The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waterbending characters roleplay?

Go down 
+3
Maranzano
Dong Wang
Meili
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

EXP : 1050

Character Description
Position: Waterbending Student
Nation: Water Tribes

Waterbending characters roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:40 pm

I'm not new here at all but tgere's a lack of people about that I can talk to easily due to timezone issues; if anyone has a waterbending character and is willing to roleplay with me, please post. ^^ I roleplay Kiyoto obviously, and he's a ten year old beginner waterbender. If anyone can make that work I'd be happy. c: Hope this is right place to ask.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:51 pm

well what timezone are you in? All I see are a bunch of proxy servers linking back to California, US, or the UK.

other than that, I would simply have to ask you two questions, which can often times determine a character's relevance in the grand scheme of things.

1. What does your character want from the world?
2. What can your character offer the world?

I've learned that characters that cannot properly answer both of those questions often tend to be irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and thus are difficult to roleplay with and/or create stories with. Don't take it personally or anything though. I've fallen victim to it before, which is why I've recycled a lot of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:59 pm

A character shouldn't have to be a hugely significant pinnacle of achievement to roleplay correcrly, but...

Kiyoto's goal in life almost is just to become a really good bender, and explore the world. That's pretty much how ambitious he is.

In terms of what he can actually OFFER roght now? Not a huge deal. But he'd be looking for sole kind of teacher.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:05 pm

I'm aware that we don't all have to be gods and kings just to be playable. I am just saying that a character needs purpose. They need a story, and perhaps a lifetime dream and ambition.

they need "something to offer" to motivate other people/characters to interact with them. Most people don't just teach others out of charity.
Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

EXP : 395

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:49 pm

If you want to RP with Dong Wang I'd be down but realize he is a terrible waterbender
Back to top Go down
Maranzano
Maranzano

EXP : 4210

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:40 pm

I'm in process of making a Water bending sailor pirate guy, if that could somehow fit within Kiyoto's line of interest, I could make it work.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:33 am

Maybe if you told us more about your character, what he's like, where he's from, etc. then you'd be able to find a roleplay partner easier. As it stands, I know nothing about your character other than the fact he's ten, which is not a lot to go on in terms of potential RP.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:20 am

Updated his bio quite a considerable amount, allow me to trfurbish what I mean. Razz

I'd like to roleplay Kiyoto avoiding his home to try and be more infependant and stuff. He also desires to learn more waterbending stuff from a good teacher or something so maybe that could be a thing. If you want morr info about him, you can view his profile. c:

Anyone interedted in that base idea?

Also sorry for spellig mistakes, rushed typing this on phone.
Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

EXP : 4290

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:08 am

I also RP the Southern Chieftain, Nelekar. If you wanted, we could work something out between them.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:05 am

Sounds like a great idea! Any things you want to lay down or do you want to get right into it or what?
Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

EXP : 4290

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:09 am

You'd probably need a very good reason to be able to see him, he wouldn't be just wandering the streets. Start up a thread and try and get entry to the Palace, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 am

So start it with Kiyoto trying to gain access? Or what?
Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

EXP : 2130

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 am

Start it however you would like, but just keep in mind that it won't be easy to meet Nelekar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending characters roleplay?   Waterbending characters roleplay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterbending characters roleplay?
Page 1 of 1