them, if they weren't distracted. What distracted them was a low rumble, like thunder, then a huge fireball of an explosion as the Fire Lords airship was blown to bits. They were all stunned and they were the ones caught off guard. With one sweep of the Giant's arm, several men were taken out, Tzekel-Kan back on the ground to fight properly. Another punch to the ground crushed two men before they finally snapped out of it.

He really has to get better recruits. Thought Tzekel. "Especially ones that have higher will!" He cried out to no one in particular as one of the ambushers grew smart enough to attack the powerful man, except with his blade and not his bending. Tzekel-Kan spun around grabbing the wrist with the raised blade with a grip that almost shattered his bones, and punched him in the throat, then grabbing his sword out of his slacked hand, slashing him across the chest with it, red blood spraying onto the white snow. More benders were showing up to stop him, and this was starting to get a little out of hand. He needed every little bit of power he could get, and he got power from spirits. He looked down at the man he had just cut down. He was barely breathing, but still alive.

Tzekel-Kan had never consumed a live, fresh human soul, and this would be the first. He knelt down next to the man and turned him over on his back. Yes, he was close to death, the perfect time. He could feel the spirit leaving his body. But it would join another body soon enough. Placing a thumb on his forehead and the middle of his chest, Tzekel-Kan's eyes glowed as a wisp of colored air, his spirit, came out of him. Then right into Tzekel-Kan's mouth.

The power was invigorating, human souls more potent then the common spirit. With this power, he felt, different. but this difference was slowly fading. It was a different type of power.

During this time, many benders closed in on him, watching this scene with horror. Tzekel-Kan stood up drunkenly, swaying to side to side, bangs of hair hanging in his eyes. A bender through a ice spike from behind at him in rage of his dead friends. The man who was now a monster in the men's eyes spun and snatched the spike from the air, stopping it completely. Then dropped it. And smiled. He fell on his knees and hands, a green glow shooting to the giant statue that had been laying dormant. He could feel some power leave him permanently, but he still had more than enough stored inside of him. It turned, and ran over to the benders, throwing itself onto a few.

In the end, some had run, some had hid, but that didn't stop the fact that they left their friends bleeding into the perfect white snow. Tzekel-Kan looked around him, bodies everywhere. The statue stared at him, having a light in it's eyes.  It was a mystery, how he had tore a part of himself off and given it to this Titan. It now obeyed his every command, but when Tzekel-Kan moved, it merely watched him, not copying his movements. "Interesting. Interesting indeed."

Mood: Curious
Condition: Overpowered
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1784-tzekel-kan-wip#20205

Last edited by Tzekel-Kan on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:36 pm

[fun fact: the word "antarctic" can also mean "of or relating to the south polar region"]

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili was not exactly known for her compassion on her enemies. However, she also believed that the enemy of her enemy was her friend for the time being, until she could backstab them or something. Right now was not the time to be worrying about politics or relationships. This was business.

"Y'know what we need here," she suggested, "we need Zurok. Tarek... try to find out where she is..." this was implying for Tarek to use his spiritual mumbo-jumbo. if Zurok was already in the south pole, she might already be joining the fight. If she was in the north, she would have to be informed. Extra help never hurt, and Meili didn't believe that there was such a thing as overkill. Sure they were invading the Water Tribes now, but soon it would move north to the Fire Nation, and then to the Earth Kingdom. Meili was not about to have any of that bullshit on her lands.

Turning to Nelekar, she gave him a stern glance. "do not make me regret this decision." she warned. "But for now..." she took a deep breath. "I need some fucken' rocks." Grunting, Meili jerkexs her hands down, and then pulled them upwards. From beneath their feet, there was a rumbling noise. Deep below the antarctic ice was rock and permafrost that was covered under sheets of ice. It was thicker in some places than others, but Meili's power as an earthbender was not to be underestimated. Soon, a massive boulder smashed its way through the top of the ice, and Meili was back in control again. her ammunition might have been limited, but it was not nearly as limited as before. She'd be playing with this baby real good. Naturally, she took an offensive, ready to smash anything or anyone that stood in her way.
Mood: Hrrrrgh...

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:23 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek glanced at Meili and then gave Nelekar a small nod.  “Meili and I will not abandon you, we will stay and fight,” he assured Nelekar, “but if what I think just happened, then we are going need some more information Nelekar…what exactly are we up against?”  he asked before pausing, “and I am going to need some heat.”

Tarek nodded at Meili’s suggestion. “You are right…it is time for the White Lotus to fight together once more…I will try and reach Zulera as well,” he said as he kneeled down and assumed a meditative position. “Mind my body will you Meili?  Take it with you if you must, I won’t be long.”

In an instant Tarek was in the spirit world, and the scope of the damage had become apparent.  Darkness engulfed Tarek’s surroundings and the shrieks of maddened spirits could be heard all around.  It was chaos.  Tarek quickly locked onto the spiritual energy of Zurok and made his way to her.  He also spiritually called out to Zulera, hoping she would join him and her mother.  It wasn’t long before he found his friend Zurok and Tarek wasted no time.  “Zurok…the growing darkness we have been sensing has revealed itself.  Meili and I are in the Southern Tribe…we need to gather our forces there and make our stand against our foe or the world will be thrown out of balance.”

Mood:  Calm
Condition: Cold

Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:52 am

Nelekar

The Chieftain turned back around as the pair of world leaders spoke to him. He hadn’t expected them to stay and help, but he was truly grateful that they were. He nodded in thanks before stepping back into the Throne Room.

