The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A break from the business

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Fire Nation

A break from the business - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled, blushing slightly as he pulled hr hands away form her privates. she wasn't exactly shy of what she was showing off, but at the same time, she was naked, sensitive, and exposed. had had seen every bit of her by now.

"that... that is true." she replied, though she didn't want to move. "I'll be glad to dance... but... well first... I want to enjoy this moment... as simple as it sounds, holding hands means a lot to me... mostly because of how sensitive my hands are. I feel safe; protected... despite be so exposed."
she giggled, nodding her head towards her naked body, wiggling her little slippers.
"though I will definitely dance in a few moments, I promise."

Mood: Happy
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek couldn’t help but grin at Sanaki as she spoke. She was extremely cute as she blushed and wiggled her little slippers as she stood there exposed. He found her hands extremely soft and warm as he held them in his, with his thumbs lightly rubbing them. He didn’t mind waiting and could stand there all night looking at Sanaki’s breath-taking body as he held her little hands in his.

“Take as long as you want,” he said with a loving smile, “I am enjoying this just as much.”

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled swinging her hands playfully. she enjoyed their embrace.
"just a few more minutes." she giggled, her senses telling her that he was very obviously checking out her naked body, "I like this..."

and she did. she didn't mind him checking her out; he had said himself that she was extremely beautiful, and so she figured why not let him see her in her natural beauty?
after a few more moments, she smiled, and then giggled.

"ready to see me dance?" she asked, taking his hands and rubbing them up and down her own beautiful hips.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:58 am

Tarek Raiden

“I like this too,” Tarek whispered as he held her hands which were now swaying playfully. Tarek let out a long contented sigh as he stared at her perfect naked body. Her hands were still so soft and warm in his.

Tarek grinned as Sanaki eventually put his hands on her hips and guided them up and down. He soon started rubbing them himself and he loved every moment of it. Her hips were beautiful, soft, smooth, and perfectly contoured and he rubbed them lovingly. He clearly loved touching her. He nodded his head in response to her question, “Yes…I’d like that.”

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki gave a soft sigh of contentment as he rubbed her naked hips. "mmm..."
she probably loved being touched just as much as he loved touching her, so in all, it was probably a win-win for both of them. she slowly began swaying her hips, not ever sharply enough to make him lose the position of his hands. in fact, she seemed to be doing it slow on purpose so he could keep his hands there. that was what she truly wanted.

she was going to take her time dancing like this, because she loved her touch. her skin was especially silky-soft and smooth in this region of her body, as it seldom was exposed. its softness and warmth made it amazing to touch though.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 am

Tarek Raiden

Sanaki’s hips swayed slowly and gracefully. Tarek’s hands could feel every movement she made as they followed her soft, exposed hips move this way and that. Tarek let himself feel her movements and pick up her rhythm. Once he found it, he slowly started walking in a circle around her. His hands, which were still on her hips, were turning her with him.

Tarek couldn’t help but stare as Sanaki turned on the spot swaying her hips, while Tarek slowly walked around her. He could tell by the way that she moved her hips that she was a dancer, and a good one at that. He continued moving with her as he looked deep into her eyes, he couldn’t help but let out a content smile, he was enjoying this.

Last edited by Tarek on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki continued her dance, slowly and gracefully swaying her lovely hips to what had to be her own beat. she smiled widely when he started moving with her, and she enjoyed his company, and his gentle touch on her naked, sensitive hips.

she was unsure what it was about him, since she couldn't read minds, but her senses had picked up something about Tarek that she enjoyed and loved, and could feel safe around, which is part of why she felt the way she did, and why she was perfectly fine with showing him just about everything. after all, apart from her slippers, there was naught a stitch of clothing on her body, and Tarek was getting a full view of it.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 am

