The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran quite liked her reactions, and thus was more than okay to continue performing them. She was enjoying them, and he was enjoying them. Did anything else really matter? he continued rubbing her body and kissing her breasts, listening to her beautiful moans as he did so. He didn't intend to stop till Shi-Hao requested it, or until she wanted something different. He wasn't trying to explicitly arouse her, but if it happened... well, it happened. Her hardened nipples were quite fun to play with, after all.

Heck, Zevran would not object to an entire afternoon of kissing and licking and touching her beautiful sexy body. As long as she was enjoying it and he got to enjoy her... all was well. It wasn't like she was going to be putting any clothes back on any time soon anyways (and his would probably soon come off again. :B)
Mood: Purring
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:12 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

As she was quite close to getting a bit too worked up, yet again, Shi-Hao opened her eyes and took a deep breath, coincidentally pushing her breasts a bit closer to Zevran. "Would - would you care to dance, Zevran?" She asked, a bit breathlessly still, as he was flicking his tongue delightfully over her nipple when she spoke.

Getting up and moving might help... or it might make it worse and she'd end up practically jumping her companion once again. She wasn't quite sure, but staying would definitely get her all wound up. Smiling at him, the young heiress waited for his answer.

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:20 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did release her breasts with one final kiss on her nipple, before leaning back and gazing at her in all of her lovely bare-breasted glory. "mmm... I think I might like that..." he nodded in agreement, straightening up in preparation to rise to his feet. He wasn't about to get up just yet, because Shi-Hao was still perched on him, and he didn't want to just throw her off.

"Let's just..." he grunted slightly, but his hands gripped her hips right where they bent and became her legs, and shifted her off of him, letting her balance on her feet before also rising. He slowly guided her to the mirror, figuring that she'd start dancing on her own once she realized that he was also up. He didn't wait for that though--his hands were already touching her body as he watched and waited for her movements, loving how sexy she looked and how much she enjoyed herself.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

This time, rather than a freeform dance, Shi-Hao started to do a little belly dance number that was popular in the Fire Nation, which she'd visited frequently. She didn't really have the wide hips for it, but her form was quite good, and so she wiggled and swayed what she did have, making her look quite appealing. "Is this alright?" the naked heiress asked with a smile, reaching up to stroke her fingers through Zevran's hair playfully.

It was a bit more difficult for her to do the twists and turns around, because of her heels, but with his hands all over her body, she didn't really bother anyway. Shi-Hao purred and hummed, dancing close to Zevran, so that he'd practically feel her movements.

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was not picky about Shi-Hao's movements, or her supposed lack of curves. She still had plenty of them, and Zevran quite approved of them. He nodded at her question with a proud and contented smirk. "oh yes... this is more than alright..." his hands wandered across her body, though he mostly let her stay facing the mirror with him behind her, touching and caressing her hips and stomach.

He didn't mind the lack of twisting and turning, so to speak... as long as she was willing to sway those hips and stomach, he was quite enjoying it and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Besides... she was beautiful, she was naked and gyrating her hips and torso, and he got to dance with her and touch her the whole time... yes, he certainly was not complaining.
Mood: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

This sort of dance was one that she could do for quite a while without tiring, and so, unless Zevran mentioned something or asked her to pause, the young heiress would have no problems with continuing. In fact, Shi-Hao could probably do this straight until dinnertime, though, there were plenty of other things for her and her date - so to speak - to get into.

She did love how he made himself part of the dance without disrupting it, as well. Most men would either blunder right in and completely change the movements, or hover on the outside, unsure of what to do (at least, here in the Earth Kingdom, they would). Shi-Hao loved many things about Zevran, but his ability to read the situation was something that she valued quite highly, in particular, and not just for romps such as this.

Condition: Dancing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was fine with letting her dance like this as long as she wanted. They had had a late lunch, and so he'd probably be content without eating for another 3 or 4 hours or so. If Shi-Hao was fine with dancing for that long... well, he certainly wouldn't complain, but he was fine with watching her for the here and now. The mirror was mostly so he could see both sides of her, rather than to try and guide his hands. He was very experienced at touching smooth dancing women, and so he ensured that his hands found the best places on her body to touch.

"and how does the lovely lady feel dancing in nothing but her skin, stockings, and shoes in a mirror with a man's hands on her body..." he asked softly with a grin, his voice not breaking the mood, and his hands still gently following her slender curves and caressing over her smooth, exposed skin in ways that seemed to delight the lovely young lady.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Dancing has always made me feel alive," Shi-Hao admitted, first, "Vibrant and vivacious... but dancing like this? In barely any clothing, with your hands on my skin? It makes me feel sexy and desirable...~" Perhaps it sounded a little poetic, this way, but every word that the young heiress spoke was true. She hadn't stopped dancing as she said it, either, and so each descriptive word was enunciated with a sway of her hips.

