The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azula
Azula

EXP : 727

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation Princess
Nation: Fire Nation

Return of the Princess Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:11 am

It has been 1 Year since Azula had left for her travels in the South Pole, Finding many things, and studying the Water Bending techniques, She figured one a few things that assisted in crafting her own firebending strategies.

After returning home and stopping at the port, men from the palace arrived with a throne which the four would carry to the fire nation palace. the throne would go through the Fire Nation Capital, and then to the palace. The Men would carry the throne into the palace where she would say, "Set me down here." The men obeyed, hopping off of the throne she wouldn't say a thing to the men, her guards would spot her and proceed to follow her.

Walking through the courtyard she would stroll through along with her guards, stepping through, the palace workers would try to speak with her by saying things such as, "Welcome back, Princess!" and, "It is an Honor, Your Highess." she would ignore them and continue walking towards the training Grounds.

Once she reached the training grounds she would turn to her guards. "Set me up four training dummies." the guards would nod, "Yes, Princess!" they would return with the four dummies. She knew it was time to test her new strategy. she slid up her sleeves to reveal containers, appearing to be filled with black powder..

Smiling, she would do an assortment of finger movements, the containers would slide up from their safety. she would then hold out her right arm, and then raise her middle finger higher then the other four, launching powder out of the container in a very straight line, then she would fire a spark, the spark was enough to ignite each of the specs of powder, causing a line of explosions towards the dummies, she would repeat these process for the other three, all the dummies would lie in smoking ruin, battered, burnt, and with chunks out of them. "Can't wait to test this on an enemy.." She would smirk, then slide the containers back up her sleeve. leaning against a stone pillar in the training ground hoping to encounter a sparring partner she could practice Chi-Blocking with.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 am

Hakota-Zai

A ruckus emitted from one of the entrances to the palace training grounds. Shouting from a guard and another one trying to calm him. The reason for the soldier's anger was clear; the two guards held a chained captive in tow. What it was that had so infuriated the guard was unclear, but had been something along the lines of the captive referring to the man as "Quite the loyal and dedicated mutt," and asking if the soldier "knew how to keel over and play dead for the Fire Lord." Such were the ways of Hakota-Zai, the killer mercenary known more commonly as Dead-Eye Zai, given his past proclivity to kill anything money set his sights on, and not to mention his one good eye-- the other torn and useless from an unknown childhood accident.

"So I guess the dog has a fiery temper. I thought firebending was all about self control," he taunted, spitting out minor blood from the cut the guard's smack had developed in his mouth. The guard looked at him with blind fury in his eyes. Flame wrapped about the guard's hands. The other guard would not allow such an outrage, however, and threatened the angered guard to withdraw. The guard, in the presence of the princess herself, had no choice but to turn about and storm off.

Normally, Zai wouldn't be allowed onto palace grounds without special permission, given the guards kept him out as if he held the last plague known to man. So being intentionally brought here was at first a surprise to him, though the chains were understandable. His crimes had been pardoned, but not necessarily forgiven. The remaining guard that had likely saved his life merely did so out of respect for his Princess. And similarly only undid Zai's shackles for the same reason. It was clear to Zai the princess, having returned from her trip, had some intention for him here.

"Thanks, mate. You've the patience of a sun warrior," he said, turning about to approach Azula. He gave a grin to his old friend, and the closest thing he's ever had to an apprentice. Some years ago he'd shown her a few tricks and they'd known eachother since. And in the years that followed her saving him from the rope, he found he had a debt he'd likely never pay off to his friend.

"How was the trip, Zula," he inquired, raising his only good eyebrow as he examined the tattered dummies. "Picked up a few neat tricks, I see. What can I do for you?" He wasn't sure how she'd greet him, given it'd been a year since they last spoke, whether it'd be a handshake, hug or otherwise.

Mood:Indifferent.
Condition:Fit and Well.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:38 am

The Ruckus in the area had Azula curious, she knew it was Hakota-Zai. After the Guard had stormed off, she kicked the battered and burnt training dummy out of the way, she wore the traditional Fire Nation royal breastplate and clothes of fine Hyacinth Silk with a golden trim at each corner.

She would chuckle when they Hakota entered, "a few tricks indeed." She would glance at the dummy that clearly wasn't destroyed with any physical or firebending attacks. "The trip proved successful. That isn't why I brought you here though." She would stroke her chin gently with her right hand.

