The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Arashi

EXP : 809

You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? Empty
PostSubject: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Arashi

“What an eyesore.” Arashi thought to himself as he looked out his window down to the town below. He could see all the way to slums from here, just like he could when he was on the other side. His old home stared back at him, glaring back. As he signed a handful of documents, he let out a sigh. He was going to go out dancing tonight and maybe check on his private “arena”. But it didn't seem like he’d have the time, he had to at least entertain his guest. As he heated his seal to press on the scrolls, he stroked his guest’s hair with his other hand. He did not remember her name, nor did he care to. Just another to cross off the list after all. He decided to vent his energy into that activity later tonight. Not quite like dancing, but it had its own rhythm to it. Not quite like a fight, but when you think about it still a fairly violent act even when consensual and it was still a work out.
Mood:Bored
Condition:Impatient
Link:

Last edited by Arashi on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek double checked the address on the small parchment he was holding as he stood before a large mansion in the Fire Nation Capital. “This is the place,” he thought to himself, thinking it odd that Count Arashi, a wealthy and well-known businessman, who had made sizable donations to the Royal Family, was accused of running prostitution and slavery rings as well as illegal Agni Kai’s. Tarek however, never ignored a tip-off, and seeing as the accused had such status, he decided to investigate himself.

He stepped up to the large doors and gave a loud knock. Curious to see who would open.

Mood: Suspicious
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Arashi

As the loud knocks rang throughout the halls, a petite yet shapely servant walked to the door. It was late, so the list of who may call at this hour was limited. It was either a late night rendezvous, one of the master’s cronies dropping off a report, or an admirer. Still to be safe, she always opened the slot above the door to peek down. There was a man she did not recognize, she’d have been informed if it were a new employee of his. It also was not proper to assume an admirer considering many men would be offended by baseless accusations. Men were very protective as to how their masculinity was viewed it seemed. She spoke through the opening. “Um…excuse me? The master is preparing for bed. May I ask who is inquiring for him and if you may wait?”

Mood:Bored
Condition:Impatient
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was hardly surprised that a servant answered the door, and even less surprised that she was cautious as to who could be calling at this hour. He couldn’t help but wonder, was this woman a servant, paid for her services, or was she a slave? He quickly shook these thoughts off, not wanting to jump to conclusions before he had all the facts. As the woman asked who he was, and what he wanted, Tarek held up the parchment, which bore the Royal Seal. “General Raiden, I am here to ask Mr. Arashi some questions!” he said in a calm, though somewhat demanding voice.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Arashi

She looked at him for a moment and then closed the slot. There was a slight pause and then the large heavy doors slowly opened inwards. The interior was decorated with various antique vases, golden statues, portraits of the master and his various deeds such as him behind his factory, and his official document granted him his title. The walls and ceilings were intricately carved with images of dragons, and lotus flowers. Some of the dragons were made from the petals. “Please wait here please.” She said, motioning for him to take a seat in the lobby.

“I shall fetch the Count. Would you care for a drink? Tea perhaps?” she inquired as she motioned another female maid to serve the man. “You may speak to her should you have any requests.” She said as she walked away and headed upstairs.

“What is it? Can’t you see that I am busy?” Arashi said coldly, his back turned to the servant. She bowed before him. “My apologies Count Atsushi, but you have a guest. I would have sent him away but he is Master General Tarek. It seems urgent.”

With a wave of his hand, she left and with another, his conquest headed to bed to wait for him. He slipped on a robe and some slacks, sprayed himself with some light cologne and headed down the stairs. This probably was not a good visit, but he should look good for it. Seeing the General, Arashi let out a big smile “General! How very nice to meet your acquaintance!” he said with a booming voice, his arms stretched out. Instead of the traditional bow he went in for hug.

“Now, what brings you here? A little late don’t you think? You wife must be lonely without you.”

Mood:Intrigued
Condition:Good
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Tarek Raiden

As the doors opened, Tarek’s eyes flashed across the room, it was quite a spectacular sight. Tarek himself was married into nobility, but he had not seen such extravagant decorations for a long time. He shook his head when the servant offered him a seat, and done the same when she offered him a drink. “I’m quite alright thank you.” He reassured her, “Though…maybe you can tell me a little more about your…Master?” he asked curiously.

Unfortunately, Tarek’s timing seemed to be off. The servant hardly had a chance to speak before the Count showed up, with arms wide open, greeting Tarek in a very casual way. Tarek smiled politely and before the Count came too close, Tarek gave him respectful bow. After all, this was official business.

When Arashi mentioned Tarek’s wife, his face had a physical reaction, a quick twitch. There was nothing in the world that was more important to Tarek and he flashed a quick glare at the Count. He quickly covered it up however. “My wife is fine thank you…she knows I have certain responsibilities. And as for the hour, I am afraid this isn’t a social call…may we sit down?” he asked, trying to keep it professional

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Arashi

Just the reaction he wanted, something to exploit if need be. A simple one but the most effective. But there was no devilish smirk, no sign of wickedness when hearing the man’s hesitation. He simply took a mental note to store away for later. Arashi humbly motioned for the General to take the center seat, the seat usually reserved for the lead of the house. Instead, Arashi sat on the guest’s sofa. His eyebrows were raised in curiosity.

“So I imagine. Otherwise I’d offer you something to eat. But I close my kitchen at ten. That keeps me from going off my strict diet. Why are you here then? I doubt a General would be here to talk to me about those rowdy kids vandalizing the center statue? Boys will be boys after all. Do you have any rowdy kids of your own?”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek took a seat and and fixated his eyes on Arashi, studying him, trying to figure out what Arashi was playing at. Tarek had interrogated many criminals before and he could notice even the slightest tells, however, he doubted that the Count would give anything away so carelessly. “So I imagine. Otherwise I’d offer you something to eat. But I close my kitchen at ten. That keeps me from going off my strict diet. Why are you here then? I doubt a General would be here to talk to me about those rowdy kids vandalizing the center statue? Boys will be boys after all. Do you have any rowdy kids of your own?” Arashi replied.

Tarek didn’t move a muscle; he held a perfectly straight face. Arashi may have caught him off guard once, but he wouldn’t again. “I do in fact,” he replied coolly, “though I have not come here at this hour to talk about my personal life. I’m afraid that I have come across some…disturbing information, chiefly concerning some off your…business practices…” he said, watching Arashi closely. He didn’t want to give away too much yet, and wanted to see if he could trick Arashi into letting something slip.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Arashi

“Oh? What about it? Everything I own or have invested in is public knowledge, just ask the bank or the royal family. Surely you could just look at my taxes? Has there been some sort of error perhaps?” He replied with a chuckle. When there was no response his smile turned into a frown.

“Oh, I guess this really is serious. Very well, what seems to be the problem? I assure you, despite the tabloids, I always have my employees check to see if every applicant is a legal citizen.” He said as his amber eyes looked into the General’s. No, nothing was amiss, nothing wrong. A simple miscommunication.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:14 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek sat back and smiled slightly, though not taking his eyes of Arashi for a moment. “Perhaps it is a misunderstanding, but of course it is a matter that I have to look in to,” he explained, “I do not turn a blind eye to accusations, however unlikely they might be, and I certainly don’t get any of my information from the tabloids Mr. Atsushi.” He continued, with a calm voice and a steely glare.

Tarek paused and glanced around for a moment. “You have a beautiful home,” he said in a polite tone, “and many servants from the looks of it…it must cost quite a bit to keep them in your employ?” he asked raising an eyebrow and directing his gaze back at Arashi.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:26 am

Arashi

“What can I say? I’m a very fortunate man. Not a day goes by where I don’t thank my lucky stars. I worked hard, spent wisely, and now I have this.” He said, pointing at his wonderful interior.

Sliding his hands across the velvety cushions he smiled at Tarek’s question regarding his servants. “I pay them quite handsomely actually. I can afford it because I can afford to be generous. Honestly General, people in our positions can’t afford not to can we? The paychecks are private of course; I can’t legally disclose that information. Feel free to grab a warrant and I’ll show you those records. I can only give you estimates and averages as of now. You understand right, while I am sure you are an honest man, I do not want my competition to get the jump on me. I have to be careful with that.”

