The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not That Drunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Not That Drunk - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

That did make a lot of sense, actually. Jurishe knew about how heels enhanced the curves of the body, by holding one's toes in a pointed position and slightly stressing the calves, but she hadn't known that the effect was that alluring. She knew that Zevran was telling her completely honestly, of course, and so she accepted that the heels made her body look that much better. Now she knew why he always 'forgot' about them, too, which admittedly made her want to giggle.

Hearing the music he hummed for them, however, curved her lips into the softest, sweetest smile that Jurishe had given in quite a long time. The fact that he noticed meant a lot to her, and that he was softly telling her that he understood... well, to put it simply, she was practically melting into Zevran's arms. The naked young waterbender continued to follow the beat of the music and the rhythm of the dance, brushing her pelvis into his hands and otherwise simply having a wonderful time.

The teases and caresses only excited her further, and this was certainly poised to become one of her favorite things to do, on her dates with Zevran (second, perhaps, only to the massage-leading-to-sex).

Mood: Touched
Condition: Dancing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did tend to dramatize certain aspects of beauty, but that did not mean he still didn't think very positively of them. He did like the heels though and would probably leave them on her every time unless she asked otherwise, since he did always give her that option. If she didn't mind it and he didn't mind it though... where was the problem?

While Zevran normally would have had no trouble turning this very sexual (given that his hands did run rather close to her groin as she danced), when he saw her smile in the mirror (since he was still mostly standing behind her and touching her waist as she moved), well... he couldn't help but smile and treat her so gently... he rubbed his palms gently over the rims of her pelvis as she swayed it... he did love the way that part of the body moved.

"are you enjoying yourself?" he whispered softly, "because we can make this a regular occurrence if you would like..." he didn't stop though, enjoying how elated the naked waterbender was, and wanting her to continue as long as they had time to.
Mood: Gentle; Relaxed
Condition: Politely Explaining
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"I would love to do that," Jurishe told him, her sweet smile lighting up happily, her dance slowing just a little as her talking threw off the rhythm in her mind, "Will you dance with me again, next time? In more than this, or less than, or however we want to?" She wasn't going to be picky, but she hoped that he would touch her, regardless of which option they chose.

Though, she also knew that her time with Zevran today was coming to an end, and that it would soon be Katara's turn. So, with a soft sigh, she continued to slow down, until she was simply swaying her hips in his hands. "I suppose I should get dressed, hm?" She asked him with a half-smile, showing that she was sad that they would be parting.

Mood: Good
Condition: Dancing Slow

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled at her. Here was a very sweet little young lady... and for a brief moment, it saddened him as he wondered what had made her afraid of a commitment. It didn't bother him, especially since he was not committed himself... but he was curious as to what might have happened. Still... if it meant being able to play with her and make her so happy like this... he was totally game.

"I would be happy to..." he smiled, "and you can wear whatever you would like... or whatever you would like not to wear." with a soft chuckle, he leaned his head down just a little. "even if you want to be wearing nothing but high heels..." he winked playfully at her, still rubbing her body. "you know that I'll be touching you either way..."

After a while, she began to slow and he knew why. "aye... I suppose so... though this is far from the end, my lovely..." with a last soft pat to the groin and then the hips, he let her go and stepped back to dress himself. "when would you next like to meet back up?" he knew she wanted more, and he'd happily oblige. In the meantime, he was also going to watch her get dressed--she'd be able to tell given that his eyes were following her every movement.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:06 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Slowly slipping her criss-crossing panties back up her calves, over her thighs and into place, Jurishe hummed, considering his question. She had no idea how busy Zevran was, or how many other people he met with, but if she got her wish, they'd be seeing one another again soon. "Would... later this week be too soon?" the young waterbender asked, a little embarrassed by her question, "Or - if it is - maybe next week, sometime?"

'Good job Jurishe,' she mentally chided herself, her blush actually deepening a little, 'now you look completely desperate and pathetic...'

Her bra was the next thing that came into her hands, and Jurishe slowly pulled it on, adjusting the cups into place. Though her breasts fit perfectly inside, the nearly-naked young woman spent a moment "fixing" them, almost just to give herself something else to focus on, besides her embarrassment over wanting to see him again, so quickly.

