The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher Empty
PostSubject: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Full Name: hanazuka komiko

Element: water

Birthplace: N. Water Tribe

Position: amature waterbender livin like everybody else

Personality:is a glass half empty kinda girl, is hopefull but know not to put her hopes way up there she can get sarcastic and rarely agressive to thous who get in her way( tries to solve conflict with words instead). She is timid at firts but can open up as a friendship grows. Isint really strong but thats her goal to be a waterbending master. Can ber a bit of an air head when in come to strategy and different styles of fighting.

Abilities:waterbends at beginer level but is verry good at defense since she learned how to hold her own like an earthbender by watching earthbenders in her home town. Her water bending in ofencive mode is a compleat tragedy, since she only knew earth benders she keeps trying to imitate them, causing her water bending to most of the time litteraly "blow up in her face".

Appearance: She has a dark brow tint to her skin tone. She is also verry tall for her young age (almost 6 feet tall) . She wears baggy black pants with a grey belt with an earth kinghdom insighnia on it , dark brown boots with a black stripe running down the side, a short dark green tank top and light green gloves.she has long straight dark brown hair held up with a green ribbon. Has orange color eyes and verry wide eye shape, body shape is a bit "chuby" people with arrogant minds would say but shes actually normal and healthy side.

History: born in the northen water tribe but left to die during a blizzard when she was only 2. She was taken by a pair of hikers on their way to the N. Water Tribe though they looked and asked everywear and everyone but her parents were never found and so she was adopted into their family, though she was gifted with being a waterbender her parents refuse to let her learn until her 13 birthday.Every day since then she has been in full moon bay waiting and hoping to find a waterbender who is willing to take a leap of faith on her...though threw it all she has had pretty much no luck even at times when she finds water benders like her, they eather have to littel time or arent ready to give up time to train such a young water bender.

(note: she is verry young so for now her story is verry short, as time passes ill write ALOT more).

Last edited by hanazuka* on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a few things)
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm

you have to first create a character.

the proper template can be found here.

=Zul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i think..   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 am

i think i fixed it (not sure)
if you can please check

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 am

moved it to characters for ya. [this is Zulera BTW]

I think before this will get accepted you will need to add a bit more substance to it, ie making the paragraphs a bit longer.

I'm notoriously harsh when it comes to character profiles, so I'll leave that part up to the other admins, who will see it within a couple hours. however, take my advice and make it longer, as you're that much more likely to get accepted. =)

=Meili=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:06 pm

thank you for helping me lately M'lady
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Okay, just a few more things. Your appearance and history don't meet the minimum word requirements, but you could probably reach it easy. Just write in complete sentences and you can probably reach it.

And when you do start RPing, make sure you RP in 3rd person, like this: Loki was walking, instead of: I was walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Okay ill get right on it!
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Approved. Sorry, I didn't know you updated this. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher   Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanazuka Komiko: The search for a waterbending teacher
Page 1 of 1