The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao sighed happily, having been flipped over by her handsome masseuse. "It's so very tempting..." She murmured, not quite moaning just yet, but purring as he started his way up her body, "Your hands are so skilled... they make me want to cancel everything work related and just lounge with you, for the rest of the day..." That was no exaggeration, either. She'd do it.

The young heiress definitely trusted that he'd take care of her. He'd proven so several times already, and he hadn't been upset when she mentioned what she wanted, either. Some men would have thrown tantrums over such a thing, Shi-Hao knew.

Mood: In Ecstasy
Condition: Relaxing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran grinned. "well... my plans are made up pretty much on a daily basis, if that." he reassured her, "so if you do not mind a full day in the nude... I would be happy to service you in every way I know how that you desire to experience..." This would be more than he bargained for, but that was not a bad thing at all--quite the opposite in fact. "so... if you find Zevran satisfactory... feel free to stick around." he could talk about it with the inkeep later. He did say, when he got breakfast, to hold onto some cash in case they did stay another night. If Shi-Hao did not stay another night, Zev would simply pick up said cash after checking out.

He did in fact take care of her, rubbing up her stomach, and just once over her bikini area. he'd come back to that as a finale or something later... he just wanted to finish the massage one time around first though. He was gauging her reactions the entire time too of course.
Mood: Alluring
Condition: Pleased
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The naked young heiress actually whined when Zevran's fingers only rubbed over her bikini area once, but she didn't say anything to try and call him back. She knew that he'd be back eventually, of course... on this massage or the next, if she wanted another.

"I find you more than satisfactory...~" She murmured in response to his offer, however, "If you don't mind it, I can stay a while longer... Though, I'll definitely be needing another massage." Shi-Hao laughed softly.

Seemed that she had less self-control than she thought. Shi-Hao had been caught by this masseuse's magical hands; hook, line and sinker. Not that he was trying to lure her in for nefarious purposes, or anything; just for another evening of enjoyment, for the both of them.

Condition: Relaxing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:54 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled and made sure to come back to fondle and caress her bikini area after he finished the rest of the massage. he was moving up to her breasts at this point, and so he was almost done. She had said no penetration, and so he'd stick to that until she revoked that request. But, the region where her love-fuzz would be if she had not waxed it? that tasty little spot was still fair game.

Zevran smiled. "I do not mind it at all... and as long as you don't put anything on or take anything off... I'll be happy to give you as many massages as you would like." Yeah... it might have not even been noon yet, but he'd be more than okay with spending a whole 'nother day and night with her, pampering her like so.
He continued massaging her breasts a while longer before moving to her arms and shoulders, almost done with this part of the massage.
Mood: Alluring
Condition: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:18 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

With the way he was hyping her up, best judgements or not, Shi-Hao was going to get aroused and want some sex from the masseuse. Not that he'd see it as a bad thing, certainly, and, really, it wouldn't be in the long run. There were no commitments to vague, undiscovered mystery men that Shi-Hao longed for, but hadn't met yet. And if a man was going to give her a hard time about not being a virgin for him, well... frankly, he could kiss her ass FIST as it knocked his teeth out.

Once Zevran had finished the massage and gone back to the tender spot between her thighs, the young heiress couldn't help it any longer. Taking hold of one of his hands, she slipped it down further, until his fingers were right at her entrance. "I'm sorry," She apologized, looking up at him, "I don't think I can control myself after all... Zevran, please, make love to me again?" It wasn't begging, but a simple request after acknowledging her mistake.

Condition: Aroused

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:34 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran had many techniques for wooing women... and one of them was in fact to make them beg for him. He didn't use that as an excuse to dominate them or show his power over them... he used that to give them what they want--which was also, rather conveniently, mind you--what he wanted.
He finished the massage, and had in fact kissed near her vagina before fondling the area around it, and that lovely hairless skin that he seemed to quite love touching. this seemed to be a pretty good move on his part, at least.

He smirked at her request, fondling her for a second as he threw the rest of his clothes off, so that the only thing between the two was Shi-Hao's heels and stockings. Of course, after that, he spread her legs, fondlng her for a moment longer before he lifted said legs and went in.

----

Zevran was not sure what time it is, but it appeared to be early afternoon, whicih meant yeah. they were staying for another night. Not that he was complaining. Now there was something he hoped to do (nothing bad), and so hew as on his way to achieving it. It did not involve taking advantage of Shi-Hao at all though.
Speaking of which... he turned to her with a smile, regardless of if she was awake, and caressed her hair. This is what she'd wake up to.
Mood: Satisfied
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Perhaps it was because Shi-Hao usually slept alone on her large mattress at home, but the first touch to her hair made her open her eyes, beginning the initial waking up process. Reaching up to stroke her fingers along his elbow and arm, the young naked woman stretched, enjoying the feel of the top quilt sliding across her bare skin.