Proceeding to explain, she would look at Hakota with a casual gaze, pacing around in a line, "You know I wouldn't risk bringing a trained killer like yourself to this palace without a reason, Yes?" She would stop pacing and look at Hakota, "I didn't exactly bring you here to rekindle old friendships either, Hakota." She would then nod, knowing he understood. "You know why I called you here, You have something to teach me. Your crimes have been pardoned and you are under my guards watch, So I'll ask you to behave while here, no running off and murdering my brother." She would nod at him. "I trust you can agree to that, With the agreement, you may live in this palace under the supervision. And with that, you are my guest."
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 am

Hakota-Zai

Hakota watched as she paced before him, his arms crossed with an amused grin on his sharp face. He wore the same clothes as nearly always: the poor, old, tattered cloak that wrapped about him; the dark Kiyoshi garments beneath it with the traditional dress replaced by loose leggings; and the cloth that covered his hair and sloped down to cover the scarred right eye and the destroyed tissue around it.

Despite herself, Azula was being quite formal. Perhaps in light of her position in the palace. "Yeah. I figured this wasn't exactly a formal reunion. What with the guards and all. All it takes is asking," he said with a chuckle, though he knew it was a joke likely to go unacknowledged.

She stated for him to promise his restraint whilst within the castle, so he put a hand in the air and one on his heart in mock honor, given he had none. But he'd respect her wishes, given he could just have easily been hunted down and killed instead of brought in. "You've my promise. I haven't killed a soul in a year as is. Call it an act of sobriety. I've little intention of getting into trouble again, so you've no worry from me." He mulled over the idea of staying in the palace, though. At the very least, if he wanted, he could escape if it came to it. But while brought here somewhat forcibly, he owed a debt to the Princess, and he was one to always pay off his debts, especially to those of power.

"Want to learn more of the art of blocking, huh?... Fair enough. As long as I'm safe, fed, and housed, I'm plenty fine with staying here. Call it a deal, then," he said, extending a hand to make it official. "No funny business from either of us then," he added quickly.

Last edited by Hakota-Zai on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:18 am

She would watch him speak while he was bound, she would then think in her head, that perhaps she could expand upon his freedoms and rewards. "I can promise you will be fed, given a suite down the hall from mine, and in the end, you will come out a very wealthy man." She would say sweetly, trying to be more generous then she really had to, for the sake of it being her old friend.

She decided to tell him what his freedoms are, In a serious tone, she would begin pacing again and then start to say.. "You may have your own custom made garb to wear, whether it be armor or a simple robe, most people won't appreciate you walking around the palace in ... Those. Further more, you have Permissions. You may enter the City of the Fire Nation, and you have a pass that will be renewed every week that allows you to enter the palace, you may come and go from the palace as you see fit, However; you must tell me before you plan on leaving the Fire Nation, further more, you must tell me how long you are going for."

She would nod, "Now, Are you ready to practice?" She would say before removing his bindings from him, and removing the royal breastplate, leaving them in equal armoring, she would move backwards and take a stance.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:32 am

Hakota-Zai

"I accept all of these freedoms, then." He sighed in relief with the bindings gone, and placed his sword and fans upon the ground, putting them at equal weaponry as well, not just armor. "Though I quite like my garb, I respect that it'd be poor etiquette to walk about a pristine palace in such dirtied garments. Let's begin, though," he'd say, not really taking a stance.

He would act as though waiting for her to attack He didn't want to make the first move, but instead show that Chi-Blocking was mostly about avoiding and countering an opponent's aggression. So he would let her initiate combat. "Ladies first," was all he'd say, in a mock tone of respect. He didn't mean to be disrespectful, only to be smug.

Mood:Prepared.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:38 am

She would grin at this decision of his to let her go first, knowing it was strategic. "Very Well.." She would come at him, opening slowly, she would increase her movement speed, and then attempt to jab at a few pressure points, hoping to take her teacher by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 am

Hakota-Zai

Zai was slightly impressed. She had attempted to surprise him by graduating her speed, and aiming for pressure points in order to surprise him. This showed she knew a blocker's greatest strength was surprise, but such surprises didn't work against those who knew chi-blockers. One could not trick a blocker with blocking techniques. And this was a lesson to be learned with much pain.

Azula knew the points for which she struck, but it took an experienced blocker to know whether or not they'd landed their true mark. All Zai had to do was shift lightly, ensuring the points were missed by a mere fraction, acting as if he'd merely been surprised and had failed to dodge. He'd follow by stumbling lightly towards her. He fell, as if paralyzed. But the real surprise came when he was about to hit the ground, spinning his body with lightning speed, aiming with a kick to try to sweep Azula's feet out from beneath her with a firebending legsweep, though it produced no flame, it was aimed to trip her. Zai figured this would grant him true surprise, using a technique a blocker should not know as well as deceiving her into believing she'd finished him so easily.

