The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not That Drunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Not That Drunk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran liked doing things that got reactions out of his clients or partners. Seeing the cute little nearly-naked waterbender shudder made him smile quite alluringly at her. He was enjoying her just as much as she was enjoying him. he continued caressing and teasing her feet with his. Regardless of if those heels came off, he was certain that she wouldn't be on her feet too much. Having experienced many women standing in heels before, he knew about the average amount of time they took before they usually wanted to sit down or lie down. He was, after all, a master at his art.

Yes, romancing was an art to him... and as the artist, he did not simply create a masterpiece and then throw it to the wayside and move on... no, he cherished each and every creation, and poured his heart and soul into it... there was plenty of sincerity to his actions, even if he was not in a committed relationship. That was what differentiated him from the common prostitute.
"you have?" he fake-gasped, "oh, that will not do..." he gently coaxed her up onto her feet. "do show me where it hurts, my lovely lingerie-clad friend. Zevran will make it better for you..." he took her cheeks in his hands and kissed her lips, before staring luridly at her exposed form, hoping she'd give him ideas of where she wanted to be touched the most. he'd end up touching her everywhere sooner or later, but he wanted to spoil her a bit more first.

"oh," he added playfully, "and feel free to have another drink or some more goodies while I help," he motioned to the table that was still in their reach. No reason she couldn't eat a few more treats as he massaged the 'stress' out of her.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Definitely my hips and my lower back," Jurishe answered fairly certainly, with a tiny sway of her hips for emphasis, knowing that she loved his touch in both of those spots, and the many around them - such as her thighs and backside (<3). She didn't mention of her panties should stay on or not, figuring that she'd leave that little detail up to Zevran himself, who may or may not want to play with those silken criss crosses some before they were removed.

If Zevran was the artist, then the young waterbender definitely appreciated his work... and was more than happy to be his canvas. There was a kinky thought; letting him paint something across her naked body... if they even got that far, once clothes were off, of course.

Once the rubbing and petting began, Jurishe would probably indulge in a little of the drink that had been left out (the alcohol, rather than the water). While she had no intentions of being as drunk as she was on their first evening, she wouldn't mind just a tiny bit... Plus, she was certain that another chocolate was in her future, as well. They really were the way to a woman's heart.

Mood: Flirty
Condition: In her Underwear

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did step behind her, sliding his hands down the back of her panties to feel her bare butt just once (and give it a nice squeeze), but then pulled his hands back out and straightened her panties. "your wish is my command," he whispered, nibbling her ear. He stayed behind her, and began massaging the front and back of her hips, , also at one point pressing his palm against her stomach as he massaged her lower back with his fingers and knuckles of his other hand. It was often a very tense spot that people didn't realize was tense till it was massaged.

he did finger her panties though, sometimes tracing along their designs. "did you want these off for this, or did you want to remain in your undergarments for longer?" she did still also have her bra (and shoes) on, and Zev seemed in no hurry to remove them, quite enjoying her in her underwear like this. But, he was spoiling her, and that included letting her decide when she wanted her various articles of clothing removed.

the notion of painting her body was not something that Zevran would have said no to. he wouldn't necessarily suggest it since it did tend to be awkward, but if Jurishe ever brought it up, he could provide. he was not some master painter, but he could create some pretty beautiful abstract designs (which were more appropriate for body paint anyways.)

He did hum softly so further remind the scantily-clad waterbender of his presence (though she'd also still be feeling his hands massaging her thighs, stomach, back, and backside [over her panties]), smiling as she took a sip of the alcohol. He did pause to reach over and take a brief shot, but he'd remain mostly sober, especially in case she did get drunk. Luckily, she seemed to be going slow, and thus so would he.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Though she really didn't intend to drink more than a glass (maybe two), Jurishe was partly going so slow with it because of the soft moans and purrs that were escaping her lips throughout the massage. While she had been joking about being tense since their parting of ways, the young waterbender would always love being touched and massaged like this.

"If you'd be willing to help me with taking them off, I certainly wouldn't mind...~" She murmured in reply to the question about her panties, though she was still completely blissful over his hands on her skin. Should he decide to get her down to nothing, Jurishe would set her glass aside, just so that it wouldn't spill, and possibly go for another chocolate piece at the same time - because yum.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was not trying to get her drunk either. He had only brought one bottle so they could loosen up a bit and/or relax. Hangovers weren't fun, after all. Besides... his hands were busy feeling the silky skin of a beautiful woman in sexy lingerie. He was certainly not complaining. Not that he didn't also fully enjoy naked women, but he did quite enjoy a woman in her underwear, especially one as lovely as Jurishe.

