The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down for the Money [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Senpak Chu
Senpak Chu

EXP : 785

Character Description
Position: Bodyguard/Butler/Personal Assistant for hire
Nation: Fire Nation

Down for the Money [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down for the Money [Open]   Down for the Money [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Senpak was gratefull for his years and years of training in etiquettes and scrutiny. Because the creature that was coming down the stairs was absolutely asthonishing. Had he not been, his jaw would have hit the floor. Chouhi's outfit was even better than he could have hoped for. It was incredible. The change was so dramatic, she actually looked high cultured. She could claim to be the daughter of a minor noble and nobody would have questioned her. That was exactly what he had hoped for. Only he had expected to have to create the miracle himself. He even had brought his sowing-kit in a bag with several other rugs and things that he had thought he might need. Seems he was wrong.

However, the white tuxedo... that was quite another story. That thing was amazing. Senpak had never seen anything like it in his life. It was like fashion and disaster got married, got a kid and that kid procreated with horror. It was a match made in heaven, for this thing made Kei stand out so painfully that there was only one thing Senpak could think off for them to do. Capitalize of it.

His own outfit hadn't changed. He had a plan that required him to be recognizable.

"I must say Mylady" Senpak said to Chouhi, "had I known you had such hidden sophistication before, I would have taken my hood of for you. Your looks are indeed dazzling."

Than he caught himself before saying more about her beauty. He was here for business, not to give compliments.

"Okay, so I was thinking of a few backstories we could use. Mine is quite simple, I will be the newly hired butler. I have a few ideas on what your stories might be, but I'd like to hear your suggestions first. It is better if you come up with something for yourselves, so you can be more convincing. The only requirement we have is that it needs to be something that belongs in the central ring"
Back to top Go down
Chouhi
Chouhi

EXP : 705

Character Description
Position: Drunk Inn Owner
Nation: Fire Nation

Down for the Money [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down for the Money [Open]   Down for the Money [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:42 am

Chouhi wrote:

Chouhi

Chouhi thanked Senpak for the compliments. She hadn't expected herself to turn out so well at all, either.

"Okay, so I was thinking of a few backstories we could use. Mine is quite simple, I will be the newly hired butler. I have a few ideas on what your stories might be, but I'd like to hear your suggestions first. It is better if you come up with something for yourselves, so you can be more convincing. The only requirement we have is that it needs to be something that belongs in the central ring"

"I could pretend to be a noble's daughter there for business," she suggested and cleared her throat, "Daddy really wants to expand his business, and he wanted me to, like, practice my business-y skills. So I'm here to, like, discuss daddy's company with you." She had made her voice more high pitched in order to sound more like the spoiled brat she was pretending to be. "I mean, like, daddy runs the strongest and richest business. Why would you, like, not want to be part of it?" She rolled her eyes and started messing with her nails to add the affect she wanted. She hoped she was convincing enough, as this was the best she could offer in the spoiled rich brat area.

Mood: Neutral
Condition: Drinking
Character Info Link:Chouhi

Back to top Go down

Down for the Money [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2