Tarek Raiden

As the dance continued, Tarek slowly started sliding his hands up her hips and waist, with smooth soft motions. The feeling of her pale, silky smooth skin rubbing against his fingers and palms was amazing. His hands could also feel every movement she made as she danced made, no matter how small or subtle. Besides all this, he got to watch her exquisite naked body move gracefully and beautifully. It was truly unforgettable to Tarek.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki gave a soft "mmm" as he ran his hands up and down her soft, smooth hips. she continued her dance, her little slippers making minimal, if any, noise as they touched the ground with her steps. the rest of her naked body was easily visible in the dimming light because of its lovely pale color.

she was obviously well-aware that he was watching her naked body sway... but that just made her enjoy it more, knowing that he liked what he saw.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Tarek Raiden

As much as he enjoyed watching Sanaki’s beautiful body move and sway in the dim, evening light. Tarek found that he couldn’t much help himself, and soon he let his hands glide past her hips as they cradled her butt. Her butt was perfectly shaped, firm and round, and her skin was silky smooth to the touch. Tarek’s hands slowly squeezed into it as he gave it a strong but gentle tug and pulled Sanaki right up against him.

Sanaki was leaning against him from the way he pulled her. Her breast and hands were pressed up against his chest as he cradled her spectacular butt in her hands. His head leaned in close to her and he stared her lovingly in the eyes for a moment before he brought his lips closer to hers, until they were right on the verge edge of kissing her.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki's eyes widened for a brief moment when Tarek's hands slid around and touched her butt, but after a tiny squeak from surprise, she smiled. her skin was soft and sensitive, and with how much she sat on her butt, it felt good when it was rubbed or massaged. Tarek was probably one of the only ones who had ever been lucky enough to grab her bare butt like this.

she seemed to like the hug, for she wrapped her hands around his. when he leaned down, she leaned up, and her lips met his...

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek felt pure bliss as Sanaki’s hands wrapped around his and she leaned up and kissed him. The kiss was long and full of passion. It was also extremely intimate and Tarek wished he could drag this moment out forever.

When their lips finally did part, Tarek looked deep into her glazed eyes. He let his hands glide down her arms until they fell softly onto her hands. “Sanaki, I…” he said as looked at her lovingly and held her little hands tightly, “…we only met a couple of hours ago, but I feel like I already know you…trust you…” his right hand slowly let go of her hand and moved over her face. His palm and fingers cradled her cheek gently, “…and…love you.” He said with absolute sincerity.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

35 years had given Sanaki a good few kisses in her lifetime, but this was a first in several areas. for one, this was the first time that she had kissed someone while completely naked. for two... this was probably the most intimate of her kisses.

she smiled when he took her hands, and paid close attention to the words he spoke, as if they were his last. when he finished, she paused for a moment, as if thinking how she felt.
but, the answer was clear. here was a man who was gentle, kind, caring for her. Here he was in front of a naked woman with an extremely beautiful body, and he loved her for who she was (though she figured her body might be a bonus. no harm in that ^^). she felt completely calm and safe in front of him, despite showing him every part of her body.

"Tarek, I..." she paused for a moment, as if a bit shy, "I love you too." she hugged him tightly.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek lovingly hugged her back. He was extremely glad that she felt the same way. After a long, intimate hug, he held her at arm’s length and stared at her with a massive grin for a moment before he moved in, grabbed her butt, and started kissing her passionately.

Tarek was so lost in the moment and was kissing Sanaki so passionately that he found himself walking forwards as he did, Sanaki had to back step as he went so as not to fall over backwards. Tarek soon fixed this problem by lifting her butt (which was already in his hands) and pulling her right up against him as he continued walking forwards, his tongue wrestling with hers as their mouths were locked to together. He soon found himself having to stop and turn to avoid walking right of the little hill, as he made out with Sanaki.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki felt safe with him holding her, even if it was on her butt, and so she was okay with things that way. she stepped backwards slowly when he did, leaving her clothes behind except her little slippers.
her senses were off as she let him guide her around the place. she didn't know how close to the edge of the hill they were. all she knew was that she was enjoying this moment, and that she was madly in love.
Mood: Infatuated ^^
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 am

Tarek Raiden

A very cool night breeze started blowing across the island, but Tarek couldn’t think of anything but Sanaki, as they were locked in their passionate embrace. He was completely smitten with her. After a long, drawn out, and absolutely amazing kiss with her, he pulled away slowly and looked her deep in the eyes. Even though they were blind, he just knew that she knew when he stared into them. “Sanaki…” he whispered, still staring deeply and lovingly into her golden-glazed eyes, “…it’s getting late…and it’s getting quite cold…I better get you home.”