"mmm..." he sighed gently, teasing her undergarments as he continued to caress her skin. "I could do that... should I do that right now then, or after the massage?" he was going to keep massaging her in the meantime of course. "oh... and what of your bra? should I take it off with your panties, or later?" he was a meticulous man, and while he knew she would be okay if he stripped her bare right now, he liked having her ask him specifically to do things. Thus, he presented questions that would get her to "request" it from him.
"and the shoes?" he asked playfully, still rubbing delightfully across her stomach and front. his tone did seem to indicate that they wouldn't be on their feet much longer, if Jurishe wished to keep said shoes on.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

It was possible that the alcohol was starting to affect her already, but it was likely just Zevran's charm; still, Jurishe let out a giggle, when asked about taking her heels off. She could tell exactly what he meant, by asking. "They can stay, for now..." Jurishe told him, her voice soft and possibly even sultry, "Though, if I'm going to be treated to one of your amazing full body massages, would you help me out of my bra~? I wouldn't want the fabric getting in the way of feeling your hands there, on my breasts..." Oh yes, no beating around the bush, tonight.

For the young waterbender, it was really quite nice to be able to ask for exactly what she would like from Zevran, without having to worry about being rejected, or having her requests refused. It made her feel safe, really - safer than she would even feel if they had been in a mutually exclusive relationship. Because of him, Jurishe could experience the romance and physical security of another person, without... becoming overly emotionally attached. She wasn't ready for that to happen again, not yet.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled, touching her exposed skin gently but affectionately. "alright then..." he smiled, "let's help you out of these sexy things." he pulled her panties gently down her legs, bending down as he did so. when he lifted her feet, he kissed the tops of them playfully as he removed the panties and set them with her dress. he ran his hands up her thighs as he stood back up, leaving her heels on just as she requested.

"mmm... yes, I do suppose it would be best to expose your breasts for a proper massage, wouldn't it?" he cooed,, reaching his hands around and undoing her bra. gently, he took it off, skillfully landing it next to her panties and dress.
"now... shall we lay this beautiful naked creature down?" he asked, running his hands over her thighs, gently grazing over the fuzz between her legs before squeezing her breasts softly one time. he walked her gently to the bed, caressing her as they went.
"let's get you off those feet of yours, beautiful." he whispered, sitting her down, and admittedly taking a moment to gaze upon her beautiful naked form. "now... would you like to lie on your stomach of back first?"
Learning she wanted to first be face down, he first leaned down to kiss her, before gently laying her back onto the bed, gently taking her body (by her hips--her favorite) and rolling ot over. he spread her arms and legs out unsuggestively and began actually by massaging the crown of her head, gently but firmly running his fingers across her scalp.
"feel free to voice any requests," he added, "or to speak your mind on whatever may be occupying it. Listening is another of my good traits." he chuckled. he liked talking while massaging--made things seem more personal and friendly.
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Finding herself on the bed and mostly naked - except for her heels, which still remained - Jurishe relaxed as Zevran began the massage. Despite what one might expect, the naked waterbender really liked it when the handsome man moved her around by hand, rather than asking her to position herself one way or another; it felt extremely sexy and was a bit arousing for her. Even laying on her stomach, unable to see exactly what Zevran was doing - knowing that he was openly appreciating her naked body... oh yes, Jurishe liked.

The offer to listen, as well, was very tempting, though for completely different reasons. So, she began with a small question that had been tugging at the corner of her mind for a while, now. "You've never mentioned being curious... about why I didn't want any commitment, myself," She spoke in a quiet, non-accusatory voice, "Most women do, or so I hear. Do you wonder why, at all..?"

Mood: Curious
Condition: Relaxing Naked

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:02 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Of course, Zevran enjoyed moving her arms and legs and body around--he was gentle rather than manipulative--he was only positioning her in ways that would be ideal for the massage, rather than putting her in suggestive or erotic positions. He had seen all of her body anyways (including her feet). he continued from her head down to her neck and shoulders, which he massaged deeply but gently, to rid them of the tension that was present in almost everyone.

He also listened as she spoke, just as he promised to. her question was interesting, and not one that he usually heard. "I admit that I am curious... but I do not ask because I feel it is not my business. I do not share every piece of business I am involved in with every woman I meet, and so I offer them the same favor." he didn't even tell people *who* he slept with. that was also for their privacy though.
"so it is up to you, my lovely," he was still massaging her neck. "I would be interested to hear why, but I will not pry... privacy is privacy..." he said as he massaged the almost completely naked woman. but... everyone had their dark secrets or fears... if they didn't want to share them, Zevran could respect that.
Mood: Respectful

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:38 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"Even though I asked why... I'd rather not talk about it," Jurishe admitted sheepishly, reaching back to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes, so that she could rest on her cheek rather than flat on her face, "I'm sorry. Maybe that question was unwarranted..." She couldn't really pinpoint why she'd ask such a thing, other than curiosity at his apparent lack of curiosity. It certainly seemed to lead to a dead end, though.

