The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capital Quarrel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji
Kaji

EXP : 1076
Birthday : 1994-06-07

Character Description
Position: SpyMaster's Assisstant
Nation: Fire Nation

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Today was just not his day. He was thrown back first out the door dirt bouncing off the dirt ground twice before coming to a landing on his side with a large thud. A big brute about 6'5 stepped outside of the shop and faced Kaji on the ground . ''YOU STOLE MY WOMAN!!.'' the man shouted after cracking his knuckles.

Kaji stood up dusting off his red coat before narrowing his eyes at the man.'' I did not steal your woman, she stole me.'' Kaji bent his knee's becoming tense in anger. The man out of nowhere had accused him for stealing his woman and threw him out the store door. He did not understand who told him this but Kaji was not going to be pushed around. The man dashed at Kaji pushing people out the way that tried to hold him back. Kaji smiled and turned his hip's. Seconds before the man came Kaji ducked down letting the man tumble over him and crash hard to the ground.

Kaji stood back up to face his opponent, this man was crazy. The man got up with a limp and cursed to himself. ''You think your bad woman stealer?!! Kaji picked up his bag that he dropped and turned his back to the man. ''Your a waste of time.'' The man shouted in anger once again and dashed at Kaji to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 am

Kako Anthropos

However, the man was held back, when a thick, muscular arm was throw across his chest. "Ladies, please, calm down. I'm sure we can resolve this like gentleman." The said arm was owned by none other than Kako Anthropos, well known resident of the Fire Nation Palace and resident badass. He took a moment to pause, for dramatic effect, and continued. "We wouldn't want a confrontation in the middle of the city, especially with Fire Benders." Kako withdrew his arm. "Of course, if you both wish to continue, you know the risks."

Mood: Fine
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 am

Kaji turned around to see a familiar face. The man was none other then a Fire Nation palace resident but what was he doing here? Luckily he was here. '' Hey he attacked me first I have done nothing wrong at all.'' he tried to sound calm but kinda let out an aggressive yell. He walked forward until he came within inches of the two men.

''Look all I did was go into the store to by some food and that guy decided to attack me. Now can I go on about my business?''
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako arched an eyebrow. "You yell at me again you'll regret it. Now," he turned to the other man. "Let's hear your side of the story." As usual, Kako was on holiday, still, there was no rest when it came to keeping the streets safe. Kako was used to dealing with the rowdy citizens of the Fire Nation, who were certainly the rowdiest of folks. He noted that the chap next to him was of a large build, taller than him, in fact, perhaps even stronger. Still, he wasn't worried, if needs be, he could use the man's own weight against him and floor him in a matter of seconds.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Kaji grunted under his breath. Who the hell did he think he was? So what if he was Fire Nation Royalty. Kaji backed away trying to control his anger, he just wanted to floor the man their and then, he would not let this happen. The other man he was just playing games with but with this guy he took it more personal. Kaji pressed both his fist's to his sides keeping his elbow's bent, this was it.

With an extension of his right and left elbow he sent a stream of blue flame from both his fist directed dead at the man's chest not carrying about the results. The heat was powerful it had the power to burn someone to ash, well that's what he thought. ''DIE!.''
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako's instincts kicked in in a matter of milliseconds, swinging both his arms and creating a gigantic wall of flame ,which later expanded into a ring, matching the blue flames, and overpowering them, the rest of the ring shielding the crowd in the process. Soon, the flames disappeared, leaving only an irritated Kako and an angry stranger, the rest of the crowd had fled the scene at Kako's command. The spymaster spat out some flame. "What was that about, kid?"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Kaji's eyes widened at the sight of the man. The man was a fire bender, a master. Kaji was frozen in place he could not believe it the fire he created. The crowd had fled leaving only them face to face. At the man's direct word's Kaji bowed in respect dropping to his knee's, he was defeated before the fight even started. He lifted his head and narrowed his eyes at him.

