The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Capital Harbor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Capital Harbor   Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase was pretty intuitive and didn't think too much, but this really was a perfect fit for him. Chase had always been enamored by Fire Nation culture while growing up, and had never felt home in the icy tundras of the Northern Water Tribe. He'd much rather be on the beaches, around liquid water, not cold, hard water. Ice was dead, water was alive. His favorite technique in waterbending was heating the water, it made the water chaotic, ready to split and pop and run off, and was always fun to use on a walrus or two. Chase never wanted to torture the poor creatures, but he had to practice on something. He'd also basically grown up on a ship with his father and was quite adept at hunting while on one, he would feel right at home leading a navy. It would be interesting to convince the Northern Water Tribe to join the Fire Nation's cause, he wasn't sure how he'd do that. Maybe the Fire Lord had already done that, he seemed very capable.

The only problem Chase had was whether this war had a point or not. "Remind me. What are we fighting for again?"

Mood: Thoughtful
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Fire Capital Harbor   Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Novai grinned as Sanaki placed her weapon back from where it came from, it wasn't because he was smug that his intimidation worked. It was more because he was more calm and able to think when he didn't feel threatened.

Sanaki asked the first question

"I see." Sanaki nodded, "so tell me--what kind of support will I have? To launch such a series of attacks on more than one location, I would need lots of military, monetary, and political support. Even the greatest of assassins cannot exterminate an entire race by herself."

Chase then responded with his own question "What exactly are we fighting for?"

Novai replied with gratification, "We are fighting for our allies, the Northern and Southern Water Tribes who were wronged by Earth King Lei, however since he did not survive his own war, we will bring that same tyranny back to the oppressors and open up the Earth Kingdom to massive colonization and trade frontiers. You each will be given command over an Army Theater, 5,000,000 on the naval theater, and 3,000,000 will be assigned to Kaji my general on the Ground. That leaves you, Sanaki with 3,000,000 men in the air."

Novai further continued

"Let me explain what I mean by theater, a theater is a certain area that must be defened or invaded, in the case of the naval theater, we should have complete dominance, the Water Tribes and the Fire Navy will be more than enough to keep the Earth Kingdom land locked. In the skies, we must be careful, the Fire Nation Air Force, will attack each Air Temple seperately, we will focus all of our men on a single temple, and then move onto the next, slowly monopolizing the air. This war, furthermore will be divided into 3 Theaters, The Western Theater, the Northern Theater, and the Southern Theater. If we sucessfully capture these three theaters or perhaps even two of them, this war will be over in the next 2 months."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Capital Harbor   Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase liked that his job sounded easiest. It probably wouldn't be a cakewalk, but it was good that he wouldn't need to be an amazing leader. He wasn't sure if he was good at it yet and being under pressure while trying to learn the ropes of leadership would be difficult and stressful. Chase was pretty easy going, and leading didn't exactly go with the flow. Still, this sounded like a lot fun.

"We are fighting for our allies, the Northern and Southern Water Tribes who were wronged by Earth King Lei..."

Chase hadn't heard anything about either tribe being wronged, but he was sure the Fire Lord knew more than him. It would look silly for Chase to question that. He just nodded his head.

It was also good that Chase had the most men, mostly because Chase would have the largest ground to cover, or lack thereof. The ocean was huge, and to blockade the Earth Kingdom would require a large amount of ships and people to run those ships. He wondered whether the Earth Kingdom still used wooden boats, if they did they'd be easy pickings for firebenders. The more Chase thought about this, the easier it seemed.

"...in the case of the naval theater, we should have complete dominance, the Water Tribes and the Fire Navy will be more than enough to keep the Earth Kingdom land locked..." the Fire Lord summed up his thoughts concisely. Chase was pleased, so he stuck to listening for now.

Mood: Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fire Capital Harbor   Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Novai

Novai faced Sanaki, "your first assignment is to successfully capture the Southern Air Temple and the Eastern Air Temple, and position your Air Blimps (50) directly in front of Chameleon Bay", while Chase,

Novai motioned towards him "will go up north towards the Western Air Temple, and seige it, I have equipped your ships with tanks that will scale the enormous towers of the Air Nomads. After taking the Air Temple, you will meet with the Northern Water Tribe Fleet, and will simultaneously attack the Northern Air Temple. By that time, my other faithful general will have seized and taken Fong's Base and move towards Serpents Pass."

"As for where I will be during this war, will be a secret to you both", Novai said ernestly while glancing at the map laid in front of him. Novai then looked once more at his 2 newly appointed generals, "It has been a long day, and perhaps we should all retire to our quarters, you will find your way easily, however for me, I will be leaving for the Earth Kingdom right now in order to capture a major point in the war. Good Night, Chase and Sanaki, God speed, and victory will be ours!" and with his last words, Novai strode out of the palace throne room and towards his massive fleet, the vessels on the sea uncountable, but the smog in the air was thick, The war had begun.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Capital Harbor   Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase had always just been a person. No title, just a citizen. But now all that had changed. He was general now! The power felt good, but as the Fire Lord left Chase looked over to Sanaki and said, "Well I have to say, that was not something I'd expected." Chase wondered a lot of things. How would he start this? When would he start this? What could he expect in a battle? For some reason though, the thing that stuck out most was the social aspect. He looked at Sanaki again seeking advice, "You seem regal, are you used to power? Is there a certain way I should be acting? This is such a strange feeling." He continued to nervously ponder all this change.

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None

PostSubject: Re: Fire Capital Harbor   Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

the waterbender, whom Sanaki had learned was named Chase, spoke to her. it was somewhat of a surprise, but not enough to catch her off guard.
"I am used to certain types of power, such as wealth, charisma, and natural skill, but never any true social authority other than that of my social rank. The only pointers I could give as far as how to act among the nobler crowds would be to be polite, hold a good posture, and only speak to superiors when spoken to. Granted, I am not your superior, so do not feel like you must speak to me that way."

She paused for a moment, thinking about her own past, where those rules and many more were strictly enforced in her household. It had been where she had learned it.

"although personally, I wish to have my assigned tasks put in the hands of others who are more adept at handling such affairs. as skilled, charismatic, and beautiful as I may be, I am not the material for a war leader. I suppose there are... deeper technicalities surrounding it, but it sufficeth me to say what I have said."

she didn't feel like mentioning that she was blind. Novai hadn't noticed it, or at least hadn't said anything about it, and he was not the only one. it often took a close glance at her eyes, or less likely, for her to falter--which was extremely rare.
She would definitely mull on it for a while. She knew enough people to get one or mroe of them to take her place, but that would also be for a later time. She had a few specific individuals on her mind that were not at all related to this war... that she wanted to meet up with again.
Mood: intrigued
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Capital Harbor   Fire Capital Harbor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Capital Harbor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2