The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely life of a wonderer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

EXP : 365

Character Description
Nation: Fire Nation

Lonely life of a wonderer  Empty
PostSubject: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Tess wandered the streets with her red and gold jacket pulled tightly around her, not because she was cold, but because she felt uncomfortable being around people. her long bright red hair hung over the right side of her face, hiding the dragons shaped birthmark and her Green eye. ~ I'm hungry ~ she thought digging into her bag at her side but sighed and shook her head. ~ well this is great, i'm out of fruit, and can't afford to buy anything else.~ she Added as she looked around.  Tess was alone as she had been since her parents and brothers were killed and a fire, that was set because of her mistake.  Finding a place to sit Tess lowered herself to the ground and sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Tatsu held a bit grin on his face as be set the dry twigs in a pile next to a pile of raw fish that he managed to buy thanks to the funds Kei gave him after a successful mission. "Kehehe~ now to cook." Tatsu said as he rubbed his hands together before a small spark ignited the twigs in the pile. With the fire set he impaled each of the fishes through until they held on and allowed themselves to smolder under the blaze. "I haven't had fish in a while, it's good to go back to my roots every now and again." He told himself as he sat next to the fire while listening to the soft crackle of flames....and the growling of his stomach.

"Hmm I should've bought a melon as well." Tatsu complained as he waited for the fish to fry perfectly. He didn't really think this one through as he had forgot how long it took for the fish too cook correctly. "Aha I know!" Tatsu exclaimed as he literally started playing with fire by tossing a small ember around in his hand like it wad a ball.

Mood: Aloof and Perverted
Condition: Healthy
Link: Derp

Back to top Go down
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Tess noticed him from where she was sitting, and caught the smell of fish in the air. Standing she began to walk over more curious of him playing with the fire then her own hunger driving her to the smell of food " Fish smells good.. Why are you playing with fire?" she asked him pausing a bit away not sure whether or not she should go any closer. her stomach growled a little as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Turned to give the girl a rather large smile. "Because it's fun." He replied before closing his hand over the flame before depleting it of its oxygen. "I can assume you've came over here for the fish right?" He asked as he pointed to the fish in the fire. He didn't have much to say to her since he did just meet her, but he guessed playing with fire was gonna get someone's attention sooner or later.

Back to top Go down
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

" Well I won't lie it is one reason, I was also curious why you were doing that"She said looking at the fish licking her lips a bit "I hate to ask, But if you have enough. Could I have some fish?" she asked him looking at him with her Hetero blue and green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Just blinked as he didn't seem to noticed her odd eye color at first. "Sure, I have plenty. Of course their not done yet." He said with a small laugh as he sat down just waiting for the fish to continue frying. "It will take a while, but since we have time, I'm Tatsuya Itou, and you are?" He asked with an extended hand towards the girl as a form of greeting.

He was trying to be polite at the moment since heard he stomach growling from here.

Back to top Go down
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:06 am

" i'm Tess, Tess Albe" She said shaking his hand as she sat down also brushing her hair out of her face, her green eye and dragon shaped birthmark where seen more easy now that her red hair was out of her face." How long will it take them to cook?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Tilted his head as he almost completely forgotten about the fish. "Ah right." He said as he turned to the fish to check it. "Yeah it should be done." Tatsu said with a smile as he stuck his hand into the flames to embrace its warmth. "Hmmm." He pondered a bit as be lifted up a piece of cooked fish before offering it to Tess. "I can hear your stomach from here." He laughed

Back to top Go down
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Tess took it and nodded " Thank you" She said licking her lips before she took a bite of the hot fish and quickly ate most of it in just a few bits " oh thats good.. what kind of fish is this?" she asked looking at him again.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Gave Tess a hardy shrug at her question as he took a bite out of his own fried fish. "I don't know~" Tatsu said with a smile as be chewed a bit more before swallowing. "Hell I don't even know why I'm here." He said with a rather loud laugh almost choking on his meal in the process. In a rather comical fashion he struggled to reach for the canteen inside his bag. As soon as his hand made contact with the leather satchel he began to chug down some of the water before offering it to Tess. "Ahh, all better." He said with a cheerful smile despite what just occurred.

Back to top Go down
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:39 pm

" Oh well there good whatever they are" she said returning to eating her fish once she had finished it she then added " yeah not sure why i'm here either, I just go where ever my feet take me I guess" she said as she looked at the fire for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Ooc: So I completely forgot I had to post, sorry~

Tatsuya Itou

Studied her features a bit as he watched her staring at the flames, it took him until now go realize that her eyes were a different color, giving a small smile Tatsu seemed lose for words as he just stared at her in a non-perversed way. Of course he completely forgot to speak at this moment paving way for a rather awkward silence.

Back to top Go down
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Tess looked at him and blinked " is something wrong?" she asked him in a curious tone as she brushed her red hair out of her eyes again. "uh and thanks again for the fish it was really good" she added with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:40 am

Tatsuya Itou

Tatsuyas head was tilted to the side as he looked at the girl. "Ah sorry, I was lost in your eyes." He said with a warm smile before finishing his remaining fish. "Also you're welcome, I'd figure you were hungry." He grinned.

Back to top Go down
Tess Albe
Tess Albe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 am

Tess turned a little red before she smiled " Uh.. Thats interesting to hear. my odd eye colors tend to freak people out" she said still a little red as she brushed her hair out of her face again.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Only smiled at the girl before pointing to his amber colored eyes. "This is a pretty rare eye color from where I'm from. And I get looks all the time, some are saying it's a blessing, but it really doesn't matter I take it as a compliment haha!" Tatsuya said with a big grin on his face as he talked to the blushing girl. Tatsuya only turned his head away to keep himself from getting caught on studying her body for to long of a time.

"Besides, I think it's unique, so feel proud!" He said while doing a thumbs up motion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a wonderer    Lonely life of a wonderer  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely life of a wonderer
Page 1 of 1