The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A break from the business

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Fire Nation

A break from the business Empty
PostSubject: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:14 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Life was always better when things went her way. another successful contract, and Sanaki was in the clear for a while. there would be no debt in her family--not even close, in fact.
given her affluence, it was no surprise when she decided that she wanted to take a vacation to her old beach house in Ember Island.

she loves this place; the natural warmth, the gorgeous scenery. even though she couldn't see it, she could sense and smell the beauty of the place. Sanaki enjoyed the outdoors with a fiery passion that was only bested by her passion for dance and expression.
on the note of expression, even a vacation was not enough to deter Sanaki from what she did. she still dressed in her very best clothing, because she always did. she donned her elegant dark red kimono, fixing it so her leg was not showing from the slit (at the moment) and her feet had on her dainty little slippers. as she tied the orange and purple sash around her waist, she knew that she was ready to go.

the morning started off with a tea at one of the local shops. nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and she doubted that would change. everything went normally as she sat down, ordered her tea, and then received her tea. here, she would just be sitting, quietly sipping at her warm beverage.
Mood: Content
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:44 am

Tarek Raiden

Ember Island was among the most peaceful and beautiful places in the Fire Nation, It was no small wonder that it had been the preferred holiday destination for the Fire Nation’s rich and famous for as long as could be remembered. Green rolling hills, white sandy beaches, perfect weather, and a very festive atmosphere was what people expected to find on Ember Island. Tarek, however, just wanted some peace and quiet.

It was the first time he had been back in the Fire Nation for almost fifteen years. He had spent most of his adult life in secluded places in the Earth Kingdom, and would only seldom spend time in a city. But Tarek was tired, he needed to unwind, he needed to relax, and Ember Island was his first choice.

Tarek didn’t think of anything, as he sat down enjoying a cup of jasmine tea at a local tea shop. Instead he just let the sounds of the ocean and the birds fill his mind. He understood fire as life, just as a heartbeat or a breath is considered life. If he concentrated hard enough he could feel other people’s life energy around him, he could hear their breaths and heartbeats as they went about their business around him. Tarek had been in that relaxed almost trancelike state for a while when a women entered the store.

Tarek peeped out of one eye and was instantly was fully aware, the women was well-groomed and looked wealthy, her hair was jet black and flowed down to her waist, and her eyes had an unusual golden hue about them, but what Tarek couldn’t get over was just how beautiful she was. He found himself captivated by this woman, and felt confused as something like this hadn’t really happened to him before.

The woman sat down and Tarek had to get closer, he soon found himself heading towards her table.

“Excuse me,” he started, “but is this seat taken?” he politely gestured towards the seat opposite her, hoping that she wouldn’t mind some company.

Mood: Intrigued

Last edited by Tarek Raiden on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki was an unusual creature. often feeling no attachment to people, and yet being strangely friendly anyways. there had to be something deep down that made her tick. whatever the case, this was a happy place, and Sanaki intended to keep it that way. just because she was fond of ending lives did not mean that she did so without a reason. Nothing she ever did was personal, and she would never kill. similarly, she would never murder unless she had a purpose. the blatant lack of one was what kept her assuredly passive. besides, she was on vacation; work was for work hours, play was for play hours.

Thus, when asked if the seat across from her was taken, she cocked her head towards the visitor, and saw no reason to deny him.
"it is not," she replied truthfully. "feel free to have a seat."
perhaps he was attracted to her; maybe he knew her name and wanted to contract her?
whatever the case, Sanaki flicked some bangs out of her eyes to make it look like she was looking at him. however, she blinked very few times.

"so what brings you to this lovely place on such a fine morning?" she cooed, mostly just building small talk until well... till anything.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was pleased to say the least, “Thank you,” he said with a smile as he pulled the chair back and sat down opposite the woman. He was a friendly man, and although he usually didn’t have any companionship he was still able to get along with most people. As Tarek sat down he found his gaze drawn to the woman's golden-glazed eyes, he found them particularly beautiful, and he quickly noticed that there was no movement coming from them at all other than the very occasional blinking. Tarek was pulled from his thoughts as the woman gracefully swept some bangs from in front of her eyes and said,

"So what brings you to this lovely place on such a fine morning?"

