The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

EXP : 3155

Character Description
Position: Admiral
Nation: Fire Nation

Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] Empty
PostSubject: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:33 pm

The weather was a clear cloudy day with the sun's rays shining on the abandoned houses that were stationed at this city. Five fire nation blimps flew across the city preparing to land on the open forest field that was right below them. The blimps all coming to a complete stop having ropes coming off the open hatchet of the blimp going down to the open grass field. Inside one of the blimps, Kashikoi stood at the horizontal window with his arms to his back looking down below at the open field grass. Two fire nation soldiers were a few feet behind him just examining the Admiral's posture. One of the fire nation soldiers spoke up with a bit of worried in his tone of voice and his frighten face."Admiral.... Is it true what rumors have it about this place.....that dragons live here and that this place is heavily booby trapped..."

Kashikoi ignored his words as he walked over to the ropes that were connected to the ceiling of the blimp. Kashikoi grabbed the rope and slide down it making his landing on the floor with his feet. Five fire nation soldiers followed right behind him going down the rope as well. In total, there are 25 fire nation soldiers all on the open field with Kashikoi's arms to his back leading the soldiers. Kashikoi projected his voice wearing his normal attire being the fire nation admiral uniform and his mask. "Our objective is to find the legendary dragon egg, it is still rumored to be here in this city."

A fire nation soldier stepped forward from the formation and asked a question. With his arms to his side he looked into the Kashikoi's eyes with a straight confident face.

Admiral, If the rumor is true. What will this egg grant us..... and will this benefit just you or all of us here who is working hard to find this egg?

Kashikoi looked to the soldier and didn't want him to tell the truth on what he was really going to do once he had the egg, he also was going to only use it for himself. Kashikoi spoke up with a strong confident voice.

"This egg carries the next generation soldiers of the fire nation, this will boast up everyone here once the egg is eaten by each and every one of us. The egg shall grant us strength and speed. Since you all are fire benders, you shall be granted a new kind of bending from eating this legendary dragon egg."

The soldiers were looking at each other having a small conversation with one another thinking that if what the admiral said was true... then that everyone there would become stronger then before. The conversations were coming to a complete stop as another fire nation soldier stepped up to speak.

"Admiral...I highly doubt what you are saying is true at all..."

Kashikoi slightly turned his head to face the fire nation soldier that spoke up. Kashikoi with a strong confident said this to the soldier.

"You don't have to believe me, you can just stay here while the rest of us ends up finding the egg and not sharing it to those who questions their Admiral's words."

The fire nation soldiers looked at each other making there final decision whether to go with the admiral or stay behind and get nothing. To those fire nation soldiers who have heard evil things about the egg, they decided to stay while the others stood by the Admiral's word. The soldiers went from 25 to 15 soldiers. The 10 soldiers who refused to venture off with the admiral didn't really believe his words or listened to the rumors that they have heard back home. Kashikoi saw as 10 fire nation soldiers stayed with the blimps while the other 15 were determine to stick by the admiral's side.

"Now then, Lets go men.

The fire nation soldiers went forward as Kashikoi was right behind them. Several traps were activated during the long forest travels that they went through. 5 fire nation soldiers were caught in the pit trapped being dropped into a 20ft ditch. While the other 5 soldiers were killed by weapons that flew when they sprung the wires with their legs by accident. The traveling has stopped as five fire nation soldiers were left, with Kashikoi being in the back with his arms to his side.

"Alright men... We have lost some good men going this far into the forest, just a few more miles and we will be at the city

Kashikoi had his map that helped guided them through the forest but the traps were the only thing that wasn't mentioned in the map. After miles and miles of walking through the thick forest they finally found the entrance to the abandon city which had vast amount of vines in the houses that were around the place. These houses were rather small, but Kashikoi was looking for an underground base of some sort which had to be around this city somewhere. Kashikoi and his men looked through a few houses finding the same repetitive items in the houses. Kashikoi finally saw a temple which was big and covered in bushes and vines. Kashikoi entered the temple with his men seeing nothing but vines and poisonousness plants near the sides of the walls. Kashikoi went to the middle of the alter and saw a trap door which was dusty and made of wood with metal material to close the trap door. The 5 fire nation soldiers opened the trap door slowly, seeing nothing but pitch black in the trap door.
A fire nation soldier used his bending to cast a fire ball in his hand and sticked his hand inside the trap door. Nothing but shallow water was seen with a narrow hallway in the middle of it. Kashikoi jumped in the trap door first, making a small landing of 5 inches. Kashikoi saw a bright light up ahead seeing an egg on a wooden table from his distance. Kashikoi had two of his men join him while the other three close the trapped door and stood watch. Kashikoi and his men walked through the narrow hallway reaching up to the egg on the table.A fire nation soldier spoke up with his arms to his side.

Admiral, is that the legendary egg?

