The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prison Break (Elegys)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

Prison Break (Elegys) Empty
PostSubject: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Tzekel-Kan

It was dark, very dark. Big, open, and dark. Chains jingled together as the prisoner kept struggling. He had been in here for too long. At first, it was just a normal cell, but he had carved a little person in the ice with his nails, and then used it to break out with his Spirit Control. Then, they knocked him unconscious after he had broken the arms and legs of several of the guards. He even remembered smashing ones face into an icicle. It jammed up through his eye, and he slumped to the floor. That could have been the one man who died. Afterward, they had chained his arms up high in a pitch black, freezing cell. It was alien to him, as he had spent the vast majority of his life in the Spirit world. He reasoned that if he struggled long enough, his chains would break. So he did as much as he could. He swung and pulled, but nothing.
He wondered how long he would have to be in here. All he had done was cut that old woman up for burning him with hot soup. This world was far different from the Spirit World. Why had he come back here? What did he think he would get out of it? Oh well, time meant nothing to him. These chains would rust before he died. With all the power inside of him, he hardly believed it would be even possible for him to die of something as pathetic as old age. He smiled at the thought.

Mood:
Condition:
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1784-tzekel-kan-wip#20205

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Elegys

“Sir! You’re not allowed in there!”

An intense banging came from outside of the prison, along with a muffled scream. A few seconds later, the door was thrown wide open. A tall middle-aged Airbender walked in and looked at the humanoid figure in chains.

”So you’re the one I’ve heard so much about – the great Tzekel-Kan. The Spirit World is a safer place without you there; but what brings you to the mortal realm?”

Elegys stepped forwards until he was only a few paces away from the prisoner. He could barely see him in the low light, but he still made eye contact with him. Tzekel’s eyes contained all of the years he had lived, all of the lives he had ended. The nomad smiled, but there was very little happiness in his face or eyes – his smirk was one of cunning and scheming.

Mood: Ready
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:53 am

Tzekel-Kan

His eyes had widened when he heard the loud noises outside his cell. He hung there motionless as the man walked into the cell. He started speaking as if Elegys knew of him. Very spiritual, he could tell. When light provided, he could see his robes. He didn't move an inch until the man had come close enough to see his eyes. Tzekel-Kan looked into the Nomad's eyes. He could see what was inside them. This man had a plan, something that would change this material world. He hung there for a few seconds, reading deep into this man. He needed Tzekel-Kan for something, but what?Would he let him out? He decided he would just ask. Then he spoke.

"So, you've heard of me? I can't say I've heard anything about you." He smiled a devious smile. "What plans do you have for this world? I can tell you didn't come in here just to talk or get advice from someone as infamous as me. What do you seek?" During this, he had leaned forward as much as the chains would allow him, getting right in Elegys' face. Close enough to bite him if Tzekel-Kan wanted. Being this close, he could just feel the energy of him.

Mood:Curious
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:53 am

Elegys

As Tzekel-Kan moved closer, the Airbender couldn’t help but smile. ”Straight to the point; the rumours I’ve heard about you seem to be true then,” he said, maintaining eye contact. ”Everybody who knows anything about the Spirit World knows of you, Tzekel-Kan – and many of them fear you. But I am not one of them.”

The monk raised his head and looked at the chains that were holding the prisoner in place. ”I wouldn’t have thought that simple chains could hold you in place; I came here seeking a powerful person, but it seems I might have been mistaken. You were captured by some simple Water Tribesmen? I’m ashamed for you, Tzekel-Kan.”

He looked back at the man, a slight smile on his face. [color=#00cccc]”I have the power to free you from here, but I need to know that it will be worth it – I am on a quest to change the world, but I need to assemble a team to help me. Trust that it may lead to your death – the Avatar won’t be pulling her punches when she knows what I’m doing.

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 am

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel frowned when the man mocked him for being weak. Chains shouldn't be holding him, but he hadn't gotten all his strength back. If he had, these chains would be nothing. He certainly had tried, and he was sure somewhere there was a weak link that would have broken soon. A great quest? Changing the world? Tzekel-Kan had been right. This man was powerful and had big plans. Then he heard about the Avatar. Wan was still alive? after all this time? It must have had to do with Ravaa. She must grant immortality when absorbed. Sounded like a nice thing to have under his belt. He smiled and leaned back into his original position.

"I won't be pulling my punches either. And I'll let you know that I am very weakened in this world. I haven't eaten for 10,000 years. You release me, I will help you. But Wan is mine." He smiled cunningly. He would take Ravaa, then Vaatu.

Mood:Insulted
Condition:Healthy, but weak

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Elegys

The nomad couldn’t help but laugh as Tzekel finished his short speech. His hand rose to his brow and he ran it over his smooth head as a smile widened onto his face. ”You’ve been out of the loop for a long time, Tzekel – Avatar Wan died over ten thousand years ago. The spirit Raava, however, lives on; every time one Avatar dies, another is reborn. It is a cycle in which the host of the spirit maintains balance over both worlds – the problem is that the current Avatar doesn’t seem quite up to scratch in the balance department.”

Elegys took a step towards one of the chains and touched it with his hand. ”It doesn’t seem too difficult to break these chains. If you swear your loyalty to me, I’ll free you – in return for your services, I’ll let you free at the Avatar and Raava. What do you say, old one?”

