The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Minali Otoyome

Minali had given a squeak, jumping slightly. "Akhet..!" She gave a worried glance around, making sure that no one had seen. When she didn't see anyone, she snuggled into his hold, "Yer a brat...!"

Then, in regards to the other; "Ah'd love t'go to th'beach! Ah'd have'ta get a swimsuit, though... Never kept one." There had been no point, before, because she never really left the workshop. Now she had a reason to go swimming. And to dress up. And to take nighttime walks.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet grinned shamelessly at her. Had they been at home, he would have shamelessly done it again, but not while out in public. He would keep the two of them respectable enough out here.

"Then we're gonna get you a swimsuit." he smiled, "and I guess I'd need to get one too, since we don't exactly swim in the waters around the Tribes... too cold, unless you're crazy like my sister or something."
Akhet was glad he could be the reason she would go to the beach or dress up or go on walks. He loved doing all of these things with her.
Mood: Elated
Condition: Relaxing
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Minali Otoyome

Laughing, Minali shook her head. "Naw, Ah wouldn't do that... Ain't crazy," She winked at him, bumping her hip against his once again. "What beach did'ya wanna go to? Ah only know there's one on Ember Island, 'r somesuch."

Had they been at home, alone, in private, she wouldn't have bothered admonishing him, at all. Maybe she would have retaliated, but Minali enjoyed it. Just not out here.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet laughed. "Me neither... but it was quite a story when my sister did. we were the only ones home at the time, so guess who had to care for little miss Avatar when she came down with sickness from the cold?" he raised his eyebrows.

"well... we are on an island... so there are probably less crowded beaches along these shores as well." he reminded her.
Not that he didn't like people; he just liked his quality alone time with his lover was all. When she bumped his hip again, he glanced around, this time waiting a few seconds, before groping her hip again.
"you know that you force my hand when you shake your hips." he whispered in her ear with a chuckle.
Mood: Playful
Link:

Last edited by Akhet on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:18 am

Minali Otoyome

Minali squeaked, grabbing for his hands, taking another look around. "Akhet...!" She whined slightly, looking back at him, "We're at th'park, love..." Leaning up, she did kiss his cheek, however, softening the chastisement.

Then, about the beach, "Anythin' s'fine. Ah know we just wanna be with one another, more 'en anythin'."

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:40 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled, lowering his head just slightly. "sorry love... I'll control myself better." he moved his hand to her curls, bouncing them playfully. Yes, he could do this in public and not feel ashamed of it. if anyone else thought it was awkward, they could go die in holes.

he smiled as she kissed his cheek though. "of course." he agreed, "we cna probably find a nice beach away from the crowds... and then it'd just be you and me in the sands and waters..." he softly began scratching her neck.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:51 am

Minali Otoyome

Purring softly, she arched her neck, letting him continue to give it attention. Minali didn't mind him playing with her hair, at all; it was intimate, but it was also sweet, and the average passerby wouldn't care about it at all.

"Ah'd love that," She admitted, "Goin' fer a swim or layin' in th'sand together sounds real nice..."

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Now armed with numerous reasons to continue and no good ones to stop, Akhet kept on playing with her hair. her purrs, the intimacy and love behind his motions, as well as that it wasn't exactly inappropriate to do in public, and he was good to go. That, and he loved those beautiful brown curls. Every single one of them.

Akhet smiled at her, nuzzling his cheek against hers as well. "And I would love it, with you and such." he whispered, "besides... we'd look good in bathing suits."
yeah, it was pretty common knowledge that most bathing suits (male or female) covered about as much as most underwear. yet strangely, it wasn't embarrassing to be sen wearing them. Akhet would never understand that logic, but he was fine with it. He thought Minali was cute even when she was fully dressed, after all.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 am

Minali Otoyome

Blushing, Minali looked over at Akhet, whispering shyly, "Yer gonna have me inna two-piece swimsuit, ain'tcha..?" She'd never worn one like that before - since the last time she'd gotten one was when she was little. While she wasn't against letting Akhet see her like that... she wasn't sure that she wanted anyone else to.

Reaching up, she tugged on his braid, almost warningly.

Mood: Blushing

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:39 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet gave a sweet and slightly amused smile when she said what she did.
"Only if you want..." he indicated. "one-pieces will be a bit harder to find in the Fire Nation though."
Or so he had learned from experiences (and what his sister had told her, although he also recalled that Zulera most of the time just wore a shortpair of men's trunks and then went straight-up topless.)

"of course... I don't think we'll be walking through town in our bathing suits as we make our way to the beach." he reassured her, bouncing her curls as retribution for her tugging his braids. "we'll wear some clothes over them on our way there and on our way back, regardless of how many pieces your bathing suit is."
Yeah, Akhet didn't really want ladies oggling his shirtless form in public either (since they did), and he definitely didn't want them oggling Mina's back or her legs. Nope, nope, nope. He was reserved for her, and she for him. That was his stance anyways.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:21 am

Minali Otoyome

"Oh!" Minali looked relived, at that, "Ah like that idea... S'much nicer 'en walkin' around half-naked in front'a other people, huh? Since Ah won't be able t'find a decent suit..." She had perked up, with Akhet's idea now the plan.

Then, a little shyly, "Ah've... not been swimmin' since Ah was a li'l girl, either. Y'can't laugh at me, a'right?"

Mood: Blushing

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "bathing suits aren't supposed to be decent." he reminded her, "but aye. I'm against showing myself or yourself off to the whole world, so we'll only take our clothes off when we get there; and put 'em on when we go back."

smiling softly, he looked at her. "why would I mock you? Certainly not for seeing you in a bathing suit." he chuckled, and lowered his voice to a whisper, "since I have seen more already..."
"is it because you can't swim?" he asked softly so no one else would hear, but gently and curiously so she would know his intent.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah was learnin', when Ah was little," Minali murmured, a bit embarrassed, "But Ah never go t'th'water, so Ah didn't need t'keep learnin' it." Swimming didn't seem to be a useful life skill, living so far in the city, where there were no lakes or rivers or anything else that involved water bigger than a puddle.

Then, determined, "Even if Ah can't swim, Ah can splash around in th'water! Ain't like Ah'd be sitting on th'beach, th'whole time!"

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Reassuringly, Akhet ran his fingers through her hair. "I'm not laughing at you, love." he whispered. "I was just curious. You are right though... it's not like we won't go into the water at all... Besides... guess who would love to carry you if you went in too deep?"

he squeezed her closer to him, enjoying the quiet moment they were having.
"We'll have fun at the beach no matter what we do." he whispered. "I Promise."

it was as simple as that, really.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah know we will," She murmured, leaning into him, "Ah've been havin' all kinds'a fun, with ya... Just wanted t'tell ya, in case y'were plannin' on throwin' me in, or somethin'. Y'know? Fer fun, sure, but since Ah can't really keep m'self above water..." Minali allowed the sentence to trail off.

"An' 'sides," She giggled slightly, "Ah never said Ah wouldn't wanna learn how... You'd just have'ta teach me."

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smirked playfully. "well... now that you mention it..."
pausing for a second to see her reaction, he added "but if you can't keep yourself above the water, that just gives me an excuse to carry you when we're floating around, does it not? I'd be a poor waterbender if I ever fell victim to its grip."

"although... to ask me to teach you is a reasonable enough request. I think I can honor that..."
he squeezed her playfully, still snuggling and enjoying their embrace.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:26 am

Minali Otoyome

At his insinuation, Minali laughs, incredulously, reaching out to smack his shoulder. "Ah knew it!" She accuses, "Ah knew y'were gonna try an' throw me in!"

Then, snuggling back into him, she gives a soft sigh. "Things're so much better with ya, y'know?" She mentions, quietly, "Ah'm havin' more fun than Ah've had in a long time... a long, long time."

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:02 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet simply smirked. "Don't worry, love... I wouldn't insinuate it unless I knew that I'd be there to save you."
he winked as he said 'save'. clearly it was insinuating cuddle time or something. as a waterbender, it was not like Minali would get carried away on his watch. he squeezed her playfully but lovingly to remind her that he was always going to be beside her.

as she snuggles, he begins to stroke her hair again, loving those cute, bouncy, sweet-smelling curls.
"things for me have only gotten better and better the longer I've been with you." he replied. "you make everything fun and amusing, and I'm glad that we can be together..." he snuggled against her. He wouldn't be above falling asleep here except for the obvious reasons, but for now those were far distant.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Minali Otoyome

"D'ya wanna head home?" Minali asked, looking up at Akhet, "Ah'm close t'fallin' asleep right here, in yer arms, on th'bench..." Shifting back slightly, she gave a stretch, and then a small yawn, covering her mouth with one hand. "Sorry," She offered, sheepishly, after.

While she wasn't against falling asleep with Akhet, the bench seemed a bit... too much. Minali would rather be at home, in a bed, than out in public asleep.

Condition: Sleepy

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Leaning over to kiss her cheek softly, he smiled. "I'm fine with that. You want me to carry you home? no groping..."
he paused, and added. "well... till we're home and alone."
He was fine with carrying her because she was cute and because chivalry. why not?

Scooping her up, he carried her home without incident, even making sure that no one would be able to see up her dress (which no one did) as he walked her home he would talk with her to keep her awake a little longer, but also because he liked talking with her.

After closing the door of the house behind her, he set her down gently, kissing her lips.
"we're home sweetheart..." he whispered, "you want to go to bed right now, or is there anything else you want to do first?"
as he said this, his hands shamelessly lifted her dress and groped her backside playfully. They were alone and in private, so he saw nothing wrong with it. xD

Mood: Happy and slightly playful
Condition: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Minali Otoyome

Squeaking, Minali grabbed for his hands, moving them up above her dress, blushing a deep red. "Ah'm ready fer bed," She mentioned, once she was a little less embarrassed, "M'tired... an' there ain't really anythin' else Ah'd like t'do..."

They had done everything that she wanted to, after all, and laying down with Akhet sounded like a good end to the evening.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He gave his customary laugh in response to her squeak, but didn't resist her grabbing his hands.he gently pulled them out of her grip to softly rub down her back (and left her dress alone for the time being).

"then let's lay down." he suggested, chuckling at the obvious solution here. "because I like that idea too."
he scooped her up, hiking her dress up a bit so she could wrap her legs around him. nuzzling her hair, he went up the stairs with her, softly rubbing her backside as he did so.
When he reached the bedroom, he gave her behind one last squeeze before laying her down, also pulling her dress back down to cover her legs as he laid next to her.

"Anything you want to talk about in particular, sweetheart?" he smiled at her, "or are you just ready to sleep?"
they were both full dressed, with both Akhet and Minali even still having their sandals on. Akhet didn't mind that at the moment though. he wanted her to be happy--because he certainly was right now.
Mood: Very Happy
Condition: Comfortable
Link: Akhet

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:08 am

Minali Otoyome

"Ah was wonderin'..." Minali ventured, in place of an answer, "What were ya hopin' t'do, when y'first came t'th'city? Ah know yer gonna stay here, fer a bit, with me, now, but... y'know - before." She wasn't worried, simply curious. If there was something that he had to do, Minali would willingly go with him, whenever he wanted to go.

Even as she reached down to untie her sandals, Minali cuddled into Akhet, sighing contentedly. Their bed was soft and warm, and she was tired but happy... life was good.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet kicked his own sandals off as his slipped on and off with ease. As he saw Minali lean up, he gently pushed her back down, kissing her. He immediately followed up by reaching up to undo and remove her sandals for her, lying back down next to her after he had removed them. He grinned playfully at his little gesture.

"hmm..." he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in to snuggle closer with him (unless for whatever bizarre reason she did not want to), and begna rubbing her back.
"I kind of jsut came here to see what it was like. My sister came home all the time with cool stories from the Fire Nation. She even found a boyfriend or two here before. not sure what became of them or anything, but my sister's one of those people that always has some sort of crazy story to tell. I figured that I'd get a load of how the Fire Nation goes..."
smiling softer, he continued.
"And then of course I met a beautiful woman lying upside-down against a wall, rather roughed up. I volunteered to heal her, despite her protests..." he winked at her playfully, "and then... well then I fell in love."
He was not sure when Minali had officially started reciprocating those feelings for him, but didn't really care much at this point, since it was clear she loved him back just as much.

"But aye. I had just come here to see Fire Nation culture and how it was different than Water Tribe culture. Maybe meet new people; gain new skills, tell new stories, that sort of thing. I'm quite content with what's happened. This would be a beautiful story to tell posterity."
he sighed happily, hugging his sweetheart gently again. Yes, he would probably enjoy telling the story of how he and Minali meet the most. After all, it was the story that had led him to becoming the happiest man alive.

"So here's one for you, love..." he said softly, knowing it was technically his turn at this point. "are you glad things happened the way they did?"
His tone and expression showed that he was. Okay, perhaps it could have involved less explosions and pain on sweet Minali, but looking back at the chain of events, he was glad that things had gone the way they did from the moment he had started healing her, onward.
Mood: Very Happy
Condition: Comfortable
Link: Akhet

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Minali Otoyome

"A'course," Minali murmured, her head resting against him, "Ah could've done without gettin' blown through m'wall, a'course, but if Ah didn't get hurt, Ah might not've met ya... an' th'wall an' I 're fixed, now, anyhow. So, yeah; Ah'm really happy with out it's all worked out. Ah ain't gonna complain, ever, 'bout th'wall, an' that's th'beginnin', anyway. How it all worked out s'better 'en okay; s'wonderful an' perfect an' Ah wouldn't change a single thing've it..." She was starting to ramble, but that could be blamed on the fatigue.

Nuzzling against him, she hummed. "S'mah turn... um... D'ya wanna go an' meet m'dad, tomorrow?" Minali asked, allowing her eyes to slip shut, "Tell 'im about everythin' and such..?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next