Mood:Focused.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 am

As Hakota took the hits like a champ, Azula would be in shock, had she actually struck her master? Did top his skills already? She appeared impressed with herself, egotistical even, she grinned as he fell paralyzed, or so she thought.

She would take her stance once again, when he sent the kick towards her feet she would succeed in tripping her, as she took the tumble she was surprised that he had fooled her so well, she fell to the ground, his masked attack took her in great surprise, hitting the ground she would look up at him, wide eyed.

"It Appears I have much to learn from you before I may achieve perfection." She would state bluntly, though appearing honored to train with her friend once more.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am

Hakota-Zai

Hakota was satisfied with the results. Not in the fact he held a short victory, but that his lesson had gone through. He approached her, a hand out to help her up.

"We all have much to learn, Zula. Even I am no master, as Chi-Blocking is an art shrouded in mystery. I shall teach you all I can, however, and maybe even learn more along the way, myself." He was sincere in his response as he helped his friend back onto her feet. It was quite the honor indeed to spar with her once again. While she had much to learn, she was already showing signs of much potential.

"Though you did quite well to try and surprise me like that, know before you learn that Chi-Blocking is an art to be used as a last resort. If everyone knows you can chi-block, they'll expect it from you, and you lose your surprise. So mix it up a little." He said quite casually. He wasn't quite a formal teacher, and wouldn't nearly be so tough as General Yu had once been on him.

Mood:Satisfied.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 pm

She nods and respectfully bows to him, however quickly switching moods, "I can show you around the palace now if you would like." Smiling an adventurous smile. "Its almost dinner time anywho, So it may be best if we get a start. What do you like? Chef's cook up anything I ask em' to, and now you aswell." She would say, telling him another permission he has.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Hakota-Zai

Hokota bowed in return, straightening promptly as she switched the conversation.

Hakota grinned as she mentioned his new power over the cooks. He'd exercise that one well, given his proclivity towards such. A tour of the palace also sounded rather grand, since he'd never had a formal showing of the place. "Sounds great, actually. A tour and free meals. I tend to like jackalope of any sort, myself," he said bluntly, not even minding how common he sounded.

It was nice not to worry about the next meal and where he'd end up sleeping for once. And from the sounds of it, he'd be quite wealthy to follow through with this. He decided to consider it a job, albeit for an old friend. The wealth didn't matter to him, though, he was usually rather selfish, yes, but not really greedy. He had learned from his mistakes as 'Dead-Eye Zai'.

For now, he merely motioned for Azula to lead the way. 'Twas, after all, her palace.

Mood:Well.
Condition:Pristine.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:04 pm

She smiled, "Let us leave this room, it smells like black powder and smoke." He would see a palace maid, "MAID!" She would yell loudly, "Assure the training grounds do not smell like a used firework by the time I return, am I clear?" She would bow and say, 'Yes Princess.' and move towards the training ground to proceed the cleaning.

Azula would lead him down a hall, "This is Military Wing we are in, Perhaps someday, if you impress Novai, you will end up as a tactician here." She would lead him towards a room and then open it. "This is where the generals have talked war since the beginning of the 100 year War, a room full of History, from Sozens Conquest of the Air Nomads, to Azulons Campaign against the Earth Kingdom, all the way up to.. Err, ...Azula and Ozai's plans to turn the Earth Kingdom into a bonfire.." She would be quick to get through that one, trying not to remind herself of what a shadow Azula the 1st left upon her.

Next they would arrive in the technology wing, "This is where the latest Fire Nation Weapons of War come from, Tanks, Airships, all that, their upgrades come from this room and this room alone." She would nod, and see they are building a new model of Airship at the moment.

She would then walk down the hall and arrive at an area that smelled very good, it was the cooking wing. She would swing open the doors and walk through, the chef would approach her, "Princess Azula! I think you'll like what we are cooking tonight! It is a new soup. The best critics in all of the Fire Nation tell us it is delicious..!" He would hand her a small bowl to test it, She would take a sip and then say, "Apparently your critics need a bit better taste in food.." she would sigh, "But it will do. Whip us up some ribs while you are at it." He would nod, "Yes Princess- Who is this tramp with you?" Azula would look at the chef, anger in her eyes. "Do not call friends of mine tramps, I do not want to make the mistake of burning the skin off of your face, are we clear?" the cook would appear scared. "Y-Yes Princess.. I just want to know.. Who is your new friends?..." She would smile, "His name is Hakota-Zai, an Old friend of mine, and my Chi Blocking teacher, you will be serving his food he asks for and filling his belly with your most tasty food, do you understand?" The cook would nod, "Y-Yes, a new master in the palace, this is most good." Azula would smile, "Now, get back to work. I don't want dinner over or undercooked, got that?" She would bark at him.