Well, maybe not. Smiling, Jurishe hummed as if in thought. "I bet there are all sorts of stories about you and your business...~" She began playfully, even as she began to create some in her own mind, "A handsome rouge ascends the outer walls of the Water Tribe Palace, intending a secret rendezvous with the fair princess... or perhaps her handmaiden instead?" That got a small giggle out of her, even though she was the one who said it.

Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:53 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

It had been as he had suspected then. Perhaps, if he was a smartass (which he totally could be, when he wasn't trying to woo the individual in question), he would have said something along the lines of "well that's why I didn't ask", but... that would certainly kill the mood if he was that rude. She might even try to get up, get dressed, and storm off. or... maybe that was worst-case scenario. Either way, he didn't care since that did not happen.

"it is fine. I assumed it was something private, which is why I did not bring it up. No harm done." he moved down to her arms, massaging and squeezing up and down them. they were much like the legs except smaller, designed more for manipulating and moving objects rather than supporting the girl's weight.

"stories of my business? mostly just meeting exotic people... some of them swooning like your adorable little friend did... she seems like a lovely person." he wasn't going to try and hide that he had interest in her, but she did look young, and so he'd keep the attraction away from sex (even if he would eventually see her naked for the massage he promised her).

"mmm... there is at least one story of me and a princess... and a handmaiden incidentally. both of them... it was... well, amusing, to say the least." he wasn't sure if she wanted details about it though, since the implications were... well, he had hinted at them.
"any particular preferences yet, my lovely waterbending friend?" he asked her, "or should I continue my way down." he would not skip a single place as long as she was okay with it, so if she was fine with that, he'd continue as he had been.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:28 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe was a lot more willing to talk about her friend this time around, it seemed. "Katara is great," She confirmed, giving a nod and then a slight moan when Zevran moved onto a particularly nice area, "She's sweet and adorable... and she likes to listen when I tell stories, too - plus she's told me a few I haven't heard before, which is always enjoyable." He hadn't heard about her story collecting yet, though, of course. "The first time I brushed out her hair, she was so cute about it... apologizing even though the tangles really weren't her fault."

Then, with a laugh, she added, "We're pretty close now - but you saw that much, I'm sure. She's like a little sister to me, at this point... I get a little overprotective sometimes, I think."

On the subject of preferences, however, Jurishe shook her head. "What you're doing now is absolutely perfect...~" She complimented easily as well as sincerely, "I wouldn't want to change a single thing."

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

While Zevran did have a physical attraction to that lovely little blind girl (hey. he loved women of almost any sort... and was probably one of only a few men who could talk about body types so positively and knowledgeably), he found himself nearly "aww"ing himself at how fondly and cutely she spoke of Katara. That had been her name... and it was a beautiful little name. He liked it.

"she did seem fairly close to you..." he nodded, massaging her hands for a while before moving to press his palms against her bare back, "and it is sweet that you take care of her so. She seems like a wonderful person--I can assure you that I will take good care of her tomorrow." hopefully she knew that he was referring to the massage he had promised her. He had, after all, said it while Jurishe was present.

"Ahh...." he smiled at her approval, still pressing and rubbing her back, "then I shall provide... and your whole body shall get this treatment..." he was almost sure he had heard rumors of this Katara girl... something about being too powerful, or something wild like that. But... he didn't want to go judging her based on rumors or stories when he could meet her for himself. He'd wait. Katara did have a large collection of personal stories though, some of which did seem far-fetched, but were all true. Zevran might have been interested to know that.

"and so what of you?" surely you are fond of your surrogate sister..." yes he could tell they were not blood-related, "but are you fond of yourself?" he did like when women liked themselves--and their bodies. Hopefully Jurishe liked hers.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:23 am

Jurishe Chuyin

No, Jurishe wasn't concerned about there being a double-meaning to Zevran's words concerning Katara. She knew that he'd had plenty of opportunities to do something ungentlemanly to her, particularly when she was a bit drunk, but he never had - thus, she wouldn't think that he'd do something like that to her surrogate-sister, either. "I'm glad," She did admit with a smile, "She's really looking forward to that massage you offered, if you couldn't tell." Jurishe did finish with a slight laugh, because of how cute her friend had been.

