The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not That Drunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Not That Drunk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

The scene surely would have looked erotic or suggestive, given that Zevran was holding Jurishe while the woman was just in heels and underwear, and was tracing his fingers along some of the fringes of these garments. but he would not remove them yet; he had taken enough of her time and she needed to get home.
"I can do that," he smiled at her suggestion. "Would you like me to meet you at your home? I know where to find it, so I could pick you up then, thus giving you as much time as possible to spend with your friend." he smiled. there was no hidden underhanded tones or suggestions here; just genuine suggestion. Zev was a practical man after all.

At her suggestion, he smiled. "I can do that again," he assured her. "and so I shall, if that is what you like. In the meantime, let me know when you want to leave, because otherwise I am going to continue feeling your beautiful body..."
yup. He found that running his hands over Jurishe's unclothed form was quite gratifying, and so he would need her request in order to take a break.
Mood: Playful
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Pouting slightly, Jurishe gave a small sigh. "I really should get dressed..." She mentioned, both for his benefit and her own, "So we should stop, before I really don't want to." Taking a little step back, out of Zevran's arms, Jurishe began pulling on her clothes, getting dressed right there in front of him (since, at this point, modesty would be silly).

"I would appreciate it if you picked me up, actually," She told him as she buttoned up her shirt, "I haven't learned my way around the city very well, yet." It was true; Jurishe really only knew the way to the clinic from her shared apartment and back - that, and where the market was, since they had to eat.

Once she was fully dressed, Jurishe glanced down at her clothes (to make sure that they didn't look too rumpled from being worn the evening before), and finally announced that she was ready. She was glad that Zevran was going to take her home, of course, and happy that he'd be picking her up again, that evening. Maybe even happier about the 'picking up again' part.

Mood: Good
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

With only a gentle nod and a kiss to the crown of her head, Zevran released Jurishe. He definitely disagreed with her though, thinking that she should not get dressed. She looked better in her underwear anyways :3
But, he was a practical and logical man as well, and knew that someone as beautiful as her strutting around in her skivvies wouldn't do, and so he made no resistance nor remarks about her getting dressed. He definitely watched her though.

"well, I can show you a bit of it as we walk then," he smiled. "we can't have a beautiful young lady like you getting lost in these streets, especially not at night." it was mid-morning about now, so that wouldn't be a problem, but at least let it be said that Zevran was there to ensure safety for the ladies "in his care" (so to speak).

He gave her a thumbs up, both from staring at her breasts and ass, as well as noting that her clothes were not wrinkled or crooked. "let us be off then, yes?" he smiled, taking her hand. he led her out the door, but released it once they were out on the streets (unless she wanted him to keep holding it?), and managed to walk her all the way home.

"aaaaand here we go. This is a nice little place you have, I'd dare say. Was there anything else you needed of me before tonight?" If not, he'd be on his merry way, and in would come Katara.
Mood: Content

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:00 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Though she was a tiny bit disappointed that Zevran had let go of her hand, Jurishe made no move to reclaim it - she didn't want to be seen as clingy, especially since she'd see him in just a few more hours. Instead, she walked along at his side, looking around at the city and anything specific that he pointed out to show her. Jurishe actually pointed out the clinic as they walked past it, but otherwise she was the one learning from the experience.

Once they got to her flat, it seemed that he was ready to depart for now, and so she only made a single attempt at hospitality. "Unless you'd like to come in for coffee, I think that I'm good," Jurishe smiled at him, "I'm looking forward to tonight..." She truly was, as odd as it might seem.

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran thus led her through the city, taking no detours or shortcuts, but rather sticking to main or major roads--he was not trying to show himself off; he just hoped that if Jurishe should wander these roads, that she stay off the backroads. Something sentimental like that anyways. He did also show her where his massage parlor was, with another friendly note.
"do let your friend know that one," he requested, "a man does enjoy his business." he was just trying to get another customer from this though, and so realized he should clarify. "and don't worry... "intimate" massages, are on a request-only basis." as if implying that nothing would happen between him and Katara. Of course, it would be up to Jurishe to decide if Katara should learn of this locale or not, but that was beside the point by now.