Mood: Slightly Embarrassed
Condition: Getting Dressed

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:30 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran liked Jurishe. There were many reasons for this, but suffice to say, he liked her as more than just a client/sex partner/friend with benefits. She was an actual friend too... at least from his end.
"hmm... I think that could work out. I can reschedule certain things if needs be too..." in truth, Jurishe had quickly become one of his favorite friends... and if Katara was anywhere near as sweet as she was, he was sure he'd love her too. So... he *was* kind of playing favorites, but didn't want to make Jurishe feel guilty over it.
"perhaps near the weekend?" he suggested softly, "I can swing by to verify a good time if necessary too... but it's never too soon for someone lovely like you." He didn't just say that to anyone, mind you.

He did watch her "adjust" her breasts and bra, and was quite fine with the little show he got, for hers were nice full breasts and had a nice natural jiggle to them as she adjusted them in the snug and sexy bra she wore.
"Admittedly, while I do service clients on a daily basis... few of them end up getting lucky enough to make love with me... and even fewer are lucky to get it so romantic. Maybe it's for finally meeting another Southern Waterbender myself, but I do enjoy being with you... and I do want to dance with you again."

He was dressed by the time her underwear was on, and the lovely lady's own dress was nearby where her underwear had been left.
"so aye... maybe this weekend... and then we can dance again... you weren't the only one enjoying it, after all..." he winked.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

The half-naked waterbender's blush stubbornly remained, though this time happily because of the answer she was given, as well as the assurances and compliments. "I would love to see you this weekend," Jurishe admitted once again, with a soft smile over at him as she picked up her blue dress, "I'm glad that... you like being with me. That - actually - makes me feel very good..." It would have sucked if he hadn't liked being with her, of course.

Pulling her dress on over her head, Jurishe carefully smoothed it into place over her lingerie (though the criss-crossing of her bra was clearly visible along her back). "Thank you, for everything," She smiled, wanting to thank him now before they got back and it was Katara's turn; the younger girl deserved her wonderful day as well, and Jurishe was determined to not feel so much as a hint of jealousy over it. That wouldn't be fair, after all.

Mood: Slightly Embarrassed
Condition: Getting Dressed

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:45 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled. "It is sometimes hard to explain... but there are things about you that I quite like... that I do not see very often. Your body is certainly one... but it something about who you are as a person that I think gets to me most. I saw it in your friend Katara too back when we were there." Not saying that he liked Katara better; just pointing out that he did like her too. It wouldn't be very nice to say he liked her and didn't like her friend--at least to say that to her face. Luckily it wasn't true.

"You're welcome," he leaned over to kiss her, also helping her put on that little shrug of hers to cover her back and her shoulders. Making sure it too was straight, he smiled at her. Only her hair was down now, but that wasn't a big deal to him. It still looked quite nice.
"if you are ready," he smiled, offering his hand, "then let us be off. I am sure your friend is excitedly waiting... and will look forward to the evening where the two of you can talk about your days or such." he chuckled lightly, not so much implying that he figured they'd talk about him (though he did kind of figure as much); he just wanted to leave on a semi-positive note.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe did giggle, at that, having about the same mental image of Katara waiting in her sexy new outfit that she'd helped her pick out. "How did you guess?" She asked playfully, ready to head out, "It'll be a quick "hello" and "goodbye" between her and I, I'm sure... Then I'll be old news and you two will be out the door." Not that she was upset about that, in the slightest; her tone should show that much.

The young waterbender also left her hair down, for the walk home, not bothering to do anything but gather up the pins that had been let down the previous evening. It would be fine until they got back to her apartment, and then she would just put it up in her normal, not-fancy clip. She may or may not get dressed in her casual clothes and go out to the market, as well. Jurishe had a little plan of sorts, for when Katara did get home, and there was something that she needed to buy.

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "oh, I doubt she'll think any less of you, my lovely... she is probably just as excited as you are... and I promise to take just as good of care of her as did of you." he did tell her this because Jurishe did seem just *slightly* protective of Katara--or at least as far as him having sex with the girl went. Which was fine... he could give a girl the time of their life without bedding them, after all...