Then, as far as his other question went... well, it had her pausing to decide the meaning of it, first. Did she like herself? Sure, Jurishe liked who she was well enough; she was a good person, she thought, and there weren't many bad things about her that were overwhelming. She was happy with how she looked - particularly since her previous worries about having breasts too large had been proven unfounded.

"I do like myself," She admitted then, once she'd worked out what the question meant to her, "The only thing I really find myself hating is just... feeling helpless, if that makes sense?" This was skirting a little close to something she didn't like thinking about, so she was hoping that it would stop there, but it could probably be easily explained away, since Jurishe was a healer, after all.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:43 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled. He didn't really see any sexual desire in the girl either (he was fairly good at picking that out--it was usually in the eyes). While that girl's eyes had been glazed and scarred, they had proven to be *very* expressive... so Zev was not anticipating Katara wanting a "happy ending" (and was right). He would treat her with love and care... everything he did to Jurishe except perhaps one of his extra-special massages since it would be a substitute for the sex.
"I could tell..." he chuckled, remembering how the little blind girl had swooned. "she was rather adorable. I assure you I will take only the best of care of her."

He massaged her back while she thought, assessing her body himself. He had seen enough bodies in his lifetime (even if only a small percentage of them were ones he made love to) that he appreciated the various forms. He was no fashion expert (he was better at removing clothes), but he did like to compliment and admire women for how they naturally were, having a clear understanding that so many of them were different. men too, actually; it wasn't like only women could be beautiful (women might have been the fairer sex... but anyone who didn't think there could be a beautiful man... had not met Zevran. xD)

Zevran nodded at her remark. "Aye... I do think it does... no one likes that helpless feeling... when you're trapped without a way of escape... that is actually why I look down upon men who try to exert themselves over women... but I suppose it is not well to talk about such things when this is supposed to be a happy time. Besides... I would rather talk about how lovely your backside is, for example." he said this because he had finished her back, and had moved down to her butt, kneading and massaging it with the attention it deserved (most of which was therapeutic rather than sexual... though there was a tad bit of sexuality in Zev's touches)
So... lucky her. he had inadvertently changed the subject.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Thankfully, having been overpowered by a man and forced into something shameful wasn't the type of helplessness that Jurishe was referring to. Still, she was grateful for the change in subject, especially since it lead to Zevran massaging and rubbing at her butt. Giggling, she wiggled just slightly in his hold, "I think it looks cute when I'm dressed up... but what do you think of it, when I'm like this?"

Sure, her flirting wasn't as sophisticated as some - such as a wealthy rich woman from Ba Sing Se - but Jurishe was at least pretty cute, right? That, and her butt was cute in her usual traveling attire too, but why bother adding a bunch of addendums that weren't necessary?

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smirked when Jurishe wiggled her naked butt. it made him smack it lightly (more like a slightly sharp tap though; it wouldn't be enough to break her relaxation he didn't think). "oh... I think it does too... your whole body does..." of course, he hoped that she was expecting him to be slightly biased...because yeah. he did quite enjoy her when she was naked as well.
"hmm... what do I think of your lovely backside when you are naked?" he cooed, pressing deeply into it as he massaged the stress out of it. "well, personally... I like it better when it's exposed." he laughed. "you should leave it uncovered." he was teasing of course. He actually liked modesty in public... heck. even the Water Tribes and their thick clothes amused him... it was like opening a mystery box... he was never sure what he'd find till he removed the layers of 'packaging'...

Zevran was not necessarily just a connoisseur of rich women either though. Every now and again, she had made a lower-class woman's day (well night), but giving them the night of a lifetime, and then even slipping a bit of extra money into their purse or something. He was well-aware that beautiful people came from all walks of life, and came in all shapes and sizes.

"unless of course," he playfully continued, "you wanted to describe what I like about your butt?" it was technically an offer. Jurishe seemed to like it and her body though, so it'd all be in good fun. Most of the stress had in fact been done away with by now, but the fact that he was still massaging her there meant that he certainly liked it. A lot.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"If you'd like to...~" Jurishe offered, though her tone should tell him that she really would like him to. Zevran had gotten a little squeal out of her when he smacked her butt - she hadn't been expecting it - and a giggle afterward. Since it wasn't hard, the sensation was actually a bit enjoyable (though surely Zevran already knew that, so she didn't bother saying so aloud).

The naked waterbender could easily describe what she liked about Zevran's body, as well. She already had, after all, when talking to Katara, so telling the owner of said body wouldn't be too difficult.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"well..." he began, "I do love the curvy Water Tribe women... perhaps I am biased, but they are the prettiest. So soft and smooth and so well-cared for... those healers--myself included--know how to take care of their skin and bodies. Yours is no exception my beautiful friend. The high heels do slightly enhance it, but it is still very beautiful even without." he had, for this duration, not moved down past her butt yet, and so was still kneading it.

