The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:35 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet laughed, looking at his hand and frowning for dramatic effect. "yeah... I think at this rate you are." glancing at his one little stack of four cards versus her much larger stack. "got any 9s?"

He had already gotten a few places in mind to go, and was mentally narrowing them down. He was glad that the two of them bonded so well, because he was quite convinced that he had found not just a girlfriend, but a lover. And of course, she was an amazing playmate, enjoying most of the games he did, as well as appreciating his playful teases. He did like that she had a beautiful sense of humor. But if she asked him to describe what he liked about her personality, he was fully convinced that he'd ramble on for hours.

Mood: Playful
Condition: Excellent
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:44 am

Minali Otoyome

"Go catch a lionfish," Minali grinned, answering the negative. Then, humming down at her cards, she asked him for a jack. She really didn't mind, either way, but it was a fun little bet! She was just happy that he'd agreed to a date out, with her. She was already excited!

The game would go on, as games do, and she found herself getting lucky quite a few times, often collecting more than a single card at a time off of Akhet's collection.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:47 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"bah... take the damn thing." he playfully threw the jack at her, shaking his head with a laugh. Yep... he was doomed to lose. Oh well... he could take her out on some other surprise date another time.

Heck. they were roommates so it wasn't like they wouldn't see each other, and living together would either really help their relationship, or much MUCH less likely, put a wedge between them if they couldn't stand each other.
Pfft. like hell that was going to happen. If anything, they would get married sometime soon or something--at this rate anyways. No rush on that though.

he watched her cute and excited expressions as the game progressed. She was certainly extremely adorable.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Minali Otoyome

When she did occasionally lose a card, Minali handed it over, not worried in the slightest. She had been winning for the first half of the game... Akhet could still beat her, but it seemed that she was on a roll. Laughing, she looked up at him with a mock-serious expression, "Y'aren't throwin' th'game, are ya?"

The game wasn't serious enough that it would matter, either way, but it was still funny to think about. If he had actually thrown the game, just to tell her where he wanted to take her on a date.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"Nah..." he chuckled, "the ex-gambler in me is in it to win it... although my prospects still look grim."

Sure enough, by the time the game was over they wouldn't even need to count their cards (though Akhet would anyways), because it was clear Minali's stack was larger than his. However, he wasn't through playing.
"so..." he said innocently, taking the cards and beginning to shuffle them, purposely trying to skip over telling her where he would take her to see if she noticed... "Again?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ey, 'ey!" Minali grinned, looking over at him, "Y'made me a bet, y'know...~" Scooting in a little closer, her gaze met his own, "Now y'gotta tell me, Akhet~!"

Really, she didn't care too much about knowing, but because he was trying to snow her... Minali wouldn't let it go. It was cute, how he tried to make her single-tract mind forget, but it was also futile.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "and you said you weren't very smart with things that weren't machines... nice catch. I was hoping you'd remember that." he smiled at her.

"So I was thinking, depending on the weather of course... that we could take a visit to that big park and playground." he grinned at her. "Something sweet and simple... and maybe lunch before or after depending on when we go. My treat of course."

he had shuffled the cards. "you up for another game, or are you now too busy dreaming that date up?" he teased playfully.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Ah'm ready t'trounce ya, again," Mina answered, sitting back with a bright smile, "What're ya gonna bet, this time?" She wasn't sure what she would do, so she hoped that his would give her an idea.

Though, her mind was definitely on that date. It sounded wonderful, and she was sure that it would be a lot of fun, no matter what they did. Minali wasn't a high maintenance girl; it was easy to make her happy. Akhet did it, just by being nearby.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:05 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"well." Akhet laughed. "I'm already one down, so maybe I should refrain." he joked as he dealt the cards. "I'd bet a lullaby before bed... but I'm going to do that anyways... so maybe... You win, I draw you a picture of something you want."

finishing distributing the cards, he grinned. "sound good? and what will you bet? Surely not more clothing, right?"
it was totally teasing, as he did not even glance at her panties, or even her bra.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:26 am

Minali Otoyome

"If ya bet a drawin', Ah'd make ya somethin' too," Minali supplied, after a playful shove to his shoulder, for the comment about removing more clothes. "Ah make toys - as y'know - but Ah can do other things, too... if there's anythin' else y'might want."

She had no idea if there even was anything, but she'd do her very best, if there was.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:34 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet grinned. "I'm sure you could think of something." he grinned, imagining something like a doll or a figurine that he could paint in the likeness of either her, or perhaps someone else that one or both of them would recognize. Or maybe an interesting little whirligig that had no practical use but would be fun to watch perform whatever useless but amusing function it had. Of course, for that, he would have to win. He was fine if he lost... maybe if they tied?

But no. his inner gambler told him he had to try and win. He hadn't thrown the last game, and wasn't about to do the same here either. He wanted her wins to be real.
"Got any 7s?" he started the game off.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:01 am

Minali Otoyome

Passing him two seven's, Minali gave a pout, "Y'got me." Her hand was the bad one, this time, consisting (now) of only single cards and no pairs. She was already thinking about what she might be able to make for him, if he didn't know, himself.