The young heiress enjoyed this encounter most of all, she theorized, because Zevran was encouraging her to be sexual in the way that she wanted, rather than in the way it was expected of wealthier women. Some men got it into their minds that wealthy women didn't like foreplay, or liked nothing but foreplay, or only enjoyed one position, which was missionary... and that just simply was not true. Of any woman.

Condition: Dancing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran grinned. "well normally I might have asked if you wanted to remove your heels and stockings..." he pointed out, "but if it's sexy you're looking for... then I can understand why you would definitely want to keep them on." He had not stopped his touching and feeling of her skin and body anyways, so she might have trouble trying to put anything on or take anything off even if she wanted to.

"but that is why I love dancing with naked women and touching them while they dance... it usually makes them feel empowered... or sexy... or desirable. Usually... they are all three of these things. He knew the secrets of a lot of wealthier women and what they wanted in terms of sexual pleasures... so he knew what to provide. This was generally no exception. He continued letting his hands roam her sexy naked body, quite fine with dancing another few hours straight if needs be :B

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:33 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao gave a soft laugh, winking at Zevran's reflection in the mirror. "Empowered is how I feel, when I'm able to elicit sexual or pleasured noises from you, my handsome masseuse friend...~" She teased slightly, though truthfully, "It is a joy to do so, I must admit." Purrs or moans or groans or that sharp intake of breath; the young heiress loved each of those sounds, and making men make them in turn.

Eventually, despite the fact that she was willing to continue, the young naked heiress needed a break. To show this, she slowed down until she was leaning against Zevran's chest, barely swaying her hips any longer, a soft sigh escaping her lips. "That was wonderful," She did mention in a bare murmur.

Mood: Content
Condition: Resting

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:46 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smirked. "I do what I can..." he winked, pressing his palms to her skin and rubbing all over her body some more. "and it is a joy to please you in return. I do hope you become a regular visitor of mine... sexual sessions or not." Oh yes... he had a few lovely people who would dance for/with him and then go for their massage, rather than get sexed up. One of them was a really cute little young blind firebender woman. She was actually one of Zevran's favorites.

As she slowed the dance down, Zevran smiled, rubbing her breast for a moment. He was fine letting them relax for a bit. "Ah... I enjoyed it too. did you want to lay down, or will sitting suffice?" He did kind of sit back in a chair, spreading Shi-Hao's legs so she could straddle him but also lean her back against his chest while they rested (unless she preferred the bed, where he'd carry her there).
"rest as long as you need, beautiful..." he rubbed her thighs. There were still a few more hours of daylight, and so actually sleeping was not something he considered at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I think you've definitely sold me on becoming a regular of yours..." Shi-Hao told him softly, still resting against his chest though she now perched in his lap, "This has easily been the best massage session I've ever had." At that, she let out a small giggle, since they had obviously done quite a bit more than a single massage, over the past evening. Despite the nice little nap that they'd had earlier, she was starting to really need the rest, having used a lot of energy.

Getting her thighs rubbed was definitely helping, however. Perhaps she would ask him for that massage, once she felt as though she could get up... Shi-Hao was looking forward to it again, though perhaps it would lead into something else just as gratifying and energy-consuming; who knew?

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran gave a friendly chuckle, still softly rubbing the beautiful woman perched on his lap. "well... I certainly will not complain. I do love regular customers... especially when they are as beautiful as the likes of you." he was certainly not trying to brown-nose her or anything. She complimented him; he complimented her, and they both meant what they said. "and I assure you..." he added, "that I will continue to keep my standard of massage sessions at a high for you, my lovely.

He continued to rub her thighs, caressing the sheer, leg-hugging fabric, and sometimes teasing along the line where it met her bare skin. He'd also occasionally move to her waist and stomach without getting suggestive yet though. She wanted to rest, and so he'd stay rested and relaxed until she got aroused or wanted to dance again or whatever else. He'd let her give the word on that...

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Soon, of course, being this relaxed and tranquil, along with Zevran's soft touches, the young heiress found herself nearly falling asleep. Reaching up, she brushed her hair back, giving a little 'mmm' of contentment. "Would you like to do something...?" She asked her companion, not bothering to move from her position, however, "Relaxing sounds wonderful, but if I get much more relaxed, I'll be asleep on you..." Not that it was a terrible thing, but he'd pretty much be stuck in that chair.