"but perhaps it is because of the curves it produces or the roundness and firmness... but I do quite like your tush." he laughed, squeezing and playing with it some more. and you... do seem to like the extra attention I give it? would you like me to provide it with some more special treatment?"

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

She knew what he was talking about, of course, when Zevran mentioned the Water Tribe build. Their curves were a bit different from the women in the Earth Kingdom (though there were similarities), and the fashions were very different too, of course, to enhance such shapes. Jurishe also thought that the softer skin made sense, since most - herself included - work with so many harsh chemicals that they bathed quite often and usually with different herbs in the bath water.

"I'm the most sensitive around that area..." Jurishe admitted with a small blush, "My hips, too, and my thighs... but definitely there. I really do enjoy it - but what do you mean by 'more special treatment'?" She wasn't against it, by any stretch, though she was a little curious.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

While it was often overshadowed by his "other talents", Zevran did have considerable healing abilities as well. Sometimes he threw them in with his massage techniques, and if nothing else, he also learned more about human anatomy that way, and thus what muscles got tense, as well as where and how to give someone the best comfort and pleasure, both in a sexual or romantic way, and in a therapeutic manner.

"well..." he began massaging her hips a bit (though had spent time on them during the butt massage) before moving to her thighs, "every woman is different. there is nothing wrong with that."
"my special treatment can be whatever you like it to be my lovely friend," he cooed, "if you have no particular requests... it could just mean that I give it extra massage time. simple as that." and it really was that simple too. Till then, he'd keep rubbing her legs and thighs.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"I... wouldn't know what to request, to be honest," Jurishe admitted, showing some of that hesitant inexperience once again, "I do know that I've enjoyed everything you've done for me, thus far... I'm sorry." While the young waterbender knew that she shouldn't apologize for her lack of knowledge in that area, she couldn't help it; she felt like she was being difficult, and needed Zevran to know that it wasn't on purpose.

Her thighs were a little more tense than usual, from walking around in heels so often after not wearing them much at all, and thus the massaging brought moans and soft sighs from Jurishe.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled, pressing a soft kiss to her upper back for a moment. "it is okay. even if it something as simple as 'spend extra time here' or 'put a little more focus there', that is still enough for me to work off of." he had worked with inexperience before and it didn't bother him at all. He was gentle and respectful to every lady--because every kind lady like this deserved to be respected. He could tell disinterest versus simple lack of experience, after all. She had been a virgin up until the night before, after all.

he had massaged down her thighs, kneading them and her tighter calves gently and lovingly, knowing just how to handle her muscles and their tenseness from her heels. he even gave her ankles a similar treatment. Luckily for Jurishe, unless she wanted to get up and get more chocolates or something (he would totally not mind watching her eat in the nude, mind you), she wouldn't need to be on her feet basically at all the rest of the evening. Zevran would make sure of that.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Stretching herself out slightly as he kissed her back, Jurishe sighed happily, practically purring once again. "I'll remember that," She murmured, referring to his instructions, "For now... if you wanted to kiss me again, I would enjoy that..." She was discovering, though Zevran's attentions, that she really enjoyed little soft kisses pressed to her more sensitive areas of skin.

These little sessions of massage - though she'd really only had three of them - were doing wonders for Jurishe's self-esteem, to be honest. While she never hated herself before, she didn't particularly like anything about herself either. Now, she could easily say that she liked the way she looked; her hips in particular.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"mmm... with pleasure then... just let me know when you're ready to roll over..." with her ankles done, he had finished the back half of her body, and so he leaned over her, kissing gently along her back as his hands held her near the hips. He'd massage and take care of the front of her body just as well, when she was ready for it. In the meantime, he hummed as he kissed and touched her beautiful skin, moving down her back more towards the small, and towards her backside.

Thus, that was the 'catch' with Zevran. He could not reserve himself for only one person... So as long as the ladies didn't mind sharing him... there'd be no problems here. Having seen and admired so many, he wanted women to love their bodies as much as he did. Jurishe was no exception, and he'd ensure that Katara was similar tomorrow morning.
He did try something a little bold... this was his idea of "kissing ass"... he pressed a few kisses to Jurishe's cheeks, his hands clutching her hips. he wanted to see her reaction. Her butt was clean after all, and the skin was always soft (such was what happened with skin that never saw the sun). Besides... it wasn't like he'd do anything gross, or get too close to to in-between it or anything. nuh-uh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not That Drunk
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-