The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Era Dawns [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Gan
Tzekel-Kan
Elegys
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

A New Era Dawns [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Era Dawns [OPEN]   A New Era Dawns [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:46 am

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan sat down, trying to think his way out of this. He took a glance at his fleeing giant. Possibly his only way out. Then he spotted Meili come down on it, and shatter it to pieces. He stood back up, screaming "NOOO!" He stared at the billions of shards of ice that littered the landscape. He sat back onto the ground, saddened. He didn't know if he could make another one of those again.

as they discussed, Tzekel-Kan was seated on the icy floor, looking at Zurok. He could feel a lot of spirituality coming off of her. A lot. He looked at them all, glaring at Nelekar with a hatred that only someone that was betrayed could give. Then back to Zurok. She seemed a wise woman. Maybe she would see through Nelekar's lies. If Tzekel-Kan was going down, Nelekar was sure as hell going down with him. But not know, later. Later, if he had the chance, he would tell her everything. Tarek and Meili seemed to trust him already. Maybe not Meili, but Zurok seemed like the woman that listened to reason.

Mood: Defeated
Condition: Tired
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1784-tzekel-kan-wip#20205

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Dawns [OPEN]   A New Era Dawns [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:42 am

Tarek Raiden

A grin crept upon Tarek’s face as Zurok arrived.  “Late as usual.” He jested, “I was beginning to think you pulled a Tulkas and disappeared on us.”

With their combined power, the Spirit Eater could be subdued.  And Tarek now turned to Nelekar.  “This creature is powerful,” he said, “I will not risk a long journey.  We should move to this military camp of yours and see what he knows quickly.  I sense it is an ancient soul, with great power…I do not know how long it can subdued.”

Tarek then glanced at Meili.  “At least you got to smash the beast…smashing its master would have to wait,” he chuckled, “Zurok and I can handle the Spirit.  I want you have words with Nelekar…as you said…he has some explaining to do.”

The Fire Lord looked eastward, and set off towards the military base, still using his bending to keep Tzekel-Kan in tow with the help of Zurok of course.  “Try anything spirit and my next bolt of lightning won’t be to stun…”

Mood:  Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Dawns [OPEN]   A New Era Dawns [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:42 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili cracked her knuckles. "I still think we should smash now and ask questions later, but maybe I'm just fed up with all this treachery and backstabbing. Reminds me too much of my early days on the Earth Kingdom throne... but I digress. I'll handle Nelekar for a bit--you two can do the spiritual mumbo-jumbo. You know me... I only get involved with that kind of thing when it's really serious."

As they took Tzekel-Kan away, she turned to Nelekar.
"you my friend..." she crossed her arms, "have a bit of explaining to do. care to start?"
Mood: Unimpressed
Condition: Perfect
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

EXP : 2130

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Dawns [OPEN]   A New Era Dawns [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:43 am

Nelekar

The Chieftain nodded as Tarek and Zurok led the spirit away. Finally, he had been beaten. He turned to Meili as she spoke, raising his eyebrow slightly at her comment of handling him. Deciding to ignore it for now, he turned his back on the Earth Queen.

”How about some shelter first – it looks like a storm might be headed this way.”

Nelekar began to concentrate for a second before bringing both his arms upwards, utilising the power of the almost-full moon to create four walls around the pair, as well as a doorway and a roof overhead.

Satisfied with his work, he turned round to face Meili. With a flick of his hand, four chair-shaped slabs of ice rose from the ground, one for each of the Leaders. He motioned for the Queen to take a seat before taking the nearest one for himself.

”I’m sure you’d realised by now that Tzekel-Kan and myself know each other. I’ll save the details for when the others arrive, but know that none of this was my plan. That spirit is devious, and would have said anything to try and stay out of prison.”

Mood: Ready
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Dawns [OPEN]   A New Era Dawns [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:35 pm

Tzekel-Kan

The defeated Tzekel-Kan trekked on, being caged up in fire and water by Tarek and Zurrok. This was possibly the best time to speak of Nelekar. The second best option would be to talk about it during his interrogation, but it was less likely that they would believe him then. He knew that Zurrok was the one who had put Nelekar in charge of the South, and was the leader of the North.

"You picked the wrong man for the job, Zurrok..." Was all he said. If he came out to strong, she might just build up a wall. Hopefully this was enough to spark some conversation. The one thing that he knew about Zurrok was that she dealt heavily in politics. Hopefully she wouldn't be blind to conspiracies.

Mood: Defeated
Condition: Tired
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1784-tzekel-kan-wip#20205

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Dawns [OPEN]   A New Era Dawns [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Era Dawns [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2