The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good morning, all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Good morning, all! Empty
PostSubject: Good morning, all!   Good morning, all! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 am

Just found this place, and I think I like it. I was looking for more information on character creation so I could figure out what to play, but there's very little.

Got my character picture, right here:

Good morning, all! Tengfei

I'd like to build something that the game needs, but...got any advice? What's overdone? What's right out? I'm here to listen!

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Good morning, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, all!   Good morning, all! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:24 pm

We're pretty lax on character creation, so do what you would most like to do is my advice. As for what's overdone, assassins. Assassins everywhere. Welcome to the forum, we're very glad to have you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Good morning, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, all!   Good morning, all! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Anything is fine, really, as stated above. And I suppose assassins are indeed overdone [this one is an ex-assassin, even].

As for information on character creation, you can find the template here, some examples and tips on how to use the character box here. Any information we have on character box coding and what little, vague reference to the 'requisites' of character creation is in the New Chapter RULES.

Hope any of this helps. And I'll see if I can't talk to the other staff and make a more solid topic confronting the subject directly.

Other than that, thank you for considering New Chapters. Hope to see you start roleplaying soon.

~Hakota Zai, Moderator
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Good morning, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, all!   Good morning, all! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Welcome to New Chapters!
Back to top Go down

Good morning, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, all!   Good morning, all! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Heh. I wasn't about to build an assassin. I've been thinking of an airbending messenger so I can get my love of parkour athletics on and travel between all the zones. Hope that's not too twee.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Good morning, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, all!   Good morning, all! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me, assassins are overdone but definitely weigh your options, they're unlimited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good morning, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, all!   Good morning, all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning, all!
Page 1 of 1