He let out a light yawn and looked over to a clock. It was late; the man was distracting him from his woman, and more importantly bedtime. But on the other hand, the game of cat and squirrelmouse was enticing as well. He could not fight the General here, but he could at least engage in wits. Besides, it was better to try to make friends with an army official.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:46 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek let out a small chuckle. “Oh I have a warrant,” he said calmly, watching Arashi’s face intently for any sign of a reaction, “Though I am sure we don’t have to do anything as drastic as going through your books and accounts now do we?” He continued, realising that if Arashi was involved with what he was accused of, that he would know how to cover his tracks. “I just need to ask you a few questions.”

Tarek noticed Arashi yawn and look at the clock. “Am I keeping you from something?” Tarek asked bluntly. Something about this man made Tarek suspicious; he didn’t trust him as far as he could throw him. Of course he wasn’t planning on fighting with him or anything, however he had a thought that seeing Arashi fight might prove whether or he was really involved in illegal fights. He decided to shelf that thought for now though.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Arashi

Arashi was not sure if he really liked or hated this man. He came prepared and he was perceptive, qualities he had tremendous respect for, but perhaps he was a bit too smart for his own good. But Arashi was confident that he could handle this, he’s covered his tracks before and this was no different. “By all means, do what you feel is needed, you are the law after all. So I trust you will be responsible. I don’t want any stigma hovering over this household or my name. I wouldn’t want to lower staff morale, these people have families to look after you know, and they still have to earn their keep. If they are afraid they are doing something wrong, then they cannot work productively. So, tell me what you need of me and I will accommodate.”

It seemed that the General was not as patient as he seemed. He could play coy, he could play good cop, but he could not handle a clock. “Am I keeping you from something?” Tarek asked in his judgmental tone. It was a tone Arashi had learned to take note of throughout his life. “Just some rest is all. Nothing else important. I am not used to being up this late, and I’m a fairly nocturnal man. Please continue.”

Condition:Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Tarek Raiden

“Ah, well I apologize for any inconvenience,” Tarek said in a calm voice, “it shouldn’t take too long.” Tarek paused momentarily before leaning forward slightly. “What do you know of the city's rumored underground, illegal Agni Kai fights?” he probed, “they tend to occasionally take place in warehouses, much like yours, have you had any break in’s, or any other odd occurrences recently?” Tarek asked, trying to shift the suspicion off Arashi, keeping his eyes trained on the Count.

Tarek’s eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of a large burn on Arashi’s chest as they spoke. “That’s a nasty burn,” he mentioned, “I am surprised that a man of your status was unable to get to a waterbending healer to treat it in time...healers which are usually on standby during bending tournaments.” He inquired curiously. He knew this man was clever, and he knew that whatever secrets he had, if any at all, were well hidden. Anything that Tarek could use to bring out even the slightest response, he would use.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Arashi

“A gentleman’s duel on even ground is Agni Kai. A brawl in a warehouse is not Agni Kai. That is blood sport marketing off of the reputation of what commoners see as sophisticated because nobles do it. They do not understand why it is done and why it should be a last resort or never done at all. I have not had any reports of a break in; maybe it is another company involved or maybe just storeowners who have warehouses?” Part of what Arashi said was true; they were not technically Agni Kai fights. Not as high society recognizes them at least. His Agni Kai was far more real; odds are not always even in a real fight.

He looked down at his chest, and rubbed his hand over it, a light wince from his face. “I was not always, among the high class. My father, did not appreciate that.” He then pointed at his face and then to another scar on his chest. “I had to drop out of school and work at a factory, the foreman cut corners and this happened. A lesson I learned from when I bought out his factory when I grew up.” Once again, a half-truth was harder to see than a whole lie.

Condition:Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek watched the Count closely as he spoke, and as he suspected, Arashi gave nothing away. “You are right of course, though it does not stop them from hosting these illegal fights. We will increase patrols around the industrial districts in any event.” He said with a small nod.