Kashikoi walking over to the egg with his right hand taking a good grip on the over sized egg. Water was dripping right above Kashikoi's head, Kashikoi looked up and saw a huge over sized dragon staring directly at his face. There distance was 5 feet apart from each other. The two fire nation soldiers looked up and saw the dragon staring at them. The dragon's mouth was the only thing sticking inside of the place with parts of his eyes and face clearly visible. The dragon looked like he was stuck, but Kashikoi knew that he could break that ceiling in a matter of seconds. Kashikoi still had his right hand on the egg... waiting to see what was going to happen next.....

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Kako Anthropos

The soldier that had spoken moved towards the admiral , all whilst quite obviously keeping his eyes on the giant beast above him, whom it seemed he'd noticed before the others. Only when he reached the admiral did he tear himself away from the burning eyes of the Dragon. Thankfully, he was able to throw himself in between Kai and the egg, the bulk of his large body blocking the egg, he shouted "Wait Sir! This egg is ancient, it could be booby trapped! Let me touch it first sir." With that, he made as if he were turning to the left, but instead threw a crushing right hook at the Admiral's forehead, that would no doubt knock him off his feet.

With that, he threw off his mask, revealing himself to be Kako Anthropos, spymaster of the Fire Nation. Chances are that the admiral would have seen him around the palace once or twice, though they'd never talked, and Kai probably didn't know exactly who he was. The Fire Nation soldiers likely had no idea who he was. He'd been hearing all about Kai's little escapades, and had been meaning to get around to dealing with him for a while. It was just a matter of finding the right place. And when the network had informed him of this little outing, well, he just couldn't pass it up. Kako cracked his knuckles, "Well well well, look what we have here. You've been causing a lot of trouble for us, Kashi boy, a lot of trouble indeed. Doing so many grand things without the firelord's orders is quite serious you know. Did you really think I wouldn't find out?" It was quite ironic really, considering that Kako was acting of his own accord. Still, at least he wasn't invading anywhere.

Mood: Ready to rumble
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Kako on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Mako appeared outside, a smile on his face, "A little late for treasure hunting, isn't it?" The three soldiers were little more than ragdolls compared to Mako's skills. He lunged forward, lashing out with a roundhouse, followed by an elbow. Two of the three fell, and the last raised his hands defensively. Mako's eyes narrowed as he smashed his fist into the man's face, sending him sprawling to the ground. He looked down at the door, no doubt his benifactor was already inside. He lifted the door, and looked inside, cautiously moving down the steps.

It wasn't so much fear, as basic survival. He was in no mood to be kicked by the man who had hired him, or anyone else for that matter. What he found was a very fist-happy Kako, his benifactor, and the man he had been hired to help tag, and bag. He managed a cocky smile, closing the trapdoor behind him. What caught him by surprise was the pair of eyes looking down from the cieling, he recognized that dragon, he'd seen it in his travels here. He managed a small smile, 'Please don't smash in that roof, you'll kill us all.', he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Kashikoi's hand was on the egg and out of nowhere this bulky figure came in between the man and the egg. Kashikoi quickly released the grip of the egg seeing how this man was standing in between. Kashikoi was quick on his toes as he knew that no one has ever tried to get in front of him and do a foolish move. Kashikoi heard is words carefullly....

"Wait Sir! This egg is ancient, it could be booby trapped! Let me touch it first sir."

Kashikoi saw the man pretend to turn left but really tried to launch a fist to his face. Kashikoi quickly had his hand take a strong grip to the man's fist, with kashikoi having quick reflexes his back was leaned back having a close call in getting hit by the man. Kashikoi fixed his body posture quickly taking the release off his fist and having him jump far back away from the man. Kashikoi getting into a combat stance hearing his words again.

"Well well well, look what we have here. You've been causing a lot of trouble for us, Kashi boy, a lot of trouble indeed. Doing so many grand things without the firelord's orders is quite serious you know. Did you really think I wouldn't find out?"

Kashikoi then decided to speak out of his mask
"You must know a lot about me... To bad that I don't know anything about you....

Kashikoi had a grin on his face as he looked into the man's eyes. Kashikoi was still in his fighting stance having him quickly being cautious of his surroundings. Kashikoi quickly did his zig zag small run over to the bulk figure being no different no matter what his size was compared to Kashikoi. Kashikoi pulled out his twin chopsticks being 40 centimeters each in size, He sent strong chi into them as he was running over to the man, within a split second he sent his chop sticks into the man's ribcage hoping to paralyze his mobility when the strike happens. Kashikoi was more worried about the dragon then this man who was right in front of him. Kashikoi was trained in CQC so there was no way this man had the speed or tatics like Kashikoi has. Though he never underestimated any of his opponents that he has encounter.... Kashikoi waited for the man to react.