Azula would smile, "Palace workers are basically slaves, they know they have to earn their respect, not sucking up like that man, Hmmph." She would say in a lady-like voice.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Hakota-Zai

As the maid began cleaning the room, Azula lead Hakota into the military wing. He marveled at the exquisite architecture that was before him. He'd never seen the palace in the daylight before. The sun added to the brilliance of the exquisite structure. Then Azula commented on the possibility of becoming a tactician. "I don't think I'm aught fitting for commanding others. I've always just been the white lotus of the pai sho board. Always the one used as the pawn to another's will." It was a simple statement, and had been true until he became a lone vagrant. But he found the thought of it rather benevolent.

"I'm sure you'll leave a less of a scar and more of a legacy than she did," he said in response to her naming the rulers who'd sought war in the past. It had seemed Novai was on the brink of war, himself; Zai, though, didn't find this concerned him, and moved on quickly with Azula to the tech wing. Here he saw a myriad of inventions, including the airship that loomed over the rest, in current development. He wished he had the knowledge to understand the machinery, but unfortunately he was a warrior, no scholar or inventor. He was baffled by the ingenious designs and prototypes.

Next was territory more familiar to him. Food, of course. The fragrance captured Zai's sense of smell as they approached, entering the kitchens. Hakota briefly found it intrigued him that Azula so easily walked among the palace servants. Royalty more oft than not thought themselves too above such things. A cook, however, deemed it worthy to outright insult Zula's guest. Zai was used to insults, and shrugged it off, but his friend thought otherwise, verbally assailing the cook for such. The vagrant, who really looked the part of a tramp, grinned.

"Well if the try to suck up to get anywhere, the deserve to go nowhere," he stated as he looked over the kitchen once more. Dinner from here seemed it'd be quite tasty, really. And with the staff of the palace willing to serve, he knew he'd have quite the comfortable place to stay when in the capital.

Mood:Intrigued.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Azula, happy to show her friend around the palace, would continue her tour of the palace. She would next come to an ornamented staircase, she would look up it, three guards would come down and look at Azula, before saluting, she would salute back, dismissing them. they would then take off their helmets and walk away, stroking the sweat from their heads, Showing a tad bit of restraint on the Hard Working and respectful.

After going up the stairs she would pause, "This is the suite floor, where all guests, royalty, and nobility stay, You will be staying on this floor." They would turn the corner to see two fire nation boys who looked to be of the age of 16 each, they would see you turn the corner first and say, "What are peasants doing wandering through the halls of the Fire Nation?"
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Hakota-Zai

Once again, Zai internally admired the architect. The palace was definitely quite grand, and far too exquisite to make him comfortable. He felt as if his mere presence dirtied the place. This was only confirmed by the two youths who outright questioned his mere existence here.

"Oh. Not much, just wandering about, admiring the views, planning on chowing down later. Y'know. Peasant stuff," he stated with an outright grin. Once again it was hard to decipher whether or not the comment was disrespectful, or just plain sarcastic. Either way, Zai found himself amused by the teens.

Mood:Amused.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Azula would then walk around the corner, and look at the two boys, hearing what they said, she would give them a death stair, they would appear scared. Without even having to say say anything, they would start backpedaling, she would look at her as if she threatened to have them hung "I-I'm sorry princess, I didn't you you had ties with this.. p-... Gentleman, y-yes, gentleman." She would walk away, slowly, as if very scared.

She would then snarl, "Hmmph, Sweet Kids, Huh." She would say sarcastically, Azula would then nod at Hakota, "The Tailor should have left a similar garb to your current one in your room, only with adjustments to make it more suitable for palace wear, she also had an old Earthbender battlegarb from the 100 Year war I asked for her to give up for you." Azula would then lead him to a door and open it, "This is your suite, Like it? Or want me to request you another?" The room would appear like other fire nation rooms, blood red and gold, with a matching bed, a dresser, bathroom, a window with a great view of the Capital. and a mint on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Hakota-Zai

Zai watched as the boys turned tail and ran in fear of the princess. She had obviously earned both respect and renown for her temper and direct attitude. It was something Zai could respect, himself. He was used to such assertive dispositions; being so could get one many places quite quick. "I'm sure they are sweet to nobility," he'd say promptly.

