The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oghren
Oghren

EXP : 488

Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] Empty
PostSubject: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Oghren

Oghren was loving this party!  He had all the booze he could get his hands on, his best friend Zevran on hand as a wingman, and a myriad of drop dead gorgeous girls to choose from.  All that was missing was a good brawl, but the night was still young, so Oghren would be patient.  As the party went on, and Oghren had consumed more alcohol then humanly possible he noticed Earth Queen Meili and what looked like a Dai Li bodyguard standing close by.  Oghren chuckled to himself and stood his feet.  He was fiercely loyal to the Earth Queen, and served her for many years in her most elite special forces division.  But he was quite drunk right now, and she was looking damn fine!  He waddled over to her in a drunken haze and chuckled as he slap-grabbed her butt from behind. “Excuse me…are you a drill sergeant? Because you have my privates standing at attention behehe…” he slurred, winking suggestively at Meili, almost falling over.  His ‘alcohol cologne’ would have hit the Earth Queen and her bodyguard by now.

Mood: Gassy
Condition: Drunk

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin was moving before Meili had the chance to gasp. A stone fist had grabbed hold of Oghren's wrist and twisted it behind his back, near breaking point. Not a moment went by before the Dai Li agent had closed the distance between the two and hooked the ugly drunk man straight in the jaw with his other stone fist. He was proud of the force he had mustered in the punch. Kyorin was angry with this obnoxious drunkard and cared not for him, but he had grabbed the Royal Ass. And you don't do that while the Earth Queen's bodyguard was around.

Mood: Angry
Condition:Healthy
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1749-kyorin-the-snake-acer

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:55 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili was one of those people who had aged very well. At 43, she might not have been a beacon of youthful beauty, but she was still mighty damn fine at her age, even dressed as ceremoniously as she was.
Well anyways, she received the shock of her life as she felt a large hand slap against her right butt cheek and then tightly grip it. Well, not to say that Meili squealed, but she did let out a surprised yelp in her normal low grunt of a voice. Pivoting around elegantly on her heel (she was in her usual stone flats beneath her dress, however), she found that it was Oghren... Oghren the smelly old bastard that had been part of her ranks a long time back. Maybe Oghren liked Meili because she was one of a few people shorter than him.

Whatever the case, she responded with a punch to the chest, but figured that Oghren wouldn't even flinch from it.
"And who is this smelly old bastard," she raised an eyebrow. While some royalty might have had him executed on the spot, Meili was simply amused by his boldness. And that pickup line was just so comically awful that she couldn't help but grin...
Mood: Surprised!
Condition: Partying Hard
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Oghren
Oghren

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:57 am

Oghren

Oghren was surprised at the young bodyguard’s fast reaction.  The trademark Dai Li stone fist had grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back and the man socked Oghren right in the jaw.  Oghren shook his head, shrugging the hit off.  The very stout and immensely strong earthbender was very resilient to physical blows and injuries, his perma-drunk state helping as well in this regard.  He then forcefully pulled his hand from behind his back and slammed the stone fist against the table, crushing it into fine pebbles.  “At ease you swishy lemur-licker!” barked Oghren at Kyorin, “I just…erm…tripped..hehe…yeah that’s right!” he continued, tossing a few of the stone fist pebbles into his mouth and eating them like popcorn.

The Queen then proceeded to punch Oghren in the chest, which just resulted in Oghren letting out a rather weird burp, the type that burns the throat as a bit of the stomach’s contents comes up with the gas.  Oghren blinked slowly, swallowed his acid reflux, and then sniffed loudly.  “Who you calling *old*,” Oghren slurred, “I’m the picture of … ~hic~… youth!” Oghren kept a wary eye on the jumpy Dai Li man, before looking back to Meili.  “By my beard it’s been a long time…I don’t know…~hic~ … if you’d remember me, but I’m Oghren…the guy who pissed ale and smashed big things into tiny things!”  He continued, staggering for a second. He then wiggled his red beard and shot a wink at the Earth Queen, “your tits are as fantastic as ever though!”

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin was surprised by the drunk mans sturdiness. He just shrugged off the blow, then smashed his hand on the table. What he found weird is that the beefy man proceeded to eat the pebbles. Then the Queen proceeded to punch him in the chest, which he proceeded to burp. The Queen's bodyguard was about to take the nuisance underground and deal with him there, but Meili seemed familiar with the drunkard. She didn't seem bothered or even mad at this man. Kyorin on the other hand, was. Very. But, he made a new stone glove without anyone noticing, and stood behind the Queen. She seemed to know him. If she wanted him, she was ask. What almost made him flip his shit was the dwarfs latest comment about the Queen's breasts. He clenched his fists and stamped the ground, bringing up a three meter long stone pole into his hands. The overzealous guard would have engaged him right then, but now wasn't the time or place. Instead he gave him a warning to leave. "You will leave this party now and go anywhere else in Ba Sing Se, now!"