Last edited by Kashikoi Kai on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 am

I'd delete the post but I can't.

Last edited by Kako on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 am

Last edited by Kashikoi Kai on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:32 am

Last edited by Kako on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am

Last edited by Kashikoi Kai on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Kaka Anthropos

A small smile crept across Kako's lips, looks like the cavalry had arrived. Hopefully Mako would be able to deal with the other soldier whilst he got a feel for Kai. As Kai tried to drive the chopsticks into his torso, Kako smoothly moved to the left, turning right at the same time, so that the chopstick in Kai's right hand narrowly missed his stomach. Without pausing, he continued, jumping backwards slightly, and putting some distance between him and Kai. The spy smiled once again, before clapping slightly.

"Almost caught me off guard there, admiral. But you interrupted me. You see admiral, I'd quite like to get you out of our hair. You're giving the Fire Nation a bad reputation. But personally, I couldn't give two shits about what happens to you, as long as you stop causing problems. So, here's what we're going to do. First of all we're going to have ourselves a little sparrin' match. If I win, then you agree to modify all of your blimps and the like, so that they don't show the symbol of the fire nation. Basically, I want it to seem as you're acting alone. If I lose, you do the exact same thing. Because let me tell you somethin', If I have to find you again, i'll come with the full force of the Fire Nation behind me. Or, we could do it the hard way, and I could roast everyone here alive." He spat a small amount of flame out of his mouth to emphasize the last point before continuing. "So here're the rules to our sparring match: No bending, no chi blocking, no weapons. Just me and you, I imagine my companion will have to fight yours, hopefully they should keep each other occupied."

Mood: Focused
Condition:Well

Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Kashikoi placed both his chopsticks inside his fire nation admiral uniform. Kashikoi then began to inhale deeply inside his mask as he begins to get into a fighting stance but a little bit differently then before. With his legs spread out with his arms also being more close to his chest and face to protect it. Kashikoi heard his words clearly and responded.

"You have a deal."

Kashikoi began to make his hands in form of a karate chop, this was his first art in fighting someone without using chi. Kashikoi took his run over to the man's body figure, within that split second he notice a wall being very close to the man's right side of the body. Kashikoi quickly made his flash sprint over to the wall in a quick jump he made his left side of the leg be his holding as he jumped higher using the wall's support to attack the man's right side. Kashikoi attempting to send multiple strikes to the man's neck and head. Kashikoi breathing through his mask calmly waiting to see if this hit the man or not.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako saw Kai coming, and moved into a fighting stance. When he started to run on the wall, Kako opted not to move, as he could see what could be made of the opportunity presented to him, that is if he was fast enough. He changed his stance slightly, so he was poised to jump to his left. Then, when Kai shot his right hand at him, Kako grabbed it with his right. He proceeded to pull, whilst moving to the left and turning right. If Kai did nothing, he would be roughly slammed into the ground, and Kako would unmercifully grab both his arms, pinning them to the floor, whilst resting his left foot on the admiral's spine.

Condition:healthy

Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Kashikoi in mid air sees that Kako was about to grab his hand but Kashikoi quickly sent both his legs forward using the man's outer part of his hand as a stance to jump far back away from the grab. Kashikoi jumped back taking his landing on the ground being against the wall with his arms forward, he fixes his body posture, Kashikoi quickly took his sprint over to the man's bulky body changing his karate chops to fist instead. Kashikoi sends his right uppercut over to the man's chin. Kashikoi hoping that this would land as the ceiling starts to bring down dust and pieces of rock from the ceiling due to Kashikoi using the wall as a foot hold. Kashikoi hoped that this would impact the man. Kashikoi grinning underneath his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Kaka Anthropos

Kako grunted, it seemed they were fairly evenly matched. He'd have to start breaking things. As Kai was about to uppercut him, he leaned backwards, catching the arm with his right as it moved past him. He proceeded to pull, and move to the right with incredible force, enough to jerk Kai off his legs. If Kai did nothing, he would be brutally bashed into the wall that he'd just run up. Although it would hurt like hell for a few seconds, Kako doubted it would do anything serious, still it would be a good opportunity for him to follow up on.

Condition:Healthy.

Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] 142sw2a
Kashikoi Kai

Kashikoi knew that he was going to easily dodge it. He saw him lean backwards as he quickly moved his arm away to avoid the arm trying to grab it. Kashikoi quickly sent his other hand to press against the man's wrist area. Kashikoi just using his right forearm as a hand stool. Kashikoi using his left hand doing a one handstand on the guy's arm as he pushes himself into the air having a small leap into the air having Kashikoi right above Kako's head. He then closed his left leg into the inner thigh having his knee attempting to pile drive the back of Kako's skull. If this hit Kako would have a minor head concussion being a bit dizzy in the head following an impact to the ground head first. Kashikoi was hoping that would happen, waiting for Kako to react.