It interested Zai to see the room he'd be boarded in. He hadn't expect something so extravagant, especially not for the garment that was laid delicately upon the bed, an almost exact replica, aside from golden lace embroidering the pristine cloak, and the more traditional Kiyoshi robes. He was used to sleeping wherever he might, from cheap inn rooms, to sometimes going so far as just napping on the streets. So the concept of being so pampered now was nigh impossible to comprehend for him. "N-no... 'Tis fine." His usually indifferent, level tone finally gave way to impression. He expected that night's rest would be one greater than any he'd had before.

Mood:Surprised, for once.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Azula would be quite happy that he was pleased with his room, she would palm her chin for a second, before remembering to say, "If you need anything, the servants are basically slaves, they will do everything up to jump off a cliff for you.", chuckling after she would say this, she would then begin to leave the room, "Oh. I almost forgot, brother Novai is coming home soon, and we are going on a trip to Ember Isle, If you want to tag along and meet the o'mighty firelord, be my guest." She would lean against the door, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Hakota-Zai

A trip to the most pleasant island in the Fire Nation, then? Hakota saw no reason why not. Perhaps it'd be a chance to let loose for once. He grew tired of being so tense lately, with wars on the horizon, and poor work as of late.

"Sounds... Relaxing, actually... I have to admit, however, that meeting the Fire Lord is an intimidating concept. Particularly since I doubt he'd enjoy the company of an ex-assassin," he'd state, scratching the back of his head. He gave a prompt smile to Azula, however. Perhaps some rest on the beaches of Ember Island would be a welcome relief.

" 'Tis a plan, then. So long as you nor Novai don't mind my being there."

Mood:Normal.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:17 pm

She would nod, "Novai won't mind. And if he does, its easier for a sister to ask for forgiveness then it is permission." She would smirk, happy her friend is coming along with her on the trip. "Shall I leave you be be acquainted with your room, then?" She would say politely to her guest.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Hakota-Zai

"Then I'd be happy to accompany you, Azula." He'd give a smirk in return; he was also fairly enthused to be going. "And lest you've otherwise I can do for you, I should likely become familiar with it, aye." He then glanced at his garments, then to the exquisite garb laid out for him. "And I think it'd be best if I got rid of these dirty rags before dinner," he said, though while he'd never truly throw away the sentimental clothing, it would only be respectful to be presentable.

Mood:.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Hours later, she had left Hakota alone to get to know his room, she would send a maid up to call on him for dinner, the maid would knock on the door. "Mister Lee?" the quiet, shy maid would say. "Sorry for bothering you Umm.. It's time for Dinner..." The maid would say quietly. she would wait for him to come out, waiting patiently, standing up straight.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Hakota-Zai

Hakota had been resting himself after switching garments into the more expensive ones that had been selected and tailored for him. After a while of bathing, rest, cleaning his head-wrap and finding a good place to stash his old clothes so no maid nor other servant would find it and discard it, a knock came to the door.

Zai poked his head from the room, looking at the servant from his now-clean visage. One that, if not nearly half covered by the washed cloth he wrapped about his head, and the scar hid beneath such, he'd actually be quite attractive, and less shadowy, as some deemed his appearance.

He gave a slight, one-sided grin as he saw the shy maid. "dinner, huh? Was wonderin' when those chefs would be done with dinner." He stepped out from the room, closing the door behind him. He looked strangely official in the pristine Kiyoshi relic, and the -in his opinion- overly extravagant cloak. Despite the official air about him, it was still obvious he was a less... Noble man than those in the castle.

"Thanks," he said in reply, beginning to walk off only to stop after a moment and turn back to the maid. "Uhh... Which way is the dining hall," he'd ask, a hand at the back of his neck in mock embarrassment. "In fact... Perhaps it'd be better if you lead me there." He paused a moment. "If you've naught else to do, though. If you're busy, I'll find my own way," he said casually. He was not nobility, and it was obvious he wasn't used to being served by anyone. Such just wasn't his nature.

Condition:Washed and Healthy.

Back to top Go down
Azula
Azula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm

The maid would look up at him after adjusting her dress, she would then have a shy look on her face, "Well uhh... Its down the hall to the left.. I am uhh, very busy.." The maid would say, trying to say it very quickly, "Gotta deliver towels, thats it!" she would scurry off without another word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Princess   Return of the Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Princess
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next