The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet laughed. "you know me... I'm about as picky as a starving man." which of course meant not at all. "we'll see what works out."
If she tried to set everything up all by herself, he would stop her for sure. He;'d let her move things around of course, since it was her house and she was the one who got to decide where it all went, but he was not going to let her set up his bed without help at least. he planned to do most of the work.

Before they knew it, they were home. Akhet was following Minali to see what plan she would try first. He was also scheming a plan on how to get back at her... something she liked or something along those lines, but he wouldn't tell her that.
"Shall we get started?" he smiled.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Excellent
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Minali Otoyome

Her tone thoughtful, Minali opened the door and gestured to the side of the kitchen, "Y'might as well set 'er down while we figure out a spot... Ah'll have'ta move some junk around." Moving into the house, she looks this way and that, near the small room by the stairs, trying to eyeball the measurements for the mattress.

Even if she shifted everything to one side of the room, it was just the wrong dimensions to hold a bed. Bouncing quickly upstairs, she, instead, surveyed her bedroom. The sparse room had more than enough space; Minali just hoped that it wouldn't be awkward, for them both to sleep up here...

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet did set it down, knowing that some reorganization would have to be done and such. he would volunteer to help any moving that would need to take place, but he obviously let her decide what would be moved and such.

he followed her up to her room, knowing that she would dismiss him if she wanted privacy. he did notice that there was plenty of room up here, and while he wouldn't mind, he wanted to know what her opinion on the matter was.
"everything alright?" he asked her
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Minali Otoyome

Glancing over her shoulder, Minali smiled at him, "Yeah; Ah just think we're gonna have'ta set yer bed up, up here... Can't see it fittin' comfortably, downstairs. An' there's tons'a room, up here." She gestures out at the wide-open room.

Because she had never spent much time upstairs, except to sleep, it was almost bare, save for the essentials. If they pushed her bed over just a foot or two, Akhet's mattress would fit perfectly, and it would leave them a little room between them, so that they wouldn't have to climb over one another, to get up.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet nodded. "I'm fine with that." he indicated, "as long as you are. it's your house and your room after all."
Yes, there would be room and even with the extra bed, some to spare. it was not like Akhet had gotten a king-size mattress or anything, because he didn't need one.

"would that strike a problem for you getting dressed or undressed though?" he asked her, half serious and half-teasing. he didn't mind covering his eyes or turning around or going into another room, especially since he usually wound up seeing her in her underwear anyways. But... he wanted Minali to be aware of that fact. otherwise, ehw as ready to start moving stuff and bringing up the mattress.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah can always use th'washroom," She reasoned with a slight shrug, heading over to her bed, bracing her hands against it so that she could shove it over closer to the wall, "Here; gimme a hand?" Minali could do it by herself, but it would be easier with the two of them.

"So far 's th'washroom's concerned; it's got'a lock, but Ah dunno when y'usually like t'use it?" She glanced over at him, already thinking about the practical side of the arrangement.

Mood: Practical

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he chuckled lightly. "True enough." he wouldn't argue with that, as it was a perfectly valid point. when she asked him to help her with the bed, he nodded with a "gladly" and helped her shift it to the side of the room. It was certainly not that he doubted she could do it alone... just a matter of efficiency.

he chuckled, never really having a set time he'd use it. "I kind of just use it on an 'as-needed' basis." he shrugged. "usually after waking up and before going to bed, although I assume most people do that, and so by all means, if or when the need arises, feel free to use it first."

he shrugged, as his answer was more or less as simple as that iunless he had misunderstood her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah like washin' up in th'mornin'," She admitted, once the bed was in place, "Other 'en that, Ah'm th'same way; usin' it as needed." Then, straightening with a stretch, she looked at the empty spot in the room, which was meant for his bed. "S'looks good, yeah? Let's go grab yer bed."