When they reached Jurishe's flat, Zevran smiled. "I do believe I am well-off enough at the moment, but thank you for the offer." he smiled politely. "I do hope you enjoy yourself in the meantime... and aye. I too look forward to tonight." he was still in his 'fancy'-ish things too, so Jurishe would have an idea of what to expect tonight.
Gently, he took her hands, pulling her softly towards him and giving her one last kiss on the lips. it was not full-on making out, but it was more than just a peck too.
"Farewell, my lovely Jurishe. I shall return..."
and with that, he disappeared into the city, leaving Jurishe safely at home.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Once it was time for Zevran to arrive again, Jurishe was excited - and well prepared. In her midnight blue dress, coupled modestly with a black shrug and strappy high heels, she looked quite classy and nice. She had also taken the time to do her hair in a traditional Water Tribe fashion, which she hoped that the handsome man would like, given that he shared her roots in the Southern Tribe.

The knock at the door had her chest swelling up and her heart pounding at the same time. Hurrying over to the door, her high heels clacking against the floor, Jurishe released the lock and pulled the door open, stepping back a little to clear the entryway. "Hey," She smiled, catching sight of Zevran. It seemed like it had been forever since she'd seen him, because she had been looking forward to it all day.

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran had arrived where a shimmering navy blue outfit this time, coupled with fancy sandals that would easily come off (and thus not inhibit removing his pants when the time came. he thought ahead :3). his own hair only had a couple of southern-style braids on the sides, otherwise letting those silky locks of his hang down. it was easier to caress them that way. He did also smell rather nice, without being too strong though.

"Hello." he said in his usual suave romantic tone. "I am here to take a fine young woman out for an evening of a lifetime again, yes?" he cooed, leaning towards her ear. "and perhaps making her swoon right out of these lovely garments..." he whispered, softly caressing her cheek before stepping back again, winking.
"But..." he paused, "if she is present, and it is not too much to ask... before we depart... is your little friend home? the one you spoke so highly and lovingly of... I wish to meet her if so... if of course, that is not too much to ask." he knew his limits, and so, while he was forward about what he wanted, he respected Jurishe's boundaries, and by extension, her feelings and desires.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:04 am

Jurishe Chuyin

He was so good that Jurishe was practically swooning over him already. "Actually..." She began with a slight sway of her hips, when Zevran asked, "I think she'd be very happy to meet her future masseuse, if that's alright?" With that single sentence, the blushing young woman had told her 'date' several things: that she'd already mentioned him to her friend, and brought up the possibility of a massage, and that the other young woman had been excited.

Stepping out of the way of the door, she made room for Zevran to enter. "Shall I introduce you?" Jurishe asked, shutting the door and leading the handsome man into the modest apartment. It wasn't tiny, by any means - for it was nice enough that Jurishe and Katara coexisted without issues - but it wasn't a palace either. Speaking of Katara; the young firebender was almost directly behind the door when she closed it, very ready to meet Zevran as well.

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:41 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled. "well, I am interested in seeing her... so aye, that would be alright."
he stepped inside so they could close the door without letting everyone outside see what they were doing (not that it was private, per se, but it was also no one else's business but the three of them), and then saw her. He raised his eyebrows curiously at the scars on Katara's face, but he did not mind them. He saw a beautiful face on a beautiful young lady.

The girl greeted herself, and Zevran smiled at her. "you are quite a lovely little thing indeed, Katara. As you might have heard, my name is Zevran... and I would love to give you a massage in the very near future."
He couldn't help but crack a smile as the younger girl literally swooned. She collected herself moments later, but it was still rather funny. Clearly she was stricken with him.

Turning to Jurishe, he smiled though. "I suppose I owe her a massage tomorrow then?" he chuckled. "but that certainly won't be -all- day..." indicating that he could provide the same service to her, perhaps--as long as the two girls didn't mind it or whatnot. They could work that out later.
Mood: Amused

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara did in fact swoon at the notion of meeting Zevran. Okay, so she didn’t, but she was definitely teetering on her heels. She appeared from behind the door, smiling and waving timidly. She was close enough to him that she could “see” him in full detail.

