The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren] Empty
PostSubject: Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren]   Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren] EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:43 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran may not have been Oghren, but he did like his drinks now and again. Being with his smelly earthbending friend had inevitably exposed the man to plenty of alcohol, and so while his lithe, beautiful body might not have looked it, he was fairly resilient. Then again, looks and alcohol tolerance were very different things, and the former could be very deceptive in terms of how much it said about the latter.

Anyhoo, as he mozied over to the alcohol, he also noticed a young man playing blackjack, and seemed to be winning pretty well. Well, not to say that Zevran was greedy, but he had a gambling bug in him now and again (it helped support his "give ladies the night of their dreams" fund). And thus, se took a seat next to the boy, who was also drinking.

"Say, my sharp-witted friend," he began smoothly, "you seem like a strong young man who knows how to hold his drink. If you are the betting type, which it certainly seems you are, how about a little wager? A drinking game... you against my fine friend here..." Oghren wasn't present, but Zev knew he could summon the stinker fairly easily). "winner takes the cash. I can match your winnings, after all." he pulled out a bag of money of his own, to prove it.

"so what do you say?"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Katsuo
Katsuo

EXP : 800

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren]   Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:38 am

Katsuo flipped an earth kingdom gambling chip in the air, as he leaned back in his seat smirking mischievously.  “How can someone be *that* lucky?!” asked one of the other blackjack players who threw in the towel and left in a huff.  The now empty seat besides Katsuo was quickly filled by another.  He was classic Water Tribe, oozing out suaveness and cockiness.  Katsuo, twirled the chip between his fingers and listened to the man’s proposition.  Seems he was challenging him to a drink off, but little did the waterbender know that Katsuo had a secret weapon of his own.

“You got yourself a deal friend!  But I have one condition…” he said looking around towards a beautiful young lady nearby, “Korra!? Mind coming here for a minute?” he called out to her.

He smirked as he turned back to Zevran, “You have your friends…I have mine…She will drink on my behalf!” he said slapping some chips onto the table.  “and tonight, I will leave the richer man!”

Katsuo (18)
Kaede (18)

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

EXP : 5270
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren]   Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:55 am

Korra Tonraizi

Korra only gave pause after she heard her name get called. She was enjoying this party, and she hadn't even had to hit up the drinks yet. She was definitely a wallflower when not around one of the Raidens though. She definitely shied away from the crowds and the noise. it made her very uncomfortable if it went on for too long.

she shuffled on over to Katsuo, wondering what this was all about for a split-second, before realizing what it was. "Oh boy..."
"wait..." Korra raised her eyebrows curiously, "what is this for, and why am I drinking on your behalf?" She'd do it; she just needed to know why. after all, there were currently no individuals in the world that could outdrink Korra that were not demigods themselves--not even Katsuo. She'd take on this "Oghren" fellow if needs be.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Perfect
Link: Korra

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren]   Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren] Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinks All Around! [Korra, Oghren]
Page 1 of 1