Tarek walked her back over to her clothes and gently put her down. His hands lingered on hers a while before finally let them go, and helped her get dressed. When they were done, he offered his hand out to her. “You are the most amazing person I have ever met,” he said with a happy look on his face, “now let’s get you home.” Tarek was completely and utterly in love with her, but wasn’t angling for anything more than just taking her home, although he would not decline a request to join her inside for something a little more intimate, if she so desired.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:12 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki didn't realize how chilly it had gotten util he had let her out of his warm and cozy embrace, and her naked skin was exposed to the soft but cool breeze.
She knew about eye contact, and her senses were keen enough that even though she did not know or understand the significance of it, she knew how to do it.

she nodded when he set her down. "I didn't realize how chilly it had gotten till you removed me from your embrace." she chuckled lightly,holding his hands. "you're really warm."
soon they let each other's hands go, and Tarek proved to be a gentleman and helped Sanaki get back into her clothes.

she couldn't help but giggle and blush only slightly when he complimented her. "thank you..." she smiled. "you are one of the nicest, most respectful people I have ever met--probably THE most, in fact." she just didn't like dealing in absolutes; she felt it made it sound slightly less sincere. still... she loved him more than anyone else she had ever met thus far, and that was certain.

when they got home, it was a bit chillier than expected.
"this is my beach house," she replied, indicating the rather lavish and spacious structure, "while it's nothing like the manor back home, hopefully it'll do. you're welcome to stay as long as you want to." she gave the invitation with a warm smile. she hoped he would take it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek let out a big smile at her statement. “Well, it’s a common trait amongst firebenders…although honestly…I think the sight of you naked, pushed my temperature up quite a bit!” he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. “And uh...thank you…” he said with a smile in reply to her next statement.

Tarek led her home holding her shoulders as they walked to shield her from the wind a little. Soon they arrived, and Tarek’s eyes widened as he looked at her ‘beach house’. Tarek had never really lived in any luxury, and he wasn’t really sure how to respond. “Will it do?” he asked in disbelief, “It’s amazing…” He paused as she invited him to stay and found himself quite relieved and pleased that she did. “Yes…” it was the only word that came out his mouth as he stared lovingly at her, he didn’t say anything further, he just took her hand and walked in with her. He had never been happier.

Mood: Deeply in love ^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki gave a hearty but cute laugh at his remark. "true... I suppose a little sensitivity to the cold might also be up there... or is that just me?"

Sanaki smiled when she noticed that he approved of her location. "I'm glad you like it then..." she smiled. "t's warmer in here... though the breeze was nice for a while."

she paused for a moment, letting both of them make themselves at home. "y'know..." she piped up... "there's not really a reason for us to let the breeze make me keep my clothes on, if you know what I mean."
she giggled, but it was not a seductive giggle; just a friendly one.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked around the interior of Sanaki’s house. It looked better inside than outside, and outside was spectacular. Despite its beauty, he soon found himself staring back at Sanaki, once again he was lost in her beauty. He stared at her as she stood quietly in her red Kimono which perfectly complimented her pale skin and jet-black hair.

Tarek was slightly startled when she spoke, as he didn’t realize that he was just staring at her in silence. He quickly shook it off however and listened to what she had to say. Her words were soft and sweet and Tarek loved the sound of her voice and her little giggles. He smiled at what she said, being very glad that she said it, and stepped up to her and gently held her shoulders. “That’s right…no breeze in here,” he said as he let Sanaki’s kimono fall off her right shoulder and started kissing her exposed neck.