Tarek smiled, “It’s the best place for tea on Ember Island,” he said raising his cup slightly, “and the most peaceful.” Tarek closed his eyes and took a deep breath as a cool sea breeze lightly swept through the tea shop. “I suppose most people come here for the same reason, to get away from their lives for a while and just unwind.” Tarek didn’t want to go digging around in this woman’s past, nor did he desire to speak of his, he came to Ember Island to get away from his past and have a good time, and so there he was having tea and a friendly conversation with a very interesting stranger.

“I'm Tarek, by the way,”
he continued, “Can I get you some more tea?” His request was not an act of charity as he was sure that the woman could afford her own tea, and he also had no ulterior motives behind it, it was just a genuine kind offer.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

"you're welcome." she replied. her fingers twitched as she analyzed this man without moving. her glazed eyes did not seem very focused, despite that she was face-to-face with him.

"It is certainly the most peaceful of places," she cooed, "Ember Island is famous for that kind of tranquility. matched with the beaches, I suppose that is why it ousts Shu Jing. this shop is the best one on the island in my opinion... it's why I always come here. who wouldn't want a nice vacation every now and again?"

she never minded pleasant company, and so far, this man was doing just that. "Sanaki," she replied, "Zelgius Sanaki." she said her surname first. aye... you may if you wish, though I have plenty of money for my needs. my favorite is the Jasmine."

she wouldn't turn down an offer. she knew that this did not necessarily mean advancement of relationship. she saw it as an offer, and one that she was going to take.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Tarek Raiden

As she spoke, Tarek found himself wondering what made him decide to talk to this woman. To say that he didn’t feel attracted to her at all would be a lie, but it was more than that; he just wasn’t sure what ‘it’ was yet. Tarek nodded at her statement, “There is truly something…mystical about this island isn’t there?” he replied, looking for the right word.

Tarek smiled as Sanaki gave her name and gave a quick gesture to the waiter for more tea. Under normal circumstances he would have recognized her last name as being nobility immediately, but he didn’t for some reason.

He really enjoyed Sanaki’s company, and felt pretty comfortable talking with her. By now the wind started to pick up bringing the fresh smell of the ocean into the little shop. Various little wind chimes placed around the tea shop started jingling in almost perfect harmony, and soon the waiter brought a pot of tea and refilled their cups.

“Have you seen the Fire Lily field?” Tarek asked as he sipped his tea, “they only bloom a few weeks in the year, and they are usually in full bloom by now,” he continued with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:51 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki chuckled. "there certainly is." she noted, "a certain aura of tranquility and beauty that I absolutely adore."
whether or not she recognized her name as nobility didn't matter to her; usually a noble and an assassin did not mix, but since Sanaki was both, her life was full of secrets.
but, she wasn't here to dwell on her past. she was here to escape from reality to enjoy a nice, peaceful vacation.
a myriad of details attacked her four senses, and she embraced it; the sound of the breeze and the chimes, the comfortable heat of the room, the taste and smell of her tea... she loved it all.

"I have honestly not seen it," she replied, "although I would like to go there."
even if she could not see the colors of the flowers, the scent they gave off... it was enough to keep her sated for weeks. she would not mind living with only ever smelling that smell again.

"...preferably when there are less people around; I enjoy the silence." she added. this was a nice conversation

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek felt more and more captivated by Sanaki the more he spoke with her. Her voiced seemed to harmonize perfectly with the sound of the wind chimes, and every so often a breeze would send notes of her perfume his way.

Tarek found himself feeling very pleased that Sanaki had not seen the fire lilies yet. “Yes, as spectacular as the fire lilies are, they are the biggest and busiest attraction this time of year. It should quiet down later this afternoon though,” he paused for a moment, “would you like come have a look at them with me later?” he asked genuinely. Tarek had no expectations and wouldn’t mind if she declined, he just really enjoyed her company.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:41 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki may have been blind, but she appreciated and enjoyed nature and the outdoors. even if she could nto enjoy the view, there were plenty of other things about the blooming fire lilies that she could enjoy.