”As far as I know, he was born in the time of the first Avatar, Wan. He’s lived in the Spirit World since then, and, if the rumours are true, he feeds on spirits to grow stronger. He also seems to be able to inhabit the bodies of other things – I don’t know if that’s limited to statues, or people as well. As for how to beat him, I have no idea,” he admitted with a sigh.

When Tarek mentioned the White Lotus, Nelekar’s heart skipped a beat. Things were starting to get serious now, if they were calling in the Order. When the Fire Lord kneeled down and asked for heat, the Chieftain nodded. He began to move his arms in circular motions around his head, concentrating hard on the walls and floor around them. Steam began to rise from the floors and walls as he vibrated the water within them and they began to melt, causing the heat in the room to increase dramatically until it felt like something akin to a sauna.

”We need to move immediately. How long will he be?” Nelekar asked Meili. He assumed it would be a long time – whenever Elegys entered the Spirit World, he was gone for hours at a time for some seemingly menial tasks.

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:49 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

"Don't worry," Meili assured him, "I've got your back." she was much more trusting of Tarek, but that was easily explained by the fact that she had not only known Tarek longer, but he had earned her trust ages ago. Besides... they had gone on life-changing adventures together no less.

With ease, Meili hoisted Tarek over her shoulders as if he was a child.If nothing else, they could further share body heat.
"he shouldn't be long..." the queen answered as they moved out, "I... well holy shit!"
they had moved just in time to see Tarek's airship explode. Welp... there was some heat for him when he came back around.

"ANYWAYS," she continued, "he's usually not too long. He''s going for the avatar and her mother--and obviously those two are about as spiritual as they get..." unlike herself. not that Meili wasn't spiritual--she was just more physically attuned, and it served her well with a variety of (what some would call) superhuman talents. But that was for another time.

"Let's get towards the wreckage!" she called out, "When Tarek comes back, that's heat for him, and whatever's left of it is totally ammunition for me." not that she was only thinking of herself here, but it would help to be able to re-enable them to have a formidable fighting setting once again, and thus give them a greater edge.
Mood: Hrrrrgh...

Back to top Go down
Zurok
Zurok

EXP : 3400

Character Description
Position: Politician
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:23 am

Zurok Mia Takamatzu

Zurok had certainly felt the disturbance in the force that was the spiritosphere, as she sometimes called it. Something great and terrible had certainly just happened. She wondered if her daughter knew of it. It was rather important that of her children, Zulera know of it first given that she was the Avatar, but perhaps time would tell.

She was now positive something was up though, for she could feel Tarek speaking to her, probably through the spirit world. In fact, there was no "probably" about it. Her words in response were simple but effective.
"I am on my way."

She wasted no time, and was racing to the Spirit Oasis in the North within minutes. She traversed the portal with ease, and knew at once what had happened. there was chaos here, and the Tree of Time, which had housed the spirit Vaatu for over 10,000 years... was now empty. She raced across the field to the southern portal, entering in on a similarly chaotic site. She wasted no time, and using the ice below her as leverage, she raced into the battle. Tarek and Meili needed her. And perhaps more importantly... soon Avatar Zulera would need her...
Mood: Alarmed
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:48 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek didn’t know how long he was in the spirit world.  It might have been days, or it might have minutes.  Nonetheless he had warned his old friend Zurok and the Avatar of the calamity that had come over the world, and now had to return to his body.  He awoke to find himself being bounced around on Meili’s shoulder as she ran through the snow.  His body felt different, full of energy thanks to the warmth of Nelekar’s steam.  After taking a deep breath Tarek slowly opened his eyes only to find himself and Meili amidst the burning wreckage of his airship, surrounded by roaring flames and screeching metal.  He immediately grinned.  “Clever Meili,” he chuckled, “our enemies just made their own lives hell.”

Tarek stood up and regained his strength for moment before turning to his allies.  He carefully considered what Nelekar said before.  “If he is that old we must be cautious.  With both portals open there will be spirits all over for him to draw power from.”  Said Tarek before pausing for a moment. “We could attack the beast he controls, distract him, while one of us takes him out by surprise?” offered Tarek.

While Tarek listened to the responses of Meili and Nelekar, he slowly lifted his hands, holding them out towards the flame.  He needed to regain the power he had lost in the cold.  The Fire Lord inhaled deeply and then let out a long breath as he exhaled.  The flames around him started flaring up and roaring mightily whenever he exhaled. The heat around the airship became almost unbearable, and Tarek absorbed ridiculous amounts of the heat to ready himself for the fight ahead.

Mood:  Calm
Condition: Powerful

Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:17 pm

OOC: Could probably start posting in "A New Era Dawns" after this to start the confrontation.

Nelekar

The Chieftain ran a hand through his hair as the Fire Lord spoke. His hand continued down his face and tugged slightly on his beard while he thought on how to respond.

”That would probably be the best bet,” he said slowly. ”My attacks appear to be useless against the beast – every time I strike he simply absorbs my attack. If the two of you can contain the beast for long enough then I will be able to subdue the spirit. Do you think you can take it down together? If both of you have what you need, we should strike at once; any time we wait is more time that he can attack others.”

He took a few steps away from the pair, looking up towards where he could see the huge ice statue in the distance. Even further away, on top of a hill, he could see another figure. Bathed in a warm orange light, he could recognise who it was – Elegys.

So he’s done it, then… Nelekar thought. I sure hope he knows what he’s doing…

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]   Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans [Meili, Tarek]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2