Moving toward the door, she was obviously anticipating lifting the mattress up the stairs, herself.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"sounds good." he grinned. "Maybe I'll hide your clothes one day or something."
itw as hard to tell if he was joking or not, despite the huge grin on his face. Sure, it was clear that he was teasing her, but at the same time, since he was joking *about* a joke, there was a chance he might actually do it.

once the bed was moved, he nodded at her. "looks good to me. I'll grab the mattress if you wanna grab the box with the frames?" he offered, because he was going to take the heavier of the two whether she liked it or not--not because he didn't trust her strength, but it would make him feel lame if he made her do the harder work when he was a perfectly capable strapping young man.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Minali Otoyome

Minali giggled, letting him descend the stairs first, then. "A'right, a'right... Y'get the heavier job, an' Ah'll pick up th'pieces..." Then, in a thoughtful hum, "Havin' a guy around t'do all th'heavy liftin' might be nice!" It was a joke, of course, and she showed it with a grin.

She had no problem with heavy lifting, or hard work; in fact, she really did enjoy it. Admittedly, it would be nice to carry the lightest piece of a project and leave it at that.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled as he collected the mattress. "I'm glad to help." he grinned, "just like I like lifting you up... thought you're not that heavy."
It was relative of course, since 155 pounds was a pretty solid weight, but he was certainly not insinuating that she was fat. he could lift her easily and without complaint, and that was all that mattered.

He actually did very much admire Minali's strength, although didn't say anything about it yet. Sure he was still stronger and all, but he felt like she'd be able to defend herself fairly well, even without her machines. That... and he felt like he could get away with more physical games with her, since she clearly had the strength and stamina.

once back in the bedroom, he helped empty the boxes and began putting it together, humming as he did so. "Thanks again, by the way..." he smiled at her, "y'know... for letting me stick around here."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Minali Otoyome

Moving over to sit on her own bed, her legs swaying gently, Minali actually allowed him to put the bed together, without fussing to be allowed to help. "Yer more'n welcome," She told him softly, "Ah'm happy t'have ya; Ah don't get a lotta visitors, at all, really."

She did watch as he worked, ready to jump in, if necessary. Her own bed had been built in much the same way, so she was confident that she could do it.

"Besides," She adds, her smile becoming a grin, "Where else would Ah get such nice massages, 'r hear such nice singin'? Nah; gotta keep ya around, at least fer that!"

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet may not have been an engineer, but he was a decent handyman, and so his progress on building the bed went rather quickly. Hearing Minali's witticisms, he could not help but laugh.
"Well... it ain't too bad on my end either... especially when you're so fun to massage... and your reactions to things I do that please you--such as singing--always make me smile. So I think it's a win-win for both of us, wouldn't you say?"

Before they knew it, Akhet's bed was also complete, and when it was, he stood up, brushed his hands off and smiled, turning to her. "And there it is!"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Minali Otoyome

Minali clapped her hands, celebrating his success. "Looks good!" She praises, standing up to move to his bed, sitting on the bare mattress. Then, after a moment, she laughs, "Well, Ah didn't break it, so s'perfect!" With that, she even bounced on it slightly.

When the bed didn't collapse, she begins to swing her legs gently once again, making no move to get up off of his bed.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he chuckled at her excited reaction. "Why thank you."
he was a little surprised when she jumped on his bed, but was fine with it.
"good... if it broke I'd want you to get your money back." he insisted.

realizing she wasn't getting up, he plopped down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulder.
"Thanks for it all again, by the way." he added, "I've had quite an awesome day so far... haven't you?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah have!" Mina answers, her voice somewhat excited, despite them winding down a bit, now, "We got t'go all over, an' Ah got t'learn a lot about waterbending healin'... Y'got yerself a bed an' Ah'm gonna design a security system!" She didn't elaborate, but she grinned, figuring that he would ask her for an explanation.

Meanwhile, she leaned into his side, cuddling in. If this was going to be a regular thing, with Akhet staying at her place, she was going to enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet was normally not one to do something unless he thought it was fun. It was a bit easier to compromise with Minali since he found her expressions and reactions to be very entertaining. most of the time though, he was on the exact same page as her.