'' I don't know I just get angry sometimes. You dont understand me, no one does.''
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako took a moment, then folded his arms. "Well, I commend you for your respect." He took a further few seconds to consider his predicament. The lad in front of him was the type to cause trouble, that much was clear. But, Kako didn't feel that he had his heart in the wrong place, so he was reluctant to arrest him. Of course, he could hardly let the boy run free, especially with the ability of blue flame. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind. "What's your name, kid?" he asked.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Kaji stood up dusting the dirt from his pant's before arching himself. Usually when Kaji get into trouble guards automatically arrested him but this time he seemed to not jump to it but rather asked him his name.

''My name is Kaji and Im not a kid Im twenty-seven sir, I can take care of myself.''
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako smirked "I don't care how old you are, you act like a kid, so for now i'll treat you as such. And I also know that you can take care of yourself, but the question is this: Would you like to take care of yourself in prison, or would you like to do that somewhere else?" Kako stretched out his hand. "Would you be willing to join the Fire Nation's military and serve under me? With the right training, you can go far."

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 pm

How dare this guy talk to him like that? This guy was making Kaji very upset, but what could Kaji do? His skill was far greater then his. Kaji was about to say something very rude until the man held out his hand and made him a great offer. ''The military?.'' Kaji's eyes widened, this was his chance to make a name for himself. All the other kid's who picked on him would seem him and wish they never did those thing's to him.

''Yes.''
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako smiled. "Yes, the military, or something along those lines, at least. Come with me, i'll show you what I mean." With that he walked off, assuming that Kaji would follow him. He walked to the palace gates, probably with Kaji in tow. "Now, before we go any further, I need to know your full name."

Condition:Healthy

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Kaji nodded his head and begun to follow him still keeping his head lowered towards the ground. They came to a stop at the palace gate. The man turned and asked for his full name. Kaji looked up and cleared his throat. ''My name is name is Kaji Yoshimitsu .''
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako nodded. "Alright. You, give this to one of my guys." He scribbled Kaji's name on a piece of paper, and handed it to a guard, who went sprinting off. A different man came back a few minutes later, with a different strip of paper, showing Kaji's credentials. There was a string of crimes there, nothing too major. Mostly assault, which was fitting. More importantly, the man had a past, so Kako doubted that he was a spy. Still, if Kaji was one, he'd find out.

Kako nodded "It all checks out, come on." The two guards let them past, and Kako strolled on, into the palace. Once he reached the palace he began to navigate the complex of corridors and walkways it contained, until he came to a door with the name 'Dragon Kako Anthropos.' "Welcome to my humble office." he said, before opening the door, and letting Kaji in. The room was mostly bare, save for a large table covered in papers, and a deceased dragon coiled around the large, square room, hung up at various points, with it's head hanging over the desk, right over Kako's chair. It was indeed an intimidating sight.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Kaji nod's as he was cleared to go. Kaji had done some thing's mostly assault but half the time it was defense. He did not look at the guards as he followed him into the palace. They came to a stop at a door named ''Dragon Kako Anthropos.'' Kaji walked through the noticing how bare it was except for a large table with paper's and a deceased dragon coil around the large room. He looked at it which caused him to shiver.

''Creepy.''
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako sat down in his chair, throwing his legs up and onto the desk. Thankfully, it was mostly cleared and wasn't in it's usual hectic state. Though there were many piles of paper on the sides and on the floor. Kako gestured to the chair to the side of the room. "Take a seat. Now, I would like you to fill in this piece of paper" he pushed forward a form, asking for his full name, skillset, place of birth, age, and so on. He also handed Kaji a quill. At the bottom of the form was a note, saying that by filling out and signing this form Kaji had sworn his allegiance to the Spymaster, the Fire Lord and the Fire Nation.