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:33 am

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel widened his eyes at hearing the news of the Avatar. Reincarnation of the avatar over millennium? Ravaa sounded perfect for him. And he would get to fight this new Avatar. It would be a worthy fight. And it would get him out of this cold and desolate place. He bowed his head as much as he could in his state.

"Yes, I accept your offer. I pledge my services to you in exchange for Ravaa and the Avatar"

There wasn't a way in the world he wasn't getting Vatuu in the end, but he couldn't voice that here. Elegys might have plans for Vatuu. Better to just go along with it. Then he would find a time to strike.

"What would this new Avatar's name be? May I ask."

Mood: Scheming
Condition:Weak, but healthy

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:57 am

Elegys

The monk nodded softly as Tzekel spoke. He could sense some kind of deception within the man, but couldn’t quite place his finger on what it was quite yet. He stepped back in front of the man and crossed his arms.

”The current Avatar’s name is Zulera – a woman from the Southern Water Tribe. But I’m sure you don’t even know where that is…” Elegys said, thinking back to what he knew about how Tzekel had come to be. ”They are the descendants of the people from a different Lion Turtle, in the same way that I am descended from your people. You will meet her in due course, though – don’t worry about that.”

Elegys raised his arms slowly, looking at the chains holding Tzekel in place. With two quick swipes, he released blades of air that pierced through the metal with ease, freeing the spirit devourer from his prison. ”Release the betrayal from within your heart, my friend. There may come a time when we are allies no longer, but for now we need each other. It’s time we left, I think,” the nomad said, glancing over his shoulder. He sent out a small burst of air from his mouth which flew out of the prison, before flying back several seconds later. ”There are ten soldiers approaching, as well as one man who I believe is here to question you. I hope you remember how to fight.”

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan felt his wrists and stretched his muscles. He had been in there for some time after all. He heard the man's remarks about betrayal. He knew more about him than he thought. He needed to be a lot more cautious around him. Tzekel-Kan watched as he blew air out of his mouth, then stood still waiting for it to come back. Then remarked on how many people were coming. Very impressive. People had very much evolved their bending over the last 10,000 years. He scoffed when the man hoped that he knew how to fight.

"Of course I know how to fight. How do you think I survived the Spirit World?" he spat in Elegys direction. "We would be out of here in a couple of seconds if I had a large humanoid object. But I don't think we do." He started to walk out of the cell, flexing his muscles to warm them up. This place was really cold. He was going to make those guards pay for locking him up.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Elegys

The Airbender scoffed. ”Time for you to prove it, then!” Even as he spoke, there was a noise outside. The guards had obviously found the body of the previous guard, and Elegys could hear them speaking in loud, shocked voices.

The nomad brought his hands up before him and began to form a sphere of air between his fingers. He compressed it and continued feeding more air into it, creating a highly pressurised area of air between his hands. As soon as he heard the footsteps appear in the doorway, he pulled his hands apart and the wind expanded massively. Due to the huge increase of pressure, a peal with a similar sound to thunder shocked around the prison, causing cracks to appear in the ice walls all around them.

Elegys stepped towards the prison exit and glanced around; the guards who were approaching were now scrambling around on the ground with blood dripping from their ears – Elegys’ technique had caused their eardrums to burst open, putting them in a huge amount of pain. Utilising his airbending, he waved his arms outwards and pushed the writhing bodies aside. He turned back to look at Tzekel, a grin on his face. ”Or maybe we’ll leave the display of your fighting abilities for another time, for a more viable opponent. We wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself, after all,” Elegys said, smiling widely. He motioned for the older male to follow him and began to head in the direction away from the tribe, towards the edge of the land where he knew his own ship would be waiting to take the pair away.

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan watched as Elegys pushed a massive amount of air into a tiny ball between his fingers. Tzekel-Kan saw the guardsmen heading down the open hallway with weapons in hand, until Elegys released the ball. It exploded and a sound that rocked Tzekel-Kan was heard. He was behind Elegys, so the brunt of the force wasn't delivered to him. The guards were all squirming on the ground, blood coming from their ears. He was starting to think of things that this man couldn't do. He didn't think of much.
Then something hit him. He remembered how in the last two or three years before leaving, he had learned of someone, a mortal, who came often. He was remarked as a powerful person. Tzekel-Kan knew his name. This must be that man. Elegys pushed the bodies to the side and remarked on how he'll have to see Tzekel-Kan fight another time. "Yes, Elegys. You lead the way."

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Elegys

The nomad nodded at his new companion. He turned back to the coast and began to walk, his eyes scanning the horizon for their transport away from this place. Within seconds he saw a huge sail closing in towards them, and began to move towards it. After a short while he stood on the coast, arms crossed to wait for it. He glanced at Tzekel, taking him in delicately.

”The crewman probably aren’t used to seeing somebody who has spent so long in the Spirit World. Do try not to kill anybody,” he said, just as the ship approached and dropped anchor. As the gangplank came down in front of the pair, Elegys stepped forwards. ”Let’s go; it’s time for us to start planning.”

Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan was, to be honest, fascinated with the ship. He had never seen one, or anything like it before. He saw several others along the docks, but this one intrigued him the most. He watched as the long wooden board fell to the icy ground, and Elegys stepped on it, beckoning him. "It would also be nice to learn about this world entirely. Just about everything in this world baffles me to the extreme." He stepped on board after Elegys.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Elegys)   Prison Break (Elegys) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prison Break (Elegys)
Page 1 of 1