The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T.K.'s storyline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T.K.
T.K.

EXP : 550
Birthday : 1994-10-18

Character Description
Position: Freedom Fighter Leader
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:30 am

So I'm pretty new so for those of you who don't know my charrie don't worry I won't force you to read my mile long Character profile. My character is the son of a fire nation general and is extremely smart and a fire bender and a strategist. He basically ran away from the fire nation whom were trying to make him a military tactics guy or a general or whatever. He lived in an earth city for two years in which he got married and had a son. His father tracked him down during the war with several other fire nation army guys. they kill his wife who was pregnant again, his one year old son, his brother who was with them but switched sides in an attempt to save T.K., his best friend, and his father-in-law. T.K. makes it out and goes under the alias T.K.. That was a quick summary of my profile. He now wanders around protecting the innocent, poor, and small towns under attack. he took up an old name groups only passed down to him through stories: The Freedom Fighters. though the s really isn't necessary as he's the only one. He disagrees with all the nations and wants them to be one unified nation. He does not believe in a utopia as he believes there will still be problems but problems can be fixed dead people can't be brought back to life.

I'm looking for basically more freedom fighters only one or two or three for now though as he's very cautious of who he trusts though he doesn't show this on the outside. He's a very nice guy who enjoys simple things and hates war.

I'm also looking for someone who would try to rob a city or small town rather. This is to show T.K. defending it as that is basically what he does. This person wouldn't be killed however or anything like that. Just driven off in battle. I'm looking for several people in this category for several different situations that way his name gets out more as a protector or something similar.

Any other good ideas that any of you come up with to include my character I'm happy to oblige and look it over and what not. I'm open to all ideas usually.
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey, I've got nothing going on right now, so I might be able to join.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 pm

I'd like to RP with you guys too.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Okay so how do you two want to do this? Do you two want to be part of the freedom fighters or a theif? And if Freedom Fighters how should we meet? Probably either through travelling or when T.K. is trying to stop a theif and one or both of you were victims? I'm open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Well in the topic I started, I left all my stuff sitting in a tree and then left for a looong time. I could finish up what I'm doing and come back to see someone has taken it.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Okay so maybe you should make a thread where you return to it and find your stuff stolen and then you hear something and follow your hearing to see the man running off with your stuff or maybe I should create a thread where I see a suspiscious looking person steal it and I chase him down and we begin to fight as I try to get the stuff back and then you reply hearing the fight after noticing the stuff stolen and you find us fighting. And maybe we could fit Gysu into this thread as well or it can be a different situation that I find him.
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 pm

How's about you bump into me at a tavern. Sometimes the simplest explanations are the best.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Okay in which city?
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Gysu is currently located in Gaoling, so probably there. He is currently working at a tavern called The Traveler's Tale.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 pm

So should I start the Thread?
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Go ahead, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Posted Just follow your own link.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Posted
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 am

posted
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 am

Posted
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Posted
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Posted
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

posted
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:12 pm

posted I'll start the thread in Foggy Swamp.
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Posted
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:38 pm

posted
Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

posted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T.K.'s storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.K.'s storyline   T.K.'s storyline Empty

Back to top Go down

T.K.'s storyline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next