Whirlygigs and thingamabobs were her favorite things, and she wondered if Akhet liked them too. Then, Minali had a flash of inspiration. Even if he had something in mind now, she wanted to, someday, make him a music box, that matched the melody of the song he'd first sang for her.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:05 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Unfortunately, that only gave Akhet 3 sevens, so he was not in the clear just yet, but he did grin. He had had a rather lousy starting hand the first time around but had picked good cards almost the entire rest of the game form then on out.

he was thinking about it, and he found her little gizmos and gadgets and whirlygigs and thingamabobs to be quite amusing, even if they did not have any practical use. Pictures had no practical use either apart from looking pretty, so it was the same concept in his eyes.

"Your move," he grinned, wondering how this game would go down.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:31 am

Minali Otoyome

"Two's?" She asks playfully, batting her eyelashes at Akhet; not that it would make a difference. Minali was enjoying their time together, and she would continue to do so, win or lose.

She was already thinking about how to make the music box for him; what notes it would play, and what she would design it to look like. An actual box would be boring, but she didn't yet know what would be important enough, for him, to make it into.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Mumbling a few playful vulgarities under his breath, he handed over two of his own 2s. he didn't even have to smile for her to know it was playful. such was the nature of the two of them being together like this, especially dressed in such a way that they would want no one else to see them like this.

he was definitely already imagining how he would draw her--for she would be what he drew. While he did contemplate drawing her without very many clothes on, he figured he'd probably draw her in those work clothes of hers, as that was probably his favorite outfit of hers that she wore. Either way, there was still much more of the game remaining...
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 am

Minali Otoyome

"Yer turn," Minali playfully reminded, getting ready to - hopefully - tell him to go fish. The game progressed well, each one taking and giving their cards away. Soon, they came to the end. "Count?" She grinned, already sorting through her own sets.

She came up with the number - 8 - and announced it aloud. "How did'ya do?" Her gaze moved to Akhet.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:54 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

The game continued, and by the end it was hard for Akhet to tell who won. it had been easy the last couple times.
"Hmm... I've got 8... so... does that mean we both lose? or we both win and do what we promised to do if we lost?" he chuckled.

He was fine if they did both, as he wanted to see what she 'd make for him, and he figured she would want to see what he would draw for him.
Also in the back of his mind, he was starting to think up a song. his mother had given him his own special one, but now he felt that he needed to give her a special song that was her very own.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:02 am

Minali Otoyome

"Ah think we both win," Minali gave a smile, reaching over to take the cards from his hand, "What would'ya like me t'make fer you?" She had offered that up, and she would make whatever he liked, if he knew what he wanted. If he was going to leave it up to her... she'd need a little while, to fully think it out, but he'd soon get a music 'box'.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:07 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"Hmm... I suppose I could ask you the same thing," he indicated, "Any type of gizmo or gadget would be cool I think... as long as it does something cool. And how about what I should draw? any preference of any kind?"

he also paused. "And are we doing this tomorrow or tonight?"
If she wanted to stay up late and have the two surprise each other, he was okay with it, but if they wanted to sleep on the ideas, he was fine with doing that as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 am

Minali Otoyome

"Ah'm gonna get started now," Mina winked at him, scooting over to the edge of the bed, reaching for her clothes so that she could have the protective coverage that they provided, "Ah've already got an idea, fer what t'make for ya."

Moving to the washroom, she closed herself in, emerging several moments later in her work clothes. "Issat okay?" She asks, a little belatedly.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled, half inclined to stop her from getting her clothes, but then remembered what he wanted to draw.

he got dressed while she went to do the same, and so she would find him wearind his shirt and pants, as well as those handwraps, but no shoes. "That's fine with me." he replied when she stepped back out. "Besides... I think I know what I want to draw now..." he grinned at her, reaching over for his sketchbook, which was not necessarily completely empty either. He was eyeing her lovingly, but also mentally noticing how she looked in those stylish and practical work clothes.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:44 am

Minali Otoyome

Minali had moved toward the door, but she turned back, before heading down to her workshop. "D'ya wanna come sit with me..?" She asks softly, "While Ah work downstairs? Ah think Ah can keep yer machine a secret, until th'very end, even if yer down there with me." She gives a wink.

Though it was just downstairs, she didn't want to leave his side for something like that, where they could clearly be together, even just to talk.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:14 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet nodded, perhaps unsurprisingly.
"I would actually." he agreed, following her to the door to go downstairs. It would help him get an even better idea of what she looked like while she worked, which is part of what he wanted to draw.

"I'll be keeping my drawing a secret too of course... till it's done of course. then I'll show it."

He also liked the idea of just being together, and saw no reason they couldn't be, even for something as simple as this. Besides, it would be more fun since they would be able to converse while they worked. A win-win for all.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Minali Otoyome

Smiling brightly, Minali lead the way downstairs, bouncing down the wooden steps as she descended; her boots made a firm tapping noise on each step. Rounding the door to the workshop, she began grabbing different tools and parts off the walls and shelves. This time, they were more delicate instruments and metal pieces, as she was making something small and somewhat ornamental.

"Y'can't look!" She teases, smiling over at Akhet, "Ah got a blanket t'cover th'bits up, an' everythin'...~!"

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet loved the way she bounced when she was happy, and followed her downstairs with a smirk on his face. He watched her grab various tools, but he himself sat down and flipped open his sketchbook.

"Relax." he laughed, "if it's any consolation, I'll be glancing at this more than anything else." he indicated the blank sheets of paper in front of him. "But I promise..." he said sincerely, pulling out a few pencils, "I won't peek."

With that, he leaned over and started sketching lines. if she watched him, he'd playfully push her away and tell her to work on her own thing, while he worked on his.
Condition: Focused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next