The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Storyline

Go down 
+10
Ryu Tatsuo
T.K.
Katoraka
Zulera
Commander Star
Loki
Xilingshi
Novai
Meili
Liao
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katoraka
Katoraka

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Socialite, Table of Lo leader, moderately powerful bender
Nation: Water Tribes

The Main Storyline - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 pm

The real Katoraka has been separated from the table and his poser, he is now at the side of the Chief, playing as a servant guard to aid to the Chief's biding, but because he can directly speak with the chief he plans on immensely influencing his decisions and tightening laws on non-benders till they become harsh enough for the community to throw itself at the at the table of lo. All the while the table will be secretly offering protection of non-benders under the command of the chief to actually up hold the law against them.. confusing but great Smile Koh (the persona taken by the real Katoraka) is in the perfect place on both sides .. I hope if he does overthrow the government that there could be some way that Xaal would join his cause, cuz I'm kinda aiming on him hiting the southern tribe next to gain control- not as secretly tho, and forming some kind of Water Empire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:35 pm

About the time Zul has been captured is around the time when Kayla, the non bending assassin is going to show up to try and kill Meili. So if you would be so kind, Meili, please make a quick post about her failure of an assassination. And then kill her. It's simply because she's tried to kill you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Zul hasn't been captured
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Before she went to the north, Zulera was captured by Meili's Kyoshi Warrior Secret Service. She was released without incident, but was discharged from the city.

so yes, she was captured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:09 pm

OH I thought he ment like very recently. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm

it's fine.

@Xue: Meili is concerned about the activities in the North, but since so far it's only affecting that nation, she doesn't want to let the Earth Kingdom meddle in such affairs. It's not her business until an Earth Kingdom citizen or two become victim to it.

as for Zulera... she doesn't really care who calls her an avatar or not. all she knows is that she has those abilities, and she plans on using them.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:40 am

I'm confused about where this plotline is going, so we obviously have a villain on the loose (Zulera?) and the Northern Water Tribe got a new leader? (Nice) and thats all I know.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:59 am

that's about all there is to know at this point. there is a lot of conspiring being done in the NWT, and it seems that the Tribe Chief is letting Zulera in on it instead of pushing her back.

the Earth Kingdom has been alerted of these motions courtesy of Commander Star, but Meili has refused to take action as long as it remains within NWT borders.
that's about all there is to know at this point. the world is still at peace, even the Northern Water Tribe.

but, how long it will stay that way has yet to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Socialite, Table of Lo leader, moderately powerful bender

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Just letting everybody know that I'm actually making a character page for my other character known only as the Poser, everybody's who's been following the events of the Table of Lo will know what Im talking about, so after he's been approved instead of using Katoraka i'm actually going to use his
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 pm

I need a plot line to place Dood here. Got any ideals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Here is what Xaal is planning on going.

Use Zulera to find all he can about the table. Use the table to enforce his laws and spread fear in people. And then host a ceremony with the entire town attending. He will then announce the crime of Zuler (assasination of water chief) and announce the betrayal of the table (which he made up). And he will order the execution of both Zulera and the leader of the table (wh ohe beliueves is the poser). He will also order execution of the true leader of the table for mischief in his palace.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

EXP : 550
Birthday : 1994-10-18

Character Description
Position: Freedom Fighter Leader
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm the leader of the Freedom Fighters we currently have 3 members but where could we fall in?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

EXP : 239
Birthday : 1999-08-04

Character Description
Position: General

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 am

This plot is getting confusing.don't kill the avatar zulera. In the past avatars have helped us including avatar roku and avatar aang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Dude, this avatar is sorta evil. I'll let Meili/Xilingshi//Sanaki/Mulanza/Zulera explain it to you.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:31 am

This avatar might be kind of evil (why) but they wouldn't be chosen to be aang's recarnation if all they did was something like take over the world like the fire nation tried to do(I'm actually ok with the fire nation taking over but that's just me.) I believe that our avatar will be the one to do something bigger and better than all other avatars combined including roku and aang(were talking history book level of awsomeness.)
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 am

I assure you, child, that she will be.

granted, I am being incredibly lazy right now, and my old RPing partner fell off the edge of the map, but I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 am

See I told you guys, killing the avatar will bring great war on our world. It will kill us all if she dies now. By the time the new avatar comes history will repeat and we will be under the rule of one nation. We need Avatar Zulera more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 am

Avatar Zulera's plans are bigger and better than Aang's or Roku's by far.

she plans to topple the governments of The Four Nations and bring them all under one collective rule--her iron fist.
For starters, that means allowing the nations to war against each other to weaken them, and then to strike them in their weakened state, where she will rise to power, and end the lives of those that she deems unworthy to live in her dystopian society.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 pm

That makes sense, at least we will all be together(just fire nation would be better but still.) And I was right, this will make history books.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:00 am

no, having the Fire Nation be the enemy [or any one nation] has been done before, and so there's not much point in rewriting that story.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I know but Fire Nation is the best
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:44 pm

incorrect.

The Water Tribes are superior. during Season III, they were the only free nation left in the world [Fire Nation was pinned by its own tyranny, Earth Kingdom had fallen at Ba Sing Se, and Air Nomads were wiped out], and the Fire Nation was unable to defeat them.

either way, one nation attacking the other three is a used story that we've already heard and watched. no need to have history repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Fine, Fire and Water are equal, air and earth are weak
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Alex Star

EXP : 100

Character Description
Position: Assassin for Hire
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Honestly, They all have there advantages and disadvantages. The reason for the fire nation beating everyone else was there advance tech, and over populated fire bender army. The water nation lived in both the north and the south pole, and had vast amount of water to back them up. The earth nation had focused on defenses instead of fighting, and had corruption everywhere. And well the wind couldn't fight the machines, and were taken by surprise as the fire nation attacked them first in the series.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 am

Ryu Tatsuo wrote:
Fine, Fire and Water are equal, air and earth are weak
incorrect yet again.

fire is by far the weakest element, which makes its status as the strongest nation only slightly ironic.
it's the most destructive, sure, but it lacks resistance and defense.
air can snuff fire out
water puts fire out
earth smothers fire.

fire as an element is weak.

water on the other hand...
can erode away earth
can put out fire
is present in the air

and don't ever say earth is a weak element again or I'll smack the stupid out of you even if it takes all week.
even though wind and water and both eat away at earth, both of them also give way when earth comes through. [air doesn't stop you from throwing that rock into the pond, and that water splashes everywhere] and... earth smothers fire, while all fire does is heat up rock.

and then there's air... gets pushed around by all three elements, but...
deteriorates earth
snuffs out fire
pushes and pulls water

as Iroh once said... "each element has its strengths and weaknesses."

just something to think about. I am the Avatar, and I approve of this message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Storyline
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next