"Besides..." he reassured her as they left the room, and Zevran began walking Jurishe home, "this is not the only time she will see me... and certainly not the last time you will see me either, my lovely friend." he promised.
ANd of course... sure enough, there was Katara waiting at the door, bobbing on her heels in that cute little red dress of hers. Her teeth were showing in an excited grin, and those eyes... those lifeless-looking, scarred eyes... they were anything but. Filled with so much emotion and excitement, they told Jurishe and Zevran *exactly* how the thrilled little firebender was feeling.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe waved them off with a smile, loving how excited her sister had been for the waterbending masseuse to pick her up. She knew that they'd have a wonderful time, however the afternoon went. It would also, thankfully, give her just enough time to go shopping.

Picking up chocolates was easy enough, since the young waterbender hadn't planned on getting any alcohol to go with it. Why drink when it was just going to be two girls hanging out and talking about boys? Or, specifically a boy. Even then, rather than a boy, he was a man.

When they returned, Jurishe had welcomed them both, of course, but it seemed that Zevran was simply going to drop Katara off. "You can just let yourself in, next time you come," the young waterbender mentioned with a smile, just before he left, "We usually leave the door unlocked when we're at home in the day time."

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled at Jurishe's offer, which of course was almost immediately seconded by Katara. "well then..." he chuckled, "good to see I am a good family friend then... I shall remember that." he promised them. He did give Katara a kiss goodbye (just a gentle peck on the lips, rather than full making out), and offered to do the same for Jurishe. Either way, he then took his leave.

----

True to... well, Zevran, he was there when he was scheduled to be. The only modification to his original plans was that he had gotten a lovely little pair of panpipes from a market stall for practically a steal. But, that had only "delayed" him about 5 minutes, so there was no actual harm done.

After knocking didn't work though, Zevran pushed the door open, closing it behind him just to ensure that no one else came in or saw inside... not that he imagined much was happening--just a simple privacy issue.
speaking of privacy issues, Zevran followed the noise of giggling girls who sounded like they were talking about something rather mirthfully. He figured Jurishe and Katara were both here, and he *was* after all, here to pick Jurishe up for another date (Katara had had hers the previous afternoon while Jurishe had been working. She was still winding down from that euphoria).
"Hello?" he poked his head into the room, peering around in the process as he stepped in.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:25 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Though she and Katara each knew that Zevran would be coming that day, they had agreed to have a little dance beforehand. Jurishe was in an older pair of heels that she was more accustomed to (so that she could avoid any injury before meeting up with the handsome masseuse). Otherwise, she was absolutely naked, without a single thread to hide her body.

Because they were giggling and twirling and just generally enjoying themselves, Jurishe didn't hear a knock at the door. In all fairness, she probably wouldn't have heard a shout either. The naked waterbender had also forgotten the time, given that she had become better suited to dancing and more used to the heels, thus she didn't tire as easily.

Condition: Nekkid

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:38 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara was not one that would probably ever say no to dancing, especially not naked dancing (even if they never actually danced fully naked, since they always wore heels). Despite her new heels that she had recently purchased, Katara was also in an older (but still very nice) pair of heels that her feet were used to, so she could dance comfortably, even if she was otherwise butt-naked without even a stitch on her body.

she did not notice Zevran's presence either, since her heat senses weren't really on at the moment other than a low-focus level to sense where her naked sister was so that they didn't smack into each other and fall into a heap on the floor with twisted ankles all around or anything. Otherwise, she was giggling and laughing and having quite a good time, unaware of the attractive young man watching them.
Mood: Elated
Condition: Nakie
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:52 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Now this... well, perhaps if it had been anyone else, he might have been a bit more lewd or flirty about it, because two beautiful women dancing naked in high-heeled shoes was pretty much any guy's dream to be able to see. However, Zevran was a step above the average man (giant leap above, more like), and so he not only understood that what they were doing was not (terribly) sexual, but also he knew the intimate familial relationship that these two girls had. If anything, he saw this moment as a rather sweet and beautiful one, rather than one to take perverse delight in witnessing.

But, at the same time, he did not want to break it up either and be the wet blanket that announced his presence by ruining their mood and their fun. So... instead he had a better idea.
Now he was glad he had gotten those panpipes. He could play them fairly well, and so he struck up a tune. Even though Katara was a Firebender, she seemed to have some very heavy Water Tribe influences in her life (even given her particularly dark skin color) and so Zevran's tune of choice was from the Water Tribes. Thus, he began to play. He figured he music would probably snap the lovely ladies back to reality fairly quickly, but he otherwise took a nearby seat and watched them dance until they noticed him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not That Drunk
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-