The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

EXP : 1050

Character Description
Position: Waterbending Student
Nation: Water Tribes

Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) Empty
PostSubject: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Kiyoto

An average day dawned upon the cold place which people who lived there titled the "Southern Water Tribe"...

Already outside was a young male, pale skin for that of a Southern Water Tribe member, and quite short too. He looked about ten, and was very well covered up, more so than the majority of people within the area. He was a Tanaka, and brother to Sayuri Tanaka, a well known female in the area. Light brown eyes and dark brown hair... A trait he shared.

At that moment, he was once again practicing his bending, pushing and pulling water calmly, eyes closed and concentrating deeply, attempting to feel the flow of the water, attempting to calmly lift it up...

His expression showed strain, but he was moving calmly, with a frown on his face. It rose up, and quickly he jolted forward, trying to launch the water ahead of him. It moved about an inch or two ahead of him.

Giving another groan of irritation, he sat down on the spot. "Why can't I get it RIGHT already?!" It seemed like he had been trying all morning, judging from how tired he looked...

Wow he could've used a distraction other than waterbending.

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Slightly Tired

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

EXP : 2200

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Yu Jin

The young airbender had not, thankfully, tried to fly her glider all the way to the South Pole. Yu Jin came in on a trading vessel, which had docked a few minutes prior to her running through the snow, squealing and giggling with glee. Doing a cartwheel in the snow, she came to rest on her back, flailing her arms wildly, trying to make a snow angel.

Yu Jin quickly lost interest, however, when she spotted the boy near the water. "Hi!" She called out, jumping up with the aid of her airbending and waving frantically at him.

Mood: Excited!
Condition: Good

Last edited by Yu Jin on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Kiyoto

And suddenly his attention was snapped onto the other, a kid like him. "Huh?" He got up before noticing she was very, very high in the air. "...Whoah..." He quickly dashed over, and stopped in front of her when she landed. "H-how did you do that? Wait..." He tilted his head a bit in confusion.

He assumed something in his head but didn't say it... Instead he scratched the back of his head. This was a GIRL after all. Who WASN'T his sister. Compared to her he was short too. "Uhhh..." He looked nervous. She had outsider clothing and air bender symbols.

She had to be.

"Are you an airbender?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. His hair was quite long; enough to block his eyes almost completely.

Mood: Amazed
Condition: Normal

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Yu Jin

"Sure am!" Yu Jin confirmed proudly, holding her glider staff in her hands, behind her back, "I'm taking a trip, too; just like Avatar Aang! I just started, so I haven't gotten very far... but it's an adventure, right?" Her smile was bright and cheerful, as she said it.

After a moment, she blinked, leaning down a bit, trying to see his eyes. Then, she asked, in a far calmer voice, "You're a waterbender, right?"

Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 am

Kiyoto

His expression went to that of awe, and then excitement. "You travelled across the world? I've always wanted to do that!" He said, before looking up a bit so it was easier for her to see. She mentioned Aang. He had heard stories about him a lot. Especially of the passed down Siege of the North stories which went from the north to south.

"Uh... Yeah! I am!" He replied to her, before turning to the water. "Watch." He closed his eyes and concentrated, lifting a bit of water up, before it splashed back down. "...Ehheh... Guess I'm more tired than I thought... Sorry i can't show you. You'd have to see what my sister can do."

Mood: Embarrassed
Condition: Normal

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:50 am

Yu Jin

Yu Jin had watched, with her head tilted to the side, as the young boy had tried to waterbend. His success was very minor, but he had moved the water. For some reason, it brought a bright, delighted grin to her face, to see.

When he turned back toward her, the young airbender stuck her hand out, now holding her glider in the other hand down at her side, to shake. "I'm Yu Jin," She offered, "What's your name?" This particular girl was quite outgoing and friendly, especially among children her own age.

Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:23 am

Kiyoto

He exhaled a bit, before looking at her. He was really glad there was someone else around near enough his age, even if they were a girl and an airbender.

Nodding a bit he smiled once more, before nodding. "That's a pretty cool name!" He then raised an eyebrow before catching on. "Oh, heh, my name is Kiyoto." He accepted the handshake. Afterwards he looked around a bit, before casually... "Sooooo..." He began. "What now? Wanna do something fun? A game? Maybe?" He said, for the first time in forever.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Yu Jin

His question only caused the young airbender's grin to broaden. "I've always wanted to go penguin sledding," She offered, in much the same casual tone. From what Yu Jin understood, that was a common game in the South Pole... though her only understanding did come from the scrolls that told the story of Avatar Aang and his journey.

Her answer should also, hopefully, show that she was more than willing to do anything fun, if penguin sledding was not available. While she was used to playing with other children, Yu Jin was always up for trying new things and making new friends.

Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Kiyoto

"Penguin sledding? I've heard about that, actually! Although... I've never actually done it myself. Eheh..." He scratched the back of his head. "We could both try it!" He suggested, before signalling her to follow, and running up to the higher parts of the tribe.

Up there was apparently where the penguins went to stay. Although he'd only ever seen one. Apparently it was dangerous to go up there or something. Whatever. It didn't matter; he was going to play a game with someone his age!

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)   Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublemakers (Open, but mainly for me and Yu Jin. :P)
Page 1 of 1