Tarek sat back in his chair. So far, he had nothing to connect the Count with the accusations he received concerning him. However, he still had a few tricks up his sleeve, although he was severely limited in his questioning methods as he didn’t want to accuse Arashi directly yet, at least not until he had solid proof, and so the cat and mouse game the two were playing continued. He leaned forward, glaring at Arashi confidently, “I wouldn’t worry about it though Count…I assure you, I will catch the man responsible for this, and I will bring him to justice.” He said with a slight smirk. This time Tarek’s tactic was more direct, almost threatening, he wanted to see if Arashi felt threatened or not. Either way, Tarek meant what he had said; he had quite the reputation for being unrelenting when it came to matters like this. Once he caught wind of something, he would not stop digging.

Tarek nodded when he explained the wound on his chest. “Ah, I am sorry to hear that, I apologize for bringing something up that might have triggered an unpleasant memory.” He said sincerely, “and not growing up among the high class is something that we both have in common.” He explained, “I only assumed that you might have received your wound competing in a tournament, since some nobles tend to enjoy that sort of thing. I take it you don’t then?” he probed.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Arashi

The increased patrols would not be a problem, at worst they would only discover the false “arenas” The cover up for the more sinister ones being hosted far underground, insulated so the vibrations could not be picked up. He doubted there were any earth benders that worked for Fire Nation police, but paranoia was healthier in this business. When the General glared at him and performed, the typical “I’ll get the one responsible and bad guys never win.” lines, Arashi nodded, “I should hope so.”

“I love sports actually! How do you think I keep in shape? But I prefer regulated ones; it’s safer for the participants because medics are on standby. Also, if I am in a contest, I want my win to be known. I want something to put on my mantle, as you may notice; I collect those sorts of prizes. In fact, I was going to enter that tournament that was announced not too long ago, but I missed the cut off date. Business had to come first unfortunately. Tell me General, do you like games? Are you a sports fan or are you more into mind games like Pai Sho?”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek carefully watched the Count as they spoke and determined that he was either innocent, or a great liar. So far none of his tactics had worked; none had managed to cause Arashi to respond in a suspicious manner. Tarek was severely limited in that he didn’t want to simply accuse such a wealthy benefactor of the Fire Nation. However, it didn’t frustrate Tarek, he would have to accuse him sooner or later, and he still had some tricks up his sleeve, though he would save those for later.

Tarek grinned as Arashi spoke, and asked Tarek whether he preferred sports or Pai Sho. “I enjoy both actually,” he started, “my philosophy in life is about balance, and so I try and keep my mind sharp and my body fit and healthy…I am actually signed up in that very tournament.” He continued. Tarek realized that perhaps seeing Arashi fight would reveal more about what he was accused of being a part of. “Perhaps you will be able to join the tournament after all, a word from a General might be enough to get you squeezed in?” Tarek offered with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Arashi

“I’m afraid I can’t say balance is a prerogative in my life. I say, take what you can get and as much as you can get. You never know if you’ll be able to appreciate it tomorrow, so to moderate is to waste many great experiences. Live everyday as your last, I feel. Balance doesn’t really do that for me. Speaking of seizing the moment, of course I’d join up if you’ll give me an opening. Being invited by a high profile contestant is more respectable than buying my way in after all.” With a smile, he nodded in appreciation. It seems he was paying off already.

“So, is there anything else you wish to talk to me about?”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled; Arashi obviously didn’t share Tarek’s views and philosophies. Of course there was nothing wrong with that at all, Tarek believed that every individual was different and was entitled to his own opinion and lifestyle. However, what Arashi said did give Tarek a little more insight into the type of man he was.

“An interesting view Count,” Tarek remarked, “though I believe that balance is the only way we can truly experience life. Without balance, chaos and disorder ensue. A life without balance makes it feel as if we are experiencing life to the full, to the extreme. Though in truth we are only experiencing half of what is possible for us to experience. A life without balance causes stagnation; our views of the world become narrow, one-sided and dogmatic.” He explained. “Still, there are some might disagree with my views and may actually enjoy a chaotic life, though they fail to realize that chaos is a weakness. It is easy to move away from a balanced state and live as we please, though it takes true strength to maintain balance and control over ourselves and our lives.”
Tarek was known to give long expositions, especially on subjects he was passionate about. “Forgive me for going on so long Count, I sometimes lose track of the time.”

