The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Loki

Loki was in a pleasant mood, the treasure was theirs, she'd proven she was stronger than she thought, and she'd just been pinned down by a dead man. All was good. Tarek quickly opened a crate and held out some of the gems that were inside. Loki's eyes went to their maximum size and an unnatural sound escaped her. She then closed her eyes and whispered, "Thank you." over and over. It was hard to tell whether she was thanking Tarek or some deity, it almost seemed like she was speaking in tongues. Finally, she opened her eyes, looking like she'd been in a pleasant dream.

"Best day ever." she said to Tarek, holding a ruby in her hand and fiddling with it.

"But I feel like we left something behind..." Loki looked down, "Oh shit, Daichi."
She wasn't worried, it seemed more like she'd forgotten to turn off the faucet or she'd left her money at home. She sighed, realizing they'd have to go back for him and leave the gems all alone.

Mood: Happy/Frustrated
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Daichi

Seeing his chance, Daichi managed to grab hold of his dagger, free his arm, and stab Zolin in the chest. As one would expect, Zolin coiled over. Deciding that it was a good idea, Daichi opted to slit his throat, and did so. Sadly, this was not one of his brighter ideas, as Zolin's blood ended up gushing over his face. Daichi struggled, but ended up realizing that he couldn't get free. As such, he had to wait there for a moment whilst Zolin swayed from side to side, hoping that he didn't fall and crush him. Of course, the inevitable happened, Zolin fell on him, managing to headbutt Daichi in the process. The assassin groaned, and wriggled a bit more, to no avail. It seemed he would have to wait a few minutes until someone found him. Patience was a virtue, and the assassin had plenty.

Mood: Patient
Condition: Injured

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek couldn’t help but laugh when he saw Loki’s expression and the way she seemed to thank some deity or another for the find. It was good to see that she was so excited about all this and the excitement was almost contagious. He chuckled as he checked a few other crates, watching as Loki fiddled with a huge red, ruby.

When Loki mentioned that they were forgetting something, Tarek instantly remembered Daichi. “Dammit,” he said as he dropped the lid of the crate he was examining and ran towards the door. “We’d better go find him!” he said, gesturing for Loki to follow, “those jewels aren’t going anywhere.” He reassured her.

Soon they were back in the main chamber and Tarek noticed two bodies, one heaped on top of the other. He made his way towards them and felt a bit of déjà vu as he rolled the massive body off of Daichi. Tarek noticed that both Daichi and Zolin were full of blood, “Are you alright?” he asked as he offered Dai a hand to help him up with.

“We found the treasure and most of the artifacts…all packed and ready to go.” He said with a smile after Daichi was back on his feet. As he was about to continue, he paused, staring curiously down at Zolin. His eyes caught a glimpse of a small piece of parchment sticking out of the dead waterbender's pocket and he carefully approached the the lifeless body. He reached out, and pulled the parchment out, before slowly opening it. The parchment showed a detailed illustration of the Royal Palace, and of the tunnels beneath it. “Interesting,” He said curiously as he passed it on to Daichi, not giving too much thought to it, after all, Zolin had been foiled and wasn't going to be carrying out his plans, whatever they were.

"We better get back to the treasure," he said after a moment, after all he wasn't sure how long it would be before reinforcements arrived, if they would arrive at all, but he sure as hell wasn't going to take that chance.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Loki

Another corpse was moved off of someone, and Loki grinned at the coincidence. She was glad Daichi had been able to hold his own. Loki nervously glanced back way they came, anxious to get back to the treasure. Finally, Tarek was ready to go, and Loki pranced ahead, leading the way to the bounty. "Oh man guys, this is so awesome." she said cheerily. She'd stolen plenty of stuff before, but this sort of treasure was of a quantity she'd never seen.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Daichi

Daichi allowed Tarek to pull him up "Fine, thanks" He was practically itching for Tarek to hand him the plans, only barely resisting the urge to snatch them. Once he did have them he inspected them, licking his lips slightly. Daichi decided to save his evil laugh for later, focusing on getting out first. Oddly excited, he shouted "I KNOW, RIGHT??"

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek’s companions seemed extremely excited, of course Tarek was too, but it was like he was taking a couple of children to a fair. He chuckled at the thought, and continued on. Soon they arrived back at the chamber where the treasure was being held. Tarek immediately started going through the crates, sorting them out. Turns out most of them were just filled with books and scrolls, with only a few containing gold and gems. It was still enough however, for Tarek, Daichi and Loki to all be able live in luxury for a long, long time. “Help me get these crates up with the pulley,” he asked gesturing for Daichi and Loki to come over to him and help as he began moving the treasure.

Soon they were back above ground, with the treasure equally split between them. It amounted to one very large chest each, as well one smaller, carry-sized lockbox. “I don’t know how you guys are going to carry all that, but you can afford any sort of transport that you want now, I suppose,” Tarek chuckled. “I am going to stay behind and coordinate with the University…help them catalogue the rest of the findings.” He said turning to face them. “Thank you both for your help, I really appreciate it,” he smiled, giving them a small bow. “If either of you are ever in the Fire Nation or need any help with anything, be sure to look me up.” He said sincerely

Mood: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Loki

Loki had transferred half of her bounty to a backpack in order to lighten the chest and more evenly distribute the weight. It was still incredibly heavy, but she figured she could get it back to her current lair without dying.

"Well uhh...goodbye Tarek. Daichi." she said. She gave them a nod, and, after everyone said their goodbyes, she walked away with a huge grin on her face. This was perhaps the funnest adventure she'd had, and she'd even gotten rich off it. She also felt a little more confident in her airbending, even if she'd only been able to accomplish such power because they were in a tunnel. She'd be sure to run into these two again.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Daichi

Daichi clutched his chest protectively, practically hissing. He was, however, absolutely thrilled. But he wasn't going to show it until he could do so without his rep being damaged. "Goodbye then." He said solemnly, before walking off, giving intimidating glares to anyone that dared to look at his chest.

From the distance, Tarek and Loki would be able to hear a "MUAHAHAHAHAAH" shortly followed by something different. Daichi had begun to sing, dancing merrily into the distance.

*CREDITS*

"You may think i'm overcome with anger and agression
Symptoms common to one who makes wealth his obsession
But you see, not me
I've got a secret weapon
That keeps me happy, and gay...

I'm still rich!
Filthy rich!
As far as i'm concerned this whole Catacombs thing
Went off without a hitch!
'Cause now i'll have the best escape routes I could ever get
While they have nothing but getting blamed
For my victims going to H. E. double hurling sticks!
Oh, life's a bitch!
Well except it ain't for me
'Cause i'm still rich

This way no Catacomb gangs will ever taint my career
Besides, who the hell would even serve someone who's so obviously queer?
And now that I have such great knowledge to use against the plebians
My customer fee will multiply by three - so if you ask me, I won!

This may be the happiest day of my entire life
I promise i'm not crying inside

Because i'm still...
Rich!
Filthy rich!
Trust me, my strategy worked perfectly
Didn't have one single glitch
Shucks, I can go to the palace and kill whomever I darn well please
Whilst the world leaders shit themselves
And get down on their knees
Oh, life's a fuckin' bitch!
Well, except it ain't for me 'cause i'm still...
Horse ridin', henchmen hirin'
Weapoin firin', early retirin'
Luxury yatch buyin'
Rich!"

Mood: FABULOUS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)   Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Old Ba Sing Se (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3