The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anyone good at drawing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Is anyone good at drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 am

I was wondering if anyone can draw well... and if you would like to post pics (and have a camera), please do.

Last edited by Bai Hu on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 am

I'm above average, I suppose, but I can't draw people for shet. But, I can never finish a drawing, once I'm halfway I think the drawing fails and I tear it up and throw it away.

I also don't have a camera to take decent pictures with.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 pm

You don't want to see my drawings becaus they will give you nightmares LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Well I like to think I'm good. The my character profile I did myself. ^^ I'm rather proud on how it turned out, as I tried to do her in the style of the show's animation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm terrible at anything beyond stick figures... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 am

It turned out pretty nice Yoora, andyou said you drew hat in an attempt to emulate the avatar animation so I'm sure your own style is eve better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:32 am

if you're interested, visit my deviant art page here www.zuko17gothika.deviantart.com Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 am

Wow Shiva, your most recent drawings are great! The light reflections off the hair are also done well =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks! but they'll be prettier when done in digital or colored..I only use 3 pencils and they weren't scanned at all Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 am

One for sketching, shading, and a pencil for filling the lines? I personally like it witout color but thats just me. The Momo coloring is real nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm

oh the momo thing? hahaha thanks...it's an old art though...back when i was still in high school Smile and yeah that's how i use my pencils Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:57 pm

I do not prefer to judge my work myself, but if you want to you can take a look here
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 am

I'm a horrible artist
Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:29 am

bad enough that there is no way I could make more than a couple cents off of my work, good enough that I can at least get the concept down of the character or image I'm drawing.

You can see samples of my crap here, and a few other random scans and other crap here, or here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 pm

I believe I am. I did get a 5 (highest possible score) on the AP Art Exam, and I did skip two years.
So yeah, I think so.

www.13raincell.deviantart.com is where you can find some of my work. I really don't post a lot of it, but you can see a bit there, if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Lol anyone wanna draw a Firelord for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Sure, I'll stack your requests with others though I'm not promising a certain date when will it be finished... I just need your description of this Fire Lord XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone good at drawing?   Is anyone good at drawing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone good at drawing?
Page 1 of 1