Shi-Hao's was thinking about something neutral, however, rather than sexual - just to give them each a break. They'd been going pretty much nonstop for hours and hours, save the time they took to sleep, which they were cuddling for anyway.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:10 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Frankly, Zevran would have been fine with staying like this forever and caressing the beautiful naked woman. But, he knew that was not practical or realistic, and so he was fine if there were interruptions... though there was truly no reason for her to get dressed until tomorrow morning when he took her home (or at least to wherever she wished to be dropped off).
"mmm... I might not mind that..." he joked, "I'd just feel you up anyways..."
but no, he'd let the pretty lady get up, as long as she stayed naked.

"hmm... do you throw dice? or play cards?" he asked her, softly fondling her breasts and rubbing her stomach since she was still perched on his lap. "because if you do, we could do that... and maybe enjoy that other bottle if you wanted... it's your call." he liked games like that, and so hoped she did too. He was fine with keeping his hands off for a while (or might touch her more anyways, if that was what she wanted.)

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"That sounds like fun," Shi-Hao smiled, becoming a little more alert, giving her back a little stretch, "I'm a bit more practiced at cards, though I know how to play both... and a drink sounds fabulous, too." The alcohol would help her continue to relax; she certainly wasn't going to get drunk or pass out, before she got her second massage.

Slowly sliding off of Zevran's lap, the young heiress would stand before him, waiting to be told where to go. "Shall we play at the table, or lounge on the bed?" She did ask, rather than making him guess what she was wondering.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:31 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled, giving Shi-Hao's butt a soft little squeeze and caress as she rose to her feet. "then it shall happen... let me grab them..." he reached into his bag, gazing for a second at the beautiful naked woman standing in front of him, and thanked his lucky stars for how fortunate he was to have met such a beautiful creature.

"Hmm... let us lounge on the bed... it would be more comfortable..." he followed her to the bed, sitting down with the cards in his hand, crossing his legs and putting a pillow over his lap, offering one for Shi-Hao to do the same. Not that he would have minded the view, but he would let her be classy. There was a bottle of alcohol for both of them, though it wasn't like they had to finish it all at once. Zevran usually only invested in alcohol to loosen himself and a woman up, rather than getting himself or the lady drunk.

"You familiar with Si Wong Hold'em?" he asked her, shuffling the cards rather deftly in the meantime.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Laughing slightly, Shi-Hao took the pillow that was offered to her, using it in the same way that he did (though, in her case, it was for comfort and blocking what view there would have been). "Thank you," She mentioned, sitting cross-legged just as he did, so that she didn't have to kneel or contort into an odd position. The alcohol was welcome, for the loosening up, but definitely not for getting drunk, no. That would mean missing all the fun.

"I'm fairly familiar with it, yes," She nodded, watching him shuffle the cards, "It has been a while, so forgive me if I take a round or two to start playing at the height of my game."

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:39 pm

[obviously we don't have to play out all the details of the game(s). we can just do what we usually do and summarize what happened]

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"any time," he cooed softly. he certainly wouldn't have minded the view, but he respected the lady in front of him, and wouldn't give himself something that he wouldn't also offer to her. And thus, the alcohol was broken out, and a few shots were taken to help loosen up the mind without getting trashed or certainly not wasted, for even Zevran agreed that it ruined the fun.

"it is okay..." he chuckled. "I might have suggested we play for clothing, but... you are already naked... and it seems neither of us need money, so there's little point in that. This will just be for fun." he smiled, shuffling and then dealing the cards to begin playing. Besides... he wouldn't have wanted her to take her heels or stockings off. xB

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Getting dressed for the sole purpose of losing pieces in a game does seem a little silly," Shi-Hao agreed with a grin, also taking a few good drinks herself. It was okay to get a little giggly while they relaxed with their game of cards, but she wouldn't go beyond that.

Once she had her cards, the young heiress picked them up and inspected what she'd received. Spreading them out in a fan-shape, she began to organize them as well, by number and suite, as she always did. Her hand wasn't terrible, but by no means would she be confident in sure-fire victory.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled and nodded in agreement. "getting dressed any time before tomorrow afternoon when I take you home seems silly." he winked, kind of teasing her, but also kind of meaning it. On the other hand, he didn't feel like she wanted to put her clothes back on (he'd never be cruel enough to actually prevent a woman from getting dressed, unless it was in jest), and he did give her several good reasons not to.