Tarek grinned. “I shall make arrangements for you to join in the tournament then...perhaps we might even have the honor of facing each other in the ring.” He said with a small nod, before his face turned serious again. “I have a few questions left, they will be a little direct, but I have to ask them because of the accusations I received concerning you,” he continued as he shut his eyes and took a deep breath. He was actually using a unique technique which he learned from his blind wife Sanaki, known as heat sense. Only the Raiden family knew of this technique and Tarek had used it to great effect during interrogations to determine whether people were lying. Of course, there were still some people who could lie without any physical reaction thus fooling his heat sense, though they were few and far between.

Tarek looked back at Arashi, with his senses now activated. “Count Atsushi, are you involved in any way with the illegal fights taking place in the city, as well as the selling and purchasing of slaves and prostitutes?” he asked in a serious tone, watching Arashi closely.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Arashi

“I’ve come from rags to riches, met many great people, been too places people only dream of. I achieved a fortune through my own hard work and I can say I live my life without regrets. I’d say I’ve lived a full life my way just fine. I’ve achieved power, happiness, and knowledge, I see no weakness there. Just take a look around at my home and my smile. “Arashi said as he pointed to his mantle of trophies, portraits of friends, and finally the letter verifying his title.

When Tarek finally got down to business, things actually became more tolerable for him. Dispelling rumor and fear was what he was great at. These were heavy charges, all true, but none could be proven. Chances were the General heard a rumor, nothing more. Otherwise, they would have stormed the castle and took him in a much rougher manner. Tarek had nothing on him, Arashi knew that. Tarek was now only digging for a probable cause. He would have to leave empty-handed. “No. I have not now or ever engaged in such heinous activities. Being exposed to that life by living in such slums has had such concepts leave an awful bile taste in my mouth. I’ve had friends who had suffered through such crimes and could not imagine any soul-bearing man to engage in such activities.”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded. “Of course, we all live in our own ways and see the world from our own perspectives, my philosophy on life is certainly not the only way to go, and while it may work for me, it will not work for everyone. You have done well and accomplished much, even though you came from humble beginnings, and that…I respect.”

Tarek sighed inwardly as Arashi answered. He had absolutely no physical reaction as he responded to Tarek. Either he was telling the truth, or he was a really good liar. Tarek nodded and stood up. “I see…Well that about concludes our business. Thank you for your time Count, I apologize for having to bother you at this hour, but as you now know the accusations were most severe and I had to follow up on them immediately.” He said in a diplomatic tone.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Arashi

He gave a nod and a bow as he listened to Tarek. It sounded like he was finally leaving. Judging from the sound of things, there was a weak link in his network. He would have to silence this rat at some point personally. He’d boil him alive with his bare hands. He’d send one of his top men to look into in the morning. He’d probably get answers the day after. “I understand you’re need for coming here. It is a sad day when we must make these precautions. I hope you will find your culprits good sir. If you need anything, please let me know. I also hope you can fit me in that tournament! Would you like anything before you head out? Tea or wine perhaps?”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek bowed respectfully back at Arashi. “I am quite alright thank you,” he said in reply to Arashi’s offer for something to drink, “I won’t take up any more of your time, thank you for being so helpful and for understanding my need to come over here myself and ask you these unpleasant questions.” He paused, “and I will remember,” he said with a grin, “I look forward to seeing you in the upcoming tournament. I will let you know as soon as I have confirmed your place as a participant.”

With that Tarek walked over to the door, he threw a glance at one of Arashi servants. He still wanted to speak to one of them about Arashi, but it would be much too obvious now, so instead, Tarek turned back to the Count for the final time. “Of course for the official report I will have to send someone over tomorrow to collect some of your records and possibly an alibi or two, nothing serious or personal, just being thorough… Thank you again for your hospitality,” Tarek said as he stepped outside, “goodbye Count Atsushi, I’ll see you around.” He said in closing. Tarek knew this to be true, for better or for worse, this wasn’t the last time they would cross paths. Their meeting had been interesting, and though Tarek didn't get anything out of him, he had gained a strange respect for the man, despite the fact that he still didn't trust him as far as he could throw him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?   You Come to my Home and Accuse Me? Empty

Back to top Go down

You Come to my Home and Accuse Me?
Page 1 of 1