"I would love to." She replied, "later in the evening, yes? I like the sound of that, although right now..." she twitched her finders. "clearly we've got quite a bit of daylight before then, no?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 am

Tarek Raiden

“Yes,” Tarek replied, with a lob sided smile, “I suppose we do.” Tarek put his tea cup down and continued, “I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but I think you are very beautiful, and I’m really enjoying our little conversation.” Tarek didn’t want to seem presumptuous, but it was the truth and he saw no harm in saying it.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanak giggled, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "well... thank you. I admit that I would probably get to agree with you... but I am unable to see."

she opened her eyes wide. they were glazed, and her pupils were hardly visible; being a similar shade of glazed yellow to the rest of her eyes. she waved her hand in front of her eyes without blinking.
"still..." she added, "thanks." she was sincere with this remark.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 am

Tarek Raiden

“Blind?” Tarek was surprised, although it explained a lot about her eyes. In no way did the fact that she was blind change Tarek’s opinion of her. It actually just intrigued him even more. “But you seem to move around without any problems…how?” Tarek asked as he leaned closer, her eyes now widely opened.

Tarek felt stupid for not realizing, even though she gave no reason for anyone to believe she was blind. “Have you ‘seen’ the Fire Lilies? Idiot!” he thought to himself, hoping that he didn’t offend her.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

I see through firebending." she replied, "I focus on heat patterns and motions. if I concentrate on a smaller area, I can sense more details; if I sense a bigger area, I will see less details, but will see more around me, including behind me. as a result... well, I don't like the cold, or water."

she wasn't about to say that her hands and feet were key. that was her weakness, and in some places, that weakness would sell. it wasn't that she expected him to go off and tell everyone; she just never told anyone that secret about her.

"so I can still 'see' the fire lilies. if I couldn't, I would have spoken up."
she giggled. she liked this man.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 am

Tarek Raiden

The scholar in Tarek found this extremely interesting. A million questions darted through his mind, but Tarek quickly shook it off and listened to the rest she had to say. “That’s amazing,” Tarek said sincerely, “using firebending as an extension of your senses.” Tarek paused and looked into her eyes; he pulled his hand up carefully, and swept a lock of hair out of her eyes slowly tucking it behind her ear, “they are very beautiful,” he said smiling.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled. "well, I can elaborate if you want. it's a fun subject for me to talk about, but then again, such are the curious ramblings of a woman who has no real idea what she looks like apart from what sensory details and descriptions can tell."

"it's funny how something without any function for me at all can be called so beautiful." she cooed. she had a point though. her eyes were of little use to her; serving only as watery orbs planted in the middle of her face that did absolutely nothing. well... not absolutely nothing... she could still cry.
she was drawn to bright lights though, and while most people closed their eyes upon seeing them, Sanaki would often gaze directly at the sun, her eyes wide open. it made no difference to her, seeing as she had no light perception at all. her world was dark, but pretty.
she found his gesture quite sweet, and she giggled, a bit flattered. she smiled wider.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:18 am

Tarek Raiden

"Well, I can elaborate if you want. It's a fun subject for me to talk about, but then again, such are the curious ramblings of a woman who has no real idea what she looks like apart from what sensory details and descriptions can tell."

Questions poured through Tarek’s mind as he heard that it was a subject she liked talking about, but stopped as he realized what she had just said, that she didn’t know what she looked like, “I’m sorry to hear that,” he said sincerely, “As I said before, you are very beautiful, but if you like I could describe you?” Tarek wondered if this was the right thing to say, “How can you describe something to her if she doesn’t even know what colors look like? What are you going to say that she will be able to relate to?” he thought to himself. He didn’t know what he was going to do, but he was still determined to help.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki's eyes lit up. "I... I would love that!" she exclaimed, "although not here... I would love to hear you describe me... and have me feel those features while you do."

she paused, sipping her tea and smiling.
"although... we would best find a place that is not so public. this is one of those quieter situations anyways."
she was not implying anything other than what she had just mentioned. if anything else did happen... well, then it would happen. but, she just wanted a quiet peaceful place where she could be described--if she had any say in it anyways.

Mood: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:11 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek didn’t presume anything more than what Sanaki had proposed, she didn’t know what she looked like and he was going to show help her ‘see’. He nodded in agreement, after all describing someone in detail while letting them feel their features just didn’t seem like something to be done in a public place. “I know just the spot,” he said with a smile.

Tarek flagged down the waiter and handed him 20 gold pieces for the tea. Tarek stood up, walked over to Sanaki’s seat, and pulled her chair out. “Here, follow me,” he said holding his arm up for Sanaki to hold. Tarek led Sanaki out the tea shop, and through the small town, until they finally got to a secluded hill.

The hill was covered in bright green grass, and little white flowers littered it on all sides. There was a little path leading up to the top. Massive palm trees towered high overhead, letting just enough sunlight through their large leaves. The hill overlooked a spotless beach and the calmest, most clear blue ocean Tarek had ever seen. Apart from the wind, the ocean and a few birds, it was dead quiet. “Here we are,” Tarek smiled as he led her to the very top of the hill.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:36 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki raised her eyebrows. "oh? do tell..."
she stood up when he pulled her chair out, and she took his hand as well. he paid for the tea, which she didn't mind; he had asked to do so.

Sanaki detected the various activities around them as they passed, which were people leading their carefree vacationing lives, or the sound of various birds or creatures flying through the trees and other greenery. this was a beautiful place.

when they got there, Sanaki was amazed at the myriad of things she sensed and smelled. the spotless beach, the lovely little flowers, the soft grass, the towering palm trees, and everything else. it was amazing! Sanaki was entranced.

"it... it's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 am

Tarek Raiden

“I’m glad you like it,”
Tarek replied, “I had a feeling you might.” He felt slightly nervous and embarrassed all of a sudden, “Well, uh…I guess I’ll start.” Tarek gently swept the hair in Sanaki’s face and tucked it behind her ears so that it wouldn’t get in the way. He then slowly moved his hands towards hers, gripping them gently as soon as they made contact. As he held her tiny hands in his and slowly lifted them up to chest level, he couldn’t help notice how soft and warm they were.

Tarek slowly moved Sanaki's hands to her face, positioning her palms and fingers so that they could feel her face’s shape. Tarek had his palms and fingers gently pressing against the backs of Sanaki’s hands and fingers. “I…uh…I already told you how beautiful this was, but now you can see for yourself,” he said as he began guiding her fingertips from her hairline down her forehead. “Close your eyes,” he cautioned as he got near to them. “They are very mysterious eyes,” he mentioned as he moved her fingers over her eyelids and long eyelashes. Next, he got to her nose, and he maneuvered her index finger to trace along her narrow bridge while her thumb and middle fingers followed its sides. Tarek felt his heart rate slowly start to climb as he felt her breath on his skin.

Tarek continued moving down until he got to her lips, “Your lips are full and defined…” he said pulling her fingers down across them. Sanaki’s bottom lip pulled down along with her fingers for a moment before springing back into to place, “…and very cute,” he continued without thinking. He paused suddenly when he realized what he’d said and felt his heart beat start to climb again, not knowing what her reaction would be.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

"very well." she nodded. she patiently waited for him to being, being very quiet and respectful. while a personal description seemed like a very trivial motion, to Sanaki, it meant a great deal, and was something that she would always cherish.

Sanaki's hands were as smooth and soft as he had expected, and she enjoyed the warmth of Tarek's hands as well. she closed her eyes when he told her to, showing off her purple-colored eyelids from the eyeshadow she wore.

"I have heard that one's eyes can tell a lot about a person," she smiled as she listened attentively to his description of her features, and even giggled a little when he said the word cute. it was not a description she got a lot, with people usually favoring more common adjectives such as "pretty" or "beautiful". while all of the above may have applied, Sanaki was amused by the word choice, and was flattered. "thank you..." she smiled widely, though her eyes were still closed, enjoying his description of her appearance.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:43 am

Tarek Raiden

“If anything your eyes make you seem almost mystical, they don’t tell people about you, they leave people wondering…” he replied, “…but in a good a way,” he quickly continued, “They are very alluring.”