"I hadn't meant to fall asleep..." She sighed softly, offering Zevran a smile once her stretch was over, "Though, it was amazing, and I feel great." Shi-Hao was an appreciative partner, to say the least, and she liked to give feedback (this was just the first time that it had been entirely positive). "How long was I asleep?" She did ask, moving a little closer to Zevran, silently granting him permission for more touching.

Mood: Contented
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran may not have been a medical student (and there were plenty of healers that were better than him), but he did know a lot about the body, and various activities and how they affected it. His expertise was undoubtedly the muscular system (and perhaps the "reproductive" system :3), which was one of his many secrets.

"Well..." he purred, having sex does tend to burn a lot of energy... so napping afterwards does usually feel quite nice. You were only asleep for--well, *we* were only asleep for a couple of hours, it seems... so we do have the afternoon for me to touch you in all the ways you like." he winked teasingly, though other than rubbing her hip (and casually sometimes brushing towards her lady parts but not actually reaching them), he simply snuggled her and let her decide what to do from here. He saw no reason for them to get dressed at all today.
Mood: Satisfied

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Covering her mouth with her hand, Shi-Hao actually gave a little yawn, unable to hold it back. "We have been quite active, the past twenty-four hours or so...~" She chuckled in return, enjoying what he was doing with his hands, "I suppose I can cancel my trip to the gymnasium tomorrow, hm?" That part was a complete joke, as Shi-Hao didn't really attend such things; there was always too much work to do.

"I don't think I can leave without having had another of those massages, at some point," she admitted, with a curving, flirtatious smile, "I hope that's alright...?" Shi-Hao figured it would be, since Zevran was the type to never stop touching his partner (which she liked).

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "I'd say it was more like 18 hours... but I'd be quite fine with 24... or more of course..." he grinned shamelessly at her. It was only about 2 or 3 right now, while he had picked her up probably more around 8 or 9 in the early evening. But... he *was* anticipating keeping her with him for another night... not against her will or anything obviously... not like he'd have a choice in that regard.

Grinning at her again, he nodded. "oh, that is more than alright... I do enjoy pleasing, after all..." hew as still rubbing her hip softly under the quilt and gazing at her luridly. "did you want it now, or were you going to pose or dance for me or something?" he wasn't *expecting* anything particular; he just threw out a couple of things he might have liked. :3
Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"As much as I'd hate for you to think I always wake up... hungry," Shi-Hao laughed slightly, at how sexually that could be taken, "I would like something to eat, shortly. Would you like to venture out and bring something back, again, or shall we both dress and go out together?" She was fine with either, though she'd look a tad overdressed for a simple lunch out.

It wasn't unthinkable that she'd want something to eat now, either. They'd had something for breakfast, and it was a few hours past midday, now. Generally, when she was working, Shi-Hao would have stopped for a meal by now. It wasn't like Zevran had her as a sexual prisoner, either, so she couldn't imagine him having an issue with taking a little break.

Though, she did reassure him, "Regardless... I will be removing anything that gets added to my body, upon our return." And there was her wink again.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

The waterbender was actually kind of glad that Shi-Hao mentioned food. He was human too after all, and got hungry just like anyone else. But hell if he was ever going to be the one to say "hold that thought... be right back."
"hmm... what would you like?" he offered, "I shall be a gentleman and retrieve us some delicious food... that way you can doll up and do other such lady things if you so desire." he winked. "just make sure you do not put any clothes on." he winked. It was just like breakfast.

"I will remember that offer either way..." he winked, after she had told him what her favorites were. He'd be on his way, imagining a lovely naked Shi-Hao waiting for his return... perhaps a bit more dolled up. Women seemed to never get enough of that. Not a bad thing at all.

He'd ultimately probably only be gone about 15 minutes, with his return heralded by the gentl click of the door unlocking.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:22 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao had only mentioned a few things, most of which would be very easy to find. She was used to eating simple lunches - sandwiches, fruit (her favorite of which were apples), savory turnovers... things that could all be eaten with one hand, basically. So whatever Zevran returned with would probably look more like a snack platter, if he had gotten everything she mentioned. Not that it wouldn't be good for them to each have a hand free...~

When he returned, Zevran would find the naked young lady half-lounging on the plush, comfortable chair, her legs crossed at the knee. She had fixed her hair, in the time he was gone, and readjusted her stockings, but otherwise was in just as little as she had been when he'd left. As promised.