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Right when it seemed that her unwaveringly loyal bodyguard and this smelly drunk fuck were about to square off, Meili held up her hands.
"There's no need to elevate this to a brawl." she warned, "Kyorin, allow me to handle this." Meili's level head had done wonders in the past, and this time was set to be no different.

With that, she turned to Oghren. "you've got a mighty audacious mindset, you know. I like that in a person." she also had secretly (or not so secretly) liked that he had just eaten the rocks like popcorn.
"I think I remember you though. mine is a memory that is difficult to fade. Tell me... what do you know of Dragon's Piss?"
If he knew what it was (which he surely did) then Meili recognized him. He was that weird drunk guy who was usually accompanied by that slender, suave waterbender. They used to have drinking games together.
Mood: Chill

Back to top Go down
Oghren
Oghren

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:10 am

Oghren

Oghren creased his brow at the zealous bodyguard who now produced a stone pole and demanded that Oghren leave immediately.  Oghren wondered why this party pooper was so adamant about spoiling his fun.  It was a party after all. Oghren was just never really good at dealing with ‘authority’.  In fact his superiors couldn't command him in battle.  They simply pointed him in a direction, and unleashed him.  Oghren grinned slyly and nodded to the bodyguard.  “Fine!  I’ll get out of here…If you would just kindly direct me to Meili’s bedroom.” He said with wink at Meili.

Then Meili interceded and asked Kyorin to stand down.  She called Oghren audacious.  He wasn’t sure what that meant, usually Zevran helped him out with the fancy yuppie words. No doubt it meant something like ‘handsome’ or ‘sexy’, and Oghren grinned at that thought, “Thank you boss!  You are quiet…um ordayshus…yourself,” he said, struggling to pronounce the word.  At Meili’s next statement, his eyes widened.  “Do I *KNOW* it!?” he said excitedly, pulling a flask from inside his pants.  “Never leave home without it!”  

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:59 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili could tell that Oghren was clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but then again, dull tools weren't useless. Take hammers for example--they were not sharp at all, but were thick and flat and smashed things. This was what Oghren was to her.

"shaddup." she laughed, "there's nothing you need in my bedroom. 'sides. I hide my sexy lingerie in a special suite." she winked. Meili was often times inappropriate when she could be. It added to the fun of the party.

Of course, Meili's suspicions about this man were proven once he whipped out the bottle of Dragon Piss. Meili's eyes widened upon seeing it as well.
"That... aye, that will do, my good sir. Do you have more? The Earth Queen requires some for her royal mouth to taste." she'd play along with the pompous royal guise or whatever, but what she really wanted, was a shot or two of that booze.
Mood: Mischievous

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Kyorin

The Rook sighed and bowed his head when his Queen told him to stand down. And he did so. He was further enraged by the grunts inappropriate comment, and was about to say so. But then the Queen, jumping the gun like always, continued the lewd talk. What was worst of all, Kyorin knew exactly the suite she was talking about.

Once the brute pulled out the bottle of Dragon Piss, Kyorin almost immediately objected, "Your majesty, you have quite the party left to be in charge of, and you should remain somewhat sober until the end." Even though he believed his words, he knew what the next words from the Queen would be, something she had said to him over, and over, again.

Back to top Go down
Oghren
Oghren

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:48 pm

Oghren

When Meili mentioned her ‘special lingerie’ it made Oghren all lighthead as he pictured it all in his mind in graphic detail.  He continued to stand with a dumb look on his face for a moment before taking a swig of his Dragon’s Piss.  To be more accurate, the swig was a giant gulp which emptied the flask.  When Meili asked for some of the booze, Oghren twitched.  “Oh! I…errr….of course your worshipfulness!”  He said, scrambling for his pockets.  “Here lad, hold this!” said Oghren, shoving the greasy flask that he had just produced from inside his pants straight into Kyorin’s hands.

Oghren finally looked up, rather disappointed.  “Sod it all!  I’m all out!” he roared in defeat.   “I swear this never happens!” he continued, feeling quite silly indeed.

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:29 am

Kyorin

Kyorin gazed coldly at the dwarf. But then ultimately sighed and accepted the flask. She wasn't going to listen, what was the point. Best to be nice to the pile of booze and muscle than not.

A small smile crept over his face when the man said he ran out of booze. A small tendril of sand snaked out of the short man's pants, carrying the booze, and quickly slipped it underneath Kyorin's robe. That should stop the drinking, at least until they went to the table.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]   Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oghren Strikes Again! [Meili, Kyorin]
Page 1 of 1