The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for a Master [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zaila
Zaila

EXP : 900

Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Zaila

With a smile, Zaila dropped his gaze. He concentrated on the shop around them to confirm what Kyorin had said, and gave a soft smile. As he looked up at the Earthbender however, the waiter returned with his food.

”Thank you,” he said to her, and as soon as the plate was on the table he started attacking it with a frenzy. The smell and sight of the steak had made him realise just how hungry he was, and he wanted to get some energy before any kind of training with the Dai Li Agent.

After a few bites, he wiped his mouth and looked up at Kyorin, his eyes almost apologetic. ”Well, I guess you do know your stuff,” he said, smiling at the man. ”But you're not totally right. There's no way you could tell, but there's a room beneath us. The entrance is in the kitchens under a table, and it leads to a hidden exit just to the west. I can't tell where it goes, but I guess it's outside somewhere. There are also three people down there, two women and a small child.”

He grinned again before tucking into his food once more. After a few bites he froze, food still in his mouth. ”Oh, and there are only four women. That one,” he jabbed his thumb in the direction of one of the women. ”Is a man. I guess his partner doesn't know, because he's telling a lot of lies and his heart rate is rapid. The man isn't suspicious, though.” He continued eating straight away, eager to get more of the delicious steak inside of him. If his training was going to be this simple, he could have probably done it on his own!

Mood: Hungry
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin was astonished. He felt showed up. And he was. "See? THAT. Is why I need to have that. I need to be able to figure all of those things out for my assignments." He took a sip of his tea. "Can you tell me how many people how walking by outside?" He sipped his tea once more with a great smile on his face.

Mood:Anticipation
Condition:Healthy
Link: "https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1749-kyorin-the-snake-acer"

Back to top Go down
Zaila
Zaila

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:46 pm

Zaila

The teenager scratched his head before shrugging. He closed his eyes and put his head down slightly as he concentrated. Wave after wave of vibrations swept his body as he concentrated on outside, trying to pinpoint the people as they moved about their daily business.

He shuddered slightly before shaking his head and looking up at the Dai Li Agent. ”I can feel them, but I can't tell how many there are. They all seem to blend into one when they're moving – people staying still are a lot easier.” He skewered the last piece of steak and put in his mouth, savouring the last bite of perhaps the most delicious meal he had ever eaten.

”I think Isikiro said that she would help me practice, though – I imagine that I'll be able to get a hang of it eventually.”

Mood: Satisfied

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:04 am

Kyorin

"Well, then maybe as you teach me you can learn some things yourself." He finished off his tea. "Maybe Isikiro can teach me a little bit too. So, you done with your steak yet?"

Back to top Go down
Zaila
Zaila

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:16 am

Zaila

Zaila nodded, pushing the empty plate away from him. The waitress appeared as if from nowhere and picked it up, leaving a small piece of parchment in its place. The teenager looked it over quickly, nodding slightly to himself before pulling the money bag out from his pocket and placing a few coins down. The bag was now considerably lighter than when Kyorin had given it to him.

”I'm sure she could,” he asked, although he wasn't too enthusiastic about it. If Kyorin got Isikiro to train him instead, would he still train Zaila? He thought it best not to ask just in case, and rose to his feet. ”Do you know anywhere we can train? I'm pulling up short on ideas.”

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:52 am

Kyorin

Kyorin thought for a moment. "There are plenty of spots to train. We could go outside the city, or the rock quarry right outside the walls, or the park in the Upper Ring. Which do you want to go to?" There was of course many more than those, but Kyorin just brought up the first ones that came to his mind.

Back to top Go down
Zaila
Zaila

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Zaila

The teenager scratched his head softly as he thought about the options, weighing them up against each other in his mind. ”I think outside the city would be best – I don’t wanna embarrass myself in front of too many people, right?” he said jokingly. ”Somewhere in the Agrarian Zone would probably be good. This Earthbending can be pretty destructive, right?”

He grabbed the teapot from the table and poured himself a cup. Blowing across the rim, he took a slight sip before placing it down upon the table – still too hot for him. ”When can we start? I mean, if we’re gonna be training then we wanna do it as soon as possible, right?”

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Kyorin

"The Agrarian Zone is a good spot, sure. We can go there. And yes, It can be if not controlled." He watched as Zaila tasted the tea, quickly putting the cup down. He looked back up when he was asked another question. "Well, we can start right after you finish your tea, if you would like." Today was a very low possibility that anything would happen within the palace, and so was granted a kind of a free day, as long as he used it to help further himself in some way or other.