“H-hey…” she waved timidly, “I… I’m Katara, as she um… probably told you.”
Then she flat-out admitted what was on her mind, hoping that she hadn’t just made a complete idiot of herself. “you’re… really handsome… I hope I can get a massage from you soon…”

Of course, his answer, an affirmative, did actually make Katara swoon—literally. It was just too much, and she gave an almost comically adorable little feminine sigh, her hand reaching her forehead as she swayed her hips… and fell over—a full-on swoon indeed.
She got up a moment later though, thankfully, but was blushing severely.
Mood: Excited!
Condition: Swooned
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:05 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"Katara!" Jurishe yelped as the other girl's eyes shut and she wobbled, before falling right back against the floor (which was thankfully carpeted), "Are you okay?!" Thankfully, Katara got up a split second later, before the concerned waterbender could do anything but start forward in her direction. Once her friend was standing, Jurishe put a hand on her chest and took a deep breath, letting it out in relief, "Don't scare me like that..."

Though they weren't really sisters, she really did consider Katara to be family, at this point. She'd never forgive herself if something happened to her... especially being a healer like she was. Standing next to Katara, Jurishe wrapped her up in a hug, before doing anything else. Once she was certain that she was alright, and only then, Jurishe stepped back, offering a slight smile at Zevran.

"Seems your good looks are dangerous, as well as alluring," She murmured, with a teasing undertone and a wink.

Mood: Concerned, then Flirty

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:25 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara blushed, but did give her friend a hug as she felt her arms wrapped around her. “Sorry about that..." she apologized, "I’m fine… just a bit… wow, sister… you weren’t lying.” She swallowed hard, but smiled with a red blush on her cheeks.
Yes, she definitely viewed Jurishe more as a sister at this point. Sometimes family wasn't about blood. Sometimes family was about the people who sacrificed things for you, and that were always there at your side when you needed them. Jurishe was definitely this for Katara, and she hoped that she was the same way for Jurishe as a result.

Then Jurishe started flirting with Zevran again, and Katara was intelligent enough to take it as her cue. Not that she felt left out or anything... Jurishe deserved a night like this... she was an amazing person, so an amazing night seemed fitting, yes?

"You two have fun then... you especially, Jurishe." Katara smiled, giving her a kiss on the lips--just a soft one; like family members would do. "I'll see you when we get back... then you can tell me how it was!" she chuckled. She had had a good day as well, so she wasn't disappointed.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:28 am

[quote="Zevran"]

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran watched the spectacle unfold, and now saw more clearly than ever just what this relationship was like. It was not lovers, as he had previously thought (and admittedly kind of hoped for, but his mind was not terribly dirty *all* the time). These two were practically sisters, and could see it written all over their faces, despite how different they looked (notwithstanding the younger girl’s scarred face and glazed eyes).

It suddenly made sense why Jurishe didn't want him having sex with Katara though. While he was still going to technically leave that decision up to Katara (though warn what it might cause Jurishe to do) he was otherwise going to respect that boundary. Sure he might have slept with many women, but he had standards—that was part of why he was so popular. He treated every lady with respect and kindness, and was good friends with most of his ‘clients’ as a result.

"My sincerest apologies then," he chuckled, returning the wink. "I suppose now that introductions have been finished though, that we should be off. Katara… I bid you a fond farewell, my lovely blind friend… and look forward to meeting you tomorrow when you get your massage." He smirked. Luckily, she didn’t swoon this time. He could tell she was blind, but the term was not used in a demeaning way. He usually would pick an adjective describing the person in question and then say "my ____ friend" with that adjective there or something.

"And Jurishe, my lovely… I assume we should be off now, yes?" He’d let her say her goodbyes and whatnot of course (it wasn't like she was gone forever though—just one more night), and then they’d be off--unless that little kiss counted. Incidentally, now that he understood the extent of their relationship, he saw it more as adorable rather than erotic.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:50 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Returning the familial-type kiss, Jurishe smiled brightly at Katara, both thankful that she was okay and that she was going to be alright here on her own tonight. "Be safe," She mentioned, anyway, giving her friend's hand a squeeze, "I'll give you an overview, but I might keep the details all to myself...~" It was playful, of course; though, really, she didn't know if Zevran was alright with her revealing information about their date.