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Kaji

Kaji nodded his head and gracefully took a seat while keeping his eye's narrowed at Kako. This all seemed so odd to Kaji usually he would be training but he was here sitting. Kaji looked down at the form he slid to him and asked if he fill out his name, skill set, place of age, birth, and a few other things. He gripped the quill between his finger's he was given and without question begun to write and finish in a quick and timmly manner. He looked at the bottom at a note that read he had to swear his allegiance to the Fire lord and the Fire nation. This made him a little worried but he signed his name on the bottom. He looked up at kako staring into his eye's and pushed the form towards him.'' Their you go.''

Mood: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako gladly accepted the paper, and placed it back on the pile. "Right, now that you've signed that and I've deemed you trustworthy, I can talk about what I want you to do." Kako learned forward, resting on his right arm. "I am Kako Anthropos. I am the Fire Nation's spymaster, meaning that I take in all the knowledge about the Fire Nation. Basically, my spies are the ears of the Nation. And I want you to be one of them, with a slightly twist. No offense, but you're clearly not suited to be a spy, so I want you to be my personal assistant. Don't worry, it isn't as boring as it sounds. At the moment, we need someone with some real Firepower at times, and I think you may be our man.You may even take down one of these" he gestured to the dragon, then leaned in. "But let me tell you something. You will get pulverized without my training. So, what do you say, kid? Fancy doing some good for a change?" He stretched out a large, muscular hand.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Kaji

Obviously Kako was very skilled after all he was the spy master of the Fire Nation. ''Personal assistant?'' Kaji thought the Idea was good and it could be a good experience, he waited till Kako finished before coming to a final decision. Kaji had eyed the dragon and quickly turned back to Kako not interested ''Well Sir with all due respect I know I will not get pulverized with or without your training but it seem's like a good thing to do so I will take it.'' Kaji stood up from his seat with an extension of his knee's and shook Kako's hand, this was a new beginning.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako couldn't help but smile. "Looks like you've never fought a dragon before. Anyway, shall we get to it?" Without waiting for an answer he strolled out the door, expecting Kaji to follow. After a short walk, and a journey on the back of two LionTigers that lasted about half an hour. Soon, the two were outside the Capital, and the arrived at a large, plain, not a person could be seen, just grass, being gently blown by the wind. Kako sent the LionTigers off to play for a while, then turned to face Kaji. "Alright, the training begins right now. I want you to spar with me, no bending for now. Hand to hand. Now, come on, I need to get a feel for your skill level." he crouched, moving into a fighting stance.

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Kaji

Kaji nodded to him and followed behind kako keeping his arm's pressed behind his back. After about half an hour riding on some lion tigers they finally arrived at the Capital. Nothing was around them except flowing grass, he wondered why they were here. A spar? Kaji's face turned from a calm straight face to a face of joy. This was what he wanted the whole time, a good fight and Kako would give that to him. Hand to hand was one of Kaji's specialties. His father had taught him Wing Chun his whole life to be ready for small thing's like these. Kaji looked on as Kako took his stance, in respect he took his basic Wing Chun stance raising his right hand in from of him with his right foot forward and nodded his head. '' Enough talking, lets do this.''

Kaji had to play smart he had to really focus on his opponent. He walked towards his opponent until he was right inside his space. With an extension of his right fist he aimed a punch at his chest to hopefully knock him back then turned his right hip lifted his leg as high as he could and aimed a kick to the back of his head while still facing him.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako moved to the left of the punch, dodging it with relative ease, still keeping his eyes on Kaji. He noticed Kaji beginning to lean to his left slightly, indicating that a kick from the right was coming. As he was relatively unfazed by the punch Kako was able to prepare himself. Instead of dodging it, he widened his stance to give himself more support, and he was able to catch the kick as it came towards him. He held it like that for a moment. "You see, the problem with that is that it leaves you open. I could easily just take my right hand here." He waved it. "And smash in your knee cap, or break your leg, or any manner of things. Don't get so flashy at the start of a fight, you need to be sure that the move you're doing won't leave you vulnerable if you fail." Kako let go of the leg. "You're doing well, though, try again."

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capital Quarrel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Quarrel    Capital Quarrel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Capital Quarrel
Page 1 of 1