"I'm going to help you with that security system if I can." he warned her with a chuckle. "After all you owe me letting me owe you a favor."
this was palyful, but he meant it. He would back down if things were too complicated for him to understand, but otherwise, he was going to help.

he cuddled her happily, rubbing her sides. he was quite fine with this.
"So... I guess that means I get to live here and have the best roommate ever." he smiled at her, still letting her lean into him like she loved to do.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Fer as long as ya'd like," She clarifies happily. But then, with a laugh, "At th'very least, Ah suppose Ah could have ya trip th'system; t'make sure it works." Brushing her fingers along his sides, Minali hopes for a reaction, perhaps even that chuckle of his.

While she was still thinking about the security system, they were only distant thoughts, for now. Today, she was going to enjoy the company of her friend - and perhaps study a little more, later, for her own invention.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled, and then chuckled at the joke. "well,,, that depends on what it does to the one who trips it up." he quipped, "if it brings a cute little curly-haired engineer to my side... I'll trip it up all day!"
he laughed and squeezed her, since she was obviously who he was talking about with it.

Akhet did not have any plans for the rest of the evening. maybe a nap because he'd probably be up late tonight with Minali. So, perhaps as he realized it... his schedule would depend a lot on what she wanted to do. For now though, he was content just to cuddle with her and enjoy the moment.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Minali Otoyome

Laughing at Akhet's humor, she shook her head. "Well, that'd be a side effect, of th'test... But Ah was thinkin' more like loud sirens, attackin' hog-monkeys, buckets've water," Minali ticked each item off on her fingers, playfully making them more and more extreme, "Electric wires, angry mother-in-laws, banana peels..."

Unable to deadpan, she gave a giggle, glancing over at his face. She knew that, even if he was surprised or laughing now, he'd soon tease her back.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet still laughed with her joke nonetheless. "okay... maybe that's NOT so appealing." he chuckled. "which means it'd be a good security system. now you just need a guillotine or a flying battleaxe." he threw in his own wacky suggestions just for laughs.

squeezing her gently, he looked her in the eyes with a smile. "so did we want to start building something, or did you have something else in mind?
Dinner might have been on his mind, and so if she had nothing and asked him for an idea, he'd gladly give his input.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Today's m'relaxing day," She told him, once she had finished giggling at his suggestions, "No buildin' until tomorrow... Did'ya have somethin' in mind?" Minali was game for just about anything, providing it wasn't too strenuous.

While she may not have been hungry, cooking or smelling the food would awaken her appetite fairly easily - if they were going out or staying in, for food. None of this had even crossed her mind for consideration, yet.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"hmm... other than maybe some dinner?" he shrugged, "I got nothing. unless you wanted us to strap on our work clothes and build something random just for the fun of it."
maybe she didn't do that, but Akhet occasionally did. Besides, it was only work if someone was making you do it.

"But aye. even if we were to do something like that... I think dinner should come first. You agree?"
Since she did agree, he grinned at her. "With that in mind... you want a ride to the kitchen?" he was offering to carry her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Minali Otoyome

In lieu of an answer, Minali just swung her leg over, suddenly in Akhet's lap, grinning up at him. "To th'kitchen!" She declared happily, as if he was her personal chauffeur.

Already, she was pondering what to make for dinner... It would be breakfast, of course, but should she make waffles, or bacon, or something else entirely? She had all manner of food in the icebox, so that might help her decide. Or... "What would'ya wanna eat?" She asked Akhet, suddenly, on the way down the stairs.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

With a grin, he hoisted her up. "You cute thing, you!" he laughed, standing up with his arms around her supporting her. "To the kitchen, away!"
with a chuckle, he went down the stairs, jumping only the last two this time, and even then, his landing was smooth and Minali was still safely in his arms.

"hmm..." he paused for a moment. "the usual." he replied with a grin, with a similar playful tone to the one she had had when she had hopped into his lap. On that same note, he did set her down gently on her little bare feet so that she could get the ingredients for whatever it was she would make.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next