Offering a final wave, the still-excited waterbender turned to her date, smiling at him as well - though in a more flirtatious kind of way. "I'm ready," She mentioned softly, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, so her hips swayed before jutting out just slightly to one side. Once they were outside, she would shut the door and lock it behind them before heading off into the city, which was now lit by lamplight - quite romantically.

Mood: Flirty and Excited

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:57 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara giggled. “well yeah… I don’t expect *all* the details… but at lea…” she realized that she could keep a secreat from Zevran, so tp speak, and so she grinned coyly.
“…at least tell me how amazing he is. Get me excited… cuz tomorrow he promised to massage me.” she snickered playfully, as if the man they were whispering about wasn’t standing there watching them (he didn’t seem too worried though; he was just smirking).

She gave Jurishe (and Zevran) a final wave a moment later, letting her close the door and lock it. after they left, she dashed to her room (even in the heels) and flopped on the bed, giving the most girly and elated little sigh she had ever given. She was happy… genuinely happy. With all the recent improvements in her life (yes, even before Zevran), Katara Zelgius Montoya 2 could now regularly and genuinely say her life was good.
Mood: Elated

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:04 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Despite the fact that they were talking about him right in front of his face, Zevran seemed unfazed. They could say what they wanted about him, since he couldn't really imagine them slandering him if they were this excited to be around him and meet him. He was not one to bask in the attention... but he certainly wouldn't complain.

"if you are ready, then let us be off." he took her hand, squeezing it softly before also waving to Katara (with a wink), and letting Jurishe lock the place up.
To cut a long story short, he led her back to a similar room as the night before. it wasn't *quite* the same, but was still plenty romantic (and definitely just as classy, if not a little more so). The difference this time was that the lighting seemed more romantic and there was a sweet smell in the air of some sort of flower--not too strong or anything.
He opened the door for her, leading her in, where the bathroom was immediately to her left and then the bedroom area, with a small table in the corner, a full-length mirror on one of the walls, and then the bed, and a little nightstand. on the table nearby was a small plate of little chocolaty confections with intricate little designs and patterns on them made of more sugar. There was also water and a bottle of some kind of alcohol nearby if they wished to indulge (the water was mostly because chocolate, while delicious, has a tendency to make one thirsty).

"Well Jurishe, my lovely," he massaged her shoulders for a second, "make yourself comfortable... and let me know where and how we should start off..." if she had nothing, he would lead on (he did snatch up one of the chocolates to sample it. it was as delicious as it looked), but he did value her input. After all, taking the woman's feelings into account was part of why they always had such an enjoyable experience with him,

Last edited by Zevran on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:28 am

Jurishe Chuyin

The elegance of the room had Jurishe slightly awed as she was lead inside, and while Zevran massaged her shoulders she spared a moment to take it all in. Chocolate? Oh my, he really was going to give her the evening of a lifetime! "You really are perfect..." She purred, eyes falling to half lidded as she looked over her shoulder at him, "Chocolate is my absolute favorite." Though, as a woman, that much was almost a given.

Venturing into the room, still taking it in, she did pick a chocolate up from the tray, selecting one with pink swirls on top of it. Popping it into her mouth, Jurishe let out a small little "mmmm" which almost could have been a moan. Before going too far in, she let out a little giggle, twirling back around to grab another one, her dress fluttering out around her hips.

"Sorry," She winked, having stopped Zevran's progress into his own room, "I couldn't resist." With that, the second chocolate was popped into her mouth as well - though, this time, Jurishe sucked on it a bit suggestively, her lips curving as she watched his face. She was much more confident this time, it seemed... perhaps the new clothes were helping, or perhaps just the fact that she trusted Zevran was all it took.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:41 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"I try my best..." Zevran cooed, watching Jurishe's every reaction, mentally calculating all kinds of different things. Romance to him was an art, especially since he had done it with so many different people (even if some times had not ended in sex. he still got to touch many beautiful women and make them very happy. Some of those had come back for additional rounds... and thus some had in fact ended in sex).
"it's hard to go wrong with chocolate." he admitted with a smirk. he loved it too, so it wasn't like he had left out such a vast array of treats solely for Jurishe.