Mood: Madly in Love

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki was not truly vain, as she could never be 100% sure what she looked like, since she would never know. still, it didn't stop her from accepting that she was beautiful. there was far too much evidence supporting this fact.

similarly, she did not mind that he looked at her; stared at her even. she knew that he liked it, and she liked him staring at her. she felt completely safe around Tarek, and that was part of why she was so fine with being naked in front of him.

she giggled softly. "yep... no breeze at all."
she let him slowly peel it off her. he had seen everything that was underneath, and she was fine with showing it all off to him again.
Mood: Deeply in Love ^^
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:21 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek continued his kisses down her neck and onto her exposed shoulder. He slowly let the kimono slip off her other shoulder as well and the kimono easily slid down her body and rested around her ankles. Tarek held her hands in his and looked into her eyes with a smile. He pulled her hands down to his shirt as he quickly leaned in to peck Sanaki’s lips.

He spun her around and let his fingertips lightly brush down her arms as he leaned his head over her shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist and caressed her flat, toned stomach from behind and whispered into her ear: “I love you so much.”
He now moved to her bra strap and loosened it before letting the straps fall down her shoulders. Her chest was completely exposed as he completely pulled off her bra and reached around body to fondle her soft, perky breasts.

Next to come off were her panties, and Tarek turned her to face him before crouching down in front of her to reach them better. He slowly worked them down her hips, pulling one side at a time. It soon just fell to her ankles all by itself. Tarek smiled and stood up, he was looking down at Sanaki, who was standing very close to him now. He reached around and let his hands clutch her beautiful, firm butt. He pulled her against him, and lifted her off the ground. The only thing she was wearing was her little slippers. “You can keep those on…” he whispered with a smile as he disappeared with her into the bedroom.

Mood: Madly in love ^^
Condition: Aroused ^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki giggled softly as he removed her kimono and checked her out while she stood there in her underwear. she looked quite cute in her little lacy undergarments with her slippers that were the same color. she smiled when he pecked her lips, and she returned the favor, giggling.

as he spun her around, she smiled, heaving a relaxing sigh, and enjoying the way he caressed her soft, warm belly.
"I love you too..." she whispered in response, and she did. while she may have been very attractive and somewhat alluring to the general public, she didn't let people take off her clothes the way Tarek was doing at the moment. she chuckled softly when he removed her bra, and softly moaned in contentment as he took a few moments to play with her beautiful breasts.

she chuckled, her face taking on a cute blush as he removed her panties. all of her clothing and underclothing was now in a little pile around her ankles. she squeaked when he pulled her towards him by her butt. her ankles slipped out of her pile of clothes, and all she had on were her little slippers. Tarek's remark made her laugh, and she playfully kicked her feet. "okie dokie!" she cooed, and she disappeared with him into the bedroom.

Sanaki woke up later with a vivid recollection of the previous evening. she had let Tarek spend the night with her (in more ways than one), and so she woke up next to him... or rather, would have, but he was asleep when she woke up, and she fell back asleep within a few moments. x)
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek’s eyes slowly opened the next morning as he started to stir. He recognized Sanaki’s bedroom immediately and could recall every detail of the night’s intimate...activities. He turned over to Sanaki and found her beautiful, sweet face next his and he sighed happily and contently.

Sanaki was beautiful as she slept; she looked so calm and content. Some strands of her jet-black hair had fallen over her face and danced about as she breathed in and out softly. Tarek smiled, she was so cute while she was sleeping that he just stared at her and didn’t want to wake her.

Mood: Madly in Love ^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:33 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

It was several minutes before Sanaki woke up, and she she did, she stirred without even opening her eyes.then again, she was blind and it made no difference, but it was still rather cute to see the little purple makeup that she wore on her eyelids.

slowly but surely she came back around.when she did, she remained rather serene.
"hey..." she smiled sweetly, "good morning indeed, eh?"
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from the business
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next