"Welcome back," She smiled coyly at him as he entered the room, looking every inch like a woman waiting for her lover to come home from work, or something.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:38 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did settle with sandwiches and fruit per her request, though (un?)fortunately, couldn't really find any kind of kinky sauce to go with it. Ah well... he'd be fine. The food was simple and would be easy to eat and down with glasses of water (though he did pick up a bottle of alcohol for tonight... just in case).

He returned and grinned at the sight. She looked as beautiful and ever, and best of all, was still naked. "I'm happy to see you too," he smiled, setting the food and water on the table before approaching her. he noticed her hair was neater and so were her stockings.
"I apologize," he chuckled playfully, tugging lightly at one of her stockings as if to ensure it was in place. "usually I remember to straighten these... but you did wonderfully too..." he grinned and offered her a seat next to the table.

"but... shall we eat?" if she wanted to be touched a bit first... he'd happily oblige though.

Last edited by Zevran on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Grinning as he tugged on her stockings, Shi-Hao simply mentioned, "I thought that maybe you'd gotten a little distracted... by our little romp earlier, so I fixed them up nice, for your return." She wasn't put out, by any means, that he had forgotten - though she had thought it was sweet, how he kept adjusting them for her.

Her grin softened to a smile as she was lead over to the table, taking a seat. "Food sounds amazing, just now," She admitted, "Though, you may notice that my favorite usual lunch is all food that can be eaten with one hand...~?" Though it may not have been one hundred percent intentional for this exact moment, it was a wonderful coincidence, in her opinion.

Condition: Hungry

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled, patting her legs right across the hems of said stockings. "well they look lovely. I shall do better to remain aware of when they need straightened too though." he chuckled playfully. Of course, every time he had done this, he had always watched her reactions, and since she seemed to find it sweet, he'd be happy to keep doing it for her.

He chuckled at her coyness regarding lunch. "does someone want to get fondled or caressed while she eats?" he teased, leading her to the table, "or would you rather I just caress you straight-up?" he was fine with either option, though he'd definitely nibble on a snack here or there. either way, it was practically inevitable that she was going to touched--a lot... and not just for her massage that he had promised her.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:52 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I wouldn't want to keep you from eating..." Shi-Hao did mention, "Though, maybe if I sat on your lap, or if our chairs were side by side, we could get a little physical with one another, at the same time?" She was quite content with that thought - her entire body was basically free game to him, after all, and she didn't think that Zevran would have any problems with her fingers grazing across his skin either.

Taking her first pick, the hungry young heiress selected a slice of a nice red apple, popping the entire piece into her mouth. It was sweet and crisp; absolutely perfect. The sandwiches were thankfully cut small enough to be manageable in one hand as well, which would be good for some hands-on with one another.

Condition: Hungry

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:47 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran grinned. "mmm... I think that can be arranged..." he sat forward in his chair, reaching for Shi-Hao's hand and taking it, before guiding her onto his lap, straddling him. She looked very sexy this way, and Zevran grinned at her (and her beautiful breasts which were quite close to his face, but would still require serious leaning to reach).

He did still have light clothing on, since he had been out in public, but he didn't feel a need to remove it (other than the sandals he removed at the door) since it wasn't like they needed to have sex while they ate or something.

Zevran did have hands-on time with Shi-Hao (as opposed to "hand-on" time), since he would eat and then touch her after his hands were both free. he left plenty for her, but also did spend plenty of time touching the beautiful naked woman. Yup... he hoped to make her continue enjoying herself so much so that she wouldn't want to get dressed at all today.

[
Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Having been pulled into Zevran's lap, straddling his thighs with her own, Shi-Hao gave a sweet little purr. "This is perfect," She approved, reaching out to brush her fingers through his long hair, "I like this a lot...~" Thus far, he was doing a very good job of ensuring that she wouldn't get dressed until tomorrow morning, when she would have to return home. The estates wouldn't crumble without her, but she did have to go back eventually.

The young heiress did try to eat when he ate, however, so that she wouldn't be caught moaning with a bite in her mouth, or anything like that. They worked out a pretty good system, that way, and there was no choking of any kind. Shi-Hao did, at one point, scoot a bit closer on his lap, so that her breasts were only a few inches away from him... but she left things open to his interpretation.