Zevran fanned out his cards and the game began. Zevran would have reminded her of a few things if she was rusty, (he liked his opponent to at least know what they were doing) but it seemed that she knew what she was doing. He took a shot from the bottle now and again as well, not minding if he got a bit giggly, but he knew his limits and was pretty sure someone as dignified and intelligent as Shi-Hao would know hers as well.
Zevran one the first couple of games, but they played more and the scores started to even a little. While they played, he figured they could talk.
"so... you say you wish to become a regular customer of mine... though I recall you saying that you did wish to find a committed partner..." this was not going to turn bad, hopefully. Zevran was too clever for that.
"So I suppose what I am wondering would be if, say, you found your special someone the day after our date... and he did not mind you seeing me... what would your limits be?" He was not asking to push his luck; Zevran asked a woman her limits so he knew what boundaries to respect. if Shi-Hao didn't know this, the waterbender would happily explain.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:22 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao organized her cards as she organized her thoughts. They had played a few good games, and she was enjoying herself despite how casual a turn things had taken. When Zevran asked a good distracting question, however, he really did ask a good, distracting question. She had to think it out, for a minute or two, though she hummed once, to show that she was actually thinking and not ignoring him.

"I suppose..." the young heiress finally spoke, taking her eyes off of her cards to gaze at the man across the bed, " - that if he didn't mind, I would be comfortable removing my clothes, and with just about everything up to contact with my lower entrance." That was the most delicate way that she could put it, really. The one thing she wouldn't want would be contact in her most intimate of places. "Out of respect for him, and for you as well, of course," She added, with a small smile.

Those massages would definitely be worth asking her eventual partner about, in her opinion. Shi-Hao would not ask Zevran for sex again, of course, but nothing wrong with getting a full-body massage, as opposed to one with clothes on. She'd always been naked when receiving massages anyway; even at the spa.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:34 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Let it not be said that Zevran was not an intelligent and astute man. he knew what he wanted and knew what he wished to learn the answer to, and so he would do what it took to get the answers he sought. most of the time, his methods were reasonable though, and so there was no need to worry. He was not about to try and pry Shi-Hao's secrets out of her--just things that he felt like he needed to know about her for future reference.

It was clear that he was waiting for her answer, but he was doing so patiently. Thus, when she answered, he smiled. "of course. I figure he will alert you as to what he is okay with, and then you would alert me in a similar fashion, yes. Otherwise... those are reasonable boundaries that I can respect... Besides... perhaps I could 'seduce' him into becoming a regular customer as well, and I'm sure that I would not be making sexual contact with him either!" he laughed. "of course this is all hypothetical, but I do wish you luck in your endeavors when the time comes." he said this with a sincere smile, for he meant it. He liked seeing beautiful women happy.

"But aye... I have plenty of clients who do in fact get naked for me but that do not partake of sex with me. If you wish to become one of these and still get the massages that I so willingly offer, I am sure that we will be able to work something out, yes?" He wouldn't mind staying friends with her, and if she did find her dream guy, he might befriend him as well as long as he wasn't jealous that she had slept with other men before... but at the same time, he figured that whatever man she found would probably not be a virgin either, so it was probably moot.

"did you wish to keep playing, or did you miss my hands touching your beautiful body yet?" he teased playfully.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Just as he had been happy with her answer, the young heiress was quite pleased with Zevran's response. The mention of making her future hypothetical committed lover a client of his as well had made her smile, and the 'lack of sexual contact' comment had her giggling with good-humor. "Thank you," Shi-Hao told him just as sincerely, the smile on her face reflected in her gaze, "I really do appreciate that - and all of this, as well - Zevran."

Becoming friends after this would definitely not be a hardship in her eyes, and the young heiress hoped that they would be good ones, as well as developing a satisfying client/masseuse relationship. Still, just as he would respect her boundaries, she would respect Zevran's own, and that meant that... however good their friendship became, he would never be her committed lover - and she would never ask it of him.

"Oh, I do... but I have such a good hand," Shi-Hao pretended to pout, but then laughed once again, tossing her cards back down onto the deck, making her position quite clear.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:02 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"you are quite welcome," Zevran cooed, "I am not normally one to brag, per se, but one of the reasons I am popular with the ladies is because I respect them. I might only bed women, but I serve male clients all the time as well... some of which do have girlfriends or significant others. Anyways, long story short... all boundaries you set will be respected. I can promise you that right now."

Zevran would be a bit more willing to "move" his boundaries so to speak, although he would always politely warn if this was what she (AKA the woman in general) wanted to do before proceeding. He knew he could be quite a tease and turn-on sometimes.

Zevran chuckled, taking the cards and setting them on the nearby nightstand so they wouldn't get bent or damaged to lost... and then swiped Shi-Hao's pillow, getting a good look at her sitting cross-legged for a second before gently taking her hand and pulling her to her feet, leaning her back against his chest as he rubbed and fondled her again for a bit.
"so... any particular requests?" he asked. If she wanted that massage right now he'd oblige; if she wanted to dance or be touched... he'd happily continue what he was doing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next