Mood:Serious
Condition:Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Kako Anthropos

When Kai grabbed his wrist, Kako noticed how the admiral had launched himself into the air, now Kako wouldn't even have to move him off his feet, Kai'd done it for him! As Kai moved into a handstand, Kako grabbed Kai's wrist with his left hand, and forcibly tore the admiral off his wrist, at the same time jerking both his arms downwards. Kai would be slammed into the floor, where Kako would proceed to smash him into the wall again. Kai was about to be broken.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] 142sw2a
Kashikoi Kai

Kashikoi was in his one hand stand with his left hand press against Kako's right hand, not grabbing it. Kashikoi was looking below and saw that Kako changed his body posture and attempted to grab Kashikoi's wrist. Kashikoi quickly pushed himself off to the left side of Kako's body. Kashikoi made his landing on the ground taking a leap far back getting into a fighting stance. Kashikoi panting a bit under his mask as he was starting to sweat under the mask.

Mood:Serious
Link:

Last edited by Kashikoi Kai on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] 14x1kw9
Fire Nation Soldier. 5'7ft , 160lb.

The fire nation soldier heard small footsteps coming down from the small hallway. The fire nation soldier who was also Kashikoi's assistant turned to face Mako. He heard the bodies of his fire nation soldiers hitting the floor that came from above the temple. He knew that he had attacked his men. The fire nation soldier began to channel his blue flames into his hands waiting to see what would make do.

Mood:Ready
Link:

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Mako turned a cold gaze on the Fire Nation soldier. A smile appeared on his face, and he cracked his knuckles. "Looks like I arrived just in time." He lifted his arm, using the lightning fighting form, blue sparks danced off his body as he twisted and lifted his fingers, pointing them directly at the soldier who was clearly prepared to strike. "Bang.", he said, launching a bolt of lightninf at his opponent that lit the room with a magnificent blue light.

He didn't wait for his attack to land, but instead, span on heel, roundhousing, and releasing a blast of flame to follow his initial strike.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 pm

The fire nation soldier saw the lighting bolt coming his direction, with his quick movements of the hands. He launched a power blue fire blast out of both his hands having the light bolt enter the powerful ball as it adsorb the lighting bolt as the fire blast kept going forward. The fire blast clashed with the blast of flame making the two attacks grow bigger and bigger and finally the explosion happened. The hallway got a little bigger having both of the attacks turn nothing but ashes with the hallway looking like a huge ditch instead of a hallway like it was suppose to be seen as. The fire nation soldier got into a fighting stance with his hands gathering up more blue fire escaping his finger tips turning into five blue flamed balls. He waited for the man to attack once again.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Mako watched the proceedings, and cursed under his breath, bracing himself for the explosion. He bent the flames as they came his way, creating a sort of shell to keep himself unharmed by the explosion. After the smoke cleared, and he realized the soldier was still alive, and even worse, unharmed, he lashed out again, this time kicking off the floor, aiming a downward axe kick to the soldier's head, no flames included, followed by a quick double-jab, releasing a pair of small fireballs.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:58 pm

The fire nation soldier saw him kickoff going close to him. He saw him preparing to do a downward ax kick. He saw him lift his leg up in the air, The fire nation knew so much close combat attacks due to him and Kashikoi training all the time together. He quickly leaped back combining his hands together to have the 10 balls of blue flames combining together to make one big blast. He released the blast as it was heading towards Mako, this attack would be going his direction as he was about to do his downward ax kick. Mako hoped the attack would impact Mako.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Mako growled, and released a blast of his own, continuing his axe kick, but now using his own flames to tear through the blast that the soldier had delivered. His eyes narrowed, "Is that the best you can do?!", he asked defiantly, bringing his flaming heel down toward the soldier's head.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 am

The fire nation soldier saw the kick but it was too late to avoid it. He took the full impact having his mask crack fully but it was still on him. The fire nation soldier dropped to the floor being knocked out. He laid there not moving a single muscle. At this point in time, Kashikoi and Kako just got out from sparing each other. With Kashikoi panting like he was going to sweat.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Saiko
Saiko

EXP : 450

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 pm

"Come on!!!" Saiko had been pulling Suiken toward the forbidden city. "I'm sure they have loads of treasure here! And you'll get to be on a adventure, Come on!" While trying to pull her towards the Ancient City, Saiko spots 5 fire nation blimps up in the sky with the ropes dangling down lifeless. "Oh no....they're here..." Saiko had still kept trying to pull her because now she wanted to get to the treasure first before the firebenders could even though she was sure they were closer. Maybe if she ran they could make it.

"You can't just give this up....PLEASE!!!"

Saiko had gave her twin sister a pleading look, clasping her hands together. She gets on her knees to actually try and lure her into coming.

"Please..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]   Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashikoi's Experimentation Project [ Open To All ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next