Condition: Eating

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran grinned. "I agree... this is certainly quite a lovely arrangement." he was admittedly putting extra effort into hoping and ensuring that she would remain naked. To say that he kept a woman completely nude for an entire day was quite a feat--even if he wasn't really the type to brag. It was more a personal bragging right if any at all. Besides... it wasn't like he was being disrespectful. He wouldn't stop her if she wanted to get dressed (he would try to convince her otherwise though).

But since she didn't want to get dressed either, Zevran was A-OK. She was on the petite side, so he would still have to lean just a tiny bit to stuff his face into her breasts. But... first they needed to finish eating. So... he did.
Afterwards though, his hands went right to her thighs just above/around the hems of her stockings. "so..." he cooed at her, "now that we are fed and content... what does the lovely naked woman in front of me wish for me to do with her? it wasn't like he hadn't already kissed and touched almost every square inch of her body already... so whatever she wanted, he could do. within reason of course...

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Before answering, Shi-Hao began brushing her fingers through his long, flowing hair once again, loving the silky feel of it in her hands. She hoped that he enjoyed it too, though she couldn't think of anyone she knew who didn't enjoy having their hair brushed. Then, in lieu of a verbal answer, the young heiress carefully guided his face forward until his lips ended up just between her breasts, against her skin.

"Maybe... some attention here?" She asked coyly, "I would love to feel your lips there, on my breasts..." That little bit of clarification was just so that Zevran knew exactly what she was hoping for, rather than simply holding him captive in her fine cleavage.

Mood: Purring

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:21 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Incidentally, getting his silky locks caressed and brushed did actually make the man purr. It was, after all, one of his soft spots. Almost like a kitten, he also enjoyed being scratched on the head/scalp. But, he didn't say anything. He'd let the beautiful naked girl with the soft hands figure it out--or just continue what she did.

While Zevran did not mind a woman's feet covered (for the greater (sexier) good :3), he did quite enjoy their hands in their bareness--especially when they played with his hair. He also didn't mind that he felt her moving his head towards her breasts--her touch was gentle... and these were lovely breasts.
With a grin, he smiled at her. "hmm... my lips on these beautiful breasts of yours? Alright... with pleasure. Though I suppose it is fair to warn you that your nipples may stiffen at the thought." he winked. Surely she knew that though, knowing her own body well enough,

His hands still rubbed at her thighs (both the stocking-covered parts and the exposed parts), as well as her hips and backside, as his lips began to trace over her breasts, kissing them and sometimes nuzzling them. Now and again, he'd let his tongue flick across one of her nipples, but otherwise, was listening to those delightful and melodious moans.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

His purring would definitely have Shi-Hao continuing, lightly scratching at his scalp as well, with her painted nails. She loved being able to pleasure a man until he made those kinds of noises, even if it wasn't sexually pleasuring, exactly. Though, she would refrain from making any comments about Zevran being like a contented kitten under her caress; that was a bit demeaning. Besides, he had more claim to comment like that about her, than she did about him.

His tongue was what really had her going, though the nuzzling and kissing was heaven, as well. Shi-Hao gasped and moaned, still holding him against her skin, hoping that he wouldn't pull back or stop.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran might not have minded the words themselves as long as she didn't expect him to become submissive in that regard. While he didn't mind some things (such as letting her top like he had), or sometimes letting her decide what happened (such as with the dance) he had dignity as well, and did not exactly get along too well with ladies that were too dominating. Luckily Shi-Hao was neither, and so this was not a problem.

Zevran wouldn't stop, since he hadn't already. It wasn't like Shi-Hao could force his head to stay there anyways if he didn't want to. But... he was kissing and licking a beautiful naked lady's breasts and nipples, so what was not to like? he also caressed her thighs and her butt, groping the latter and tracing towards the inner parts of the latter as his mouth worked on her nipples and his ears hear those melodious moans. Yeah... he was certainly not complaining at all.
And the best part? it was barely the afternoon (okay, more like mid-afternoon). That meant they had plenty of extra hours together, and thus he could enjoy this gorgeous naked woman some more.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Of course, Shi-Hao knew that she couldn't really force Zevran to do anything; holding him there against her was more to let him know that she was enjoying it and wanted more - his movements weren't restricted in the least. The lower caresses that he was giving her were also part of the reason for Shi-Hao's moans, and her hips began to rock just slightly in his lap.

She wouldn't necessarily object to being called a kitten, but she might have to make a little comment of her own if a man ever did refer to her as such. The young heiress wasn't super dominant, but she wasn't entirely submissive, either.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next