Tarek couldn’t help but smile as Sanaki giggled, she was already beautiful, but everything around them just seemed to make her even more so. The sounds of the calm ocean, the light of the sun that broke through the palm leaves and caressed her face, even the cool breeze that made her hair sway ever so slightly.

Tarek closed his eyes and moved a little closer as he took her hands and ran them through her hair, he couldn’t help but notice the fragrant scent that it had. Tarek moved all her hair to one side revealing her neck. “Your neck is very pretty,” he started as he traced her fingertips down it gently. He then guided her hand across the front of her neck and then up the other side. Tarek stopped now, “That was it right? Surely she just wanted me to show her face? Or did she want to see more?” Tarek didn’t want to presume anything, if she wanted more, he wouldn’t hesitate but he wasn’t sure what to do. He softly brought her hands down, still holding them, “There,” he said as he moved in and pecked her cheek, “I hope that was alright?”

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled. "there is something charming about a bit of mystery in a man... or a woman. it leaves something up to the imagination, and I always like that."
mystery had dominated Sanaki's life, and she never grew tired of it. it was one of the amusing things about being blind. there would always be the mystery of color and the more intricate details.

she loved it as he caressed her face, and combined with all of their surroundings, made the blind firebender quite happy and comfortable.

the hair on the back of her neck stood up as he caressed her neck. it was a very soft and sensitive place for her that she loved getting touched. she enjoyed the soft feel of her own skin.
and then he finished... with her face and head, anyways. she couldn't blame him for stopping there, and wouldn't mind if that was all hefelt comfortable with doing. however, she'd also give something else a shot.

"it was wonderful." she replied in all honesty,. "thank you. although... if you wanted, you could describe the rest of me... I know that I would sincerely appreciate and enjoy it, regardless of my clothing situation."
Losing clothes did not always mean she was about to go do dirty deeds. there were models who did the same thing all the time; it was just a professional-level thing. besides, her stripping down was optional, but she would give that option either way, knowing that beauty was better describe when it was unobstructed, even by a pretty red kimono.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:59 am

Tarek Raiden

In all honesty, Tarek was glad Sanaki said what she did. He would have stopped if he needed, but he didn’t really want to. Tarek smiled, “I do want to,” he said letting go of her hands for a moment bringing his own hands up to her shoulders. “You’re right, you’ll feel better without this,” he said as he grasped the shoulders of her Kimono. He slowly pulled the Kimono off of her right shoulder, his left hand loosening the sash around her waist. He slowly raised his left hand up again and gently tugged the Kimono, coaxing it off her left shoulder.

The Kimono simply glided to the ground and fell into a little pile around Sanaki’s legs. Tarek’s heart rate really started to climb as he saw Sanaki’s little body and her underwear. He gently took her hands again, and moved them up to her shoulders, letting her fingertips lightly trace along her collarbones moving outwards. He brought her hands down again making a V-shape as they came together at in the middle of her chest, just above her bra, “You’re skin is so soft and smooth.”

Mood: Focused

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

"then feel free to." she smiled. he was not the first one to see her body, and she didn't mind showing it to people as long as it wasn't too public. as a result, she simply giggled at his other remark, knowing that they were both right about it.

as a result, he did not mind that he undressed her, removing her kimono and letting it fall to her ankles. she gracefully stepped out of it, wearing nothing but her underwear and her little slippers. her body was soft and smooth, her pale skin definitely a sight. her underwear, while similar to a bathing suit in nature, were much more intimate-looking, with lace around the edges of her bra and panties. both articles were a dark shade of red that matched the color of her little red and gold slippers, which neatly covered her feet without suffocating them.
hers was a well-toned body; while she was slender, she was well-built, and had the body of a nimble, athletic fighter. her body was full of luscious curves that way.

"please describe everything," she smiled. "I want to hear it all."
too often had she heard how beautiful she was, and she wanted to know what Tarek's viewpoints on the subject were; it wasn't a matter of vanity; cut of curiosity, for everyone saw something different in her warm, smooth, curvy body.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from the business
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next