Back to top Go down
Zaila
Zaila

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:10 am

Zaila

At Kyorin’s words, Zaila felt his eyes widen. His vision darted to his unfinished cup of tea and then back up at the Earthbender, and a grin settled upon his youthful face. His hand darted forwards and grabbed the cup, lifting it up to his mouth and starting to gulp it ferociously. It burned the back of his throat and his mouth, but he didn’t stop until the entire cup was finished.

”O-Ok, I’m ready!” he said, panting slightly. He jumped up to his feet and only just managed to stop himself from running out of the door. ”Lets go!”

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin almost laughed at how eager the boy was to get out and learn. Zaila Reminded him of himself a few years back. "Alright, Let's get going." He stood up from his seat, and started for the door. Today was going to be a good day.

Once outside, the warm sun hit his face. He liked the warmth, and thought that today was probably the best day to begin training.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Zaila
Zaila

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:25 am

Zaila

The young teen almost bounced out of the door once Kyorin agreed that they would leave. He took a few steps out of the restaurant and into the sun before he realised that he wasn’t entirely sure on how to reach the Agrarian zone from the Middle Ring. ”I don’t suppose we could… Get a train?” he asked, a complete guess. ”Could you get me through without any papers? I bet you have connections in the guard, right? Or could we take an airship? I’ve never been in one of those before, but I’ve heard they’re really fast. Or…”

He trailed off slightly and looked over at Kyorin, his face beginning to flush slightly. ”Or whatever you want… Master.”

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin laughed. "Master? You're going to teach me as much as I'm going to teach you. For now, we are equals." He said with a small bow towards the boy. Putting him at an equal level as Kyorin might help him feel more comfortable around the Dai Li. "We can get there by train, yes. An airship is also possible, but not likely to get clearance just to fly to the Agrarian zone. Train it is. Follow me." He started to walk in the direction of the nearest train station, hoping Zaila would follow.

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Zaila
Zaila

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Zaila

He couldn’t help but grin broadly at Kyorin’s words. ”Lead the way them, my student! To the train station!”

Within a few minutes, the pair had arrived at the train station. Zaila motioned for the Dai Li to lead the way, since Zaila wasn’t technically a citizen of the Middle Ring. Once he had entered, the teenager followed him in and glanced around eagerly as a train pulled up to the platform.

”Is this our train? Is it time to go?”

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin glanced at the excited youth. "Yes, this is our train. We'll be leaving shortly." He gazed out the window. "I would normally just run along the rooftops, or go underground to get there, but I don't think you have the capabilities to do that right now." He kept it at that.

After a few minutes, the train closed it's doors, and it started to move. On and on through the tracks it went. And unless Zaila said anything, it was going to be a quiet ride.

Back to top Go down
Zaila
Zaila

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Zaila

The teenager jumped onto the train with joy, shooting a smile at the guard as he did so. The compartment was empty, so he sat down and spread his arms out, enjoying the comfort. He looked up at Kyorin several times, but didn’t say anything to the older man. Once the train began to move, Zaila’s attention turned to the skyline of the Middle Ring that was hurtling past the window.

He sat and watched the city fly by all the way through the Middle and Lower Rings. Once they passed through the wall into the Agrarian Zone, he looked at Kyorin, before nodding and standing up. The train slowed to a halt and the young earthbender stepped through the doors, not bothering to look if Kyorin was following him. He walked straight out of the station without pause, stopping once he was outside.

”So, where to?”

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin loved the sight the train granted. It took you out of the city, the walls passing by. Felt like Freedom. Of course, he still felt guilty that he was doing this. Leaving Queen Meili was dangerous. He didn't particularly trust the other Dai Li with Meili's life. Sure, she could fight for herself, but.. It still felt wrong. He sighed. Wasn't the whole point of this to help defend her better in the future?

He followed Zaila out of the train and the station. Once presented the question, he looked around them. "Well, Which do you believe would be suitable for the both of us? Rock is everywhere, but maybe I need special conditions to help learn Seismic Sensing." What he was trying to say was, He could train Zaila anywhere. But maybe Zaila had a certain spot to train Kyorin at that would be better.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Master [OPEN]   Search for a Master [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for a Master [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3