Of course, he watched her luridly as she sucked on the chocolate, and smirked at her after she let him into the room. He closed the door behind her, not needing anyone else to see what might go on in this room. Besides... the lovely lady stnading in front of him was likely going to get stripped soon.

"so... how do you want to start?" he asked again, "or perhaps I should ask whether I should undress you now and let you eat chocolate in the nude or in some lingerie... or if you would rather I massage the clothing off of you." he was teasing her, being a bit more forward now that he saw her teasing him back, but otherwise, would respect her boundaries (AKA pacing), and thus pace himself familiar. He was never going to rush into it. that would just kill the mood, which mood he wanted to keep fully intact for the entirety of this outing.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:59 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe loved where this was going already. Eating chocolate in her underwear? With a very attractive man there offering massages? Yes please! "That sounds wonderful," She admitted easily, smiling once again, trying to keep a slight smirk from appearing, "Would you help me out of my dress, for now...?" Really, she was very curious as to what his reaction to her criss-cross lingerie would be, particularly when the shrug was first removed.

With that in mind, she turned so that her back was facing Zevran, giving him access to the clasps of the dress (or he would have access, once the shrug was off, anyway). The younger waterbender also began that process, starting to slip the black overgarment off her shoulders, just a tad - everything was still covered, but not for long.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:11 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled, taking her hands in his for a moment as a result of what he had just heard. The ide aof eating chocolate with a beautiful woman in her underwear (or naked) was quite appealing to him as well, becuase he was going to be watching her. The table was small, and so if they were in chairs, the table would be more of a thing beside them while they could gaze at each other--Zevran would definitely be watching Jurishe luridly.

As she turned her back to him he gently helped the black shrug off of her shoulders, raising an eyebrow behind her at the crisscrossing. this was going to be good if it was going where he thought it was going. He did begin undoing the clasps of the dress, before also deciding to ask her more questions. "and what of the shoes?" he asked, as he began to slowly unwrap Jurishe like a present, also taking care not to just throw the dress on the floor (rather, once he had lifted her legs and taken it off of her body, he had set it on the spare chair with her shrug). "and did you want to eat naked, or in your underwear, for now?" he cooed, purring alluringly--that was his first reaction to the sexy crisscrossing lingerie, anyhoo.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:53 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"I'd hate to be out of it so quickly," Jurishe admitted, speaking of her underwear, "I picked this lingerie out specially for you, you know...~" Then, looking at him over her shoulder, she asked, "What do you think?" His opinion mattered to her, of course, though that purr and expression of his was giving her a good idea of exactly what Zevran thought, thus far.

As far as the shoes... Well, she could go either way. "I'll let you take my heels off whenever you're ready," She teased, "Though, I recall you mentioning that I won't be on my feet for very long, so I'm not... overly concerned." Jurishe was flirting quite a bit more, this time - hopefully the handsome masseuse wasn't disappointed that she was less timid and more comfortable, this time around. Some men really liked the submissive woman bit.

Not that Jurishe would suddenly become a dominatrix in bed, or anything. She'd still probably let him do most of the leading, but her reactions would be more confident and a little better guided.

Condition: In her Underwear

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:23 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"ah but you look so lovely without it," Zevran teased, "but no... I understand. and I am okay with it." he was not just saying that. it looked alluring, and he definitely liked it. In fact, he reached out, tracing his fingers along some of the exposed skin between the crisscrosses, nodding approvingly. "though I suppose you could say that you also technically wore the dress for me, and if you noticed, it barely lasted more than a couple minutes." he joked.
"And I changed my mind about the lingerie by the way." he added a moment later, "I am not okay with it. I like it. a lot." he grinned at her.

There was a rumor about Zevran that said "you know he gave you the time of your life if you wake up the next morning with your shoes still on." While it might have sounded silly, there was validity to it, given that if both he and the woman in question got so into what was happening, Zevran would in fact, often forget the shoes. But, that was neither here nor there at the moment (and might have just been coined by a good-spirited young storyteller girl from Shu Jing).
"mmkay then," he cooed, "let's leave them on you for a while. they do look quite lovely, mind you." yup, he even liked her shoes. They matched the lingerie anyways, with the strappy pattern similar to the ones she had last night, only these were taller and sleeker.
"oh goodness, where *are* my manners?" he gave a hearty laugh, putting his hands on Jurishe's shoulders and guiding her to a nearby chair (that did not have clothes draped over it). Gently helping her sit down, he sat down right across from her so they would be glancing at each other. The chairs were only a few feet apart--far enough that they could stretch their legs, but if they did, Jurishe's feet would be in Zevran's lap (or his in her lap, but that didn't seem very romantic to him, even if his feet were nice and clean (and he had subtly slipped out of the sandals on the way inside).

The little table of chocolates was to Jurishe's right (and thus Zevran's left), as were the glasses and pitcher of water. "The idea of watching a girl eat chocolate in her underwear is nothing short of sexy." he cooed, taking a piece himself and eating it with a rather alluring grace, "so by all means, help yourself unless there was something else you hoped for?" she had seemed to enjoy those chocolates though, so he felt pretty secure with his educated guess here. He didn't mind that she was more forward at all... he was also okay with still doing most of the leading, but he liked seeing Jurishe's confidence. Women who were confident with themselves and their bodies made him smile. Yup... even as a man, he was quite happy okay with the notion of sometimes reminding women that their bodies were beautiful regardless of shape. <3

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Glancing at one another was an understatement; even as Zevran helped her into her chair, Jurishe was practically memorizing his handsome face. Crossing her legs at the heel, she tucked her legs closer to her chair for now, though the near-naked waterbender certainly wouldn't mind some playfully romantic stroking under the table, either.

Who would've thought that watching someone eat chocolate would be so arousing, anyway? Her lips curving, widening her smile, Jurishe selected another piece for herself, as well, once again sucking on it for a moment, as if to soften it before eating. "These are perfect," She told Zevran, assuring him that she didn't have hopes for something that wasn't here on the table... yet. But the light caresses and sex were soon coming, so Jurishe could be patient.

Mood: Flirty

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran had purposely situated the table to their sides, and placed them so close together, after all. Sure he was glancing at her face (or her cleavage) but he was also getting quite a good look at those beautiful legs of hers, all the way from those sleek heels up to her beautiful curvy thighs. he did in fact use his feet to caress her ankles and parts of her feet that her shoes didn't cover--his toes were not quite as soft as his hands, but rest assured they were clean and still fairly soft.

Of course, it wasn't like Jurishe was the only one who could make eating chocolate look sexy (though she did a fantastic job at that). Zevran took a piece, flipping it dexterously through his fingers before popping it into his mouth, where he purposely gave a delightful "mmm..." as if he had just been touched in the right ways.
"do let me know if you get full," he winked, "or if you feel any cramps on your body..." he took a sip of water, his eyes locked onto hers for a moment with a grin. He knew that these little treats wouldn't make her (or him) full, nor would Jurishe get any cramps from sitting on a comfortable chair eating chocolates in her underwear. That was his hint for offering a massage or some other form of touching.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Once again, the little noise Zevran made had the scantily-clad waterbender shivering delightfully - Jurishe didn't know why, but she loved all those purrs and pleasured hums that her companion made. The light stroking of his toes or the side of his foot was also quite nice, and had her heels been off, she would have initiated a little footsie back and forth.

That offer, though, mmm! With a slight little pout - despite the mischief shining in her eyes - Jurishe mentioned, "I have felt a little stiff since our parting, this morning..." Yeah, she totally would have let Zevran hang around and massage her all day, with or without the sex afterward. As it was now, however, touching was a lot higher on her priorities list than chocolate. Zevran is better than chocolate, for sure.

Mood: Flirty

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not That Drunk
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-
Jump to: