The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not That Drunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Not That Drunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

She would have had a hard time turning down a massage at the best of times, but right now it was particularly appealing, given her splitting headache. Jurishe hadn't mentioned the time of her return, of course, because she had expected to return home that previous evening - sleeping out at an inn wasn't part of the plan, however enjoyable it had been. Still, she knew that, when it came to worrying needlessly, she was the one most often guilty of it.

"You're probably right..." She murmured, agreeing with Zevran, even as she reached down to remove her heels (finally), "I promise, I usually don't fall apart like this..." Jurishe tried to smile, to make it a joke, but she could only manage a half smile, at the moment.

Scooting back on the bed and into the handsome assassin's arms, she took a deep breath and let it out. "If you're offering, I would love a massage," She admitted, quite happy that she now wouldn't have to get up and move around for a while, "And... if you could walk me home, I would really appreciate it. I don't think I know how to get there from here." Jurishe and Katara hadn't been living there for very long, and so most of the city was still a mystery to her.

Though she hated being in the role of the damsel in distress, that's basically the position that she'd put herself in, and now Jurishe needed Zevran's help to get out of it. Thankfully, he was a more-than-decent guy and seemed quite willing to assist her; for which she was very, very thankful.

Mood: Grateful
Condition: Slightly Hungover

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

All Katara had known about the excursion was that it was a girl's night out. To her, that was literal, insomuch that she figured Jurishe would be gone all night doing who knows what. well, she'd find out eventually; she was definitely going to weasel it out of her in one form or another.

As Jurishe moved to remove her heels, he massaged her shoulders gently (though this had not even started). "it is okay." he reassured her, "we can give you a massage... maybe I can learn more about this friend of yours and about you, and we can all be on our merry way." he chuckled, scooping her back up again.

"Aye... I can walk you home. I would need to know your address, although that might also be nice to know if you plan on meeting me again. If you want to name a date and time, I can be there... just that I can also sometimes be busy, so I need to know when I should be where...." he chuckled. not all of his "business" was of the sexual kind--he did have a legal paying job after all.

He gently laid her on her stomach, spreading her arms out fully and her legs out just a little. "anywhere that you would like me to avoid?" He asked her, knowing that some women did not like getting massaged in some places. He just wanted to know his boundaries. "and do you mind if I converse a little? I enjoy getting to know people... makes it seem more like a friendship with benefits rather than spur-of-the-moment sex partners." he chuckled, beginning be massaging Jurishe's feet, which he saw for the first time just now. x)
Mood: Coy but Gentle
Condition: Warm and Cuddly
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Allowing him to position her as needed for the massage, Jurishe lay so that her right cheek was resting against the top comforter, letting her see some of Zevran from the corner of her eyes. "I don't mind talking," She told him honestly, relaxing a bit (or trying to, so that her hangover would hopefully fade faster), "You told me a bit about what you do, so... I can try to return the favor, if you wanted?" She also had no qualms telling him the address of her and Katara's little flat; it's not like they had any reason to hide the information.

Answering his other question, however, was slightly more difficult. "Um - I've never really had someone give me a massage like this," Jurishe admitted, once again the most unexperienced in the room (and/or city), "So I couldn't tell you what I do or don't like... I'm sorry." For whatever reason, she found that her response made her feel slightly ashamed; though it wasn't really shameful in any way, to not know.

Mood: Relaxing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"alright..." he cooed, "I might just ask a few questions, and you're more than welcome to do the same." Many people did want to know more about Zevran Takeo, and he was honest to the point where he'd hide nothing. Sure he would try to impress people sometimes, but that was always just him being himself. He would never try to pretend he was something he was not. As for the address of the flat, that was just so he'd know where they were. He was no stalker or creeper or anything.

"well... I was mostly curious about boundaries... I assume that between your legs is one, for example, although other women are uncomfortable about receiving a breast massage, for example, and some of the particularly prudish ones do not even like me touching their backside and hips. Are any of those besides the former, off limits?" since that first one was pretty much a given unless it was more of a sexualized massage anyways.
"otherwise... perhaps tell me more about this friend of yours..." he requested as he worked her feet and ankles, ridding them of any tension they might have had in those shoes she had worn all night (Zev was not complaining). "...unless of course, it's too personal or private or whatnot. THen I will ask something else."
Mood: Gentle
Condition: Calm

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Oh - " Jurishe blushed, having not thought about a massage going to such an intimate place. She wouldn't necessarily mind if they were on their way to the final act, so to speak, but at this particular time... "My, um, hips and backside are fine," She managed to answer, "My breasts, too - I wouldn't yell at you, or anything; I promise." That last bit was her attempt to throw in some humor.

When Zevran asked about Katara, she wasn't quite sure how to begin (and she was a little distracted by his rubbing, massaging hands). "Well... her name is Katara; she's a firebender. I met her on the road, a while back... she's a bit younger than me, and she's actually blind," That was something she hadn't even eluded to, yet, "She's very sweet, though."

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran nodded at all of this new information. "alright then... I shall remember that." he would spend a lot of time on the backside, mostly because it took a lot of pressure throughout the day from being sat on and whatnot, rather than from being sexual (although he did like rubbing women's butts... so it was kind of a nice little bonus). her breasts he would massage gently, not wanting to oversexualize a massage that he promised would be relaxing. He was trying to help her get her mind together after a hangover, after all.

He listened to Jurishe describe Katara, and found it rather appealing. Well... and he also imagined that she was a pretty little woman. Blind though... that was tragic--she wouldn't be able to see Zevran in all of his fineness. "She sounds like a colorful character," he admitted his opinions, "I might like to meet her if she is home when I take you home." he suggested. Not everyone he met was someone he wanted to make love to. He was generally friendly to everyone becuase it made for a nicer world than the alternative.
Mood: Gentle

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"She should be there," Jurishe murmured, completely relaxing into the massage, "Home, I mean." She tensed for just a second, when Zevran's hands met her backside, but relaxed once again a moment later, enjoying the feel of it. "You're very good at this, as well," She complimented, remembering having complimented him in this exact same way about his other skills, last night.

Moving to prop herself up on her elbows, Jurishe turned so that she could look more fully at Zevran. "This might sound weird, considering that I don't so much care about you sleeping around with women that I don't know..." she began, setting up her next question, "But you aren't thinking about sleeping... with my friend, are you?" She wasn't sure if she felt jealous or just a little weird about it.

(Likely the latter, since, as she said, the concept of strangers didn't both her at all.)

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:08 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

One thing that was clear about Zevran's massages was that he was thorough. he spent a lot of time on her legs as he moved up, and extra time on her thighs since she had expressed the previous night that she had enjoyed that. He did smile at the compliment though, moving to Jurishe's backside after thoroughly covering her legs. He'd get them again (the other sides, rather) when he flipped her over.

He did smile at the compliment though. "thank you... I run a massage parlor across town... you and your friend should come by sometime... I could give you a free sample of sorts..."
He paused, also realizing what that might imply. "and don't worry... 'happy endings', only come to those who personally request them. Otherwise, it is as professional as this one I'm giving you now... maybe a bit personalized based on what you like... but there are plenty of massages where my pants stay on." he chuckled.

Her next question was similar. Okay, so he had thought it, and maybe he couldn't lie. "The thought crossed my mind, but only briefly," he confessed, "I do not know the woman, or her age, or how she feels about it... or even what she looks like. So in all reality... probably not. I do hope to get to know her because I enjoy befriending lovely people and you make her sound like a very wonderful young lady... but not everyone I call a friend is someone I would make love to, my dear... I suppose that would be a question that would be better asked towards her... I would certainly never be so cruel as to force her into anything that made her or you uncomfortable." Yup... Zevran despised rape the way most respectable individuals did. The odds of him making love to Katara were pretty close to zero, much to Jurishe's reassurance.

"is there anything else you would like to know?" he offered as he spent pelnty of time on her back, "or would you like to tell me more of this lovely little friend of yours..." he was curious, for sure. Hardly much more than that though.
Mood: Slightly Curious

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Zevran's answer pacified Jurishe for now, though more because she was pretty certain that Katara wouldn't be interested in something like this. At least, she'd never showed interest before; but to be fair, neither had Jurishe... Still, she knew that her friend wouldn't want her uncomfortable either, which was good. Zevran would at least be civil to Katara, which was important as well.

Humming, the young waterbender lay back down, her chest once again smooshed into the quilt on the bed. "I could tell that you were Water Tribe right away... which though; the Northern or Southern Tribe?" Sometimes, especially when traveling outside of said tribes, it was more difficult to tell. Zevran probably wouldn't be able to tell which Jurishe was, either.

Condition: Feeling Better

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Oh, Katara would be interested, alright. Luckily for Jurishe, not so much in the lovemaking part, but certainly in the massaging part. For one, who *didn't* like a good massage, and secondly, she was one of those people who could definitely use it. Incidentally, that would probably be more of what Zevran would try to sell to her, so to speak, after realizing her age, since Jurishe had still not shared that information. Then again, he didn't know her age, and similarly had not given his own, but didn't think they were more than a few years apart.

"I am from the southern Water Tribe..." he explained, "I did not linger there for very long, and have definitely also been to our northern sister... but my roots are indeed south..." home of the beautiful Tallarico Clan and their handsomely wild young men and their beautifully exotic young women. "I take it that is where you are from, as well?" he asked, moving up to her neck, shoulders, and arms, treating the latter with care like her legs as he took his time giving her the massage of a lifetime.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Mhmm, the Southern Tribe...~" Jurishe purred, relaxing further into the best massage ever (even if it was her first ever), "I haven't been to the Northern Tribe yet... I only left home a little while ago." It was amusing that, whenever she asked Zevran a question, it seemed that she was still the one giving the most information - not that she minded.

She figured that they had casually slipped into a question-based game, each asking one and then answering one, so Jurishe asked the next question. "Why did you leave home so quickly? Any reason in particular, or was it just wanderlust?"

Though the young waterbender woman could have left home earlier, she chose to stay until she was nineteen, and yet still unmarried, which was a little unusual for the times. Most adults either married to start their own families, or they left to go explore the rest of the world; she did neither.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:37 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran continued his massage, gently rolling Jurishe over after he had finished with the back half of her body. "it is a beautiful place... although I prefer the south... smaller, a bit more liberal... although both of them certainly have their charms you won't find anywhere else in the world... and the prettiest men and women..." Yup. Zevran had the hots in particular for those Water Tribe folk.

"I was about 16 when I left," he admitted, "and it was simply to explore the world... meet beautiful people, make a living, and that sort of thing." It was true, although Zevran's life was almost as storied as Katara's (yup. despite him being a decade older than her, Zelgius Katara still arguably had more stories to tell about her life).

Of course, it was also his old phrase "meet exciting people and kill them", which he had done his share of, although almost everyone that he had done that to had deserved it, in one way or another. Jurishe was not one of them though. He had obviously not gotten married off or explored the rest of the world (though he had seen a majority of it) yet, but maybe one day...
His massage moved down from her crown to her shoulders, and then gently to her arms.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:21 am

Jurishe Chuyin

She was quite relaxed now, even when Zevran flipped her over onto her back, exposing her breasts, stomach and everything else. Jurishe didn't bother to try and cover anything - it would be pointless, since he had already seen and touched every inch of her most sensitive areas. It would be a bit silly to worry now. "I agree," She mentioned, trying not to blush when Zevran's eyes roamed her body once again, "I think that Water Tribe men are very attractive..."

This would have been his turn, if they were having a proper game of asking questions, but since they had never specifically said so, Jurishe figured that it was okay for her to ask something else. "How did you learn to do this so well?" It was an innocent question, and would have honestly been a bit random, had she not been experiencing the massage at that moment.

Jurishe's eyes were brighter and more alert, now, and her pose was obviously a lot more relaxed; all signs for Zevran that her hangover was fading (if not totally faded away). He really was good at his job.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:52 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

He was respectful of her body, massaging her stomach and her breasts, without becoming sexual about it. He was gentle, knowing that there was no muscle there and instead just sensitive tissue. It did not stop it from still feeling quite nice though.
"I cannot argue with that." he chuckled in agreement. While he had not actually "made love" to a man, he had flirted with many men before, and was not afraid to admit that some were attractive.

At her next question, he smiled. "practice... years of experience..." he shrugged. "I enjoyed touching beautiful people... and healing them too... so I educated myself accordingly, and opened a massage parlor. I get to feel people's lovely skin and bodies, and they get a nice massage. Everyone wins!" Some even get to make a new friend along the way... myself included."

Sure every now and again Zev's eyes darted to Jurishe's more intimate parts (or even her thighs or stomach), but for the most part, he was just focusing on the parts he was massaging. Skipping over her groin, he moved to her hips and thighs, beginning to massage them extra-long the way she enjoyed.
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:47 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Regardless of how bright and alert her eyes were now, Jurishe couldn't help letting them slip shut as Zevran began rubbing and kneading at her hips and thighs - no more than she could help the pleasured moan that escaped her lips. If someone had been eavesdropping outside the door, they would have assumed that round two was going on, right about now. Of course, that didn't help Jurishe keep from blushing, but oh well.

"Sorry," She murmured with a very small laugh, "That just feels so good..." Her hips were surprisingly sensitive - even to her - and so such noises were very hard to keep contained.

Opening her eyes with some effort, Jurishe tried to think of something to say, to defuse her embarrassing little display. "Um - what about family?" She asked, unable to think of anything witty or clever to ask, instead, "Do you have any back home, or...?" She trailed off, realizing the only way that sentence could be continued and not wanting any part of that.

Mood: Slightly Embarrassed
Condition: Feeling MUCH Better

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:16 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

He was almost done. He was just going to move to her calves and then massage her feet again (since she'd be going back into those heels unless she had other clothes with her... which Zevran was fairly certain she did not), and then he'd be done for this time.

He did not mind the moans--in fact he loved them. It meant he was doing a good job. "do not worry, lovely." he reassured her, "perhaps next time we can do this in a quieter and more private locale without any neighbors..." he paused. "the massage, I mean. Well... and anything else you may want with it..." though she seemed like the type to only want lovemaking in an actual bedroom setting... which was fine with him. He was not picky at all, and so catering to teh wants of his partner was easy.

"I had parents in the southern tribe... they travelled too though--hunters, assassins... living the same kind of open life I do. did you have family by chance?" he figured that implying he might have half-siblings out the wazoo was unnecessary, but that was about all he knew of his own folks, so there wasn't much more to say. as for his question... he was mostly just wondering if her parents were still alive. in the meantime, he was massaging her calves and down to her feet. the massage had lasted about an hour.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"My parents still live in the Southern Tribe," Jurishe answered, reaching up to brush some errant hair back out of her face, "My mother helps the medicine women with their herbs and ointments, and my father works on houses; building and repairing them." Not the most glamorous of jobs, but it was what it was. "I didn't have any siblings... or even cousins, that I knew of," She added after a moments pause, thinking back a bit.

Taking a deep breath, the young woman let it out as a sigh, before offering Zevran a smile. "It's weird, thinking about home again, after so long," She mentioned, "I sent a few letters back, but I haven't gotten any replies, since I'd been moving around so much. I'm not really sure how they're doing." It hadn't been very long, really, but Jurishe still wondered. "Maybe I can send them something, now that I'm going to be here, in the city, for a while."

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran listened, although did not have much to add in that regard. His parents' jobs were not super glamorous either, and so it wasn't like he could 1-up her or anything like that. It was what it was, and it was fine.
"My parents have not made much contact with me either." he admitted, "but it is okay, I suppose... that is one of the reasons it is nice to make friends. It gives you people across your travels that you can say you enjoyed. Things like that."

Soon enough though, he finished the massage, patting Jurishe's feet as he finished squeezing them. "well... I suppose that that does it then, unless you would like another?" he joked, "would you like to get dressed so I can get you home, or should I oggle you wearing nothing but those heels again?" he teased (even though yes she was obviously barefoot--hence the foot massage.)

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Laughing slightly, Jurishe sat up carefully, using her arms for support, "Would you feel better about my getting dressed if I put the heels back on first?" It wouldn't be hard to pull her skirt up, regardless if she was barefoot or not (unlike with pants). She didn't bring up the idea of staying longer - not because she didn't want to, but because she did need to get back at some point today, for a few reasons.

Moving to the edge of the bed, so that her toes skimmed the floor, she paused. "Thank you, by the way... For the drink, and for keeping me company, and the, you know, sex... and all that came after. Just for everything." It was awkward, though sincere.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran ran his hand over her back softly as she sat up, just to help the minor adjustment of going from laying down for long to sitting up. "perhaps," he joked, although honestly he was not too picky as to what order she got dressed in. He was going to watch her luridly while she did so either way. If she had revealed to him that she had nothing going on today, he would have put his suave charm back on and convinced her to stay, but he didn't want her regretting her time with him, so he was fine with helping take her home.

He smiled at her, still rubbing her back. "you are most welcome. Any time you wish to do business with me, I would be happy to oblige... for I too had a wonderful night thanks to you." She had definitely been one of his favorite clients, and that was just all the more incentive for him to want... well, more. He got up and put on his shorts and collected his other clothes, although his eyes were on Jurishe, wanting to get a few more glimkpses of her without clothes (at least till next time).

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Slipping her heels on first as she said she would, Jurishe also collected her clothes first, neglecting to put any of them back on, just yet. Instead, she sat at the edge of the bed and brushed out her hair with her fingers, twisting her long, loose hair into her usual style, held in place with a clip. Only then did she pull on her bra, snapping it into place with a deft little click and taking great care with adjusting her breasts inside the cups. Next were her panties, which she slid up over her calves and up her thighs, standing to pull them into place over her backside.

It seemed that she then noticed she was being watched. Glancing over at Zevran, she blushed slightly and laughed, "Like what you see...?" Jurishe asked, waiting to put on the rest of her clothes until he answered her. Like her companion, she definitely wanted more of this... in fact, she could probably be convinced - after checking up on Katara - to spend another night with him here. Probably, definitely, absolutely...

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran's clothing was not quite so alluring, and so he had his shirt and pants back on by the time Jurishe had sat back down on the bed, wearing nothing but those cute shoes of hers. Oh, he was watching--rather obviously and shamelessly. He watched her put her bra on first, contemplating the idea of leaving it for last or something next time, but didn't say anything. Of course, his eyes followed her panties all the way up, and he smirked when she almost posed in front of him.

"oooh... I do." he smirked. "there is something tantalizing about a woman in high heels and lingerie..." he put is hands around her, running his palms over her thighs for a moment. "if you are trying to seduce me to the point of irresponsibility though... perhaps lace..." he traced lightly over the fringes of her undergarments, "maybe higher heels... but I digress. you are beautiful in whatever you wear like this..."
He gave her a soft kiss on the lips at saying this. "now... perhaps you should get dressed though, if you wish for me to take you home... otherwise, the allure of you in your undergarments might just be too much for me and we'll have to leave your clothes behind!" he was totally joking, although a little playful humor was fine in a situation like this, he thought. Otherwise, he was ready to let her get dressed, and then he'd take her home. He definitely appreciated the little show though and had not made that a mystery.
Mood: Playful
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:38 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Lacy underthings and higher heels... Jurishe figured that she could do that, and she told him so in a slightly flirtatious tone of voice. "What colors would you like to see?" She asked Zevran next, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, looking up into his eyes, "Blue..? White..? Maybe some innocent shade of pink, or a nice suggestive red? I can even wear black again, if that's what you think would be best?"

The last comment that she wanted to make, however, was more of an offer than anything else. "Well... if you were going to take me home... so long as my friend is okay, and everything... I thought that we could, maybe, have another night together, this evening?" After a pause, however, Jurishe added, "Unless you'd be busy?" For all she knew, he might have another girl waiting outside his door, when he got back.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:50 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"ooooh!" he purred coyly, "those do sound alluring... it is difficult to go wrong with some good old-fashioned black though... it usually helps the shoes match a little better too."
Although always the gentleman, he added, "and rest assured... you would not be on your feet too much either way, so your feet need not worry about wearing heels for... lengthy periods of time." he winked. "Zevran would take care of you." he kissed her cheek as if to make his promise sound more sincere, and went to softly massaging her shoulders, and then down her sides while she spoke. There was no reason why he couldn't enjoy her in her underwear while she talked.

Incidentally, Zevran did not book a different lady every night or anything. Once or twice a week, maybe, but even his body had limits and all. "mmm... I would like that. is there a time you would like to meet? I do not think your lovely friend would want to see you only to have you change your clothes and underwear and come right back out, yes?" he chuckled. Though the idea of two girls watching each other undress did cross his mind juuuuust briefly.
"otherwise... I can also oblige you know. if there is anything you might want to see me wear... perhaps Zevran can provide tonight." yeah, by the way he was wording it, he was not "booked" tonight until just now, with Jurishe once again. x)
Mood: Playful
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"I should probably stick around for a while," Jurishe agreed, leaning into Zevran as his hands moved along her body, brushing at her undergarments, "So... Maybe a few hours after sunset would be best?" She wasn't going to dictate a time, as she really had nothing else going on. Her companion might, however - Jurishe didn't exactly know if assassins had hours of operation (though massage parlors did).

As far as what she's like to see him wearing... Jurishe considered what he'd had on last night to be fairly arousing. Other than that, the only thing she thought she'd like would be fur (given her background), but that was a bit impractical, in the Fire Nation. So, she offered a small shrug and mentioned, "I like what I've seen you in so far... and out of. I guess I'm easy to please."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not That Drunk
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-
Jump to: